Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quillan cut her eyes to Alice. Motionless. Blonde. Beautiful. She looked like she was asleep sitting upright. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed. Peaceful. Serene.

"I'm mostly worried about her and Salli," Quillan leaned back and ran a hand through her red hair. I need a haircut.

Charleen wandered over to the small refrigerator in the office, pulled out three beers and distributed them. She popped the cap and took a swig before speaking.

"Seems to me that Muffin's right on target, captain," she scrubbed a hand over her face. "These people owe you plenty. Personally, Quillan, I wouldn't give it another thought." Charleen took another swig of beer.

"'Course, we could just kill 'em all in their sleep." She grinned facetiously. That broke the somber mood, and Quillan chuckled as she popped the cap on her own beer and tossed the pull tab at the XO.

"I suppose you're both right," she said and then took a sip of beer.

----------------------------------------

Deep within the bowels of the station's mainframe, the Welsh Corgi and the Footed Ball looked at each other and sighed. Another failure.

Their calculations, permutations, and predictions worked flawlessly for the first fifty years or so of the simulations. Then, abnormalities crept in. Based on the past history of computers and the trend of computational speeds and memory doubling almost every eighteen months, almost as soon as they hit the fifty two year mark, every single simulation was a runaway, i.e., the station would go berserk, kill every living thing within range of it's guns, refit itself with engines and begin wreaking havoc around the galaxy. Several simulations had it taking over multiple ships as Salli had done, replicating itself, and destroying entire civilizations.

Only one simulated change, out of the billions they tried, was viable.

----------------------------------------

Alice moaned in pleasure, her knees drawn up to her shoulders, exposing her slit and pucker to Quillan's mouth and experienced tongue. Fingers gently massaged her clit, as Quillan thrust her tongue in and out of her asshole.

Quillan tenderly squeezed and rolled Alice's clit, moving her fingers up and down as she masturbated the clit. Alice took the hint and her clit began to grow thicker and longer. Soon, it was long enough for Quillan to wrap her hand around and masturbate in earnest. It grew to a decent size. Not long, not short. Not thick, not thin.

Quillan slowly licked the underside of the shaft from the base to the tip, running her tongue around the head, tasting the traces of Alice's juices still present. One hand grasped and squeezed the cock, moving up and down as she twisted her wrist. Her other hand inserted the middle and ring fingers into Alice's pussy and pumped in asynchronization; completely random.

She pursed her lips, inserting Alice into her mouth and snugging her hand against her lips as she pumped up and down. She inserted her little finger into Alice's tight asshole as she jerked her hand into and out of the beautiful blonde who was totally at her mercy. All Alice could do was moan and try to move her hips...to no avail. This was more than she had ever experienced.

Alice's asshole clamped tightly around the small finger, her pussy doing likewise to maximize the pleasure. The redhead was frantically bobbing up and down on her cock, occasionally sinking completely on her cock to take her full length into her mouth.

Oooohhhh...here was the best part; the part that sent her processors into overdrive and created an intense feeling of well-being and pure love for Quillan.

And she came. She grabbed her ankles, pulling them to her, knees bent and pressed into her shoulders, every muscle in her body contracting, her vision becoming blurry and then whiting out for a moment as the endorphins rushed into the non-cybernetic portions of her brain. She squeezed her eyes shut, gasping for breath. Her cock became rock hard as semen gushed out of the tip and into Quillan's willing mouth. Her hands seemed to move in slow motion as she reached down and clenched Quillan's hair, careful not to exert too much pressure lest she rip out clumps of it.

Slowly removing her hand from Alice's ass and pussy, Quillan continued to bob on her cock, feeling it become less and less firm, eventually feeling it go completely limp and contenting herself with merely licking up the dribbles and kissing it tenderly. As she toyed with it, lifting it and letting go to watch it flop to one side, she laid her head on Alice's thigh.

"I wish that I could bring you more pleasure, my love," Quillan said.

Alice rapidly regained her composure, feeling her pulse and respiration quickly return to normal and motioned for Quillan to slide up her body, skin to skin, until they were looking each other in the eye, Quillan lying on top.

"More pleasure, Quillan?" Alice purred, "Just being with you creates immense pleasure for me. I don't need anything other than you. I can survive without a ship's power reactor, albeit at severely reduced capacity. I could not survive without having you in my life. I truly, wholeheartedly, completely love you and will die to protect you." She pecked Quillan on the nose, her eyes alight. "But, I won't go without exhausting every possible weapon at my disposal."

Alice popped Quillan on the butt making the redhead eep.

"And," she said, her eyes narrowing mischievously, "as for 'more pleasure,' I think that I can enhance us both. It will take a little time, though."

Quillan raised herself up a foot, quirking an eyebrow.

"You're not talking about cybernetic enhancement, are you?"

"Not at all," was the purred reply. "I know your stance on self enhancement. I just need to have a few things made and tested."