Tales of the Sexual Healers Ch. 12

Story Info
Isolde has Tantric sex with the Prince of Persia.
1.6k words
4.91
4.5k
1

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 12... The Sands of Time

Isolde meets the Prince of Persia

I found myself in the most beautiful gardens I had ever seen. Hanging vines, flowers of all kinds of exotic colors, shapes and sizes were everywhere. The fragrance of jasmine was drifting in the perfumed air. Very faintly I could hear the music of what sounded like angels. I felt their presence within, like the most soothing, peaceful joy...that could barely be described. I sat on an ornately carved stone bench with a sigh of pleasure and closed my eyes for a moment.

I dozed off and awoke to the hypnotic and crystalline gaze of a young man. His eyes shone with the light of youth and spirit. His long black hair hung to nearly his shoulders and his arms rippled with muscles. As I met his gaze, his blue-green eyes widened in astonishment. "Forgive me," came his lightly accented voice, "I did not mean to disturb you, my love. I am Abdullah."

As I took his hand, I felt a shock of power and my heart chakra lit me from within. He comfortably tucked my slender arm within his and walked me around the paths of the sparkling cerulean waterfall around us. He asked me about my travels and I could see his appreciation for my beauty in his adoring eyes. We talked long: of travel, of cultures, seen and unseen, of delicious food. I was captivated by his countenance; he shone like the Sun.

As the Sun God began his descent, we tired. He led me to a bedchamber swathed with the most beautiful silks and satins. Gauzy exquisite and richly colored fabrics adorned the canopy bed. We drank wine made with honey. He proceeded to prepare a foot-bath, with exotic oils and perfumes and soap. Gently, he removed my sandals and proceeded to wash my tired feet. He massaged each toe sensually and was rubbing the delicate arches of my feet. I gave a soft sigh as his strong hands continued to caress my feet. I felt the beginning of spasms coming through my feet into his tanned hands and I threw my head back in abandon as he gave a low moan and began to suck my toes.

"Just lie back, my love", he whispered softly. I gently sunk into the softest bedcovers I had felt for a long time. I felt my heart pulsing with love for this man who was running his long fingers up and down my calves, massaging them and caressing my inner thighs which were trembling at his tender touch. And even behind my closed eyelids, I could feel his joy in his body as he was worshipping me. He languidly parted my thighs and began to kiss his way up to my Yoni. "My love...", he asked, with a question in his voice.

"Yes...", I breathed, with a regal nod. I languorously stretched my arms about my head. He began to make love to me with his lips, slowly kissing my blooming rose. He stroked me expertly with his fingers and cupped my weeping sex with his hand, claiming me. He began licking my clitoris and opening my labia and exclaiming how beautiful my pussy was. My entire body was vibrating in beautiful harmony with the rhythmic strokes of his strong and masculine wet tongue. He took a bit of the wine and poured it on my womanhood, licking every drop from me as he inserted his tongue into my vaginal canal, while continuing to stroke my clit with his finger.

He alternated between licking my rectum and hole and manipulating my clitoris in circles that felt like I had entered the Kingdom of Heaven. At the same time, he was massaging one of my feet. As I started to cry out in orgasm, he inserted his long index finger and was expertly stimulating my G-spot while rapidly licking my clit. I moaned and came so hard inside his mouth that my fluids coated his cheeks. He laughed and brushing his hands on his face, he eagerly licked his fingers. I drew him to me and we lay beside each other, our bodies touching.

We were breathing in unison... even the gentle breeze was embracing us. The pace of our lovemaking was slow...tender...I began to see visions of the Goddess behind my eyes...and the God. Each kiss, each endearment brought me closer to bliss. I felt his heart beating with my heart and the room was aglow. He suckled my breasts and I felt spasms quickening within my loins. As he brought his magnificent long rigid cock into my hands, I began to slide my small hands like a corkscrew. I enveloped his Lingam with my full lips, making small circles around the opening. He groaned deep in his throat and his words came as the hiss of a serpent, "yes...yes...take me, beloved..."

I slowly inch by inch took his penis into my mouth wrapping my lips snugly around the shaft as I alternated taking the whole thing down my throat and licking his ball-sack then licking the very sensitive tip and sucking the head as I stroked his shaft. Visions of Shiva and Shakti filled my senses as I inhaled the incredible scent of him... slight aroma of ginger, cinnamon and allspice...He kissed his way up my body and entered me. I was so wet that he slid right in. He gave a shout of joy as our souls merged in oceans of ecstasy. His hips moved in an ancient rhythm and I felt the presence of Le Sirene...the mermaid... she entered my consciousness and took me into her watery home. He poured his seed into me and sang to me...

"Let me kiss you with the kisses of my mouth...for your Love is more delightful than wine...Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your Name is like perfume poured out upon the Earth. Most beloved of women, my darling...your eyes are like Doves..."

I awoke alone...in the bedchamber. Early morning sunlight streamed in from the bay windows and delicious smelling food greeted my nose. Servant girls bowed before me, dressed in colorful saris. They greeted me with smiles and giggles and served me such delicacies as I had never experienced before. When I had eaten my fill, they led me to the baths and bathed me like a child. They were all incredibly beautiful with dark eyes and topaz skin. They splashed each other and were touching each other and posing in beautiful ways while they rubbed my body with sweet smelling lotions and perfumes. I stood under the waterfall and let the warm water splash over me as the concubines were touching my body and caressing my glowing skin.

"Good morning, my Love," I heard, as Abdullah appeared. To my surprise, they all bowed and said..." Good morning, your Majesty". He laughed at my look of astonishment as I realized he was wearing a crown. He was a Prince. He handed me a Blue goblet with fresh squeezed juices in it as he admired the view. "Today I shall take you to see the horses", he declared with a mischievous grin, "But I must attend to some business first". I smiled and my love for him glowed in my eyes.

But he never came for me...I waited in my chambers listening to the birds, feasting on grapes and figs, longing to see him again. I heard a melodious voice outside, in the garden, speaking almost to itself...it said, "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" As I started to doze off, I heard a loud shout. "The Prince has fallen ill! It is the work of a Jinn!" I rushed out of my chambers with the words echoing in my head. I searched the palace until I heard a sound of pain. It was my beloved...he was in his bed, sweating and groaning and thrashing about. His physicians, Cosmos and Damien were preparing a poultice of herbs and some unguents. His fevered eyes sought mine as they glared at me and made motions to tell me to leave. They spoke in low whispers about a sacred rencong dagger that was needed, to reverse the curse the Jinn had put on him.

I instinctively got on my knees beside him and took his hands in mine. With all my strength I connected with the amulet of Isis, that I always wore and I sought him in my mind. Immediately the Rainbow came...she filled me with Light and Love and I put my hands on his heart. In a loud voice, I commanded, "By the Power of the Star Goddess, I banish all negativity, all negative cords be cut, all evil, all dis-ease, I fill you with the Light of Ayida-Wedo, be you be cured and at peace"

His eyes closed in blissful sleep. I wanted to lie beside him but it was not permitted. In sorrow I went to my own bedchamber and wept myself to sleep. I heard the voice of my Mother. "He is not for you, child," she said, "He was put in your path to be healed, to be uplifted by the Goddess. He needs to rule a kingdom, to have a Persian wife, to have children who will carry his royal name. You reversed the magick. You will be rewarded." I felt in my hand the presence of the dagger and I understood that it was a gift from the Gods. And as I made my way from the palace with a song in my heart and on my lips, I heard...

"Great is the glory of God. We praise his Holy name."

~sexynursechef~