Tales of the Valkyries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

"I'm uploading my combat data crystal for analysis," Julia said quickly, placing a crystalline cube onto a holo-interface. "I'll also keep the video feed alive as long as possible. They are coming for me. You should get a look at the ..."

Her words turned into a scream as a slithered around her waist and jerked her off her seat.

***

When Julia opened her eyes, she stared into a globe of light that was hanging above her. A singular thought was also screaming in her head.

I need to fuck!

The Marine Officer tried to bring her hands down between her legs but something was holding her back her wrists. She almost cried out in frustration, unable to take care of her need -- until she felt something slick slide up her pussy lips.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, feeling a quick climax rip through her body. Julia smiled as she went to look for what felt so pleasant on her sex. Her grin was immediately erased when she saw tentacles weaving themselves into her armor, trying to pull it apart.

"No!" Julia screamed, feeling herself being pulled up, struggling to free herself of the tendrils snaking around her limbs. The tentacles proved stronger, tearing off parts of battle armor like tissue paper - a task made easy by the seemingly corrosive bile coating the tendrils.

The acid didn't affect Julia's flesh though, something she realized when one tentacle passed its length across her combat helmet, from its back to its face mask, cutting the helmet into two pieces and letting her red hair flow to her shoulders.

"Damn it, let go!" Julia protested as the tentacles hauled her into the air, peeling off the last of her combat suit and clothing. Naked, her porcelain skin now ashen with the clear bile, Julia attracted more tentacles to her, seizing her arms, legs and torso until she was suspended above the ground, spread-eagled as if sitting in some perverse doctor's examination chair. It was then she was able to focus on the mass of flesh before her and make her mouth open in a silent scream.

"You disappoint me Julia," a voice said in the Marine Officer's head. "You disappoint us."

It was deadpan in tone which fit in with the sight male and female corpses twisted into a mass resembling a giant ghoulish worm. Swarms of dripping tentacles had burst from the sides of the corpse worm writhing in the air, all "facing" Julia. The worst of it was that the worm's "head" was Elva's body from the waist up, weaving to and fro like a rag doll, its eyes burning with yellow light.

"Let me go!" Julia pleaded one more time. The tentacles responded by spreading her legs even further, fully exposing her dripping pussy. Surprisingly, Julia's fear was mixed with twisted sense of anticipation. She felt unbelievably horny and a growing part of her craved what she knew was coming next. "D-damn it what do you want?"

The corpse worm thrust Elva's torso forward, its glowing eyes staring into Julia's. "We rather that you didn't send word of our coming. Not just yet."

The words that spoke in her mind felt like they were caressing Julia, her skin, her sex, her whole body. She couldn't help but feel aroused with every syllable the thing spoke. "But you have potential Julia Strieff. You can be part of our return."

The tips of the tentacles split like they had mouths, "smiling" at the bound captive as white liquid dripped from their openings. "You will be prepared," the mind voice said.

Again the tentacles began surrounding Julia, looming above her like they were watching, waiting. One tentacle in particular rose up from between her legs and seemed to look straight into her terror filled eyes. Without warning, the tentacle reared itself up and shot towards her aroused sex.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhuuuuaaahhh!!" Julia wailed. Not in pain. But in pure orgasmic joy as the tentacle thrust past her pussy lips and embedded several inches of itself into cunt. In that instant all the terror, pain and panic she felt were buried in an avalanche of carnal lust. Thoughts of resistance were thrown away. Fucking, the dirtier the better, was all her sex-addicted mind could think of.

The other tentacles followed suit descending on her quivering form en-masse. She felt their tapered ends run through her hair, caress her flat abdomen, pass over her buttocks and back. Two tentacles even encircled her upturned tits with their slick lengths, squeezing them rhythmically while their mouths sucked at her hard nipples. All the while the tentacle in her cunt began a steady rhythm of fucking, sliding out slowly then plunging back in deeper than before. Its pace grew faster with every thrust until it was nearly into her womb, forcing Julia to scream out another orgasm.

But this scream was cut short by another tentacle, which quickly stuffed itself between her open lips. Julia immediately sucked at the fleshy rod, lapping at its spongy flesh with her tongue. And as she sucked a sweet liquid began pouring into her mouth, which Julia instinctively drank. Instantly a feeling of euphoria flowed through her. It was a familiar happiness that she felt but how she knew this joy she couldn't tell. Not that it mattered. The important thing was to suck in more of its erotic libation.

Working on her like an army of tongues, the other tentacles continued to lather the intimate crevices of Julia's body with their fluids. One tentacle was even "licking" her rump, coating her asshole with gooey jism. Another tentacle moved to her impaled pussy and "flicked" her erect clit with its tapered end. Julia let out a muffled cry as she was hit by a third orgasm, which made her jerk uncontrollably.

As it screwed her mouth and sex, the tentacle thing rotated the still spasming Julia as if she were on some obscene rotisserie until she was facing the floor. The face--fucking tentacle abruptly withdrew from Julia's mouth, loosing a stream of pearly juice from her lips.

"God yes!" She blurted out. There was more movement from the tentacles as she felt her legs and thighs being shifted, exposing not only her engorged loins but her slick ass passage as well. Julia shivered as she felt the face fucking tentacle pass over her anus, moistening her puckered opening with even more white fluid. "Shit!" She gasped, "Is it going to?"

Her ass's sudden impalement was answer enough, making her scream with joy until she was hoarse. With both her holes now filled the tentacle thing hastily pulled Julia back into a sitting position, simultaneously driving the tentacles a foot deep into her orifices. Barely conscious Julia could only moan in response as the creature frantically moved her body up and down its shafts, growing harder with every thrust. Feeling the tentacles' familiar throbbing, Julia used the last of her strength and humped down on the impaling tentacles, clamping her anal and vaginal muscles, wanting to feel its "cum" flood her womb and bowels.

And flood they did. A warm wet torrent exploded in Julia's ass and cunt, triggering her fourth and most powerful orgasm. The other tentacles around her came as well spurting gobs thick white jism, covering her from head to toe. Even the tentacles sucking her tits released their load, capping her breasts with gooey white peaks.

Eventually the tentacle beast's ejaculations subsided. Its lengths slipped out of Julia's pussy and ass, releasing a stream of pearly fluid that coated her inner thighs. The hold on Julia was then loosened, letting her drop down to the floor in a heap. She managed to roll onto her back and look up into a light that shone above her.

"Hey!" She giggled. "The light blinked at me. That's so funny! Fuck, suck, cum, yum, yay!" Then everything went black.

* * *

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers
12