Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rumors? What rumors?"

"Just some shit that was started by that blonde bimbo living with old Sarkov. Nothing to concern yourself with," the older white man told him. "I assume that you're here to take young Ms. Rodriguez out on a date, then?"

"Damn straight. Been a while since I took her out. So I thought, now that I have my shit together, I'll get back up on that horse," Ben said, lying through his teeth. He felt like shit for lying to the man, but Ben had already made his choice.

"Wonderful! Go on in! She might be waiting for you by the time you get up," Julius said with a wink.

Benjamin chuckled as the man opened the door for him, and he walked into the building. He hit the button for the elevator and waited for it to arrive, so he could pick Samara up for their date. The elevator dinged and opened, revealing Samara Rodriguez standing patiently in the elevator cart. Her beauty always struck him, no matter how many times Ben saw her in person.

She stood at around five-foot-nine, with straight black hair and green eyes, which was always set off by the dark caramel of her skin. She had a proper hourglass figure, making her thirty-eight DD cup and her forty-five inch hips pop even more. Her features were a mix of classic Latina and ebony goddess, making Samara that much more alluring. The way this woman was built would have had Kim Kardashian seething with envy at her looks.

She worked out almost religiously, but she wasn't a fitness nut by any means. She had the shape and musculature that would best be described as 'thick fit'. Any additional fat she had on her was placed correctly, which made her curves seem nearly impossible. Ben knew better than anyone else that it was all her. She was wearing an emerald green dress, which hugged her frame like a second skin, while flaring out in the correct places to leave a good deal to the imagination.

"Ben! You're here early!" she said in her low alto voice, surprised to see him there so soon.

"I thought I'd show up early and surprise you!" he told her.

"Well, consider me surprised! Shall we?"

In response, Ben offered his arm, which she took, and they walked out of the building, arm in arm. As they walked out, they saw a couple of residents walking in for the evening. They stopped and stared at the couple; the guys staring at the vision of beauty that was Samara, while the women glanced at Ben with lust in their eyes. Samara glanced up at him with a similar look, but mixed with adoration and love.

He opened the car door for her, and she got in, with Ben closing the door after her. Once he got in and started the car, Samara grilled him about where they were going.

"So, where are we going? Please tell me?" she begged, doing an almost believable pout. Chuckling, Ben teased her with a clue as he pulled away from her building.

"Well, first we are going to have dinner over the world, then have ourselves a night of dancing," he told her.

"Not fair! You're saying I have to guess?" she mock berated him as he turned them back to the QEW.

"As I said, you'll just have to wait, but not very long," he told her with a smirk on his face. Samara gave him a mild stink eye but let it slide, her smile one of acceptance. She knew that if Ben wanted to surprise her, he would keep her in the dark until the last possible moment.

He took the QEW until it turned into the Gardiner expressway, getting off at Spadina Ave. Ben then negotiated the streets until they were at the Metro Toronto Convention center, and he pulled into the south parking lot.

"Dinner over the world?" Samara mumbled as she looked up at the CN Tower. "You didn't make reservations up there, did you?"

"I called the 360 right after I got off the phone with you. As luck would have it, someone cancelled their eight o'clock reservation, and I snagged it," he said casually.

Samara squealed with delight and once again took his arm as they walked out of the parking lot and to the CN Tower. The elevator ride up took a few minutes, but only after they disembarked and waited for maybe an additional five minutes, they were shown to their table.

Samara had always wanted to dine up here, but after all the years they had been together, dining at the 360 restaurant had fallen by the wayside. Considering everything that had transpired to the both of them over the years, some things had never happened. Mainly because they were too focused on everything else.

"I'm so happy, you have no idea right now!" Samara said as she pored over the menu.

"Oh, I think I have some idea," Ben told her with a smirk. He leaned in and kissed her passionately before being seated himself. Samara's chest rose and fell rapidly, as her head was awhirl with the kiss, feeling all the passion that Ben had put behind it. Her cheeks flushed, and she then buried her face in her menu.

Ben was grinning from ear to ear, knowing he had set Samara on her heels with that kiss. Another thing he knew about Samara was that if you kissed her well, she would get horrendously turned on. If you didn't know what you were doing, or were sloppy with your kiss, she wouldn't let you have another. The server came by to take their order and after he was gone, Samara spoke up.

"So, why did you ask me out again, after all this time?" Samara wondered, happy that they were rekindling their relationship, but still curious. Inwardly, Ben wrestled with what to tell her, as he knew how much of a woman Samara was and how he hated to disappoint her. He thought about telling her the truth, but settled on the well thought out lie.

"It took me a while to get my shit together and deal with how everything was affecting me. Sure, it was a bit of a chore to do it, but I concluded that we should be together and give what we have a proper shot," he said to her. Ben had been practicing this one for a while now and knew that Samara would be hurt, but that it would be for the best.

"I'm glad to hear it!" she said to her man, her smoldering look catching his attention. Ben smiled back, and they continued their conversation for a bit until the food arrived, along with the bottle of wine they ordered. They enjoyed their meal, reliving good times over their food and conversation. Ben then paid for dinner before they left the CN Tower and headed back to his car.

"So, where are we off to now? You said dancing, but where?" she asked him. Ben just smiled and told her the next clue.

"I hope you're up to date on your salsa moves."

With that, he drove them out of the parking lot and headed northwards until they reached Dundas Street. Once they got there, Ben hung a left and continued on until they reached Dufferin Street. The moment he passed Dufferin and found a parking spot just before Brock St., Samara knew exactly where they were going dancing.

"Lula Lounge?!? I've been trying to get you to come here for years!" she exclaimed, amazed that Ben was making all this effort, but slightly suspicious as well. Ben eased that suspicion with his next sentence.

"What better way to show you I'm more open to things?" he said with a dazzling smile.

He put the car in park and helped an ecstatic Samara out of the car before he locked it up. It was just before ten PM, so the line wasn't overly long as they waited to get in. Many people had come here to dine, as it was an eatery and a dance club. They checked their coats up front and walked into the lounge, letting the music wash over them.

They went straight for the dance floor, the live band playing an upbeat tune. Once the two of them migrated onto the floor, it was like everything and everyone else had dropped away. They danced in time with each other, like they had before, each one knowing what their partner would do next and moving with them. In those moments in which they danced, nothing else in the world mattered.

They didn't know how long they danced for a few minutes, a few hours, but that didn't matter. Before long, they were both feeling a bit winded and slowed things down until they stopped. After another dance or two, they took a break and headed off to the bar to grab a drink. As Ben and Samara moved away from the dance floor, they both picked up on the stares of many people in the room.

They both had the grace to blush, as the dancing they had done had tapped into their feelings for each other, which had come to the surface. The energy they had channeled radiated outwards and affected anyone who watched them move. As Ben and Samara ordered their drinks, a few of the people in attendance stared, as if wanting to approach.

The lust in the eyes of the men was clear, as was the same look in the women's eyes. Ben put a protective arm around Samara, as he didn't want his evening ruined by having to deal with anyone wishing to take her from him. He directed a glare at some men who were openly staring, and they had the good sense to look away. The women, however, weren't so easily cowed and kept on looking at both him and her.

"I haven't danced like that in ages, Ben! What's gotten into you?" Samara wondered as she took her drink and sipped at it.

"You did. It's been too long since we did something like this and I wanted to do this again," he told her. Samara blushed at this declaration and finished her drink in a single pull, her eyes on him.

"Did you have anything else planned?" she asked, the smoldering heat in her voice rising.

"I was thinking of a walk through Sunnyside Park after we're done here," he told her, as he took a swig of his beer.

"Let's skip the walk tonight," she told him in no uncertain terms. "My place, now! Unless you want me to jump you right here, in front of all these people."

"You'd do that??" Ben asked jokingly.

"And I'll make all the men wish they were you and every woman wish they were me," she proclaimed boldly.

Seeing that she wasn't joking, Ben grinned and took her hand, guiding them to the exit. It was a bit of a press, but they went to the coat check, picked up their coats and were out the door quickly. Once they were in the car, Ben pulled out and gunned it, redlining it back to Samara's apartment. They encountered a few stoplights on the way, and Sam used this as an excuse to grab at Ben's crotch.

"Stop that!" he rebuked gently.

"What, you don't want me playing with your little soldier?" she pouted, while grasping his cock through his suit pants. "Because he seems thrilled to see me!"

She punctuated this point by unzipping Ben's pants and reaching in through the hole. Once her hand had found his swollen member, she carefully pulled it out. Ben would have protested, but she brought her head down to his exposed dick and enveloped it with her mouth. The sensation alone almost made Ben swerve into oncoming traffic, but he held it together.

"Keep your eyes on the road, dear. Let me do this for you!" she told him, popping her lips off his dick before swallowing his tool again.

Ben nodded as he kept his focus on the road ahead. Samara was making this very good for him, as the sensations that coursed through were beyond what he had imagined! The humming she was doing with her mouth, on top of the licking and sucking, was nearly enough for Ben to lose his head completely! She sucked and caressed his cock with her mouth, letting him know that she was teasing him, but enjoying herself as well.

He took his time, wanting to get to Samara's apartment in one piece as he took the regular streets instead of the highway. Ben mustered every ounce of concentration and focus that he could, while Samara did nasty and naughty things to his dick. Soon enough, they had arrived, and Ben told her as they pulled up.

"Head around to the underground parkade. I have my passcard in my purse," she told him before taking his cock back into her mouth again. Ben knew which passcard she was talking about and stopped the car while he looked for it. He rummaged around in her purse until he found it about a minute later.

Putting the car into gear, he approached the parkade and waved the passcard at the sensor. As he drove on down, he could feel Samara's mouth tighten on his dick, trying to get him to give up his pearly essence to her. Ben was trying his best to hold off, but he was losing, as he felt his balls boiling with need. He moved his car along until he found the visitors' parking stalls and pulled into one.

The moment he put the car into park was when Samara clutched at his ball sack and squeezed gently. He groaned silently before letting out a massive roar as he came, filling Samara's mouth with his seed. She gobbled up the offering, not letting a single drop escape her. She bobbed her head up and down some more, cleaning Ben up properly before she removed her mouth and sat up.

"Holy... what the... God damn... shit..." Ben breathed as he tried to compose himself while slipping his dick back into his pants.

"Good to know I still have that effect on you!" she giggled, licking her lips. "Had anyone else since we split?" Samara asked apprehensively.

"There's been no one but you, Sam. It's always been just you," Ben told her honestly.

"Me too, Ben. It's been too damn long," she said as she leaned over and snuggled into him. Ben hugged and kissed her, setting her passion alight and lighting the liquid fire of his own, ablaze once again. His hands wandered to her breasts, feeling the soft firmness of them through her dress, and Samara moaned at the touch. She then grabbed his hands and looked him in the eye.

"Let's go upstairs and finish what we started," she said to him huskily.

Growling an affirmative noise, they got out of the car and were practically skipping to the elevator. On their way, they saw an older couple with a pair of young kids staring at them. The woman was glaring, while her husband was grinning like an idiot. He gave them both the thumbs up while his wife wasn't looking.

They had evidently heard him while he came, and Ben just smiled and shrugged. The wife turned and caught her husband doing the thumbs up and glared at him. He shrugged and grabbed his wife, kissing her as she fought against him. Then she melted into the kiss while their kids looked up at them with bizarre looks on their faces. Ben chuckled to himself as he shook his head, and both he and Samara waited for the elevator.

"What's so funny?" Samara asked.

"That couple out there, I think we inspired them to find their kinkier side. The wife was staring at us like we had committed a serious crime, while the husband was grinning like an idiot while giving us the thumbs up. His wife caught him and next thing you know, she was being kissed and she liked what he was doing," Ben laughed.

Samara burst into a fit of giggles as they boarded the elevator and went up to the twelfth floor. Ben, while waiting for the elevator, was feeling emboldened by Samara's earlier action and came up with a good idea. He drew Samara into him, so her ass was pressed up to his crotch and she felt his cock, which was re-inflating at a rapid pace.

"Mmm! Nice, but I think that..." her sentence was cut off as Ben snaked his hands towards the front of her dress, reaching underneath it, seeking his prize.

"Ben..." she breathed before a moan escaped her lips as his fingers found her moist and gooey center. He stroked her beneath the dress, his hands having an instantaneous effect on her. She shivered, vibrating under his touch, wanting more of what he was giving. They were then rudely interrupted by the elevator bell, telling them they had arrived.

Ben withdrew his hands and pulled Samara out of the car behind him. They embraced, and she pressed her body to his, the intensity of it telling him of her need and want. Ben kissed again, his hands going for her ass this time, pressing his revived hardness into her molten core. Samara let the kiss go on for a long moment, before she backed away from her lover and dug around for her keys.

She found them and once she had them in her hand, she literally ran to her door, with Ben on her heels. Samara fumbled with the lock for a moment, before she found the correct key and unlocked her door. Once open, the young couple stumbled into the apartment. Ben took in the space for a moment as they crossed inside and smiled. Samara had left this place exactly as he had remembered it, which left him feeling happy.

The door slammed behind them, and Samara locked it, before turning on Ben with the frenzy of a crazed animal. She was well beyond horny, and Ben knew that he would be in for one hell of a wild night! He smiled as he peeled Samara out of her dress while she took him out of the suit he wore. Despite her frenzied state, Samara was a patient woman, wanting to take her time with having her boyfriend back.

Ben likewise wanted to make this last, as this would likely be the last time he would see her in the next decade. It didn't take long to divest Sam of her dress, which left her in nothing but a metallic green thong. Most of it was already soaked with her being in the state the entire drive back, but neither of them cared. They both wanted this desperately, and they would have what they wanted.

Ben kept kissing her, letting her know just how much he missed her, but letting his tongue do all the talking. His hands played against her naked skin as she removed the last stitch of his suit. Now Ben was just as naked as Samara was, clad only in his boxers, with his dick standing at full attention.

He kept his body close to hers, as he then took a firm grip on her ass cheeks and hoisted her upwards. The strength he had picked up from his day job and his martial arts lessons gave him the musculature he needed to lift Samara like this. She squealed in delight, as she loved being manhandled by Ben like this. Breaking the kiss, she stared at him with lust hooding her eyes as he walked them both to the bedroom.

Samara held onto Ben, trusting in his strength to ensure that they didn't topple over. Soon enough, Ben's legs bumped the end of the king-sized bed and he quickly deposited Samara onto it. She giggled as she flopped down onto it, sinking into the soft memory foam. Samara was about to say something when Ben pounced on her, taking hold of her legs, and dropping his mouth over her steaming core.

A yelping moan escaped Samara's lips as she trembled at the feeling of Ben's lips. He sucked on her moist treasure right through her thong, using the heat of his mouth to tease and tantalize the woman. He could feel her writhing beneath him, as Samara took in everything he was giving and begged for more.

Ben took his time with her, knowing he'd drive Samara mad with desire before it was over. He kept at it, basting her throbbing pussy with his heat, sending her into small fits of pleasure. After a few minutes of this, he stopped teasing Samara and peeled her panties off, leaving her exposed to him.

He descended on her once again, devouring her essence with his mouth and tongue, lapping up any moisture he could find. Her moans became yelps and peeps, each sound denoting that he was sending Samara closer to the edge. With how much she was leaking, Ben could tell that she was riding the edge between a pleasure high and orgasmic bliss.

A devilish smile crept onto his face as Ben kept using his tongue to tease her slit. He basted his right forefinger in her essence and once he was sufficiently coated; he drove the finger into her wanton hole slowly. Samara's eyes flared open as she cried out at this new and welcome intrusion. She could feel every ridge and fold of it in her quim and knew what Ben had planned, which made her smile.

Once his finger was fully seated within her, Ben curled his finger in a come here motion, which tapped at Samara's G-spot. The touch of his finger pad on her most sensitive place sent Samara over the edge and she cried out in ecstasy. She convulsed as she came, writhing and thrashing like a spooked horse.