Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben wasn't done with her yet though, as a plan came together in his head. The moment she had calmed down enough, Ben inserted another finger into her, widening her channel slightly. Samara yipped as Ben slid both fingers into her and her mind went into complete meltdown at his next action. Like he had done with the one finger, Ben tapped her G-spot again, but with both fingers.

He could feel Samara's inner walls contracting as another orgasm was firing through her, setting her nerves alight. He started by tapping her sensitive place with each finger, much like he was playing a snare drum. Ben then changed things up once more, using both fingers to pull down on her G-spot, hard. Samara's moan of ecstasy transformed into a screaming wail of orgasmic bliss, as every nerve in her body exploded with pleasure.

Her limbs no longer thrashed about, as the intensity of that orgasm had almost knocked her out. She passed out momentarily before coming back to consciousness with a start. Samara looked down to see Ben withdrawing his hand from her soaked pussy and then snapped to his cock. It stood out, rock hard and proud, aching for some attention, which she would be all too happy to give.

"Ben. Cock. In me. NOW!" Samara commanded him, as she reached into her nightstand drawer.

She pulled out a condom to roll onto his large member, needing the correct size to fit onto his thick, nine-inch cock. The moment it was encased in the protective sleeve, Samara grabbed Ben and threw him onto the bed, putting her Judo lessons to use. Before Ben could protest, she had mounted him, stuffing his turgid dick into her wet sheath.

"Ungh! You are much tighter than I remember!" Ben grunted as her wet heat enveloped his cock.

"There has been no one since you, Ben," Samara moaned as she acclimatized to his dick. The feeling of fullness enraptured her to where she didn't want to do anything else, just be. Samara just sat there, resting on her lover's pelvis, stuffed full of his dick, while she enjoyed the feeling of it. She felt Ben's hands roam up her legs, heading towards her rear.

"Mmmmm! I missed the feeling of your hands all over me! It's been too long!" she murmured.

"Yes, it has!" Ben growled as his palms grasped her meaty globes, pulling her into him. She squeaked at the sensation of being pulled like this and grinned. Samara then ground her hips into him, gyrating slightly, before riding her man. It had been too long since either of them had been with each other, and they were both a bit rusty. But the memories of what they enjoyed came flooding back, like it was yesterday.

Knowing that Ben had a steady grip on her, Samara cupped her tits in her hands, keeping them from wobbling about too much. As she bounced up and down on Ben, she pinched her nipples, letting the electricity of the action fuel her even more. She moaned with each thrust, the feeling her man's cock too good to want to stop riding him.

Ben felt every flutter of Samara's inner walls clutching at his steely dick, keeping him well rooted within her. He didn't mind that in the slightest, as he knew there was nowhere else he'd rather be. He took hold of her ass firmly as she rode him, her cheeks jiggling with each rise and fall of her hips. Ben had taken the initiative and thrust upward each time she came down on him, setting their pace to a vigorous frenzy.

Samara realized, when she felt her second orgasm rising, that Ben always enjoyed watching her ass when they fucked. She knew that he was an ass man, through and through, but his fascination with her butt was bordering on obsession. If she was being honest with herself, she loved the attention he lavished on it.

Mainly because it made her feel both appreciated and empowered in some ways. That she could reduce this man, whom she loved, into a melted, quivering mass, was a bit of a turn on. Her grin suddenly turned devilish as an idea popped into her mind. Sure, it may have been evil, but Samara was sure as hell going to make sure she would have him lose his shit.

Planting her feet to either side of Ben, Samara stood up slowly, letting his cock slide out of her. She felt the loss immediately, but knew that she would have him back inside her in moments. Ben looked like he was going to complain, until she turned around, with her ass facing him. She then squatted down, reaching for his still hard dick. Excited, Ben helped guide her hands until she found her prize and tucked back inside her hungering quim.

Once they were joined, Samara bobbed her hips up and down once more. This time, though, she leaned forward and away from Ben, so all he could see was that big, round booty of hers. Ben was amazed, as always, by that gorgeous round ass of hers and had spent many days worshipping it. His hands jumped to it instantly, taking large handfuls of her sumptuous flesh.

Samara squeaked at his touch and shivered at the delightful sensations that were spreading through her nethers. She could sense the rise of another orgasm in her, dancing just out of reach. Ben's hands gripping her like they did brought it a slight bit closer. The feeling was coursing through her when his hands disappeared from her ass.

She was about to complain about the loss when they came back down on her rear end, slapping it. Samara gasped when she felt the sting of it, but the lightning bolt that surged straight to her pussy was too powerful to ignore. It had been a while since either of them had done anything other than just basic sex, but this was something new. Ben had never been demanding or rough at all with her, which she had always wanted to try out, but he was always too timid.

"Where did that come from??" she moaned as the warming sensation of being slapped spread through her cheeks.

"I felt it was time to let go of what's safe and just go with what I want," Ben ground out.

He raised his hands and slapped Samara's ass once again, with both hands this time. Samara cried out, another wave of sexual energy coursing through her with the blow. The orgasm she felt that was dancing beyond her reach was now approaching at a breakneck pace. She knew her body well enough to know that if Ben slapped her again, she would cum and cum hard.

Almost as though he was expecting her release, Ben slapped her cheeks again. First the left one, then the right. Samara screamed; her keening cry was nearly high enough in pitch to shatter glass. She convulsed haphazardly, her eyes rolling as the wave of pleasure overwhelmed her senses and shorted out all rational thought. Samara jittered like this for a while yet before she stopped, falling backward into Ben's arms.

Catching his lover, Ben cradled her as he kissed her lips, losing himself in the feel of her mouth. Samara kissed him back weakly, almost drained of every ounce of strength she possessed. She'd forgotten what it was like when Ben took her the way she wanted, which usually left her with a smile on her face for days. Only Ben wasn't done yet, as she could feel his hardness against her ass cheeks.

"Mercy, Ben?" she faux pleaded.

"Never!" he said in a dark, lustful tone that woke her up. He was almost never like this! Not that she was complaining, as she was more than ready to give her man what he wanted. He hoisted her up and put her on her front, where she propped herself up on all fours. Ben shuffled forward a bit before he entered Samara's weeping pussy, filling her up with his cock again.

Gripping Samara by her hips, Ben cast aside any thoughts of being gentle as he embraced the darker side within himself. The carnal hunger that consumed him now would not be sated easily. It wanted to do nothing but have this woman beneath him cry out for mercy, because the pleasure was too much to handle.

Growling ferally, Ben slammed his hips into her again and again, savaging her drooling quim with his dick. Though she had just cum, Samara could feel her endorphins shoot through her system, riling her up again. Having trouble focusing her sight, Samara ignored being able to see and focused on being able to feel. The things that Ben was doing to her with his tool was too delicious to bother with anything else.

He kept hammering into her, making her squeak and squirm with each thrust. Samara's nerves were practically dancing as Ben took her, letting out his inner monster. He picked up the pace, going faster and faster, chasing his own orgasm, while Samara was closing in on her third. Ben plowed her ever harder, nearing release, and he finally found it, just as he slapped Samara's ass once more.

The exquisite pain and pleasure that lanced through her set Samara off to where she howled like a she-wolf, her voice echoing through the apartment. Her inner walls clenched Ben's cock, the velvet sheath coaxing him to fill the condom. He roared as his essence shot out of him, stretching the rubbery material until it was fit to bursting. Bottoming out in Samara, Ben stayed like that for over a minute before he toppled backward, sprawling onto the bed.

His chest heaved with the strain and effort, trying to catch his breath. Samara came to first, that third orgasm dazing her beyond what she thought possible. She crawled up to him, peeling the condom off before she enveloped his gooey cock with her mouth. Ben's head snapped up, before he dropped it down, the pleasure of Samara cleaning his dick off nearly too much for him to handle.

"Mmmmmmm! I love how you taste! I've missed it!" Samara told him between licks and sucks, before she finally cleaned his now flaccid dick.

"And I forgot how much of a freak you are and how much I love it!" he growled before he dragged her up to kiss her. Samara returned the kiss, then snuggled into his chest, loving the feeling of his embrace.

"I've missed this. I've missed you," Samara confessed.

"I missed you too, babe! I never want this to end," he told her honestly.

"Then don't let it end. Stay the night. Please?" she asked him sweetly.

Sighing in gratitude, Ben nodded, pulling Samara into him. Samara squeed with delight as she hugged him back, burying her head into the crook of his neck. Quickly, Samara broke away from him and crawled under the covers of the bed, beckoning Ben to join her. Tired but wanting to cuddle with his lady, Ben crawled in with her, snuggling up next to her as he settled in. Soon, the both of them were out like lights, both young lovers having fucked each other into blissful oblivion.

******************************

Benjamin cracked his eyes open and turned his head to look over at Samara, only to find that she wasn't there. Almost instantly, he felt something warm and wet covering his dick and moaned as it was applying pressure to it. He looked down and saw a big lump beneath the covers, right where his cock was. Ben twitched the blanket aside to find Samara there, practically inhaling his tool.

"Took you long enough to wake up! I woke up horny as fuck and I need this cock in me. Now!" Samara told him as she popped his dick out of her mouth and scrambled to get on top of him.

Ben, however, had other ideas and took hold of Samara, tossing her on her back. Taking her legs in each hand, he bent them back until her knees were nearly touching her breasts. Now that she was exposed to him like this, he lined up his cock and slid it into her, filling up her already wet pussy. He started into her, slowly for maybe a minute, before he let her have it, jackhammering his cock into her mercilessly.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Ben! Pound that little pussy like you own it!" she cried out, egging him on.

Ben continued to give it to her, piledriving his dick into the woman, making her want it all the more. He could feel her walls fluttering, knowing she was near her release. With the way he was savaging her, he knew that he wouldn't be far behind and was wondering what he'd do. Samara saw the confusion on his face and beat him to it.

"It's OK, Ben. I want you to cum in me!" she told him breathlessly.

"Are... are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes! I have some morning-after pills here, so it's no big deal. Give me your cum! I want to feel it inside me!" she begged.

Samara begging him to cum in her?? This was a side of her he hadn't seen in a while! But he supposed that because they had done nothing in a while, he saw no reason to deny her. It was always a turn on for him, when he could fill her like that. It must have been some primal reason why it got him riled, so he gave her what she wanted.

He grunted and groaned, knowing he'd lose it soon. Samara then peeped and squeaked as her peak hit and her pussy contracted on his dick, trapping it within her. Ben shouted out his release, his balls emptying for the third time in the last twenty-four hours. He felt his seed soak her love channel and Samara felt it as well, moaning at the feeling of being filled by her lover.

Ben and Samara came apart, the both of them huffing and puffing with exertion. Lying next to each other, they caught their breath before turning their heads to look at each other. Smiling, they continued to stare until Ben's stomach growled.

"Ben!" Samara chastised playfully.

"What? Pleasing my woman is hungry work," he responded. "You can't expect that kind of performance out of a guy without him getting hungry, now can you?"

Samara opened her mouth to rib Ben about that comment, but closed it just as quickly. It made logical sense, and she hated it when he was right about that sort of thing.

"Damn you and your logic," she groused, before her own belly rumbled. She blushed prettily as Ben smirked at her.

"Don't you say anything!" she said to him while shaking her finger under his nose.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" he said as he continued to smile. "We probably should get showered though, if I'm going to take you to breakfast."

"You treated me to such a lovely evening last night, so I will take you out for breakfast. No buts!" she told him when she saw that he would complain.

Ben kissed her before he got up, groaning all the while. Samara supposed that she had worn him out quite well, and the thought of it made her happy. Though Ben had worn her out just as equally, since she was so sore, she would have trouble walking for at least a day. She had never seen this side of Ben before, but was glad it existed.

Although Ben was an ideal boyfriend, he was still unsure of himself in many ways and hadn't really been as assertive as she had hoped. She figured that was his mental state that had kept him that way, as Asperger's didn't only affect how he interacted socially. It also affected how Ben perceived people and was one of the biggest shut ins that existed.

If his therapist had helped him this much, then Samara was excited as to what Ben was like now. Ben looked at her for a moment before she shooed him away to the shower, telling him she'd be along in a minute. She looked over to her bedside drawer and thought about the morning-after pills she had and contemplated downing one.

Though it was the third time he unloaded, and it was inside her, she wasn't sure if she would get pregnant. Stranger things had happened, and she thought about taking one, but had already made up her mind. She wouldn't take it, as she had been certain of making Ben hers for years now, and she would. Samara wouldn't have any children, unless they were his, and if one was brewing in her now, so be it.

She heard the water running in the bathroom and then the shower head hissed as it activated. Samara pranced along, entering the well-furnished room before hopping into the shower with Ben. She smiled up at him as the water cascaded on their bodies, warming them up as they stood there. Samara let the water soak her hair, as she had inherited her father's straight hair, which didn't require as much maintenance as her mother's.

"So, where did you want to go for breakfast?" Ben asked as he shampooed his hair.

"There's a place that I've tried a few times and they always have great food! You heard of Evviva Breakfast and Lunch?" she asked him.

Ben shook his head, and Samara gawked at him, but she was hardly surprised. Ben liked his favorite haunts for eats far more than most people. She figured it was the familiarity of them that drove him to these places, but his recent change was promising. So, she launched into what the place looked like, and how good the food was.

"Sounds like a place that we could both enjoy. The only problem is that I don't have any clean clothes to wear and that my suit would make a bit overdressed for breakfast," Ben stated.

"Well, you do still have some clothes you left here. I never emptied your drawer," Samara told him with a smile.

"Sam..." Ben started before he leaned in and kissed her. Of all the women he'd dated, Samara had been the only one who had truly cared. Who tried to make him feel welcome in her life, rather than an intruder who she wasn't sure she wanted around. That's how it had felt with the other women he'd dated, and that's why doing what he was going to do was so damned difficult.

"Let's get washed up and go get some food. I'm starving!" he said.

Giggling, Samara agreed, as she felt that hole in her middle even more now. They hurriedly washed up and dried off before getting dressed. Samara dressed in a green cami and stretchy jeans, while she directed Ben to the clothes of his that she kept. He had a few choices, but ultimately decided on a faded Batman T-shirt and a pair of khakis.

Samara had to admit that he looked great with his shirt stretched over his frame like that. If she hadn't already had a good and thorough pounding from earlier, she wasn't sure if she could keep her hands to herself. Her throbbing and sore pussy reminded her of this and kept her from doing anything to him. They left the building and walked the fifteen minutes to where Evviva was located.

It was just past nine AM, so the restaurant wasn't full just yet. A server directed them to their seats and took their order, the both of them ordering chicken and waffles. They sat and chatted for a little until their food came. As Samara had promised, it was superb food, which had Ben smacking his lips. They were just settling the bill when Samara asked Ben what else he had planned besides the walk.

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it much, but I know that I wanted to spend some time with you," he told her, as he was wondering how he would break the news to her.

"Oh? Why is that?" she wondered, all smiles.

"It is because we hadn't done this in a while and I wanted to do this," Ben said, chickening out with telling her the truth. He knew that if he told her what his plan was, that she would talk him out of it. Even though he could see that he made her happy, he had to let her go, because he knew that she deserved better than him.

"Mmmmmm!" she squeed. "I like the sound of that! So, we could start with that walk," she started, threading her arm into his. Suddenly, her phone rang, the ringtone being the sound the TARDIS made whenever it left.

"Agh! I'm sorry, Ben, but I need to get this!" she fussed as she dug her phone out and answered it.

Ben grumbled slightly at this, but let it slide. It was an occupational hazard of being an on-call nurse, where she could be called in at any time. She was yammering at her phone, not happy with what she was hearing, but eventually slumped her shoulders in defeat. She acknowledged what was being said and then hung up with a look on her face that said she should have let it go to voice mail.

"I'm sorry, Ben, but I'm going to have to cut our weekend short. There was a massive crash on the Gardiner Expressway and they are funneling everyone involved to us first. They need all hands on deck," she apologized as they walked back to her building.

"Hey, it's all right. You have a job to do and there are people who need you. Go and be their heroine," he told her gently.