Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment he arrived, Ben dumped the rest of the rations in the pile he had amassed. It wasn't a massive pile, but for the immediate future, Ben wasn't going to go hungry. He then studied the book in his hands before opening it. It was a journal of one of the vault survivors who had woken a little over one hundred years ago.

The journal detailed a bygone era of when the vault was populated by people who had stayed to make it work. Originally, most of the people who had woken up were eager to help keep things going in the vault. Maintenance on the various systems and the vault's superstructure were constantly done. Hydroponics was maintained and there was enough food being grown to feed everyone comfortably.

Many generations resulted from those who had woken up from the green and bronze pods. Those in the silver pods also added to the gene pool, which allowed for a greater level of diversity. Of course, there had to be rules put into place, to keep people from having too many children and pushing the current limits of the vault.

There had often been talk about leaving the vault and trying to make things work outside, but many in the vault refused to leave. They were determined to make life in the vault work and were adamant about people not leaving. That was mainly because there were those who wanted to maintain control over others, while there were others who were being logical about the matter.

They wanted everyone to stay behind to help maintain their genetic diversity among the population, and they needed help. The help required was mainly to expand the vault, as plans had been laid down to do that by the vault creators. But there were many who had become disenfranchised with vault life and wanted out. They wanted to see the sun, to experience day and night and many other things spoken of in the books they read.

Though their views were initially disregarded, some other survivors came over to their side. Like many who had been born underground, they wanted to see what it was like to live outside the safe confines of the vault. It was only a matter of time before they had enough numbers to outvote the current leaders of the vault. When the voting system failed to enable their views and control, they turned to open revolt.

A thirty-day battle ensued between the group known as the Renegades and the Vaultees. Though the Renegades initially had the upper hand via the aspect of surprise, the Vaultees fought back in a concerted and tactical effort. This retaliatory strike eventually put the Renegades on the defensive. In the last few days of the conflict, the leaders of the Renegades betrayed their comrades, took everything they could and made a break for the surface.

Having escaped the justice that was coming to them, the Vaultees were furious, as were those who had sided with the Renegades. Although the remnant of them had repented against what they'd done to their friends, there was too much blood spilled for the Vaultees to be so forgiving. As punishment, the rest of the Renegades were exiled from the Cryo Vault but given enough food and water to survive at least a three days topside.

Though angry with what had happened, the remnant of the Renegades took the food and left, leaving the Vaultees in control of the vault once more. Though they had carried on and survived that debacle, it left many of them scarred in obvious and not so obvious ways. Although they tried, some survivors just couldn't go on, leaving them despondent and depressed.

Although the leaders of the Vaultees tried their damndest, they just couldn't bring some people back around. It was at this point that people who had stayed behind started to leave. The leaders tried to convince them to stay and help them rebuild, but did nothing to physically deter them. After what had happened with the Renegades, they didn't want a repeat of the violence from before.

Others from among the population tried their luck out in the wilds of the new world above and left. In twos, trios and sometimes entire family units, people kept leaving until it was only the one man left behind. He continued to do his duty to the rest of people who were still under, which was Ben and two others on the Gold list. He was going to stay until they either woke or he died, to make sure they got a chance at life that others never did.

Ben checked the date of the last entry in the journal and it was well over thirty years ago. If he was reading the dates right, this whole revolt and subsequent abandonment of the vault happened around fifty years ago. The poor bastard must have died maintaining his vigil over him and the other two men. He went back to the control room to see what became of the other two, who were still alive and in their pods at the time of the last entry.

Ben sat at the computer and input their names, which instantly located which pods they had occupied. He then stood and ambled over to where they were, finding them quickly. Neither man had gotten the chance the author of the journal had tried to give them. The first one died via an enormous concrete block that fell through his pod, crushing his sternum, with the pod glass puncturing his lungs. The second had died when his pod malfunctioned and failed to open, suffocating him.

With a weary sigh, Ben said a small prayer for each one before turning around to leave. He checked the time on the terminal and saw that it was past midnight. Ben knew that the only thing to do right now was to get some sleep, as being tired would do him no favors. He needed to be well rested if he was going to tackle the problems that lay before him. Without further ado, he headed back to the bedroom he had piled his stuff in, collapsed onto the bed, and fell asleep.

******************************

Ben was pacing around anxiously as he stood by the entrance to Kelsey's, waiting for Samara to arrive. It had been quite a few years since Ben had seen his ex-girlfriend. Since being discharged into civilian life, he'd gone around trying to reconnect with everyone he'd known. So far, Samara had been the only one who he'd managed this with, and that was by pure happenstance.

He was walking out of his local EB Games when he'd run into Samara coming out of a nearby Starbucks. They were both delighted to see each other and got caught up on what they were up to over the last several years. Taking a gamble for the first time in a long while, Ben asked Samara out on a date, fearing she'd turn him down. His heart nearly hammered its way out of his chest when she'd accepted with much enthusiasm.

Now, here he was, waiting for his date to show up, and was giddy as a teenager going on his first date. A set of bright lights broke his concentration, and he squinted against it, thinking it might be her. The lights went out and out of the green BMW, stepped Samara. She was just as beautiful as he'd remembered, wearing a casual red dress for their date.

Ben was glad that he'd shaved and gotten cleaned up, wearing a pair of khakis and a black polo shirt. He'd also forgone the sneakers and put on some nice black leather shoes, shining them until they had a nice luster to them. He waved to Samara, and she smiled, waving back to him as she ran up to him. Jumping into his arms, Samara hugged Ben, which he returned.

Breaking away from him, Samara stared up at Ben in adoration, before she pressed her lips to his. Surprised by the move, Ben was unsure of what to do, but he then surrendered control of the moment to his body, kissing her back. His arms encircled her waist, and he drew her into him, letting his body tell her how much he missed her. Samara backed away once again before she spoke to him.

"Ben, I know that it's been a while, but... I just..." she started.

"I know, Sam. In case that kiss didn't spell it out, I missed you too," Ben chuckled.

"So... you don't mind me being a bit... aggressive?" she questioned.

"Not at all. Be as aggressive as you like," he told her, his voice soothing her insecurities. Samara's eyes danced, and she smiled at him, a fire within her stoked beyond what she thought believable. Ben the offered his arm, and she took it, the two of them walking into the restaurant.

It was a busy night, but there was no wait for a table, so they were seated quickly. After the hostess guided them to their table, their server showed up moments later, asking them for their preferred drinks. He then bustled off and arrived a minute later with their iced teas. Ben and Samara knew what they wanted, having had ample time to peruse the menu. Their order was placed, but not before the server got a good eyeful of Samara, a fact that Ben had noticed.

He and Samara made small talk while they waited for their food, getting caught up with all the goings on with their lives. Since they had parted some years ago, they had both gone different ways than they thought they would. Ben enlisting in the armed forces, choosing to serve as both machinist and mechanic to the mechanized side of the army. Sam, who originally thought of becoming a naturopath and herbalist, was now an emergency nurse who was also learning about kinesiology.

The server returned a short while later with their food, and Ben and Samara dug in, as they were both famished. The server tried to catch Samara's eye, but caught Ben's glare, which had him promptly back off. Smiling inwardly, Ben enjoyed his meal as the food at Kelsey's was always good in his eyes. They quickly polished off every morsel in front of them, while also taking the time to enjoy their meals.

Samara continued to give Ben smoldering looks the whole time, as another hunger within her had been awakened outside. She was feeling so hot that she might have burned up into cinders had that been possible. Ben had caught some of those looks and knew that Samara was looking to progress things tonight, but he had no idea just how far she was looking to take things.

"Can I fetch you two a dessert menu?" the server asked as he walked up to collect their plates.

"No, thank you. I'm thinking we are both going to give each other our own... personalized... desserts," Samara stated, while licking her upper lip and teeth with the tip of her tongue.

"Just the bill, if you please," Ben told the man as he fixed Samara with a glance of his own, while trying to hide how nervous he was. He and Samara had gotten down and dirty many times before and was no stranger to her lusts. But having her hungering for him right now, in a way he'd never seen before, was something different entirely.

The server returned with the debit machine in hand and stared at Samara with a look of longing, but refrained from doing so for too long. He realized she had eyes only for Ben, could do nothing but be envious of the other man's luck. Ben paid the bill and left the server a small tip, as it was impolite to leave nothing at all.

Both Ben and Samara grinned at each other as they both swept out of the restaurant, holding hands, before they kissed each other outside once again. This time, Samara was very handsy and took time to grope Ben in the groin area, moaning in surprise and delight at how much he'd hardened. Ben likewise gripped Samara by the ass, making her squeak and squirm as she loved having her ass played with.

"My place or yours?" Samara asked breathlessly as they came up for air.

"I live maybe ten minutes away, so I'm thinking my place," Ben said to her, groaning with want and need.

"Address?" she moaned as she fumbled for her phone. Ben gave it to her and told her where she needed to park to avoid getting towed. She nodded vigorously before running to her car and turning it over. Ben was right behind her, racing to his mustang and starting it up, before he tore out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell.

Ben raced along Lakeshore, heading down to his new apartment, with Samara close behind him. He pulled into his parking space maybe seven minutes later as Samara parked right next to him. Closing his door, he jumped to the door and opened it, letting Samara go first. He chased her up the stairs as they walked into his apartment, and she squealed the entire way.

"Ben, this is a really nice place! How did you wrangle it?" Samara wondered, awed by how nice a place Ben had.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I'm interested in one thing," he said huskily. With no further beating around the bush, Ben pawed at her dress, finding the zipper and undoing it. Samara took Ben's clothes in hand, quickly divesting him of his shirt and pants, leaving them in piles on the floor. They migrated to Ben's bedroom as they did this, both of them lusting after each other.

Ben saw that Samara had worn no bra with the dress, which made access to her breasts easy. But he was interested in more than just her firm flesh pillows, and his hands went straight to her pussy. The only thing between his hand and her bare nether lips was a thin cotton barrier of fabric, which was getting wetter by the moment. Too far gone into lust to care about what she would think, Ben took hold of her panties and tore them right off her.

The tearing of the flimsy garment shocked Samara, as Ben was normally very reserved when it came to matters of sex. But this new feral side of him that had surfaced made Samara very interested to see just what exactly it was capable of. She made quick work of his boxer briefs, pushing them to the floor in a puddle around his feet. Ben's cock sprang out, angry, red, throbbing and in need of some feminine attention.

He surprised her yet again, as he then picked her up and carried her over to the bed, laying backwards so she was sitting on his chest. Ben then grabbed Samara's ass, dragging it to his head, which puzzled her for a moment. Then she grinned as she understood his intentions and moved with the direction of his arms. In moments, her steaming core was positioned right above his mouth and Ben's tongue lashed out.

The sensation of his tongue on her slick core sent ripples of pleasure through her, and Samara was all jittery because of it. An idea came to mind, and she smirked as she enacted it. She swung her legs around Ben's head, rotating herself so she was facing away from Ben's head. She then leaning down and took his cock into her mouth.

Samara could feel Ben's moaning at her lips sliding down his shaft, the vibrations hitting some delicious nerves within her. She hummed in response, letting her own vibrations set Ben's cock alight. This novel sensation drove Ben's pleasure to new heights, and he pushed himself to please Samara even more. They continued this crazy sixty-nine for a while longer, each of them trying vainly to outdo the other.

Ben pushed his tongue into Samara's depths, then used his finger to probe her dripping slit. He slid it along her crevice until he found her tight little channel and slowly pushed it into her. Samara then popped her mouth off his dick, moaning loudly. She tried to drop back down on it, but felt Ben's finger drive deeper into her. The sensation of it was more than enough to cause her to pause and shiver, enjoying every movement.

With him pushing into her the way he was, Samara knew that she'd hit her peak soon, as she could feel the oncoming rush. Ben seemed to sense this as he then curled his finger, hitting her G-spot. Samara's breathing sped up as she felt her peak roll towards her much faster than before. Ben then shifted his hooked finger back and forth, jabbing at her soft spot, driving her there almost instantly.

Samara screamed in orgasm, the endorphins firing through her simultaneously. Her pussy clenched down on Ben's finger, trapping it within her as she arched her back, crying out in joy. Even though she'd hit her peak, Ben continued to pleasure Samara, wanting her to remember this encounter. Samara kept screaming until she felt like her throat was going dry, as his continued stimulations kept her riding the edge of bliss.

"Ben..." she ground out as she collapsed onto his bed, wheezing. Ben smiled, knowing that he'd made Samara deliriously happy. He looked back down to his dick, which was still very hard and throbbing with need.

"... put that cock in me," Samara panted.

"Are you sure, Sam?" Ben wondered, thinking she wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Fuck... me... stupid! NOW!" Samara growled as she sat up and gripped Ben's cock, drawing it to her waiting pussy.

"Sam?? Condom??" Ben got out as her grip on him tightened. Nodding quickly, Samara let go of Ben's dick long enough for him to open a foil packet and slide a condom on.

"BEN! COCK! NOW!" she growled. Not wanting to argue with a cock hungry woman, Ben leaned forward and pushed his cock into her, as Samara had already lined it up with her womanhood. She cried out erratically as his dick filled her tight hole, stretching her in ways she loved.

Ben took hold of Samara's hips, pushing in and out of her snug tunnel. Her inner walls fluttered as he fucked the woman beneath him, eager to make her squeal again. Samara moaned continuously, wanting more of what he was giving to her. He pushed himself further and further into her, his balls slapping against her ass as he piledrived her.

"Deeper!" Samara cried as she kept jittering.

Smirking, Ben pulled himself out of her for a moment, as he repositioned her legs and hips, before driving back into her. He was now fucking Samara in a scissor position, with one leg underneath him and one propped on his shoulder. It might have been an odd position to some, but it gave Samara deeper penetration, as she had wanted.

Samara wailed as Ben rammed his cock deeper, hitting some points that had never been hit before! She undulated with him, pushing herself upwards each time he thrust into her! Samara knew another orgasm was on its way and let Ben hammer her, as each stroke brought closer and closer to it.

Samara didn't know how long Ben did this for, but was more than ready to come. Ben's efforts brought her close, but she was hovering just out of reach of that sexual delight. She leaned upwards and kissed Ben, pressing her breasts against his chest. Her tongue danced with his as he slid in and out of her, keeping her on the knife edge or orgasm.

She then pressed on Ben's chest, shoving him onto his back, and the bed squeaked as he landed. His cock popped out of her at the movement and he looked up at his lover with surprise as she crawled over him. Samara moved slowly and languidly, not wanting to betray how urgently she wanted and needed this. She kneeled over him and drew his cock into her weeping slit; the union fueling her lusts and desires.

The moment he was inside her, Samara went nuts and rode Ben like there was no tomorrow. Her hips were a blur as she lifted them up and slammed them down, wanting to cum so badly. With her controlling the angle and depth of penetration, she knew it wouldn't be long before she hit her peak.

Ben was also into her domineering side, his hands shooting out to clutch her ass, squeezing it as Samara fucked him. He leaned upwards, his mouth seeking out her chocolaty nipples, latching onto them with his teeth. Ben heard Samara's breath hitch at this and knew that she'd be visiting a higher plane of existence soon. He nibbled on Samara's nips, going back and forth between them until he felt her shiver.

Samara's breath caught as she felt her core turn into liquid fire, the feeling of her peak rolling through her like a wave breaking on her. She would have screamed her release, but Ben's ministrations on her breasts and her ass left her ragged and breathless. Her pussy clamped down on his cock like a velvet vise, sending shockwaves of pleasure through Ben.

At that moment, an urge seized Ben, to not only have Samara, but to dominate her. It was almost as though a beast was asleep within him and was now awake. Now that it was awake, it hungered for both flesh and control. Instantly, Ben took Samara by the hips, hoisting her up and off his dick as she was still cumming. She squawked in protest as he manhandled her, but soon settled as he set her on all fours and penetrated her from behind.