Tales of War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were hustled back into lines, panting their chests heaving with the effort of running. All were glowing from the exercise.

"Replace your hands on your heads, quickly now!"

The officer continued to finger his cock, as he stared at the girls exposed breasts and crotches.

The door opened again and if to further embarrass the girls, another soldier entered. This one was carrying several cameras. He approached the Major saluting and standing to attention.

"I'm terribly sorry Major, but the general kept me longer than was anticipated."

"That's alright corporal we have plenty of time here. I'll need photos of all the women, front and back. Feel free to shoot anything else you wish at any other time."

The corporal walked behind the officers and winked at the soldiers who grinned back. He then put one of the cameras to his eye and focused on the naked girls firing off some shots as they stood there.

The two men conferred, looking at the notes that the batman had made.

"Number twelve, come here please and stand in front of me."

The pot-bellied officer ordered. Nobody moved.

"Lieutenant fetch the cane will you, we may need it."

The Lieutenant went to a cupboard and took out a long thin cane. With it she returned to the girls.

"Come along number twelve or my men will fetch you and it will earn you a beating."

One of the girls slowly walked forward and was waved forward to stand in front of the officers.

"Closer 12."

The girl edged nearer, her hands automatically covering her genitals. Her head bowed. There was a swish and the cane the Lieutenant was holding was brought sharply across the naked buttocks of the girl who yelped and rubbed her stinging buttocks. The other girls jumped at the sound of the crack of the cane on the bare flesh.

"You will obey instantly, and you will not cover yourself, do you understand? The next time you disobey it will a flogging, do you understand?"

"Yes mam." She cried.

"And no snivelling or you will be beaten again."

The girl was deep red and stood to attention in front of the men. All who were joking and jesting at her pain. Elsa saw the red welt form on her buttocks where the cane had struck her.

"Closer now."

The girl edged forward, now standing with her legs almost touching the officer's knees.

"This one is lovely don't you think Max, I mean look at these tits."

He leant forward and squeezed the girl's breasts between his hands, fingering her nipples. He peered hard at them as he squeezed them between his forefinger and thumb rolling them back and forth.

"Yes very nice, Corporal extra shots of this one and then a couple of her assets, I'm sure you'll know what I mean!"

The corporal laughed.

"I think I can guess Major."

"Good, turn sideways 12, now back."

She did as ordered. The officer ran his stick down her spine to the crack between each buttock. The cameraman shot off the required shots.

"Now turn away from me, come on hurry."

The girl shuffled around facing the other girls.

"Place your feet apart and touch your toes 12 and keep those lovely legs straight."

The girl did as ordered and presented the officer with the sight of her genitals between her buttocks. Elsa was horrified at the degradation of the girl. The five men examined the girl in front of them talking about the girl's sex as if she wasn't there.

"She's got a nice pair of flaps there don't you think Max, and her anus is a treat, not too large and nicely puckered."

He reached forward and parted the labia to reveal her inner pinkness between the brown folds.

"Very fuckable, lovely! I can certainly get a horn on with her! And look at those tits there hanging down very full and firm."

The cameraman continued to take shots of the girl's debasement as the officer fingered her vulva.

"Time's a little short this morning for a thorough check so I'll satisfy myself with this little beauty and we'll just look at a couple more over before the main batch later on in the afternoon."

"Turn round 12, kneel down and suck my cock, and make me come and don't you spill a drop or you will be flogged."

The girl turned round and kneeling in front of the officer was forced to take the huge cock in her mouth. The officer held her head and pulled her forwards making her gag on his cock as it went down her throat.

"That's right slowly up and down, 5 come here now."

Another girl came forward blushing bright red and stood in front of the man.

"Closer."

As she moved closer the silence of the room was only broken by the sound of the girl slurping on the officer's penis. He again leant forward and fondled her tits, kneading and massaging them as the kneeling girl slid backwards and forwards on his member.

"Open your legs up 5 and show me your clitoris, that's right and pull those lovely flaps apart. Good that's excellent, now rub it with your finger tip. Oh, yes, a bit faster 12."

The girl nodded her head faster on the officer's cock, until all at once the officer clasped her head and thrust his cock deep into her mouth as he came inside. Again the girl gagged as the officer's semen shot into her mouth as he grunted in satisfaction.

"Excellent, that's it swallow it all," the officer ordered the girl.

The other men were grinning at the spectacle.

The officer stood, his cock glistening from the girl's saliva, slowly deflated. His batman passed him his dressing gown and as he pulled it on he spoke.

"I'll be back later on this afternoon, for the other batch, this lot will need to have their medical just to make sure before we can let them be used, though they all look pretty healthy, our scouts are doing a great job."

"Of course Major, it is all organised."

"Excellent, I'll leave you until this afternoon, Lieutenant. I'm having the General over for afternoon tea, can you get some of these girls ready," he took the clipboard from his assistant, "47, 23, 33 and 78, he does like the ones with big tits. Put them in something transparent."

"I'll make sure they are prepared sir."

With which he signed to the other men to go and left, leaving the girls stunned by what had happened.

Over the next half hour all the girls were photographed holding their number on a card. Front, side back and of course bent over with their cheeks pulled apart. Finally the last one was done and the man left.

Elsa could only stand in shock by what was happening, and was awoken from her shock by the Lieutenant's voice "Alright you lot through that door you have an appointment with the doctor."

With which she marched them still naked out of the dressing room. And out into the grounds.

Elsa's heart stopped, around the grounds stood lots of male soldiers, who one by one turned to stare at the naked girls. They huddled together pressing their hands to their breasts and crotches, trying to keep their fronts away from the men's eyes.

One of the female guards barked out.

"Form a line, quickly or you will be punished."

The girls shuffled around still trying to cover their nakedness with their hands, until they formed a ragged line. The female guards stood grinning at them enjoying their embarrassment. By now all the men in the yard had stopped what they were doing and were watching the girls.

"Now stand to attention, hands down by your sides, you are not to cover yourselves. Any attempt to conceal yourself will be severely punished, remember."

Elsa was shocked at the words the guard shouted at the girls.

Along with the other girls Elsa reluctantly lowered her arms and stood facing the guards. Several of the men had walked over to where the girls were being paraded and now stood, not more than twenty feet away, looking at them as they stood exposed and revealed before them.

"You will now be checked over to, follow Cpl Greten and we will begin."

The corporal walked in front of the naked women a short distance to two tables that had been set up. Behind one sat two women guards with sheaves of paper in front of them. Two male officers stood by the side of the table watching the women as they stood exposed to them. By the other table stood three middle aged men in white coats.

"Stand in line."

Again around the tables stood several of the soldiers staring at the naked women as they stood waiting.

"Go to the first table where the guards will take your particulars. When you are finished you will progress to the other table, quickly now."

The first girl was made to stand in front of the first table for a while answering questions before moving to the second table. Elsa and the other girls watched as another girl walked to the first table, but it was what was happening at the second table that horrified her. Imagine her dismay at the sight that confronted her and the other women. The first girl had arrived and the soldiers were shuffling closer standing only a dozen paces away from the table. Two of the men in coats took her by the arms and moved her back to the table. They then forced her to lie back on the table, where they strapped her wrists to the table legs. They lifted her legs up and grasping them behind the knee forced them apart as far as they would go. Her vulva and vaginal slit were opened for the soldiers to view. Elsa could see her labial lips curled around at the centre. The other man in the white coat sat on a low stool and with his rubber gloved fingers started to examine the girl's sex. He pulled the lips apart so they were flattened back against the sides of her thighs before running his finger over her clit. Opening her vagina, he inserted a swab which was then returned to a test tube held by one of the other men. Standing to one side which allowed the soldiers to see what he was doing he inserted his forefinger into the jar after which he proceeded to push it into the girls vagina. As she struggled the other men held her tight. From a bowl at the side of the table the man took a speculum and shook off the disinfectant it had been sitting in. He reached down and pushed it hard into the girl's vagina causing her to squeal. He pushed the handle together opening up her vagina before using a torch to check inside. He left it inside whilst he talked briefly to the other man leaving her opened to the eyes of the soldiers looking at her. He then removed the tool, placing it back in the bowl and she was allowed to stand, to her obvious relief.

"That will do for you miss, stand over there. Next."

All the women were treated to the same humiliating questioning and examination until it was Elsa's turn and she stood at the first table where the women started to read off a sheet of paper.

"Stand to attention."

The women's eyes roved across her naked body lingering on her breasts and thighs.

"She's got nice tits Lieutenant." The women said to one of the men a young spotty face man.

"She certainly has Lieutenant" The officer said as came over to Elsa who cringed away from him but was held firmly by the two guards. He was staring at her breasts. He raised the tip of his cane Elsa thought that he was going to strike her, but no, with the silver tip of his cane he lifted her right breast. It felt cold against her skin. He repeated this with the other breast.

"Very tasty, she'll do nicely with tits like this. Carry on." He said as he stepped back.

"Name."

"Age"

"Height"

"Weight"

"Vital Statistics?"

"Father's name and occupation."

"Address."

Several more questions were barked out regarding her past, Elsa felt flustered but answered as best she could.

"Virgin?"

"What?"

"Come along girl it is a perfectly simple question, how many men have you screwed? Are you are virgin?"

"Um no," she said quietly, blushing'

"How many?"

"Er, two."

Elsa blushed afresh at the intimacies of the questions.

"Lesbian sex?" Oral sex? Anal sex? "With animals?" Elsa was stunned, and could only shake her head.

"Good, over to the next table."

Elsa felt panic, she was next she looked around for escape, but of course there was none.

"Come along you."

The man beckoned Elsa over with his finger. She had to obey. The two men grabbed her arms and backed her into the table. They then forced her over onto the table. Her heart was pounding. Each of the men strapped her as before and then roughly parted her legs. They both fondled her breasts squeezing, kneading their fullness and fingering her nipples as they opened her sex for view. The man's fingers were on her labia, and then he pulled them aside from her vaginal entrance. She had a prominent clit and she felt the end of his finger rub the head, before unsheathing it to reveal the hidden pink pearl. She heard him say something to the other two and they bent over her to peer between her legs. Before she knew what was happening she felt his finger slide in and out of her vagina. She struggled a bit but was helpless in their grip. She then felt the cold end of the speculum and braced herself as it forced her cunt open. She felt it sliding up into her body and finally push hard into her before the man squeezed the handles and she felt her cunt spread far apart. She shouted out to stop, but to no avail. They again left her with the speculum inserted, spread and open to the men as they wrote on their sheets. The spreader was removed. They looked up to note the next girl was still being interviewed.

"This one's a stunner eh Franz, we've got a moment so as she's really got my cock stiff I'll use her."

"Go ahead, Jax, I've got my eye on that little redhead." He pointed at one of the girls yet to be processed.

He opened the front of his coat and after opening his flies pulled out his stiff cock. Holding her behind the knees he thrust himself into her in front of everyone, driving his cock in and out.

"Give her one Doc," the soldiers crudely shouted.

He fucked her roughly and quickly came, savouring her wet warmth before pulling his semi hard cock out. Her cuffs were undone and she was pulled upright.

She was about to walk away her face burning with her degradation, when she was grabbed again. This time she was bent over the table front down and again strapped. Her legs were forced apart. She wondered what they were up to, when she suddenly felt the end of the man's finger pushing against the entrance to her anus and suddenly it slid inside. She writhed as the finger pushed deeper into her hole. The soldiers were all chuckling as they watched her squirm. The finger was removed, but to her horror it was replaced by the rod, which stretched her sphincter to its limits. At last it was removed and she was allowed to stand. The main man finished by rubbing his hands across her breasts and squeezing her nipples in his fingers.

"Very good you can go now."

There were tears in her eyes as she staggered away from the table. She could feel the wet stickiness of the man's semen between her thighs as she walked away.

One by one the girls were humiliated and some like Elsa fucked in front of the men, after which they were forced to stand in lines of three awaiting the other girls. Elsa's cunt and anus still smarted from the abuse they had been given, and yet she did not have the privacy to rub the soreness or wipe herself. Finally the last of the girls was finished. Many of the soldiers watching had openly masturbated as they watched the girl's degradation.

They were arranged in threes just like an army platoon by the female guards.

"Very good, now stand still."

The female guards now walked along the rows and with a length of thin but strong chain fastened the girls to each other using the rings on their collars, in lines of ten. They were joined by several male guards.

"Do not think of escape as there is none and nowhere to run to. Tonight you will be housed at the community centre and will be returned here tomorrow when your rooms are ready. Now go."

The girls started off following the corporal.

"Let's look a little smarter than that please, left, right, left, right, swing those arms."

The guards laughed more as they continued to humiliate the girls. They also went along the line smacking them sharply across their naked buttocks with their canes, making them jump, forcing them to follow the girls lead in front.

"Left, right, left right."

As a group they continued to march back towards the road they come in. They continued between the shading trees as they approached the entrance gates. Elsa waited for the order to turn round, but was horrified when she realised the girls were going to be marched through the gates and into the main road of the town.

Within a minute or two they were walking naked out of the school grounds. The guards wheeled them round pointing towards the centre of the town. Elsa was aghast how could they be humiliated this way and walked stark naked through the town centre. She could see the other girl's consternation, but there was no escape. Ahead along the street she could see civilians and soldiers on the pavements as this was not some sleepy quiet village. It was the type of town Elsa lived in and was known as a respectable girl, someone who went to church. Someone who dressed sensibly, but here she was stark naked and being marched into the centre of the town with all the men and the women there to watch. Blushing profusely Elsa lowered her eyes to avoid the stares, but was only rewarded by the bare buttocks of the girl in front moving as she walked along. Elsa's ample tits swung to the movement of her arms and body and drew many lewd taunts from the watching soldiers.

"That one's alright."

"Look at those tits, shake 'em girls."

"Hey, I could give you a fuck or two!"

"Tits!"

Resistance was useless the chains loosened and tautened, compelling the girls to follow at set distances.

Trucks crawled past them, the drivers and their mates gawping at the girls, almost causing accidents with their distraction.

The cafe sitters gaped as the column of young nude women was marched past them, all the heads were turned. Elsa had never felt so degraded, her feelings were indescribable, it was a private hell she walked in, almost oblivious of the world around her. She wondered what the other girls were thinking. The road seemed to go on for ever. Eliza's generous body drew more than a few stares, and in many places to add more insult to the girls, men followed them taking photographs and films of their nakedness, adding a record of their debasement.

They at last reached to Community Centre and large grey brick building where they stopped outside before being led inside and thankfully for Elsa and the rest of the women away from the stares of the public.

12