Tales of War Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man at the table looked up, "Commander Weir, let me congratulate you on this fine buy. If you would just sign here on the ownership forms and give me your credit card number."

The man pointed to a sheet of paper. The Commander bent over and signed the paper. Reaching into his jacket he produced his wallet from which he removed his credit card. The man took this and as he read it noted the numbers down on a credit form. Nina was appalled; the transaction was exactly as if the man had bought a television.

As the papers were processed Commander Weir turned to Nina with a grin on his face, and fondled her breasts and buttocks. Nina tried to pull away but was held by the leash.

"Excellent Commander, here are the ownership forms, and of course the collar and cuff keys."

As the commander pocketed the key and papers, the man stood and walking around the table and took the leash from the guard and presented it to the commander with a bow. Who with a smile and a nod accepted it.

As if Nina was a dog the commander pulled her along behind her. Nina stumbled as he walked on. Where were her clothes, when would the cuffs be removed? She almost spoke but remembered the sergeant's advice to remain silent. The commander led Nina through the men standing around the entrance of the ring and out of the main front doors into the bright sunshine. The men waiting outside stared at her as she came through the doors and remained staring at her as she stood waiting with the commander. She bowed her head looking at the floor, but was aware of the movement around her the people there. When was she going to be given her clothes, or any clothes?

A man in uniform approached the commander and saluted.

"Do you wish the car to be brought to the door commander?"

"Thank you Hans, but I think I'll walk to the Cafe Concorde and enjoy the air, and show off my new pet, what do you think Hans?

"Very nice commander, I'll go ahead and make sure you have a suitable table."

"Very good, Hans."

Walking along down the drive towards the entrance and the town in the open exposed to all, Nina felt as though she were going to faint, there was a buzzing in her ears, but a sharp pull on the leash brought her around.

"Come along 220."

She now realised the naked girl she had seen earlier in the café was a real girl, just as she was, as naked as Eve, but this was no paradise this was hell.

12