Tales of War Pt. 04

Story Info
Carl in Place.
3.2k words
4.26
17.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl awoke as the morning sunlight lit the room with a soft glow. As always now, he had slept well. He stretched idly, feeling the silkiness of the satin sheets on his naked body. He looked around the large bedroom, taking his time to admire the magnificent furniture, and the priceless paintings. The whole room gave an air of affluence, something he had never expected to see, let alone enjoy.

Life had certainly taken a turn for the better. Here he was enjoying life in this historic mansion, full of priceless treasures and antiques, whilst his comrades, he smiled at the word, suffered at the front. Not only was he as far from the front as could be possible, he was surrounded by beautiful women. All of whom were available at his beck and call, there to satisfy his every desire.

No longer did he have to put up with the forced celibacy his gross form imposed upon him, his pot belly, balding head, and gross ugly features. Now he could pick and choose amongst the cream of womanhood. And he did!

His efficiency at running the camp and ability to make money, meant even in wartime his wards, or slaves as he liked to think of them, ate well and looked healthy.

Virtually all resistance had stopped, the women resigned to their fate. They were trapped into obedience by the threat of extremely painful and of course usually sexual punishment, not just to themselves but to numerous women. His policy of "the crimes of one are met by the punishment of many" had been an overwhelming success.

The war already into its second year would probably continue for a few years yet, as both sides were deadlocked.

Over the past months by providing customized service to the heads of the armed services and government he had built up a network of contacts who could not afford not to help him if the time came when he needed them. The sexual tastes of many of these powerful men, were illegal in the general society and state brothels, but could be completely satisfied by his slaves, and some of their tastes were very strange. Of course he kept a record of their activities, written and secretly photographed.

However that was all in the future for now all he had to do was enjoy himself. Now even his huge sexual appetite was sated at the end of the day. There was also an endless supply of women captured from the invasion of their countries, and he had recruited several roving officers to commandeer the best looking ones, "for the war effort" of course.

Again he stretched, fondling his semi erect 8 inch cock, his hand grasping the fat thickness of its shaft, as he lay admiring the baroque ceiling. After yawning once more, he rose and after shaving and showering, went downstairs for breakfast in his silk dressing gown, the slick material clinging to his body. His large heavy penis forced the front of the gown outwards. Once upon a time he would have been embarrassed by such a display, hiding it from any eyes but his own, but here he could do as he wished. His cock dangled semi-quiescent, but not for long he smiled.

As with every morning now, his servants prepared breakfast. The table was laid, and the smell of fresh coffee hung in the air. Though today, being warm and sunny, the table had been laid on the patio overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens. These were on the side away from the camp fields, a private haven for any who worked here, and reflected the affluent gentility of the place.

His two most recent maids stood, heads bowed, their hands behind their back, by the sideboard ready to instantly follow his commands. One was blonde and one was a red head.

He watched them as he settled down. Both normally wore special uniforms, as did the rest of his house staff who were of course all women, with the exception of the two brutish butlers who when necessary, enforced discipline for him.

During the day, the maids wore specially tailored maid's uniforms of transparent blouses and short miniskirts over their suspenders, stockings and of course no panties or bras, barely hiding their assets, but at breakfast and for more exclusive occasions, they only wore micro-aprons, suspenders and stockings, and sometimes nothing at all. Their breasts hung free and uncovered and the aprons finished well above their genitals, leaving the exposed slit of their sex visible under their trimmed maidenhair. The aprons seemed to heighten their nudity.

These women were exquisite, personally chosen by him from the hundreds of inmates. As they came over to serve him he savoured the way their bodies moved, the sway of their unrestrained breasts, the pertness of their nipples and the soft fluffiness of their pubic down.

As the brunette bent over to fill his coffee cup his hand rose to caress her generous breasts. He loved the heaviness of the soft flesh. His fingertips lingered over her nipples, squeezing them forcing them to erect. The girl stood bent over enduring the Major's touch. She stiffened slightly as the Majors other hand slid up the inside of her naked thigh and fondled her labia, the tips rubbing and teasing the flaps apart to touch the entrance to her vagina. His present whim was for women with prominent labia, clearly visible between their legs. Many women in the camp had forced piercings, their nipples and labia, even clit hoods weren't spared, but today these lovelies were free of adornment,

"Very nice, stand still, open those legs for me!"

He continued to fondle the girl's sex, enjoying the soft feel of her inner lips. He mused that never in his previous life would he have had any chance to fondle a woman of this calibre, and the thought exciting him further. He rubbed his hand up her smooth thighs above the socking tops, loving the contrast of textures.

The girl stood her head bowed for they were all forbidden to look at the Major's face unless ordered to, she would be seeing the material of the Major's dressing gown, stirring on his lap as his cock started to rise.

The Major motioned the girl to spread her legs further, whilst continuing to caress her buttocks, teasing her spotlessly clean anus with his finger tip. He took a sip of his coffee, before with his free hand opened the front of his dressing gown. His nakedness was exposed to the two women, his large heavily veined cock now standing up straight in his lap, under his hairless pot belly. The foreskin had drawn back and the purple glans contrasted to his pale flesh.

He turned his chair sideways to the table and motioned to the girl, who having no choice in the matter, knelt down in front of him and leaning forward slid the length of his cock into her mouth. He smiled with pleasure watching the other girl, the blonde buttering his toast, every move making her breasts shiver and shake slightly.

Reaching over the table he proceeded to eat the toast whilst the girl slid up and down on his distended member as he stroke her fine hair with his other hand.

"Lick it slowly, tease the head," he ordered the kneeling girl.

"You!" he indicated the blonde, "jog around the garden."

She immediately proceeded down the six steps and then jogged around on the large lawn.

His cock stiffened further as he enjoyed the spectacle of the blonde's tits bouncing around on her chest as she jogged across the newly mown lawn. Her long hair flew in the wind and her buttocks pumped her elegant legs. This one had been born in a place like this, a countess; it pleased the Major to humiliate her further by making her a sex slave in it.

Her husband, a count, was forced to work as the gardener, though carefully shackled and gagged. This morning he was working weeding one of the beds and was naked. A thin wire tight round his scrotum above his balls, was attached by a short chain to his ankles, and prevented him from rising beyond a crouch as the ring squeezed his balls. Any violent movement and it would cut them off completely. The Major smiled as he saw him crouching watching his wife debased in front of him, helpless to assist.

"Just lick it girl," he ordered

The brunette tongue slid up and down the Major's cock, which was starting to throb with pleasure at the sight of the blonde's breasts bouncing breasts.

"Here you!" he called out to the blonde and beckoned with his hand.

The blonde swiftly returned to the patio, the Major watched her every stride as she mounted the steps. She like others had learnt to obey swiftly, having experienced his punishment for tardiness with a plastic tazer cock, and seeing her husband repeatedly anally raped.

"Here lay back on the table."

The girl sat on the edge of the end of the table, and lay slowly down. The Major stopped the girl from licking his cock and stood up. He shrugged the gown off his shoulders and stood naked in the early morning sunshine his cock now fully erect and pulsing to the beat of his heart. He walked to where the girl lay supine on the fine woodwork, her breasts now laying heavily on her chest, legs hanging down, emphasising her pale pubic hair over her cunt. The Major's cock was wet from the girl's saliva.

"Open those gorgeous legs and hold them up."

The girl obeyed exposing her vulvar slit to his eyes. He reached forward and with his fingertips opened them to expose the bright pink entrance to her vagina. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the pink slit before sliding it into her.

She was tight and dry; the Major withdrew his cock and ordered the other girl to wet it once more. She slid his cock into her mouth as before. He replaced it between the vaginal lips of the blonde maid and this time slid the entire length up her vagina, pushing against her womb with the tip. She squirmed as he reamed the cock about in her sex. As she moved, her big breasts slid about on her chest, exciting him further. He reached forward and grasped her nipples, squeezing them hard. The girl squirmed some more. Leaving her breasts the Major grasped the girl's hips and rammed his cock in and out of her vagina. He smiled as he enjoyed her defilement. His movements became more urgent until finally he slowed, teasing himself to an orgasm which slowly flowed upon him. He ejaculated into the beautiful girl, savouring the close feel of her warm insides.

Satiated he removed his cock and after getting the other girl to lick the semen off his shaft and wiping it dry with a serviette, returned to finish his breakfast. The two girls continued to serve him, even though the blonde had his semen flowing down her thighs. He forbade her to wipe it off in his presence. He like to underline his defilement of her, sometimes making her walk in front of her husband with his cum flowing from her, and even making him lick it off.

What was planned for another day in paradise? The weather was warm and sunny. He picked up his diary that was always set on his breakfast table and opened it to today's date, after perusing the contents for a moment he looked up.

"Fetch Lieutenant Wadrel."

"Yes Major."

Lieutenant Wadrel arranged much of the daily running of the camp, although the major decisions were always taken by Carl.

He entered following the naked maid who introduced him as always. Lieutenant Wadrel saluted and was waved into a chair by Carl.

"Coffee, Lieutenant Wadrel?"

"Yes thank you Major."

A maid instantly served the lieutenant.

"Lovely aren't they?" Carl said indicating the two maids after a short while as they talked.

"Yes Major, very pleasing." Her Wadrel said, adjusting what was obviously a growing erection.

Carl smiled as he watched the lieutenant's eyes follow the two women around the room. He liked to tease the Lieutenant who was only allowed women at Carl's discretion. Carl did this to all the men. This made his underlings more pliant. Carl was very fair to the women, only allowing the men to abuse them at his orders, which depending on his mood could be fairly frequently. Although any man found abusing the women out of turn was punished, usually by giving them a dose of DeVig which subdued their sexual drive for anything up to a month, depending on the dose. This kept all the men in place, and who would want to lose the use of the pick of the most beautiful women in the land for that long.

"What is on the agenda today it being a weekend?"

"Well Major, today will start with a marching parade of the new inmates in the men's barracks and to treat the men they'll be wearing the new micro sling bikinis. They will have a chance to view these close up and a select few have won half an hour with them. After which we are trialling the new Tug-a-dick races we talked about last week in preparation for the autumn fete next month."

"Ah yes, that will be very interesting, I predict that will boost our coffers once we advertise it in the gazette."

"Yes I've got a list of those girls with the largest cunt lips, something I enjoyed compiling," he chuckled.

They had recently devised a running race where the women were forced to pull large plastic penises attached to their labia by chains. The incentive was those that lost were forced to impale themselves in public on the very penises they had pulled along. The last home would have chilli paste smeared on the tip.

"Excellent and the tit bell ringing orchestra, how's that going?" Asked Carl.

"Fine again, I'm using those girls with the biggest tits, lovely, a great idea Major."

"Will they be ready for the Christmas season?"

"Certainly, Major their rendering of Jingle Bells is magnificent. They are a sight to please the eyes along with the nude marching band. The Town Mayor has requested they be available for the street parade."

"Tell him we will make sure they are."

"General Forztig is also coming this afternoon, with his staff for a bit of recreation. I believe we have his requirements down on record. I have arranged this and everything is prepared."

"Very good, he could be useful to us in the future, why don't we have a camp parade at 2.00 to start his stay."

"Certainly, Major."

"And make that totally nude."

"Excellent idea, Major."

The men continued to chat whilst the exposed maids stood awaiting further instructions.

"How are the brochures coming along?" Carl asked.

"I'm glad you reminded me Major," he said as he reached down into the briefcase he had put down by the side of his seat. After a moment he pulled out several brochures and handed them over to Carl, who started to browse through them.

They contained about 40 pages; each two page spread was dedicated to an inmate with a series of intimate photos taken. There was also a history of their background and where they came from, and at the bottom a list of the services it was thought they excelled at.

"These are magnificent Major, I'm impressed. Whilst I peruse these, the brunette," he nodded to the waiting maid, "has been anally purged and oiled, please help yourself." Carl said as he studied the brochure's contents.

The major smiled as he eagerly arose and approached the maid.

"Thank you Major," he said as he proceeded to quickly undo his trousers and along with his underpants pushed them to the ground. His cock sprung up from the confinement it had been fighting for the past 20 minutes. The maid bent down and licked the tip of his cock wetting the shaft before turning and bending down. She reached behind parted her buttocks to expose her anal ring and vagina. He held his shaft, directing the tip towards her waiting delight before slowly forcing it inside. It went in slowly so he withdrew it and wetting the shaft with some more saliva forced it back into her orifice. This time it slid in easily and he stood enjoying the tight feel of her muscled rectum adjusting to his intrusion. He reached forward to cup both breasts in his hands as he slowly withdrew before thrusting his cock inside her again.

As Carl continued to read the brochures sipping his coffee, the major's movement became more athletic, the quiet of the morning was broken by the sound of the major balls slapping against the girl's body, and her grunts as he abused her ring. This continued for several minutes, Carl taking no notice, his attention focused on the images in the brochures. The major came with a groan and after enjoying the final feel of the maids tight anus withdrew his cock and ordered the girl to lick and wipe his lightly oiled and semen coated cock, before pulling up his clothes and dressing.

Carl spoke, "these are very good Major, I like the way they emphasise the fall from high places of a lot of these women and their now abject humiliation. And the fact they are available for any who want them. Professional women now reduced to no more than cunts, tits and anuses, lovely.

"These will stimulate our troops in the short term and encourage them to pay to use our girls when they are on R and R.

"This one is really excellent, with the wives of previous high officials, being used naked as public urinals for the use of the common foot soldier, their anuses stretched by bright pink dildos, again wonderful.

"And this one of their anti-black preacher's wives being used by our comrades from Masala, a dozen at a time is magnificent. This one with this woman's face and eyes almost hidden by their semen, whilst she is being fucked by two more black cocks is a classic.

"Lieutenant you have a gift," he concluded.

"Major you are too kind, it is you that have the gift to come up with these ideas, I'm just a tool." Lieutenant Wardell said smiling.

"Well I think we are ready to put to the General this afternoon the idea of creating leaflets from a selection of these girls as a demoralisation tool. They can be dropped over the enemy zone showing them the fate of their loved ones.

Carl looked at his watch, "well I'd better get ready, I believe there is a new consignment arriving later this morning, I think by then I'll be ready for a little more entertainment he said rubbing his belly and fondling his flaccid cock. I'll see you at 1.30, make sure the General's fed and watered, we'll service his other needs later after the parade. Make sure the donkeys and dogs are prepared."

"Off course Major," Lieutenant Wadrel said as he rose and saluted before turning and after one last look at the maids left.

Carl also rose and left to get dressed for the coming morning, it wouldn't take long, boots and his favourite silk dressing gown should be enough, of course nothing else.