Talia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

"No, no, no!" I thought. "This can't be happening." But instead of objecting I leaned forward and touched her lips with mine. Our tits pressed together as we kissed. Somehow my tongue was in her mouth and hers in mine. I was experiencing a passion I had not felt for my husband in along time. My head was reeling in anticipation of playing with her beautiful body, not to mention having her make love to me. I wanted her, and nothing else mattered.

We broke the kiss and stood, Talia's dress falling in a heap at her feet leaving her naked. We kissed again as she pulled my skirt down, letting it fall also. Then she dropped to her knees, her face directly in front of my silk covered crotch. She kissed the wet triangle of cloth covering my pussy, then looked up. "You taste so good, so womanly. There is nothing like the taste of female desire." Then she pulled my panties down and kissed me again, this time directly on my labia, her tongue penetrating my nether lips. When she finally stood she took my hand and led me toward the stairs. I followed her in a daze, leaving my clothes lying on the living room floor.

The bedroom was as large and beautiful as it had been described to me. One whole wall was mirrored and in it I spotted two of the most attractive women I'd ever seen - standing close together - naked. The king-sized bed had been carefully turned down, subtly letting me know Talia had planned my seduction. I would have been angry if I hadn't been so excited at the prospect of what we would be doing. She led me out on the deck where the hot tub was already bubbling. "Look," she said, waving her hand toward the railing. Looking out we could see the gentle undulations of the Ozark mountains still bathed in the morning mist. I had never noticed how sensual those mountains could be until I stood there gazing at them with my arm around the waist of a beautiful woman.

My body was burning with desire, but my mind was whirling. I had been fighting feelings of jealousy towards Talia for weeks, but it was Bob, not I, who should have been concerned. Turning to look my seductress in the eyes I said, "Talia. I want what is going to happen as much as I've ever wanted anything. But you must know. I love my husband. I want you, but he is the one I have a life with."

"I understand," she said gently. "Just as I love my fiancee. What we are sharing is only for today. Only for the two of us. When you leave here you will go back to Bob and I will return to Olivia. But if this is to be our only time with each other, let's make the most of it."

"Fiancee? Olivia?" I thought. So that's what Talia had meant when she said she wasn't interested in any man.

"Olivia is studying in Denmark. We have agreed that celibacy is not for us. We are each free to take lovers while we are separated." She didn't say anything for a moment, perhaps seeing the question on my face. Was I just one in a long line of conquests for this young woman. "You are my first," she went on. "You are the first woman I've met in this country that I have been attracted to."

"I've never . . . uh . . . been with a woman this way before," I managed to say.

"I can tell," she said. "And I want it to be special. To be something you will always remember." As if I could forget being seduced by a woman. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. I put my arms around her and pulled her against me. Despite all the jealousy I had felt toward this woman and my husband, it had never occurred to me that it was me, not him, who was about to be unfaithful. The feel of Talia's body against mine: my big tits pushing into her bigger ones; the heat of her loins pressed to my own sex; and most of all her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. Husband? Who the fuck needed one? "Let's get in the hot tub," Talia whispered in my ear.

Stepping over to the pool, Talia took my hand as I walked down into the warm water then she followed, sitting next to me on the bench. The tub was big enough for at least six people but we only used one small spot as we clung together. The bubbler was on and even though it was impossible to see under the water I managed to find her leg and was working my way up to her pussy as we started kissing again. The churning water kept getting in our mouths. "I'll turn that off," she said, sliding across to the controls.

Once she'd turned the jets off she paddled back toward me, her boobs floating in front of her. I moved toward her, my own tits peaking out of the water, until our nipples teased each other. We both shook our chests and giggled like teen-aged girls. "I think yours are bigger," she said.

"No dear, yours are," I answered. "Stand up, I'll show you." We both stood and I took her hand and put it under her right tit. "Feel this one," I told her. With mock seriousness she hefted her own boob as if estimating its weight. Then I took her other hand and had her hold my right one. "Now this." As she pretended to judge the jugs by their weight, I did the same with our two left tits. "Definitely, yours are bigger," I said.

"But yours are awfully nice. And fun to squeeze," she added, pinching me in a nice way.

"Maybe you'd like to suck on it a little bit," I said.

"What a good idea," she gushed as she leaned down and took my nipple between her lips."

"Hard, Talia. Suck my tit ha . . . oooh yes. Feels so good."

As she feasted on my mammary my hand slid down her back and over her wet butt. I moved my hand down between her cheeks until I was touching her snatch again. It was so smooth and soft. Tearing her mouth away from my boob, she asked, "Do you like my pussy, Nancy? I shaved it just for you last night." She smiled at me as I nodded.

"I love it. It's so sexy, so fucking sexy."

"After I did it I . . . uh . . . I made myself cum while I thought about you."

"I wish I'd been there," I told her honestly.

"You will be there the next time I cum. I want you to make me cum, Nancy. I would like that a lot."

"So would I." Part of my mind was thinking, "What the hell am I saying." I had maybe fantasized a little about other women before, but had never really expected to make love to one. Nice, faithful wives didn't do that. But I really meant what I said. I really wanted to be there when she orgasmed. And I wanted to be the one to make it happen.

"Would you like to see it closer? My pussy I mean. Let me sit down and show it to you." She sat on the edge of the tub and opened her legs. I felt as if I had been hypnotized. I couldn't help myself as I sank to my knees in the water between her thighs, watching as Talia ran her fingers over her labia. "I wanted to make it extra pretty for you, Nancy. Do you like it?" I nodded as I put my fingers next to hers.

"It's beautiful," I murmured. "So very beautiful." And it was. I'd never seen another woman's vagina that close before, not to mention one that had been shaved bare. I couldn't resist it.

I ran my fingers over the silky skin on her pubic mound. It felt so sexy. It also was so sweet that she had done it, shaved herself, just for me. With my fingers on the inside of her thigh, I used my thumb to pull her lips apart until I could see the pink insides - and moisture seeping out of her. Slowly I eased two fingers into her, curling them upward. Glancing up I could see Talia biting her lip, a look of sexual need on her face. I worked my fingers around inside her. The muscles in her thighs were tightening, as were her pussy lips. She slid her hips forward slightly, forcing me to probe deeper into her. She cried out as I found the hard knot where her nerves all came together - her G-spot. I rubbing my fingertips over it as she made inarticulate noises in her throat. More moisture, her pussy juices, were oozing out around my fingers. The aroma of her desire was intoxicating.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," Talia was murmuring. I could see her eyes were closed. She grasped the sides of my head and said, "Kiss me, Nancy. Oh god please kiss me, kiss my pussy." As soon as she'd said it she pulled my face against her crotch. She ground her cunt against my face, her juices flowing onto my lips. "Oh fuck oh fuck don't stop," she screamed, cumming hard against my open mouth.

I continued sucking on her clit and working my fingers deeper into her as she covered my face with her emissions. My mind was racing. "My first pussy," I thought. "What am I doing, and why did I wait so long to do it?"

Finally she pulled my face away from her sex. "Oh darling," she said as she caught her breath, "I was going to make love to you, yet you made love to me first. That was so good, so wonderful. Thank you Nancy darling. Thank you for that wonderful cum." All I could do was smile with pride that I had given this gorgeous woman an orgasm. "Now it's your turn, my dear lover. Let's go get on the bed. I want to eat your sweet pussy until you can't stand it." Sounded like a good idea to me. I was so fucking turned on I was about to melt.

Talia and I both stood up. She took my hand and led me up out of the water. I stood perfectly still as she took a towel and began drying me off. She gently rubbed my shoulders and back, then began rubbing the towel over my tits, carefully drying each one. When she had most of the water off them she dropped the towel and kissed each of my nipples, biting them lightly with her teeth. I'd never felt anything more sensual than this woman teasing me with her mouth. I wanted more, and knew I was going to get what I wanted.

Finally leaving my boobs alone, Talia got on her knees and picked up the towel. Starting at my ankle, she ran the towel up my right leg until it was on my thigh. I could feel the cloth just below my pussy and I looked down at her expectantly, wanting her to move up, to rub my pussy dry. She gave me a sly grin and ran the towel back down my leg, then moved to my left ankle. Slowly - oh so slowly - she moved the cloth up my other leg until once again she was at my thigh. "Please," I whispered. She knew what I meant. I needed to be touched. To be caressed. To be physically loved.

With a smile she began rubbing my pubic area with the towel. At first she touched me lightly, then she started pressing harder on my most sensitive spot. "Oh yes," I sighed.

Dropping the towel, she ran her fingers through my pubic hair. "Oh dear," she said with mock seriousness. "I don't think I'll ever get this dry. The more I rub it the wetter it seems to get. Maybe I should kiss it a little."

"Oh hell yes," I gasped. "Please kiss me. Kiss my fucking pussy, Talia." I wasn't a little anxious. Not much.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," she said before covering my pubes with her open mouth. Now, I don't want anyone to think I'd never had someone go down on me before. Bob used to do it regularly, not to mention a couple of guys I dated before I got married. But I'd never felt anything as sexy and exciting as having a beautiful woman kissing my pussy. She knew just how and where to bring me the most pleasure. She teased me a few moments before moving back and standing up. "Come, lover. Let's go where we will both be more comfortable." I docilely let her lead me in to the bed.

I laid on my back with my head propped by pillows. I wanted to watch as well as experience Talia's lovemaking. She got on her knees next to me on the side opposite the mirrored wall. I was going to be able to see everything. Talia leaned over and gently sucked one of my nipples while she pinched to other one with her fingers. Soon both the sucking and pinching got harder. "Mmm, nice," I murmured, watching in the mirror a the woman worshiping at my tits.

After a few moments, Talia looked up and said, "I want your pussy." Sounded good to me. As she positioned herself between my legs I reached down and held my lips open for her. "So pretty," Talia said. She slid one finger into me, moved it around, then pulled it out. "Wet and hot. Just like I dreamed it would be," she said, holding her damp finger up for me to see. Then she stuck it in her mouth, making a show of sucking it. "Mmm, I like," she said. She eased two more fingers into me, then pressed her mouth over my labia.

"OHGOD!" I cried out as I felt the rough texture of her tongue against my clit. "OHFUCK! FEELSGOOD!" I could feel her grinning as she sucked on the Little Man while she worked her fingers around inside me. I grabbed my own tits and squeezed them hard as Talia licked and teased my pussy. "Oh god, baby," I moaned. "Make me cum. Please make me cum." Suddenly It was as if my body was melting. The inferno between my legs engulfed me entirely. I was aware that I was screaming, crying out in passion and release, but I was entirely consumed by what she was doing at the center of my womanhood.

Later we lay together, cuddling and kissing. The smell of woman-sex permeated the room. The taste of my own cum on her lips was the sweetest thing I'd ever known. As much as I had shared with my husband I'd never known passion as strong as I felt with this beautiful young woman. And the thought that she wanted me as much as I did her made me blush with pride. Looking in the mirror we could see two beautiful women cuddling naked together, our skin flushed from our shared passion. We made love again more slowly, enjoying sight and feel and smell of each other's bodies.

Eventually we left the bed. "Let's go get in the swimming pool," Talia said. "Mona told me that it is so private she and Len always swim naked. In the backyard the two of us leisurely swam across the pool. We were standing together in the shallow end of when I asked her, "I'm surprised that Len, or even Mona, hasn't tried to get you in bed. You are so good looking and sexy."

Actually Len did, but of course I turned him down. He is a nice man, but I have no interest in men. And yes, Mona also wanted to make love with me."

"And why didn't you? She is a very attractive woman."

"Because I had already met you, Nancy," Talia said softly. "I only wanted the best. I only wanted you." The perfect response. I put my arms around my lover and we embraced, kissing as we rubbed our bodies together.

Breaking the embrace, Talia said, "I'll race you to the other end."

"You're on," I answered and we both headed for the far end of the pool. When we got there I stopped and watched as Talia made a perfect flip turn and started another lap. I got out and sat on the edge, enjoying the sight of my lover's naked body slicing through the water. Her lap completed, Talia swam up to where I was sitting. I opened my legs as she treaded water in front of me. Grasping my knees, Talia pulled herself forward until her head was between my thighs. "I think someone wants something," she said with a smile.

"Yes, I believe someone does," I answered.

"And what would that be?"

"Someone wants someone else - like some young Ukrainian beauty - to eat her pussy," I replied.

"Well, someone else thinks that is a wonderful idea," she said right before she covered my mound with her mouth. I leaned back slightly, savoring the feel of her tongue probing my womanly depths. She gently sucked on my clit while she worked several fingers into my womb. Looking up, Talia said, "Want to go back to the bed?"

"Too late," I gasped, putting my hands on the sides of her head and pulling her mouth back to my snatch. "I need to cum now! Ohgodohgodohgod," I moaned, another orgasm pulsing through me as Talia licked at the juices flowing from my cunt.

We made love off and on all afternoon, never bothering to get dressed. When it was finally time for me to go home it was hard to hold back the tears. As I stood at the door, hesitating to open it and leave, Talia kissed me tenderly. "My darling Nancy. Thank you for being the best lover I've ever had."

"Will we ever do this again?" I asked, knowing what the answer must be.

"I think not, my darling," she responded as I expected. "Today was wonderful, however we are both of us committed to others. This is all we dare share without risking the happiness of not only ourselves but of those we love."

She was right of course. I would never have a lover like her again, but I would never forget what we had done together.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers
12