Talia Chooses Her Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy Vampire makes him her lover.
1.7k words
4.34
24.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia is feeling very sexy tonight....sashaying lovely, rounded hips that blend into long shapely legs. In Her walk She feels a power, an overwhelming feeling of sexual awareness in every confidant step. "Aaaahhh so hungry", She thinks, as Her tongue lazily sweeps over Her lips. She is so aware of all eyes being on her, and loving it, feeling so sexy, She purrs.

Talia, a stunning, eternally young Vampire......forever 27. A body screaming "cum fuck me" even before She turns those emerald green eyes on you, to hypnotize you, seduce you into Her eternal flame. Desire, so strong, you cannot comprehend a single thought, other than how you want to sink into Her delicious, hot body. She walks proudly, breasts that catch the male eye easliy, not to mention the females, with delicious pointy nipples, bouncing on a well rounded, shapely set of large breasts. She smiles, with confidence in her sexuality, knowing all watch her beautiful, shapely body, and that some lucky fool will die smiling tonight. Happy, as he feels his life ebb into Her soul.

Aaaahh but tonight is a special night, for this lovely dark creature. Talia is hungry for the perfect mate, one to be by Her side forever. She has studied Him, from close and afar .And here He is now, so close She can smell Him. His sexual energy, His own sweet darkness surrounds Him, even tho it's true, He is but a mere mortal. But, aaahhh, many things in life were meant to be shifted, changed, molded to suit the needs of Talia's torturous need, Her need to rid of loneliness.

Talia many times, had seduced Her would be "forever love". Countless times, She seduced them into sexual frenzy, then upon taking them, fucking them to a heaven they never thought existed, She would clamp down, tearing into flesh with Her lovely, sharp fangs, thus further pleasing Her "would be" man. As their blood courses thru Talia, so did their past, present, and future...and as usual, her desire of these "would be's" quickly diminished, as they never, never proved worthy of Her gift. So quickly, they simply became food.

Until, Talia saw Him. She sensed Him first.....quite unusual, for a vampire to be drawn to a human so strongly. His name blazed thru her mind, as she searched His mind...Aiden...aaahhh, yess Aiden. Immediately, Talia was struck hard in her senses, feeling His darkness, need and hunger. He was too good to be true. She would be back for Him soon......

Talia knew He could not see her yet, as she still did not reveal herself from the darkness that enveloped her across the street from this sexy dark Man. Aaaaahhhh, she licked her lips as she ran her long fingernails, teasingly, across the thin skirt, covering her already growing wet pussy. His blue eyes looking into the darkness where Talia stands watching Him, almost like He knows, her hunger will soon change His life.

She starts towards Him, stepping into the light of the busy street. Immediately, blue eyes clash and hold with green....a knowing dawns, as Talia strides over, smiling to stop by Aiden's incredibly sexy ear and whispers "I believe You belong to Me".... Aiden looks into Talia's brilliant eyes, and sees, all that He has been waiting for, His beloved, His forever love. His body bursts into an energy, that flows straight thru him and gathering in His groin, a swift hardness, which even takes Him by surprise.....causing a lovely growl to escape His lips. A growl that could even make the strong Vampiress's pussy juice flow.

He knows His life will change tonight..forever. Aiden senses that it is dark, but is soothed in knowing, believeing, in this lovely creature, to take Him places He has never been, but forever safely, in Her dark arms. The lust He feels is primal, a lust matched, He knows, with Talia's Her eyes glow bright with it, and He longs to taste Her, melt into Her sweet mouth. He is so rock hard. Talia leans in to devour Aiden's mouth with a hot, tongue searching deep kiss. Kissing Him with all the intensity of the desire She feels for Him. Mmmmmm giving Him a quick nip on His lower lip, to bring Him out of the sensual trance, He seemed to be in.

Taking Him on the street, is not so romantic, thinks Talia. This is to be a marriage tonight, a mingling of blood, and entertwining of two dark souls. Aiden, this incredible sexy human, seems to know Her thoughts! He sweeps Talia into His strong arms, thus depositing Her gently into His vehicle for a short ride home...Home. Aaaahhhh She cannot keep her eyes off of this handsome Man, salivating strongly from about her lovely, long fangs, and gushing from Her hot cunt, at the very thought of his delicious cock, pounding her throbbing pussy.

They silently make it into His home, bypassing every room, almost a frantic dash upstairs to His room. This wonderful room, smelling of Him. As He starts to undress this very wet Vampire, He finally speaks...."I have known You all my life Talia, I have been tormented with sweet dreams of You, waiting to sit beside my dark Queen" My pussy gushes at His words....I can barely control My need. I moan as He takes over Me......His kisses so probing, yet tender, but at the same time, taking from Me......and tonight, I will allow this, and so much more.

My hands explore His magnificent body, as I kiss Him deeply. His manhood, His huge manflesh, brings a smile to My lips, deepening My kiss, as I feel His need in My hands, throbbing, calling to My hot mouth and cunt. I lick My way down to Aiden's straining cock, sucking on just His cockhead, teasing His meat with My mouth and tongue.,,,,,dipping My tongue into His hot slit in the throbbing tip of His dick, tasting Him. I lick my way down His raging cock, teasing light licks, down to His hot, sweet balls. I breathe in deeply His Man scent, as I press my nose into the hair around His beautiful cock, and flick my tongue out to tickle His balls and bring them into My wet mouth. Aiden's moans, press me on to please His cock...a wonderful feeling for Me, to give pleasure, not just to simply take it for Myself!

Aiden wastes no time, as He slips His fingers into My drenched pussy, and draws them over my needy clit.....His actions, bring Me up to swallow His cock whole, and I fuck His magnificent cock with My mouth! I can hear His hisssssss, as I take all of Him, to His sweet balls, deep in My throat. Aiden trades pleasure for pleasure, as He lubes My asshole with My own pussy juice. I spread My legs wider for Him, as He fills all of My holes, pumping them in unison with His fingers, as He runs His thumb over My throbbing clit.

I am enjoying this Man, as we take our time to the ultimate pleasure. I feel the swell of Him in my mouth, knowing it's time. Soon He will shoot that hot tasty cum deep into my throat, My chance to truly taste Him, aaaahhhh to know the taste of My Man. I reach in gently to cup His balls as He fucks my mouth, I tug them, slightly maul them as He pumps into my mouth as He would a wet cunt, with Me sucking Him harder, deeper, into a delicious hot, sticky sxplosion! I can barely swallow all of His cum, but not wanting to miss a single delicious drop of Him, I manage to milk Him for all He has to give to my hungry mouth.

I climb on top of His body.....teasing, grinding above Him in a lusty gyration.......allowing His eyes to feast on all of me. Blue to green eyes clash with a primal lust, soon to be sated. My sweet dark Aidan, as I feel His cock harden under the teasing and twisting of my dripping pussy, mouths the words "Make us one, my love, my life" With the slight shake of my head, eyes never leaving His, I impale Myself on His thick, throbbing shaft......my slick hot cunt enveloping His thick hard cock, and as it disappears into My hot cunt, We begin a rhythm, thrusting, pounding hard intercourse. He reaches up with the most, delightful, painful twists of my long brown nipples......causing wave after wave of an intense vibration deep with my hot cunt. We can both feel intense orgasm rising, as I let out a long needy moan, first feeding My tits to His hungry mouth, His tongue sending little electric pulses from nipple to pussy, drenching His cock and balls, as My wetness knows no bounds.

It is time, my beloved, as You feel Your hot seed building in Your balls, Fuck me, My lover!....I lean forward, my hands in your hair, pulling Your head back ever so slightly, as You pummel my pussy with hard, long, upward thrusts...I feel our explosion at the brink, I sink my teeth into Your tasty neck, and suck as We explode! As we mix our fluids in a hot hard cumm, I drink of Your blood, seeing in my mind thru the orgasm, my Dark Man, past, present and future. A lovely 'knowing' comes over Me, as I rise still clenching Your cumming cock with my pussy, continuing to milk Your hot sticky cum inside me, and take a quick slash over the vein in my wrist, and feed my life to Yours. Your orgasm intensifies, and new life, a different life courses thru Your veins. The 'knowing' now comes over You. You and I are simply "One"

There is no "dying" of the mortal life into a vampire life, as is read in books, and movies, etc. But simply a change, a change filled with power as Your beautiful blue eyes flash from the deepest blue to an Emerald green. Your ebbing climax, leaves You smiling at Your forever mate, with eyes thanking Me for the change You so longed for all Your life, not really knowing, how or in what form it would come.