Taliban Concubine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

Sparkle-Eyes pushed me forward until I was standing a foot away from Georgie then he brought a finger to my lips. His finger gently rubbed my lips in a circular motion. He said a phrase repeatedly in my ear as he pointed at Georgie's erection.

His words were strange and foreign but I knew their meaning. He was making it very clear that he was ordering me to suck Georgie's cock. A wave of shock and nausea overwhelmed me. This was the last thing I expected they would force me to do.

The raucous men were clapping and shouting waiting and encouraging my submission. Sparkle-Eyes pushed my shoulders downward, forcing me to my knees. My face was inches from Georgie's short, fat cock.

My head was pushed forward; I resisted; I vigorously shook my head back and forth.

"Don't do it, John—please—don't do it!" I heard Georgie's high-pitched squeal.

I found my voice, I shouted: "NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO..."

Someone's hand came into my view. It gently cupped Georgie's dangling scrotum then viciously squeezed it hard. A blood-curdling scream filled the damp air inside the cave. I watched Georgie's legs buckle, but the men held him upright.

Sparkle-Eyes repeated the phrase to me again. I knew he was saying: "SUCK HIS COCK!"

Georgie was crying and whimpering. I didn't want them to hurt him anymore. I felt like I was in a dream. I closed my eyes and slowly moved my face to his prick.

"DON'T DO IT!!" I heard Eddy shout. "DON'T LET THEM MAKE YOU THEIR BITCH!!"

I heard a whoosh of air and opened my eyes in time to see a fist bury itself deep in Eddy's belly. Then I saw a huge hand take hold of Eddy's balls and crush them hard until the hand was making a fist.

I'd never heard such anguished cries of pain come from a human being before; the pain I knew Eddy was feeling was beyond anything in my experience and comprehension.

Desperately lost in panic and fear, I opened my mouth, rounded my lips and slid them over Georgie's purple cockhead. I couldn't bear the thought it was my fault my friends were in severe pain and agony.

If the only way to stop the Taliban from torturing Eddy and Georgie was to obey their perverse commands—so be it—I considered it a small price to pay to save my friends.

The men surrounding us erupted in jubilation over my abject surrender and submission. They gleefully shouted epitaphs at me. I was sure they were calling me a "little white cocksucker," and more derogatory names. Their excited voices echoed off the walls of the cave and assaulted my ears. I didn't care as long as it meant I had spared my friends from further pain and suffering.

Then a strange thought crossed my mind: Okay, I have a hard penis in my mouth---what do I do with it?

Memories of my sweet Rebecca flooded my thoughts. She had performed this personal service for me a few times, and I remembered what she did that had felt good, and what hadn't.

Sparkle-Eyes was impatient; he grasped my hair and began guiding my head forward-and-back. Suddenly, he freed my hands from the leather strap and forced them down to Georgie's crotch.

He showed me what he wanted me to do: I was to hold Georgie's balls in my left hand while I stroked the shaft of his cock with my right. When he was satisfied with my actions, he released his grip on me.

I did as he wanted for a short time but something didn't feel right. Completely on my own volition, I switched hands. I held and massaged Georgie's balls in my right hand as I stroked his cock with my left. To me, this was a move of convenience; it was easier for me to do what they wanted.

However, to the lust-crazed men watching me, they seemed to think I'd willingly accepted the cock in my mouth and was actually enjoying it. They cheered and clapped the whole time my head bobbed back-and-forth over Georgie's cock.

I heard deep-throated laughter from Sparkle-Eyes as he gently caressed my hair as I worked on Georgie's prick. He mumbled something that I took to mean: "Good boy...."

The cave fell silent. I was sure all eyes were on my mouth. To me, this was an act of survival. There was nothing sexual about it. As a matter-of-fact, once I settled into a rhythm, the warmth of the cock in my mouth felt good. I kind of liked it.

There were no thunderbolts and lightening signaling my damnation; I didn't feel any different as a human being; there was no foul or disgusting aroma or flavor—there really wasn't any taste at all; the only thing happening was that a rubbery, male appendage was sliding in-and-out between my lips.

I heard Georgie moan above me. I knew what that meant. I remembered Rebecca would use her tongue on my cockhead, and lick the pre-cum from my slit. I did the same for Georgie. The taste was slightly salty but nothing offensive.

My hand moved faster on his shaft as I furiously bobbed my head over his expanding prick. I was suddenly surprised to feel his scrotum contract in my hand; immediately he grunted and pushed his cock as far into my mouth as it would go.

Georgie cried out and I felt and tasted the first salvo of his cum. I panicked—I tried pulling my face away from Georgie's cock but a hand held my head firmly in place. I heard Sparkle-Eyes evil laughter above me. Then he said something to me.

I knew what he wanted; what was expected of me. I was to completely humiliate myself in front of his men by swallowing Georgie's cum.

It was that precise moment the fact I was a Taliban prisoner sunk into my mind. My rights as an American were gone. I was no longer a free human being. I was their captive—the 'spoils of war,' and they could damn well force me to do whatever they wanted and if I refused they could torture, or maybe even kill me with no consequences to them whatsoever.

I gulped down Georgie's jizz. The sound of smug laughter invaded my ears. I was nothing more than a Taliban cocksucker and every man in the cave knew it.

Sparkle-Eyes pulled my head away from Georgie's crotch and his flaccid penis fell from my lips. Sparkle-Eyes pointed at splotches of cum in Georgie's pubic hairs and thighs and pushed my face forward. He wanted me to clean-off the cum that had escaped my mouth.

This was the ultimate degradation. Sparkle-Eyes wanted to demonstrate to his men that I'd been broken—that I was theirs to do with as they pleased. With tears in my eyes, I leaned forward and snaked-out my tongue and licked Georgie clean.

Until you come face-to-face with a life-or-death situation, you'd like to think of yourself as brave, and unwavering against insurmountable odds. That is human nature.

I chose to obey my captors--I chose life over death—that is human nature, as well.

Basic instinct told me to do whatever I had to do to stay alive. When you are living—you have hope. When you are dead—there is nothing but darkness.

I hung my head in defeat and awaited Sparkle-Eyes next command. I fully expected him to have me suck Eddy's cock, too. He had other plans. He yanked my hair and I jumped to my feet.

He barked something at his men and they shouted and danced in jubilation. The men instantly pounced on Eddy and Georgie. Sparkle-Eyes led me a safe distance away to where blankets lain on the ground. He forced me to the ground and he sat beside me.

I watched in horror as the men manhandled my friends, forcing them into obscene positions, bent over small barrels, their legs stretched wide apart. I shivered with fear—I knew what was about to happen and I was helpless to stop it.

Eddie knew, too. He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'M AN AMERICAN, DAMMIT—YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!"

It took four men to hold down Eddie, just one for Georgie.

I gasped when some of the men opened their robes and dropped their baggy pants. Each one had a man-sized erection and they were eagerly stroking them as they formed lines behind my friends.

The first men in line dipped a hand into a small bucket then stroked their cocks. They were coating their cocks with a paste-like substance.

My first thought was 'Good, at least they're lubricating themselves.'

The men moved closer to my friends and I saw their cockheads press against Eddy and Georgie's anus. I couldn't bear to look. I turned my head.

Sparkle-Eyes yanked my hair and spun my head around. He pointed at the grotesque scene. He made it clear he wanted me to watch his men fuck my friends.

Eddie let out a blood-curdling scream when his hole was forced open by the long and thick Taliban cock. With one thrust of the man's hips, his cock burrowed its way inside Eddy's asshole.

Immediately, the man next to him buried his erection to the hilt inside Georgie. My chubby friend gave a 'Yelp' of surprise and began crying. My heart went out to both of them. I never felt such sadness and despair.

Sparkle-Eyes opened his robe and lowered his pants. He too had an impressive erection; not that I had vast experience in seeing hard cocks, but they all seemed a few inches longer than my own, and much thicker.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his erection. I knew what he wanted: I squeezed his hot flesh and stroked his hard prick.

He murmured his approval and returned to watching his men. I prayed to God that Sparkle-Eyes wouldn't fuck me with his huge cock. I moved my hand faster-and-faster in hopes of making him climax.

The man fucking Eddy shouted something then I watched his body jerk and twist as he shoved his cock harder and deeper into my friend's asshole. The man behind Georgie did the same. I'd never seen men in the throes of orgasm; it was almost comical to watch.

As soon as they were finished, they moved aside and two more men took their place. These men also coated their cocks with the paste then immediately shoved their pricks into my friends.

Sparkle-Eyes stopped my hand. He lay back and spread his legs. He pointed at his cock.

I should have known what he wanted, but I was momentarily puzzled.

He barked at me. He pointed to his men fucking my friends then he pointed at his cock. I was sure he was telling me I could either suck his cock or he'd give me to his men.

I scrambled to my knees between his thighs and immediately buried my face in his crotch. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and was able to take his entire cockhead in my mouth.

I sucked on his cockhead for all I was worth. I remembered what he had me do with Georgie. I held and massaged his balls in one hand and stroked the thick shaft of his cock with the other. I decided to suck him the best I could; I didn't want to anger him and become another fuck-boy for his lust-fueled men.

From time-to-time I snuck a glance at his face. His eyes were glazed-over as he stared at the unholy spectacle taking place beside us. I hoped the depraved orgy he was watching would spur him to a quicker climax. My jaw was sore from my mouth being stretched so widely open.

I stroked his shaft faster and harder. My tongue never stopped moving on his velvety flesh. When I tasted his pre-cum I furiously bobbed my head up-and-down.

I heard him groan. He began thrusting his hips upward. I stroked him even faster.

Suddenly he growled like an animal and shouted the same words I'd heard from his men when they'd cum inside my friend's assholes.

I did my very best to swallow all his spunk but there was too much of it. He kept cumming and cumming and cumming....

I gulped down at least five mouthfuls before his body came to rest and his penis shriveled in my mouth. I didn't wait for him to say anything: I searched his pubic hair, belly and thighs for cum I had missed and quickly lapped-up every drop.

I was still in mortal fear of being tied down like Eddy and Georgie and getting gang-fucked by sex-crazed Taliban soldiers. I'd do whatever Sparkle-Eyes wanted as long as he protected me from his men.

That is, until he spread his legs wider apart, slightly lifting them until I was staring directly at his anus.

He said something to me but of course I didn't understand. I looked at his face for guidance and thru a crooked smile he stuck his tongue out then pointed at his asshole.

What? I wondered. He wanted me to lick him 'down there'? That's crazy—who in their right mind would do something like that?

His movements were slow and calculated. He sat up, put his arm around my shoulder and stroked my face and hair. He whispered in my ear; his voice soft and gentle, almost like he was whispering to a baby.

He caressed my chest then thighs. His large hand suddenly took hold of my penis and scrotum. He cooed in my ear as he lovingly fondled my private parts. I was confused by his actions, but thought perhaps he'd grown fond of me after I'd sucked him so well.

I was caught completely off-guard. He abandoned my prick and gently cradled my balls in his hand. His face suddenly contorted into an angry sneer, he screamed in my face and his hand closed tightly around my scrotum. He crushed my balls in his hand and lifted me off the ground.

Blinding pain shot thru my body--I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Pain the likes I'd never felt in my entire life. Horrible pain that taught me an invaluable lesson: I was a prisoner of war—a captive of the Taliban, and if I wanted to survive I'd better obey their commands without question.

I hated myself for even thinking that Sparkle-Eyes had felt tenderness for me. I was nothing more than a Taliban Pleasure-Boy, and I'd better not make any more mistakes or he'd hang me by my balls without hesitation and laugh all the while he was doing it.

When he released his grip on me, I rolled around the blanket groaning and holding my balls. The pain hadn't fully subsided when he shouted at me. He was in the same position as before and, as quickly as I could, scrambled between his wide-splayed thighs and buried my face in his buttocks.

With no thought of anything but obedience, I pressed my mouth over his anus and licked the opening of his asshole. His hand pulled my head even closer; I understood what he wanted from me.

I pushed my tongue thru the tight ring of his anus until my face was flat against his flesh. Totally ignoring the taste and aroma, I dutifully licked the walls of his asshole. I heard his evil laughter above me, as tears flooded my eyes.

At first I thought I'd suffocate, but learned to stay calm and breathe slowly thru my nose. After a minute or so I became accustomed to the smell. My tongue was in constant motion lapping at the sandpaper-like walls of his rectum.

When he finally pushed my head away, I saw I'd coaxed another erection from him. I worried he would fuck me with it, but if that's what he wanted, I would bend-over and even pull apart my buttocks to ease the way for him.

Once again, he had me hold and stroke his cock while we watched his men using Eddy and Georgie.

OH MY GOD, I thought, as I now saw men using my friends in two ways.

The men continued to pump their hard cocks in-and-out of Eddy and Georgie's assholes, but now, there were men standing in front of the captives with erections sliding in-and-out of their mouths, as well.

At first, I was surprised Eddy didn't bite the cock in his mouth. Then I heard the sounds emanating from my friends. Instead of horrified cries of pain, I distinctly heard them mewing and moaning and gasping—as if they were actually enjoying themselves.

When one man discharged into Eddy's ass and removed his cock, I heard Eddy groan in disappointment, as if he never wanted it to end.

This startled and alarmed me. Eddy was my last bastion of hope—of strength. If they were able to subdue him, then all was lost—there was nothing in the world that could save us now.

Another man aimed his hard cock at Eddy's opening. To my utter amazement and horror, I watched as Eddie thrust his hips backward and the cock disappear inside his asshole.

"Oh God—Yesssss...." Eddie cried out in pleasure and satisfaction.

The hair on my neck stood straight—I shivered in fear and trepidation. Eddy loved getting fucked in the ass---now we were surely doomed forever.

The man behind Georgie came with a thundering-loud climax. As he pulled his shriveled cock out of my friend, he looked over to Sparkle-Eyes, patted Georgie's plump buttocks, smiled and said something.

Sparkle-Eyes responded to the man by standing, pulling me up with him, and led us to Georgie's wicked pose. We waited, I wondered for what? Sparkle-Eyes watched the man using Georgie's mouth. I watched, as well.

Suddenly Sparkle-Eyes barked an order and the man who'd just finished using Eddy grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him. We walked to the other side and he positioned me behind the man fucking Georgie's mouth.

Then I felt the man's hand stroking my buttocks. He grunted his approval of me. When a stray finger moved between the cheeks and pressed against my anus, I instinctively tried to pull away. He growled at me and I stood perfectly still.

His finger began an incessant massaging of my anus and perineum. The pain in my balls had finally subsided, and now I found myself actually enjoying the man's finger massage.

My small prick rose to full erection. The man chuckled in my ear and said something. I guessed he was insulting my manhood.

There was a strange odor in the air. Not from the fire—something else. I looked to my left and saw a man holding a pipe-like contraption with wafts of smoke coming from it.

Whatever it was, the man sucked the sweet smoke into his lungs, and held his breath for a long time. It didn't smell at all like marijuana, but I was sure it was some sort of drug.

The man in front of me came in Georgie's mouth with a loud shout then stepped aside. I was pushed forward until my dick was touching Georgie's lips. Georgie was moaning, deliriously mumbling "Yes-yes-yes..."

I looked over at Sparkle-Eyes: he had his cock poised at Georgie's back entrance. He grasped Georgie's hips and rammed his cock in one long, hard thrust inside my friend.

I saw Georgie's eyes open wide; I expected him to scream in pain but the smile on his face told me all I needed to know.

I was pushed forward until my prick disappeared into Georgie's mouth. He greedily closed his lips around the shaft and began sucking me. His mouth was warm and wonderful.

A wave of sadness washed over me as I realized my friend, Georgie, was now, like me, nothing more than a Taliban Pleasure-Boy.

At first I was ashamed and guilty at how much I loved using Georgie's mouth. He was my friend, my mentor, and now I fucked his mouth like he was a common cum-slut.

But his mouth was too good, and he really seemed to love sucking cock so finally I abandoned my inhibitions and enjoyed the incredible sensations he was giving me.

The man beside me said something and I saw he was holding the pipe. He offered the hose to my mouth and I immediately decided to obey. I'd watched the other men—I knew what to do. I inhaled deeply and held the smoke in my lungs as long as possible.

When I exhaled and waited, I became slightly disappointed. Nothing was happening. It seemed to have no effect on me.

Georgie's mouth, however, was absolutely enchanting. His soft lips wrapped around my shaft thrilled me like I was never thrilled before. His serpentine-like tongue snaked and danced over my hotly-pulsating prick.

The dark cave seemed bright and I loved watching the smoke drift in the air. My prick was alive, twitching and expanding. With each lick of his burning tongue, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

A strange but gentle pair of hands reached from behind and caressed and fondled my breasts. When fingers pinched my hardened nipples, my head snapped backwards, my mouth opened wide in sweet in delight.

I took hold of Georgie's head, held it in place, and furiously fucked his cherubic face.

The cum in my balls began churning. I felt an urgent, desperate need to fill my friend's mouth with semen. I wanted him to share in my joy—my pleasure. I wanted to reward him for bringing such euphoria into my barren life.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers