Taliban Concubine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

I cried out and pushed my cock into his mouth until my pubic hairs pressed against his chin. His fat tongue lapped at my slit as wave after wave of deliciously indescribable pleasure rocked my world. I shouted loud and long. I heard my shrieks of joy echo throughout the cave. I heard Georgie slurping and gulping my cum.

I heard Sparkle-Eyes shout out, too. I watched him frantically fuck Georgie's asshole and felt envious of my friend. I suddenly wanted to feel what Georgie was feeling.

Georgie cried out; my dick slid from his mouth as he bellowed his orgasm for all to hear. The sound of laughter filled the air but Georgie's voice was music to my ears. I loved that my friend had received as much pleasure as he had given me.

Later that night, as I was lying beside Sparkle-Eyes, listening to his breath catching in his throat causing him to snort and snore; my head was dizzy with delightful memories of an orgasm gone wild.

I drifted off into dream-world less afraid of what tomorrow would bring.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers