Talisman Ch. 5: Victoria Grace Tilden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers

"What do you think is so funny?" Michael looked a little perturbed now as though Victoria was having fun at his expense which, of course, she was.

Victoria looked over at the dark doorway, then up at Michael's eyes. She took his hands, then leaned forward and kissed him, pressing his hands to her breasts and holding them there. Michael jumped, gasped once, then settled with Victoria's breasts against the palms of his hands.

Victoria pressed her soft, full lips against Michael's thinner, firmer ones steadily prying them apart, getting him to open his mouth. Once open, she sucked air from his mouth, which flowed momentarily through his nose and into her lungs. She held him there for a long moment and then, slowly released him, their lips sticking together for a moment.

Michael was panting through this open mouth, his eyes half-open, looking at Victoria. "What - what if someone were to see us?"

Victoria smiled a wry smile and kissed Michael quickly again. She parted and looked to her left at the doorway. "Someone did see us." Michael turned to the doorway to see one of the girls looking expectedly his way, her eyes boring into his. "Oh, just one of the…"

"Is your thing hard?" The words tumbled easily across Victoria's tongue.

Surprised, Michael shot his eyes back to Victoria. Victoria smiled at a hidden secret. Her look said, get ready.

"Wh…what did you say?"

"Not a difficult question, Michael. I asked if your, ah…thing was hard." Victoria leaned forward, pressing the palm of her hand against the hard lump in his trousers and grinned. "Good, it's very hard."

Michael jumped his hips away from her gloved hand. "Well, of course I'm hard - erect. After a kiss like that, what would you…?"

"Go to her, Michael." Victoria turned her head towards the young woman.

Michael looked back to the Egyptian watching them from the doorway. He could see the full breasts and hips tightly outlined by her robes. He looked back at his fiancée. She was different somehow, but what was…? He felt scared. "Why? What are you…?"

"I'll be with you, Michael. Don't be afraid. It's okay. I want to watch. I need to watch her."

Michael was astounded. His collar was suddenly tight. "Watch her?"

"How else can a lady learn what her man wants? Come." Victoria led Michael to the doorway. The young woman smiled at him and held her fingers up, indicating the amount of exchange. Michael stood rooted to the spot, unable to speak. Victoria opened her bag, paid, and then backed into the corner with the two other women to watch. However, once the transaction was complete, the two women left, mixing into the surrounding crowd.

The girl turned up a short stairway to their right, gesturing for them to follow. At the top of the stairs was a door, leading to a small narrow room with a pallet in the corner and a table. She lit a candle on the table, then pulled the shutter aside, revealing a cloth-covered window which flooded the small space with soft light.

The girl unfastened her veil. She was young and beautiful with delicate features. Smiling seductively, she tiptoed forward and kissed Michael. She was shorter than Victoria but more full-figured. The young woman took his arms and holding them to her, turned around in his grasp and placed his hands on her hips. She backed her hips into his crotch pushing Michael back to the wall, then pressed her buttocks onto his hard lump, rubbing and wriggling. She spread her legs, bending forward further still until Michael's cock was rubbing along her vagina through her robe. The fresh smell of her juices soon filled the tight confines of the small enclosure.

Michael was pressed firmly against the stone wall at his back as the woman rocked against him. He moaned as he felt his shaft slip between her buttocks, gliding up and down her heavenly cleft.

Victoria's heart tripped along quickly watching the scene play before her. With a big smile across her face, she felt excited, vital, alive and happy as she watched. Michael's pleasure was almost palpable. The young woman's mouth was open wide, breathing heavily as her knees danced, pressing her bottom against Michael. She mumbled a few impassioned words of Egyptian.

The prostitute stood up suddenly, turned around and dropped to her knees in front of Michael. Expertly, she unbuttoned his trousers and deftly fished out his erection. It looked enormous in her tight little fist, jutting out from his fly. Looking up at him, she licked the palm of her hand, then grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and started jacking the head of it with the other in quick little strokes. As her hand came up, her thumb flicked at the juncture just beneath the bottom of his crown. Michael's eyes rolled back in his head.

He looked like he was in pain. "Oh God. Oh my God," he moaned and thrust his hips forward as the woman continued her expert touch.

His heart started to pound and he could feel the familiar tightening of his sac as the woman kept administering her sexual therapy on him. Then, as if doused with water, Michael moaned loudly, threw his head back and stood quite still. His hands clawed at the rough stone behind him. Finally, he looked down and frantically opened his eyes. The woman had thrust half of his cock deep into her mouth. Her lips stretched obscenely wide to accommodate his girth. She withdrew her lips, leaving the end of his hard cock shiny and slick with saliva, then circled his glans twice slowly with her tongue. Shivers of delight ran up and down his spine as he tried to maintain some control.

Victoria watched he young woman as though she were back in school. The prostitute was obviously skilled at her profession. She breathed through her nose and swallowed, allowing the penis to penetrate her mouth deeply. The smell of her fiancé played delicately in Victoria's nose as she watched the woman press her lips to his pubic hair briefly. Then the prostitute withdrew the penis, breathed once while licking Michael's testicles, then started to pump the shaft with her other hand as she began sucking again from the beginning. Excited as she was, Victoria made mental notes of what she was witnessing for future reference.

Then, Victoria watched Michael. If she focused simply on his facial expression, it looked as though he was being subjected to some excruciating torture below his waist. He looked tense, frightened and helpless. She started feeling sorry for the poor man. Talk to him. Teach him. You know what to do.

"Michael?" Her voice sounded out-of-place.

Michael took his eyes off the woman at his cock, threw his head back against the wall and looked at Victoria.

"Breathe deeply, Michael. You must breathe."

Michael's eyebrows knitted tightly. Victoria's face looked steady, calm, and balanced. He latched onto her voice and tried to think clearly.

"It will help you relax. Breathe, Michael. Breathe deeply."

Michael took in a deep breath. He could feel the air enter his lungs, his chest expanding. The coolness of the expansion within his body felt good.

"Concentrate on the breathing, Michael. Think about that."

Michael opened his mouth wide and began breathing rhythmically in and out. He closed his eyes.

"Now slow down your breathing. Make the tempo decelerate steadily."

Michael could feel some semblance of control returning to him - a feeling of sanity. His face relaxed. His body sagged back against the wall. Opening his eyes, he looked at his fiancée. She smiled at him, almost giggling.

Victoria felt proud of Michael. Not many men could pull themselves back from the brink of ecstasy as he just had. "Now watch my eyes, Michael. There is nothing else, only my eyes."

Victoria took a step forward. That was all it took for her to be by his side. She looked up into his eyes. "Kiss me." Michael bent his head forward until their lips met. Her lips felt wonderfully soft and full against his mouth. Her mouth was open slightly, tasting his lips, licking his lips with her tongue until her tongue glided into his mouth, teasing the skin at the top of his mouth. He pulled away, panting hotly.

"Regain your balance, Michael. Watch my eyes. Breathe deeply. Slow your body down."

Victoria's voice was almost a monotone - expressionless, simply giving out direction like a minister at Sunday services. Michael knew his cock was still hard in the young prostitute's mouth, but his mind didn't seem to mind as much any more.

"Good, Michael. You are doing great. Slower, slow down your body. Breathe."

Victoria tapped the prostitute on the shoulder. She pulled her mouth off Michael's cock. Victoria gestured for her to stand. She looked confused, but did what Victoria wanted. Michael watched the young woman and his fiancée standing side by side in front of him, looking down. He looked down at himself. His cock was stiff as a board, standing straight out in front of him, hard, pink and with a reddened, swollen crown. Still wet with the woman's saliva, it looked almost artificial, like a ceramic sculpture.

Victoria smiled and touched the tip of his crown with a finger lightly. Michael quickly closed his eyes, looked away and breathed in deeply, holding himself under control. He heard movement and opened his eyes. Victoria pulled the young woman to her and kissed her as she had him, long, deep and hard. The prostitute accepted the kiss stiffly at first, then relaxed into Victoria's arms, holding her lightly. They leaned into the wall across from Michael, still kissing, until Victoria pulled the young woman's head away from her mouth, looking into her eyes. She placed her hands on the young woman's shoulder's and turned her towards Michael, but still held her closely against her body.

"Touch yourself, Michael, but take care. You must not orgasm - yet." Victoria's direction would normally have shocked him, but they had left normal behind many minutes before. He reached out with his hand and encircling his glans, began lightly stroking his cock. The sensation was exquisite, as though little shocks of delight were being sent to him from Heaven or wherever they kept such beautiful tortures.

Victoria pulled the young woman's robe apart, down and away from her breasts. The flesh there was pale, untouched by the sun. Her neck was chestnut, but her breasts were a light pine color with thick hardened nipples at the end of the swaying globes. Victoria's hands continued down until the robe fully parted, revealing the young woman's rounded lower belly and triangular tuft of hair between her legs.

Michael looked at the erotic sight before him and began gripping his penis firmer and stroking faster. The woman was a goddess and Victoria her high priestess.

"No, Michael. Stop. Slow yourself down. Don't get carried away. Breathe. Your time is not come." Michael's mind snapped back to the presence of the moment. He breathed deeply and rhythmically, lightly touching himself, keeping his penis hard.

Victoria brought her hands up to the young woman's breasts and began lightly stroking them underneath with her hands and fingers. The prostitute closed her eyes and her head lolled back against Victoria, exposing her long neck. Victoria bent forward and began kissing her there, licking the muscles along the side and kissing up to her ear.

Victoria cupped the young woman's breasts and brought her fingers to their erect nipples, trapping them between her thumbs and forefingers, turning them tightly, gently. The prostitute moaned and saying something soft in Egyptian, turned her head and pulled Victoria's mouth against her own, kissing her deeply.

Michael watched, engrossed as one of Victoria's hands left the woman's breasts and ventured down her belly, slowly pushing down until her fingers were lodged deeply between her legs, exploring, petting and pushing. The prostitute moved her knees apart, exposing her reddened wet pussy to Michael's trance-like gaze. Victoria's fingers pressed in, moving in a little circle across her labia, stroking, then she raised her hand and turned it towards Michael. Her fingertips shone wetly in the little light coming through the curtains. Michael looked at Victoria and her eyes were fixed on his.

Victoria moved her mouth away from the woman's kiss. "She's ready, Michael."

At those words, the prostitute looked at Michael's cock with a lustful passion. She smiled at his erection and reached for it., her fingers brushing the head of Michael's cock.

Michael took a step forward, pushing himself off the wall with a shrug of his shoulders. His penis bounced once then touched the thigh of the prostitute. She grabbed his penis and placed the aching head against her vagina's entrance, low between her legs. Victoria watched the proceedings, all the while kneading and caressing the breasts of the young woman as her fiancée advanced.

"Now, Michael, press forward with your hips, but mind you, go slowly. Otherwise, you will not last."

Michael looked into the deep pools of Victoria's azure eyes and sank the head of his cock into the young woman's pussy. Slowly, he pushed. He watched as just the soft, velvety head wedged itself for a moment between her lips, stretching them out wide, then slipped into the mouth of her vagina. The woman moaned as his cock began to move her insides around, pushing her organs out of the way, making room for itself and the pleasurable pressure that it brought. Michael pressed forward steadily, feeling the heat of the prostitute's experienced pussy envelope the first inches of his penis. He stopped and withdrew until the head of his cock was almost out, then he pressed forward again. This time driving himself a little deeper into her, a little more pressure to push open the woman, a little more pleasure clutching at his mind.

Victoria watched all of this in close-up. It was as though Michael was sinking his penis into her, but she could feel nothing. She could see it, but the feeling was someone else's as if in a dream. She delighted in the pleasure she was bringing her fiancé and the woman.

"Now, Michael. Find your rhythm; seek the tempo that drives you both to the end. Go faster until you can go no faster." Victoria smiled at the look of excitement and terror that flowed over Michael's face.

He grabbed the young woman's hips and sank his cock all the way in. He could feel the head of his penis press against her cervix. She threw her head to the side, wide-eyed and moaned loudly. Victoria held her as Michael began driving his cock into the woman, thrusting, pushing and drawing out to thrust again. His knuckles grew pale where he gripped her hips. Her breasts bounced in Victoria's palms as she continued to kiss her and pinch the young prostitute's nipples.

Immediately, Michael's heart began racing like a man running uphill. His breathing grew louder, he began moaning at the effort. The young woman's hips thrust back at him, pressing when he pressed, trying to increase the friction. She moaned loudly once and then convulsed against Victoria, shaking and stiffly pressing her hips forward again and again.

"Victoria, If I keep doing this I will…" Michael panted and thrust, trying to meet the eyes of his fiancée.

"Yes, I know, Michael. Tell me when..."

"Now! Now, I'm going to… I'm going…" The veins in Michael's neck stood out, his eyes were panicked. His arms strained to thrust harder.

Victoria calmly reached between the two and pulled Michael's swollen cock out of the young woman's pussy. She firmly gripped his cock as it thrust between the tight "O" of her fingers once, twice, three times…

Michael groaned loudly as his penis spewed white hot sperm onto the young woman's belly, breasts and pussy, coating her body in a opalescent spew which ran into her navel and cleavage collecting into little pools of white, still rocking with her orgasm. A last great stringy drip of sperm ran out of the end of Michael's cock and over the fingers of Victoria's tight fist as she finished pumping him. She let go and Michael collapsed against the far wall, still fighting to get his breath and remain upright. Her fingers were coated with the sticky white liquid and she watched it glisten in the soft light of the afternoon. Then she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked the ropes of sperm from them, tasting the tangy salty mixture that immediately flooded her nose with tingling sensation.

"Oh my God. Victoria, what have you done to me?" Sweating, Michael looked as though he'd been working all day in the hot sun. Victoria smiled and looking down, saw the young prostitute smile along with her.

Moments later, Michael was smoking a cigarette just outside the marketplace, waiting as Victoria collected herself in the chamber of their new intimate acquaintance. The sun was low now and a journey back to Giza would be much easier to tolerate.

Victoria, looking as prim and proper as one could in the such conditions, walked to Michael's side happily, kissed him once and took his arm as they made their way to the young boys who tended their horses.

Behind them, in the market, a swarthy powerful man watched them mount their steeds and leave. He knew something he shouldn't know, but he was glad he did.

* * *

Besides being a world-famous resort with service and accommodations beyond compare, Mena House was famous throughout the world for one thing that only occurred there. The afternoon camel races across a wide expanse of lawn commonly used for polo when the occasion arose. A grassy slope covered by a grandstand roof and filled with seats under gaily-colored flags blowing in the wind was where the non-participants would sit to watch the proceedings. By the time Victoria and Michael returned, it was almost time to place bets for the first race.

The lobby bar was abuzz with talk of who might win on such a day as this. Gentlemen set their bets for and against different camels and their riders as drinks were served and cigars consumed. Sir Winthrop had his heart set on one particular beast and demanded that a young acquaintance from Sydney give him greater odds.

"Three-to-one is a travesty. I'm presenting you with a legitimate accounting and still you refuse to budge?"

The young man was in the textile trade and on his way to India by way of the canal. "Sir Ceril, it is not my decision at this point. Three-to-one is my final offer, please accept it or I shall have to move on."

Victoria walked past the lobby door and Winthrop caught sight of her. A former lady's man in his younger days, Winthrop still had an eye for "the skirts."

"I say, Victoria! Victoria! Miss Tilden!"

Victoria stopped and turned to the door. Winthrop was standing at his table and gesturing her inside.

"Could you join us for a moment?"

She looked about the room as though examining it for the first time. "It is the men's bar, Sir Ceril. Hopefully, you've noticed that I'm not of your gender?"

Winthrop laughed and slapped the young Australian on the shoulder. "This is the woman I told you about - a priceless wit. Please lend your assistance here."

The young man stood and bowed formally, then gestured towards the enormous ornate bar at one end of the room. "Please, Miss. With my humblest beseeching, I urge you to join our table. I'm certain, Mr. Kranar, the bartender will grant us one more transgression this afternoon."

Mr. Kranar looked up at his name, saw Victoria standing at the door and the two men looking at him quizzically and immediately waved for her to enter.

Victoria smiled and walked to Sir Winthrop. She had changed her clothes from the soiled skirt and blouse she'd worn earlier. Now, she wore a hat, striped blouse and a matching skirt that was tailor cut tightly over her black leather boots.

She presented her hand to Winthrop, who was grabbing for it anyway. "Very pleasant to see you again, Sir Ceril. Has your day been pleasant, thus far?"

JUDO
JUDO
137 Followers
1...345678