Talisman Ch. 5: Victoria Grace Tilden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aziza looked at her hand and her eyes widened. "Yes, mademoiselle." She reached behind her, then shrugged her shoulders forward casting the straps down her arms. Her breasts turned up at the nipple and settled away from her chest and more under her arms. She handed the garment to Victoria.

Victoria looked it over briefly, then looked back to the maid. "You are a very beautiful woman, Aziza. Your figure doesn't really need any assistance."

The young girl bowed her head. "Thank you, mademoiselle."

"Now, the skirt."

She looked up quickly. "My skirt?"

"Yes, please, and the rest of your clothes. I need a bath. We don't want you getting wet. Do we?" Victoria sat on her cot and looked at Aziza.

For a moment, she looked back at her, breasts held high, shoulders back, and then she relaxed and smiled. "No, mademoiselle."

Aziza reached behind herself, unbuttoning the skirt, then pushed it over her hips, revealing short lacy drawers. She turned, folding and placing her garments on the camp chair at the table.

"The short knickers as well, Aziza." Victoria's eyes examined the woman's body, the long thin arms and curved legs. She was exquisitely proportioned.

Aziza turned away to the chair, using it for balance. She pushed the knickers down, revealing her twice-rounded buttocks as she stepped out of her last garment, one foot at a time. She turned to face Victoria.

Victoria was surprised to see the woman's pubic hair, what little there was of it. Unlike herself, there was just a slight darkening of very fine silk at her mound, her cleft easily seen.

"In the travel cabinet, you will find a large wash tub, please bring it and some towels. There is soap here and water in the pitcher." Aziza bowed and went about assembling Victoria's bath.

Moments later, Victoria stood in the tub as Aziza squeezed a sponge of water over her shoulders. The water was cold, but now scented by salts from the trunk. She flinched as the water cascaded over her breasts, her nipples standing hard against the gentle stream. Aziza rubbed the bar of soap against the sponge and began washing her. She washed Victoria's back, then her arms, quietly and gently applied the soap to her body. She then cleansed it away with the cool water.

Aziza washed Victoria's shoulders and stomach, but hesitated at washing her breasts. They stood proudly away from the British woman's chest, her nipples wrinkled against the cool water and night air. The maid hesitated, afraid of doing the wrong thing. She knew the British were very conservative, but this woman seemed different. She seemed to behave more like her previous employer, more like a French lady. She looked carefully at the two pale breasts before her, their small areolas, their pink color, not dark and large like her own.

She looked up at Victoria, hoping for a sign to continue. She met her gaze - a longing gaze, a welcoming gaze. Her heart began racing. A chill ran down her body. It was if a voice spoke to her then, telling her to kiss, to touch. Aziza looked down again, staring at Victoria's breasts. Her lips parted and she licked them. A finger stroked her cheek and she looked up.

"Are you feeling well?" Victoria smiled.

"Yes, mademoiselle, but…" Aziza glanced at Victoria's breasts again.

"I think you can call me Victoria now, Aziza." Victoria leaned forward and kiss Aziza's surprised face.

Victoria took the sponge from her and dropped it into the wash basin at her feet. "Please, Aziza, wash all of me, but not with this."

Her hands reached out and gently pulled Aziza towards her breast.

Almost in a daze, Aziza watched the approach of Victoria's breast, sighed deeply and opened her mouth. Her hand cupped the breast from beneath as she took the nipple into her mouth, sucking it and licking it. As she did so, a warm feeling of contentment washed through the young woman then as though a blanket had been wrapped around her. She thrust her tongue out and began washing the breast, licking underneath it and around the areola in tight, little circles.

Victoria closed her eyes as Aziza continued. She loved the feeling, this wicked pleasure of intimacy with another. She turned her head towards the young woman and opened her eyes, watching her gentle ministrations to her breasts, licking one moment, then kissing them, then sucking at her hot skin. A quiet pulse of warmth extended to her toes and fingertips, generated from her core at her heart, which lay just beneath the soft glow of ivory.

Aziza's mouth was open wide as her tongue danced across the scented warm flesh of this woman. She wanted to please her, to make her cry out, to have her body sing with pleasure. Her hands left Victoria's breasts as she kissed down her stomach. She paused at her navel, licking the little bowl, then she moved lower, licking down the little line of hair on her belly, moving lower, licking down the belly towards…

Hearing a moan, Victoria opened her eyes. Aziza turned her head, startled by the sound.

There, on her cot, just across the large tent sat Sarah. She had her skirt hiked up above her hips and her knickers were gone, discarded on the carpet at her feet. Her face was flushed and shiny with sweat. Her legs were spread and both of her hands played with her pussy. Her right hand was spinning a twirling pattern across her clitoris and her left had sunk two fingers deep into her vagina. As she moaned and rocked on the bed, her eyes stared hard at the maid.

Victoria crouched down low next to Aziza. "See how she desires you?"

"Desires me?" Aziza didn't know whether to be scared or excited.

Victoria whispered quietly to the young woman, who steadfastly watched Sarah as she masturbated on the bed. "Yes, Aziza. Sarah loves only women, she has always loved them. She hasn't admitted this to herself, but she can't love a man. I saw her looking at you the day we arrived and I knew you were meant to be together. Don't you think she is beautiful?"

Aziza watched Sarah's hands for a moment, then looked at her face, tight with concentration and her mouth, breathing hotly. She felt her breasts rise and swell, her nipples tighten into two little points. Victoria was close by her side, whispering the most delicious words to her. "Yes, she is most desirable and very beautiful. She makes me feel…"

"How does she make you feel?"

"She makes me feel dizzy."

"Go to her, then, Aziza. Kiss her. Hold her."

Aziza rose from the tub and stepped onto the towels surrounding it, slowly advancing to Sarah. She kissed Sarah lightly on top of her head, then Sarah raised her mouth to the young woman and they kissed a lover's kiss. Naked, Aziza pushed Sarah back on the bed, her breasts hanging down, swaying with their motion. Her arm encircled Sarah's waist and she sank into her, her knee landing hotly on Sarah's wet pussy. They embraced and kissed, breasts to breasts.

Victoria rose quietly and toweled herself dry, then donning her robe and slippers, she dimmed the light and walked out into the night.

Michael was asleep and had been so for some time - likely dreaming of treasure yet to be found. Discretely, Victoria entered his dark tent and softly approached the netting hanging around his cot. She pulled the netting up in the soft light, then squatted next to him, listening. The soft rhythmic breathing of Michael's dreams comforted her. She took one of his hands, enveloped it in hers and held it to her breast while she watched him sleep. This man she had known for many years through his family. This man to be her husband. This man who desired to share a life with her.

At that moment, her love of him overwhelmed her as he slept. His head was facing her, tilted on the pillow with his eyes closed. She looked down at the hand she held and opened it, kissing the palm. She took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his hand against the robe and across her breasts. She smiled as her nipples stiffened and Michael's hand brushed them. Loosening her robe, she placed his hand inside it where the warm skin met the soft material and rubbed his open palm against her hard bud of a nipple. Michael rolled his head and moaned.

She smiled and pulled at the sheet until his nightshirt came into view and his bare legs. She put a hand against his leg and ran it slowly up the inside of his thigh until the backs of her fingers brushed his soft warm sac. She turned her palm over and gently cradled his testicles, feeling their texture and their warmth.

Placing his hand back on his chest, Victoria shrugged the robe off her shoulders. Her pale breasts were lit soft blue by the moonlit night shining through the tent's doorway. She bent forward on the bed and glanced at Michael's eyes briefly. His eyelids flickered quickly inside their sockets. She wondered briefly of whom he might be dreaming - the young prostitute perhaps, herself…

Using her other hand, she pulled the tail of the nightshirt up and away from Michael, gently laying it down at his waist. There, his cock lay quiet against his thigh, slightly swollen from her touch, but not like it should be. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue ever so lightly over the tip of it. A salty taste permeated her mouth as she withdrew her tongue. Again, her tongue descended and licked the length of Michael's shaft, leaving a wet trail of saliva along it. Michael made a small sound. Arranging herself over Michael, she stood his penis up with her left hand and popped the head of it into her mouth. She caressed the hot flesh with her tongue and as she did, it began to grow, to swell and stiffen. Faster, she thought as she began to slide her hand up and down the wet shaft, stroking Michael's penis towards its finality.

Michael's dream was a mass of sensation. Prostitutes overwhelmed him, pulling at him, pinching and caressing him. He couldn't stand it. He tried to run, but got nowhere. The women chased him and tore at his clothes. Naked, they climbed on top of him, sucking his lips, licking his cock, and begging to make love. He felt delirious. Never had he had such a dream before.

Victoria stroked Michael's cock firmly into her mouth. She began thrusting her soft, red lips down the shaft with each stroke. She planted her tongue firmly beneath the crown, rubbing it with the delicious texture every time it passed deeply into her mouth. A slick, wet, sound created by her actions echoed throughout the quiet tent.

Michael was moaning constantly now, trying to speak in his slumber. His hands clawed at the sheets, pulling, twisting their way along the bed.

Victoria felt his testicles withdraw from her palm, rising up to meet his hard cock. She knew the time was coming that Michael would soon be cumming in her mouth. She clamped her lips down and sucked as she continued stroking.

Michael awoke with a start, sitting up in bed as the first shot of semen blasted into the back of Victoria's throat. He grabbed her head and thrust his cock deeply into her mouth. Blast after blast of the salty sperm coated Victoria's tongue and mouth. She smiled deep inside herself at the pleasure she had brought her man, her future husband.

Michael was panting like a dog, lying back in bed. His body relaxed at the release of tension. His hands slumped back to the bed. Victoria sat up, his cock still firmly held in her hand, stiff as ever. She smiled down at him. A little sperm dribbled down at the corner of her mouth. She stood, still holding his cock and crouched over him, her breasts hanging in his face with a knee on each side of his hips. He felt the head of his cock rub against something hot and wet, slippery with her natural oils.

"Victoria, what…what are we doing?"

"You are about to become my lover, my bedmate, my Shiva. Do you not want me, Michael? Do you not want to love me with this magnificent penis of yours?"

Michael could think of nothing else. He looked up at the rounded breasts hanging above him and then at the longing in Victoria's face. He smiled and with both hands, he grabbed her hips and pushed. The head of his cock slipped between her labia, pushing steadily upwards, spreading her open - a perfect tightness that he had never known before.

Then, his penetration met a firm resistance. Victoria groaned and shook fiercely. His eyes looked at her with open panic. Baring her teeth, she narrowed her eyes, then lifting slightly, she bore down with all of her weight onto him. Michael yelled as they connected. Victoria screamed as her hymen ruptured and the engorged penis wedged her insides apart. They settled at the deepest point. Victoria breathing deeply to regain composure and Michael concentrating, trying not to loose his seed too soon.

Victoria opened her eyes and looked at Michael, lying underneath her: his firmly molded chest, the broad shoulders, his face shoved aside, concentrating on their lovemaking. She loved the feeling - a wonderful moment of two bodies conjoined, fighting to be the lovers they were meant to be. She leaned forward her hands on the cot by his shoulders, pressing her breasts to Michael's face. "Suck my nipples, Michael. It will help me make love with you."

Michael leaned his face forward, took one of the distended teats in his mouth, and sucked hard.

Victoria pulled away. "No, Michael, softly, gently like I did with your penis."

With that, she gently rose, then pressed her hips further down, driving his cock into her hot channel, firmly wedging his cock deeply inside of her. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling and began rising slowly, spreading open her insides some more. She drove back down, taking more of him. In addition, with each thrust down, then up, then down, she took more of the stiff cock into her wet pussy. She could feel his pubic hair touch her own, then press deeper, trying to reach that perfect spot down inside her body, where they could become one.

Michael licked at the nipples, then releasing her hips, he brought his hands to her breasts and guided them to his mouth, licking and sucking them until they were hard, hot little points. He gently squeezed her breasts as he did this until she started moaning.

The cot began to shake as she continually thrust down upon his penis. Her butt rose and thrust down, shaking her breasts, making them jiggle in his face. He fought, he struggled to hold on, to maintain control, but he could feel the inevitable rising of tension, the tingling sensation in his balls.

She was panting now as she fucked Michael, desperately driving herself towards their release. "Michael, you feel so good inside of me. I want you there always. Keep going, Michael. Love me. Oh God, love me."

The tension rose from within her hips, shivers of delight ran up her back. As Michael sucked her nipples she could feel little shocks of energy travel up her breasts and into her body, shocking her system to sexual awareness and to a sexual hunger for climax.

In the shadows, another was watching. Another had heard them. Another came up behind Victoria and slapped a small leather bludgeon across the back of her head. She collapsed on a startled Michael and then the darkness hit him, too.

* * *

Victoria awoke and opened her eyes. Her vision was unfocused and her head pounded near her left temple. She started to move her hand to her head, but it wouldn't move from behind her back. She shook her head, trying to clear her vision, but the room was dim and dark. She felt disoriented. Then she noticed her feet in front of her on the ground, tied with rope around the ankles. She looked at them, not comprehending and wriggled her toes to make certain they were hers.

She turned her head, squinting into the darkness and saw Michael lying on the floor. Victoria rocked, trying to free herself, but she couldn't move.

"Not in control now, are we, whore?"

A pair of dusty black workboots approached her. She turned her head and saw Tony standing there.

"A fine bit of fucking you two were doing. I watched for a while to make certain I could remember it. You…" Tony placed a hand on her buttocks and squeezed. "You have a fine ass there, Miss Tilden. I intend to make very good use of it."

Victoria looked back at herself, her breasts hanging almost in her face, her hands obviously tied and her ankles bound. She looked up her legs and realized that her body was bent over a chair and tied to it. Tony had placed a pillow over the back of it for some comfort, but she couldn't move at all.

"What have you done to Michael?"

Tony walked over to Michael and kicked him. "I had to hit him a little harder than you. If he ever wakes up, he's going to have one hell of a headache."

The foreman walked back over to Victoria and put both hands on her hips, resting his crotch against her upturned bottom. "You on the other hand are not going to get a headache from me, rather the opposite." Tony laughed and loosened his belt.

Victoria thought quickly, struggling momentarily with a plan. Then she relaxed. "I remember your hard penis from the hotel, Tony. I was wondering when you'd finally give it to me. You ran away so quickly, I didn't have time to even touch you."

Tony didn't like that the woman wasn't scared. He sneered and continued unbuttoning his trousers. "Well, you're going to get touched by it now, bitch."

He ripped off the bottom three buttons of his shirt and pulled his pants down to his knees, drawers and all. He walked forward and lay his stiff penis in the cleft of Victoria's buttocks.

"Wait, Tony, if you bring it over here first, I'll suck it and get it really stiff for me."

"I don't trust. You will bite me." He started moving his hips up and back, rubbing his penis along her ass.

"I wouldn't do that to such a magnificent beast. I want to please you, Tony. I know that is the only way you'll let me live."

Tony laughed. "Let you live? You and boyfriend here are going to be rotting in the desert by tomorrow night. Although, I must thank you for completing the transcription of Odat, the high priest. Without that, my crew and I would never find his family's tomb tomorrow."

She tried a new tact. "Please, Tony, stick it in my mouth. I want to suck you. I'm very good at it. Please, please, Tony."

"God, you stuck up women are all the same. You finally get popped and it's off to the races." Tony walked over to his trunk, opened it and returned to the side of the chair. He jacked his cock with his hand as he approached.

"Okay, British bitch, suck my cock, but it you use your teeth at all…" Victoria felt a point at the back of her head. "I sink my hunting knife into your brain, then I cut off your boyfriend's cock and feed it to the jackals."

Tony stepped forward once and brought his penis to Victoria's mouth. She moved her head forward and took it deeply into her mouth. "Yes, that's good, Miss Tilden. Too bad we can't take a photograph of this to send home to your family, eh?"

Victoria continued sucking, gliding her mouth up and down Tony's fat cock. Tony closed his eyes, feeling the ring of her lips tighten over his cock. This young, beautiful woman was at last, doing his bidding. His heart tripped along in his chest, racing with the pleasure he was receiving.

She pulled her mouth off him. "Oh my God, Tony, your - your cock is so wonderful. I love the taste of it, so manly, so alive in my mouth." She dove back down on him.

"So, you appreciate it. That is very good, better than the English ones, no?" Tony started to sweat and he was panting now.

"Yes, much better and much bigger, Tony. I love sucking you." She thrust her lips over his head, licking at it with her tongue. "But I can't do everything I want, I can't give you what you deserve."

"Why?" Tony felt her lips glide down his penis again.

"I need my hands, Tony. I need my hands to love you well."

1...345678