Talisman Ch. 5: Victoria Grace Tilden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

Tony opened his eyes as her tongue snaked out of he mouth again to bathe the head of his cock. He looked at her hands tied behind her back, rocking side-to-side with her efforts. What could it hurt? I've got the knife and she's not getting away tied to the chair like that, he thought. Besides, I'm stronger than she is. He raised the knife up to her hands and sliced through the rope.

At the moment her hands were free, she grabbed Tony's cock and started jacking it with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. Tony groaned at the sensation. It now felt exactly like a tight, wet pussy gliding over his penis, pleasing him and pleasuring his senses.

Victoria took her hand away from his balls and pushed her middle finger into her mouth, wetting it. When she moved her hand back under his balls, the end of that finger began rubbing over Tony's anus.

This woman was truly a marvel. She knew exactly how to please a man. He loved the sensation of her lips on his cock, but her other hand began teasing him in ways he had never felt before. Tony opened his shirt and took it off, shaking it from his shoulders and throwing it on the floor. He opened his eyes and saw her beautiful ass propped up in the air for his taking, but he didn't want to leave her mouth just yet. His heart hammered inside his chest, his breath was coming in great gulps.

"Tony, I don't want you to orgasm yet. I must have it. I must have this magnificent cock in my pussy, Tony. Please, please, Tony, become my lover."

Tony looked down at Victoria's pleading face - her mouth and hands dripped with saliva. He wanted to make this woman his own, make her remember him for the rest of her life. Maybe he would take the bitch with him to Athens after they sold the treasure, make her his whore. Tony reached down her leg and cut the bonds around her ankles. Victoria stood up from the chair, backed over to Tony's cot and lay on her back with her legs spread lewdly open, waiting for him.

Tony could feel the pulse in his temples quicken at the site of Victoria wet and ready for him. His breathing was already ragged.

Victoria placed her hand on her pussy and drove a finger deep into herself, moaning. "I'm so wet for your hard cock, Tony. Please stick it in me. Don't make me wait any longer. Please Tony."

"Good God, shut up, will you woman? You distract me with your whining." Tony shuffled, pants still around his ankles, over to Victoria lying on his cot. He fell to his knees between her legs, bringing his cock level with her pussy. She still drove a finger deep in and out of herself.

"Move your hand, woman, so I can give you the gift of my cock."

Victoria smiled up at him and sat up on one elbow, facing him. She pulled the finger out and pushed two fingers deep inside of her. Her mouth opened in a silent "O" as she did. She withdrew the fingers, then raising her knees up to her chest; she spread the wetness on her fingers against her anus. The fingers swirled in a circle around her anus, then one finger sunk inside taking her natural lubrication with it. With her other hand, Victoria rubbed it over her drenched pussy, then reached out and grabbed Tony's penis, lubricating it. Tony was hypnotically staring at the finger in Victoria's bottom.

She pulled his stiff member to her pussy and rubbed the head of his cock all around her lips. She jumped once when it passed over her clitoris.

"I love your cock, Tony. I want it deep inside me, filling me up."

"And you're about to get all of it." Tony stared at her ass and the finger buried there. He was openly sweating now, his heart jumping fiercely in his chest.

"But because you are Greek, I thought you might like an alternate choice." As Victoria said these words, she pushed Tony's cock away from her pussy, rubbing it along her perineum until it lodged against her anus.

"Please Tony, I want you. You have to help me. But God, I want you in my other hole."

Tony was beyond excited, he was trembling. All of his life, he had wanted this, a subservient English woman and her fine, luscious ass. His heart was beating painfully hard against his ribs, but he had to have this ass, this beautiful ripe ass. Looking at her lustful stare, her roared. He rose up on his feet and pressed down, forcing his cock past the ring of her anus, burying half of it into this magnificent whore.

Victoria yelled at the pain as he forced his way in, but after a moment's recovery, she returned to her senses. She pulled her legs higher with her hands. "Drive it deep, Tony. Make me love you. Make love to my ass!"

Tony pulled out a little and drove deeper into her hot bottom. He felt the muscles release and give way, tightly fitting his cock into her. Her pussy lay open just above where his cock entered her and he thrust and pushed until he was all the way inside. His balls rested against her butt.

"Oh God, that's good. Do it, Tony. Make me your woman."

Tony pulled out a little, then drove back in, panting with the effort. His neck started to hurt from holding it up, watching this dream before him. A tingling sensation started down his left arm, knotting and spasming a little. He must be more tired than he thought.

"Yes, Tony. Fuck me. Give it to me!" Victoria wrapped her legs around Tony's body and pulled him in deep, fucking his cock in and out of her ass.

"Yes, oh yes, Tony. Faster, my love, faster, harder!"

A pain spread through Tony's chest, his heart leapt and stopped, leapt and stopped. It felt like someone was standing on his chest. He couldn't breath. He had to stop. He pushed at Victoria's legs, which pulled him in tighter, fucking his cock in and out of her nether sheath, again and again.

"Please, please… Let me go. I must…!" Tony was desperate. His hands went to his chest.

"No, Tony, you must fuck my ass - cum in my ass. Be my lover forever!"

A tremendous pain shot up Tony's arm and across his chest as his cock let go and spewed its copious fluids into Victoria's ass. He shook twice, then as her legs released him, he fell over backwards on the ground, panting, choking and moaning.

Victoria sat up quickly and examined Tony. He lay still, barely breathing, his eyes rolled back in his head.

She hurried over the Michael. He lay on his stomach on the ground, hands bound behind his back and his feet tied together. She turned him over and listened. He was still breathing, his heart still beating steadily. She found Tony's shirt and slipped it over her nakedness. Then, she untied Michael and half-dragged, half-carried him back to her tent.

Once there, she laid him in her bed, covered him, and cleaned a small cut on the back of his scalp. Finally, he slept peacefully. Victoria glanced across the tent and saw Sarah and Aziza asleep, naked in each other's arms. She went to the wash basin, cleaned herself up and finally crawled into bed with Michael.

* * *

The next morning at breakfast, Sir Ceril announced that Tony had died during the night. The company would shut down the dig until a new foreman could be hired. Victoria, Michael, Sarah and the rest of Winthrop's crew returned to Mena House, studying the hieroglyphics and trying to gather more information for the next dig from Mr. Carter in Tanta over the next several weeks.

Her life had been permanently altered to take a new path, away from the crumbling morés that were as dead as the late queen and onto a more open lifestyle where staid rules could be cast aside and a stranger's smile could be an invitation.

As Victoria was packing to return to the hotel from the dig, she realized that the necklace Michael had given her was missing. She looked everywhere in her tent and her baggage, but it was never found. With all the events of her last night on the dig, she couldn't remember where or when it had been lost.

It was gone, perhaps to turn up in the hands of another bazaar in Cairo, perhaps never to be heard from again, lost in the ancient sands of Egypt.

* * *

(Author's note: Thanks and a flick of the quill to authors Jon.Hayworth, Mickie and Weird Harold for all their wonderful advice and assistance.)

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers
1...345678