Talitha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips rose to meet him, as her body craved but fought a second release. He made the decision for her, driving into her deeply as he played with her clit. Tali screamed out in ecstasy as she came again, Matt's pummeling thrusts keeping her at her peak as she thrashed beneath him.

Knowing she had orgasmed the second time, Matt concentrated on his own pleasure now, moving in and out rapidly. Finally he pressed deeply inside her, pining her to the couch as his cock swelled and he came, his shaft pulsing inside her. When he was finally able to come down from his release, he collapsed on top of her, both of them out of breath as he slowly softened within her.

Tali tightened around his cock as he withdrew from her, her body reluctant to let go. He felt his shaft twitch in interest, but ignored it and dropped onto his back next to her. They both lay limp until he felt her hand stroke over his chest, and her head turned to face him.

"So good," she sighed, as she fell asleep with a smile on her face. At the sweet sign of her total exhaustion, Matt couldn't stop a sentimental smile from crossing his own lips, as he fell asleep beside her.

12