Talk

Story Info
Tell me a secret.
3k words
4.33
31.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidthor
kidthor
3 Followers

Tina rolled grudgingly over and groped for the whining phone. Her grasping hand sent a dog-eared paperback from the bedside table before her fingers encircled the receiver.

“Hello,” she mumbled wearily.

“Talk to me,” the caller replied.

“Sorry? What?” she questioned. She began to bristle at the thought of a wrong number waking her from a dead sleep.

“Who are you? Do you know what time it is?”

“It’s late. Or early…depending.”

“Depending on what?” She asked.

“Depending on a lot of things. Where you are. Where I am. What time you normally go to bed. Any number of things at all, actually, but I didn’t call you to talk semantics.”

“What did you call me for then?” Tina was intrigued now. The man’s voice was subtle, deep and soothing…and slightly sensual.

“Tell me something.”

“Tell you what?” She listened intently to the silence, thick and lengthy.

“Tell me something private.” Tina was beginning to feel aroused despite herself. The voice was so calm, and confident. It resonated inside her head. She could feel herself becoming flushed.

“Private? Like what?”

“Something deep and dark. Tell me a secret.” His voice slid in and out of her recollection. It was elusive, slippery and sexual, and it was turning her on.

“A secret? Why should I tell you any thing?” She could hear his breathing, solid and even. The silence stretched into an eternity. She realized quite suddenly that she desired him to answer. She needed it. Was he going to make her beg? Just when she thought she would burst, he whispered throatily into the receiver.

“Because you want to.” His reply made Tina moan, quietly and involuntarily.

“Yes,” she sighed. How did he know? How was he doing this to her? She cradled the receiver on her shoulder as her hands began to run over her tingling skin. Her nipples where hard now and she could feel the familiar slickness between her legs.

“A secret,” the voice demanded. She was trembling at the sound of him. His voice echoed through her burning body, her hands intent on dousing the flames.

“I’m wet,” she breathed.

“That’s no secret. I can hear you breathing hard. I can almost smell you through the phone.” She shivered at his observations. Her hand slowly ran down her stomach, drawing ever closer to the mass of pent up desire she longed to release.

“A secret is what you want,” she managed between moans. “I want to be fucked hard right now. I want you to fuck me hard right now.” He laughed, low and sinister.

“That is no secret either.” Click.

Tina deflated. She tossed away the lifeless receiver. She could not remember the last time she was this aroused, but without his voice, it meant less than nothing. Now she could hear the operator droning from the discarded receiver in the corner.

“If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again…” all saccharine and apathetic. She tossed back the covers and stalked into the bathroom. She splashed her face and the frigid water dislodged the last bit of sleepiness from her eyes. She eyed herself suspiciously in the mirror. What the fuck just happened? A prank call? Certainly not just a heavy breather. He felt familiar, but only on a primal level. His voice spoke to her wanton desires.

She abandoned the idea of sleeping anytime soon and curled up under a heavy blanket on the couch. She clicked the remote and the TV sparked to life. She found some old black and white movie, so bad it was good and some hours later, she fell asleep. She slept fitfully, restlessly, his voice taunting her from the recesses of her memory.

Tina had been late to work the next day. She didn’t hear her alarm from the couch. She rushed in and tossed her coat and purse on the floor of her cubicle, snatching up her headset and clicking on her PC as quickly as possible. It was only a moment before the headset pulsed into her ear. She hesitated, her mind betraying her, flashing back to her last phone conversation. Her finger hovered over the switchboard a moment. She silently scolded herself for letting him get to her this much. She clicked a button and spoke.

“Ross Telecommunications. This is Tina. How may I help you today?” Thankfully, the voice on the line belonged to a little old lady, confused about her long distance bill.

After dozens of calls and several stiff cups of coffee, Tina had all but forgotten last nights call. She took a hurried, half-as-long-as-usual lunch break to make up for her tardiness. Not very hungry, she ate only half a salad and a diet soda, and soon she was back to answering calls again.

Her greeting had become a mantra to her, said with exactly the same cadence and inflection every time, the customers voices were the impetus that dragged her into the here and now. She clicked another button and instinct kicked in.

“Ross Telecommunications. This is Tina. How may I help you today?”

“Hello again.” His voice made her breath catch in her throat. Immediately she could feel the passion welling up inside her.

“Tell me a secret. A real secret or I’ll hang up on you again.” She was confused and excited all at once. This was definitely more than a coincidence.

“I…I can’t,” she stammered. “They monitor the calls…They may be listening.” She waited anxiously, not wanting him to hang up again, but knowing that she should.

“Tell me a secret. They can hear it too.” Tina looked around. Her cubicle hid her from the casual view of most in the office, except for Nadine across the way, and she was embroiled in a heated discussion over long distance rates. With a deep breath, Tina replied.

“I’m not wearing any panties today.” She heard the voice on the other end breathe deep. He gave a slight chuckle.

“Now that is a juicy secret. Tell me…how does it feel? The air breathing on your sex. The feel of your slick lips rubbing together when you walk. They are…slick… aren’t they?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“How slick? So slick that your chair is wet? So slick that you worry about a wet spot on the back of your skirt? So slick that you want to finger yourself right now…?” His deep voice trailed off. She could hear him begin to breathe harder. She became exhilarated at her newfound power.

“Yes. I want them inside me. I’m so wet and my clit is so hard.”

“Then do it. Finger fuck yourself.” Tina was beyond all reason now. She had to relieve herself. Looking to see if Nadine was still occupied, she shifted in her chair and hiked up her skirt. She could smell her passion, and for a moment, she was worried that everyone else would to, but she was beyond the point of stopping. She slowly ran a finger along the length of her slit and it came away glistening with her juices.

“Ohhh.”

“It feels good doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “So good.” She began to press her palm into her swollen clit.

“Taste yourself,” he demanded.

Tina lifted the moistened digit to her lips and made a production of licking it clean, lips smacking on the sweet taste of desire. He let out a small moan.

“Make yourself cum.”

“Here?” Tina was biting her lip now holding back her moans.

“Yes. Right now.” Without reply, she slid a finger inside herself. Her tiny whimpers forced through trembling lips where the only affirmation he needed. She ground her pelvis into the palm of her hand, her hard clit sending surges of pleasure through her body. She clenched the armrest with a white-knuckled hand trying hard to stay upright in her chair.

“Mmmm. You sound like you’re close.”

“Yes,” she gasped. “God, I’m so close now.”

“Cum for me…now.” The forceful urgency of his request shot her over the edge. She bit down hard on her lip, clenched her thighs around her hand, and doubled over in her chair, came with force of a hurricane. Once her breathing quieted, he spoke again.

“That was very sexy,” he breathed into the phone. “Thank you for the secret.” There was a sudden click and the phone went static. Still breathing hard, she looked around to see if she had been seen. Nadine was just hanging up the phone.

“Tina, honey you ok? Oh…what’s that on your lip dear? You’re bleeding.” Tina licked a small trickle of coppery blood from the corner of her mouth.

“Oops. Be right back Nadine.” Tina couldn’t get to the bathroom soon enough. Looking in the mirror, she could see a tiny cut on her lip where she had bitten it. She was still a little weak in the knees. For the second time in 24 hours, she regarded herself skeptically in the mirror.

“What are you doing? This is not sane behavior.” Her voice echoed of the bathroom wall, and faded, but she could not avoid her own judgmental stare.

Tina slept sporadically that night waiting for phone to ring. When she awoke to the sound of her alarm clock the next morning, she sighed disappointedly. She got ready for work, once again forgoing the panties, just in case. Just as she was ready to leave, something caught her fancy. She dug around the top drawer of her dresser, grinning when she felt her fingers close around the object. She stuffed it hurriedly into her purse and headed off to work. She made it to work early, grabbed a cup of coffee, and got setup at her PC. Her first call came through shortly.

“Ross Telecommunications. This is Tina. How may I help you today?”

“I want you to cum for me again.” Instantly she could feel the lust welling inside her. She didn’t answer him. She only wanted to hear his voice. “Are you wet, Tina? Tell me a secret and I’ll let you finger yourself again.” She sighed, unable to control her reaction, but she still couldn’t bring herself to answer him.

“You do want to cum don’t you Tina? I know you do. You want to cum so hard you scream. You can. Tell me a secret.” She grabbed her purse from beside the desk, and fumbled around inside it.

“I’m not wearing panties again,” she sighed.

“I know that Tina. That is no secret…”

“Wait,” she interjected. “Don’t hang up. That wasn’t the secret. I…I brought something with me today.”

“What did you bring?” he asked. She could barely will her lips to speak. She was trembling now, with desire and anticipation.

“I brought my vibrator,” she whispered into the headset. There was a deep, quick laugh on the other end of the line.

“And what do you plan to do with that, Tina?” She pulled the vibrator quickly from her purse and shoved her hand under the desk so no one would see it.

“I’m going to make myself cum while you talk to me,” she moaned into the headset. “I want you to tell me what you want to do to me.”

“No, Tina. This is my game. I make the rules. Now, turn it on the slowest speed. Hold it up to the mouthpiece so I can hear it.” Tina clicked it on, and its quiet buzzing, sent a shock through her. She looked around and then held it up to her headset.

“Now Tina, I want you to rub it slowly over your clit. I know it’s already hard. And you’re already wet too aren’t you?” “Yes,” she whimpered just as the tip of the vibrator touched her swollen clit.

“I want you to trace it in circles around your clit and then I want you to rub it up and down your soaking lips,” he breathed anxiously. His heightened arousal excited her more. She was breathing harder now. She felt like her nipples would burst through the thin fabric of her shirt.

“Turn it up higher. Slide it inside you...slowly.” She complied, a wave of wanton pleasure washing over her as she did. She continued to work the vibrator in and out while she rubbed her clit. She whimpered into the headset and in reply he moaned into the receiver.

“I’m cumming,” she announced in a trembling voice. For the second time in as many days, she found herself doubled over the desk while she came fiercely. She could hear a deep moan on the other end of the line, and it intensified her orgasm. When she found enough breath, she spoke.

“You came didn’t you?” Tina asked quietly. Other than his heavy breathing, there was only silence. “Tell me,” she pleaded. “I want to know if you came as hard as I did.

“Yes,” he whispered.

“I want you to tell me how you touch yourself when you talk to me. I want you to tell me how your cock feels when you cum. I want you to cum inside me. God, I want that so bad.” His breathing was quickening again. She began to slowly rub the vibrator along her drenched lips again. “I want you to tell me right now,” she demanded.

“I can’t.” Click. Once again her phone went dead. She sighed loudly and took of her headset. She tucked the vibrator back into her purse.

“Nadine, I’m going to the bathroom,” she called over her shoulder.

“Okay, Hon.”

Tina did a quick check to see if anyone else was in the bathroom. When she was satisfied that the coast was clear, she locked herself in a stall. She hiked up her skirt and she could see her sex glistening with her juices. She fumbled in the purse for the vibrator, as one hand began to rub her swollen clit. She clicked the vibrator on high speed, and began to slide its tip around her clit. She slipped a finger inside herself and as she did her quiet moans echoed in the stall. Soon her pelvis was grinding into her busy hands.

She was very close when she heard the bathroom door open, the hum of a busy office only several feet away. She heard the click high heels on the linoleum, and a figure flashed across the crack in the stall’s door. She clenched her thighs around the vibrator and bit her lip. She could hear the water running, and someone softly singing. Her body tensed and she came hard, her mind thinking about his low voice and his moans when he came. She buried her face in the crook of her arm, in an attempt to muffle her cries. Just as her orgasm subsided, there was a knock on the stall door. It was Nadine.

“You okay, Hon?” Tina managed a quick reply through ragged breaths.

“Yeah, Nadine. I’m okay. Just not feeling myself lately, is all.”

“Okay Hon. Let me know if you need anything.”

“Sure will. Thanks.”

“No problem,” Nadine called as she left. Tina couldn’t get his voice out of her head. He was driving her insane with lust. She had to do something.

He fell asleep shortly after midnight. He couldn’t stop thinking about her. She was a quick learner. She was getting good at this game. Fast. It had thrown him at first, but then he decided that he liked it. Just after he drifted off, the phone rang. He fumbled for the receiver in the darkness.

“Hello.”

“Tell me a secret.” At the sound of Tina’s voice, he shot up in bed.

“H...how? How did you find me?” he marveled.

“I work for a phone company. I know people. Tell me a secret.” Her voice prodded him into arousal. His hand snaked down his stomach, over his abdomen, and encircled his swelling member.

“Ohhh God, Tina…your voice. I heard it for the first time a few weeks ago when I called about my bill. So warm and sweet. So sexy. I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

“Tell me a secret.”

“God, I want you so bad. I’m so hard right now just hearing your voice.” He was trembling now, as he stroked his length.

‘Tell me, how bad? How hard?” she demanded.

“I don’t just want you, I need you. I’ve never been this hard.” He moaned quietly and she could hear his breathing getting quicker. She imagined him gliding a practiced hand over his manhood. Stretching the soft skin over the mass of swelling veins. A tiny drop of precum seeping out the purple, spongy tip. Her fingers began their descent to her soaking sex. She pinched at a nipple as two fingers slid inside her, and her thumb worked her engorged clit. She moaned loudly and he countered.

“I want you to fuck me,” she begged. “Please…Fuck me hard. Make me cum.”

“I want you to feel me inside of you. Imagine my hard cock, pressing at your slick pussy. Sliding, slowly inside you, inch by inch.”

“Ohhh….” The sound of her moans was driving him mad with desire. He let out a guttural moan of his own and continued.

“I want you to feel my weight as I push all the way inside you. Deeper than you’ve ever been fucked before, your pussy so tight and wet, squeezing my cock…milking it.”

“Ohhh…Fuck yes! I want it harder,” she pleaded. “I want to feel your cock stretching my pussy. Filling me up, till I can’t take anymore. I want to feel you cum inside me.”

“Ohhh…Tina, I am gonna cum inside you.”

She whimpered, her fingers drenched and nearly over the edge. He moaned loudly and the sound set her off. She clenched her thighs around her probing hand and cried out, drowning in waves of pleasure.

Her cries brought him to completion. His manhood erupted, his molten seed bursting forth, flowing over his hand and down his thighs.

“Ohhh…”

They lay there for an eternity, only the sounds of labored breathing between them. He was covered in a sheen of sweat, with his essence smeared over his hand and abdomen. He could picture her in much the same state. The sound of her breathing made his bed smaller somehow. Finally she broke the silence.

“So…Same time tomorrow night?”

kidthor
kidthor
3 Followers