Talk about FUNK

Story Info
A Funky night at the state fair.
2.1k words
4.06
24.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and all characters (with the exception of the name of the band involved) within exist only within the confines of my imagination. This work remains the sole property of the author. All copyright laws apply.

I would like to thank sexi_sub for her help in editing this story to bring it up to Literotica's standards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather was perfect for going to an outdoor concert at the State Fair! I had been waiting for so long for this concert that I arrived at the Fair several hours early and wandered around, enjoying the sights, sounds and smells that only a State Fair can evoke.

Finding a brew tent that sold a local microbrewery's finest efforts, I sampled several varieties before settling on their Irish type. It was a dark and delightfully creamy offering that was the closest thing to sex for your mouth without a partner available. As it drew closer to the time for the concert, I decided to stake my claim on a place to watch the show from. Not a big problem because I always have my own seating with me wherever I go. Oh, might as well get right out with it, I'm in a power mobility chair, having suffered an amputation several years ago.

I found what I thought was going to be the perfect spot to watch the concert from. It was dead center stage, right in front of where the sound crew was set up, separated from the folding chairs set up for everyone else by a space of about 30 feet. I settled into my spot and chatted with several people that thought it would be a good spot to set up in lawn chairs as well. Concert time was fast approaching and the seating was filling steadily. Unfortunately, so was the dead space between where I was and the seats in front of me. "Fuck this," I said to myself and rolled forward, finding a new position in the aisle of the last row.

Suddenly, Grand Funk Railroad took the stage and began belting out the greatest rock music in the world! The crowd was on their feet instantly, rocking to the beat. My new perfect spot wasn't so perfect as I couldn't see very well, so I hit a switch on my chair, elevating me close to a foot higher! Perfect! Great view for me, sucked for anyone behind me. I was now doing what was done to me by blocking their view. I couldn't take it any longer to remain seated and stood on my remaining leg, using the chair edge to lean on and rocked along with everyone else.

Tiring a bit, I sat back between songs, and felt a pair of arms being squashed between my back and the seat back! I turned to see whose arms they were and saw this woman. She was perhaps in her mid to late forties. She had her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her tight tank top accentuated a pair of 34 C breasts. Her eyes and mouth smiled at me as I apologized for leaning back on her arms like that.

She quickly blurted out her reply, "It's me that should be apologizing for using your chair to lean on like that."

As the band played "Ride Captain Ride" we chatted a bit and she admitted her legs and feet were getting a bit sore but she couldn't see a single seat available and was about to head out to try to find a place to sit and rest. I boldly offered my lap as a place to sit, thinking she would just laugh and turn me down. I mean this woman was a stone cold fox and way out of my league.

With a grin, she replied, "I'll take you up on that, but you're going to have to lower the seat."

Without hesitation, I lowered the seat on my chair, she came around from behind me and plopped her sweet little ass down on my lap. As she walked past me to get in front of me, I finally saw the rest of her outfit. It was a 70's style miniskirt that was more like a belt then a skirt! At least half her ass cheeks were exposed by it, and without any panty being exposed, it made me wonder if she was commando or wearing a thong? Well, wiggling her ass to get comfortable on my lap, she settled in and leaned back into my chest, her head resting against my chin. We sat there swaying to the music, her ass, grinding into my now erect cock! On a side note, since this story has some semblance of truth to it, I'm not going to say that I have a 9" cock, but a very nice 6 inch uncut cock that is fairly thick. As the song ended, she turned her head, her lips brushing my ear as she spoke the words that I still have trouble believing I heard.

As she said, "Sitting in your lap like this has made me so fucking horny," she reached over, taking my hand in hers and slid it in between her thighs.

I was in heaven as I felt the heat and moisture emanating from her thong! But wait a minute... instead of the wet pussy I expected to feel under her panties, there was a bulge! "What the fuck," I thought to myself, "she's got more cock between her legs then I do."

Before I could react though, she began licking my earlobe, then turning her head even more, kissed me on the mouth, her tongue thrusting deep into my mouth. I had drunk just enough beer that I responded to her kiss with as much passion and lust as she put into it. Taking my free hand, I slid it up under her top, feeling her nipples harden under my touch. Pinching one between my fingers, I tugged on it to see what her tolerance and acceptability to pain was.

"Harder baby, pinch my nipple harder!"

I pinched, tugged and rolled that nipple like I was trying to pull it off her tit. She thrust her tongue even deeper into my mouth then I thought was possible, as I thought, "Damn, is this Gene Simmons in drag?"

At the same time thinking what that tongue could do in other applications! As the concert ended, I looked into her eyes and in all seriousness, asked that age-old question.

"Your place or mine?"

"My room mate is home and has company over tonight, that's why I came to the concert, so, it looks like we're heading to your place, baby."

"Want to stay here a bit longer and enjoy the fair, or split now?"

The look in her eyes was one of pure lust as she moaned into my ear.

"There is only one thing I'm interested in riding now, stud!"

With that, I put my chair in gear, leaving her sitting on my lap and proceeded rolling towards the parking lot and my truck. Being a gentleman as I am, I even opened her door and closed it for her after she was seated, then loaded my chair into the back. As we drove out of the lot, she reached over and began stroking my cock thru my pants before unzipping them and fishing my cock out with her soft hand, slowly stroking me up and down. Unbuckling her seat belt, she leaned over, kneeling on her seat and began to lick the head of my cock gently, swirling the tip in the precum drooling out of the head.

"Oh damn baby, your cum is so sweet."

Her fingers caressing my balls as she took long slow lollipop licks up and down the shaft, her tongue as hot as molten lava. With no warning what so ever, she plunged her mouth down, engulfing the entire length of my cock into her mouth, gagging slightly as the head entered her throat.

"Oh fuck," was all I could manage to moan out.

Reaching out, I popped one of her tits out of her top and squeezed it rather roughly, again testing her threshold of pain.

"Harder," she moaned, "make me your bitch, Sir!"

As we pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex, I told her to leave your tit hanging out as we head for my place.

"Yes Sir!"

She tucked my drenched cock lovingly back into my jeans and zipped me back up, taking care to make sure that I would not be pinched by the zipper.

Thank god my apartment isn't far from the parking lot, as all I could think of was getting this bitch inside and getting her naked! We made it to my door with no one seeing her walking with one tit hanging out of her top other then me. I unlocked the door, opened it and shoved her inside.

"Get that top and that skirt off bitch," I growled.

She complied rapidly, falling to her knees, kneeling at my feet as I turned back towards her after closing and locking the door. She knelt there in only her flats, thigh high stockings and her thong.

"Do I meet with your approval Sir?"

Slowly. I circled her in my chair, taking in her luscious body from every angle.

"Oh, you most certainly do or you wouldn't be here slut. Now, rise slut and let's go get comfortable in the bedroom," I ordered her gruffly.

Grabbing her arm, I led her toward the bedroom, shoving her face down across the bed. She immediately went into a kneeling presentation pose that only a slave would know. I couldn't believe my luck! I had been without a slave/submissive for several months now and here was not only a slave, but was a TG slave on top of it! The slave part was no big deal to me, but the fact she was TG, fulfilled one of my last remaining fantasies!

I reached into the headboard of the bed and grabbed a flogger, and laid three fast lashes across her ass, telling her that she was going to be my cum dumpster for the night. She moaned loudly, thanking me and begging for more lashes not moving a muscle as the flogger fell across her ass.

Rising from my chair briefly, I dropped my jeans around my ankles, sitting down on the bed next to her. Leaning back onto the bed, I grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards me, kissing her roughly, shoving my tongue deep into her mouth. She responded to the kiss, her tongue thrusting back into my mouth with as much lust as she had in her body.

Breaking the kiss, I commanded her to kiss, lick and suck her way down my body. Fuck, this woman had the most talented tongue and mouth I think I have ever experienced.

Licking her way south, she sucked my nipples, gently nipping at them with her teeth before continuing further down. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere as she licked further, finally reaching her ultimate goal. Opening her mouth wide, she took my entire cock into her mouth, smoothly all the way down until her pert nose was buried in my pubic hair.

She then began to bob her head up and down on my cock, pulling back until only the head remained in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the shaft and head. Then she would plunge herself back down all the way, deep throating me with each bob of her head. Forget about grabbing her head and fucking her face, she was doing that all by herself!

On her knees beside me, I pulled her towards me, reaching inside her thong, playing with her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Wetting a finger with spit, I played it around the opening of her ass, before slowly inserting it to the first knuckle, causing her to moan loudly around my cock buried in her throat.

Pulling off my cock briefly, she begged me to finger her ass even deeper, then plunged her mouth back down on me, swallowing me entirely. I shoved my finger deeper into her ass, reaming it around, opening her up.

Pulling her over to straddle my head, I raised up a bit and spit on her asshole, then added a finger from my other hand, ramming it in fully as well. Using my fingers, I pulled and tugged at her opening, stretching her, opening her to me fully.

Raising my head again, I pulled my fingers out of her ass and using them to hold her cheeks open, I began to lick all around her ass, rimming her before shoving my tongue deep inside her.

She screamed, "Oh god, tongue fuck my ass Sir! Deeper!"

*

To be continued...

Any feedback is most gratefully accepted and welcomed.