Talk About Room Service Ch. 01

Story Info
ER star get more than her dinner order.
2.6k words
4.5
27.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in a hotel in New York City. I would tell you which one, but our celebrity guests like their privacy. We often have stars that are scheduled to appear on TRL because we are close to the studios of MTV in Times Square. Good Morning America has studios in Times Square as well, and that is where this particular guest was supposed to be tomorrow morning. Here's what happened to her before she went on TV...

She arrived in the middle of the night a few nights back. Late flights from the West Coast will really mess with some people's sleep patterns, and she arrived at about 1 am on a Wednesday morning for a Friday appearance on GMA. She had her "Do Not Disturb" sign out and slept until about 3 Wednesday afternoon.

The first thing she did when she woke up was to order room service. She was starving! She ordered few thing off the menu and was told that it would be to her room in about a half hour. She stripped out of her nightgown and hopped in the shower.

As she stood under the deluge of steamy water, cleaning herself off. She lingered for a long time on her nipples, and began enjoying the sensations. She had just reached between her legs to play with her pussy when there was a knock at the door that broke her out of her trance. Startled, she called out, "Who is it?"

"Room Service," came my reply through the door. I knew she was the beautiful star of ER, but I was trained to not seek autographs or anything from famous people. They liked their anonymity when they stayed in hotels.

'Oh my God!' She thought. 'Have I been in here a half hour?' "I'll be right there," she told me as she turned off the water. She ran into the room and put on the complimentary robe.

She threw the door open with more force than she intended and it slipped out of her still wet hand and banged into the wall. I knew she was in a rush because the robe was not fully closed and I could see droplets of water on her trimmed, jet black, pubic hair.

I calmly walked into the room pushing the small Room Service hoping she wouldn't notice the tent growing in my pants.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Margulies," I said as I began my well rehearsed speech I gave to all the guests I bring room Service to. "My name is Shane and I am the Room Service waiter on duty today. I see you ordered the Club Sandwich, hold the fries and a salad with Italian Dressing on the side. You also ordered a cup of coffee. Would you like some dessert? I can come back with it after you have finished your meal when I come to get your tray."

"Uhm. No," she stammered. Obviously she hadn't quite gotten a hold of herself yet. "Hold on," she said as she bent to pick up her purse, to get me a tip. As she bent over, the robe fell open more, exposing on of the small, pert tit.

I couldn't help but stare. I have dreamed of her naked every time I watched ER and here she was in the flesh! Literally!

She looked up to say something and caught me gawking at her nakedness through her open robe. That was when she saw the pup tent my cock was making in the front of my pants. I was so embarrassed; I turned a deep shade of red. I began to walk backwards toward the door, forgetting the tip and hoping I wouldn't lose my job!

Those amazing eyes met mine and she said, "Shane." She said it so quietly that I wasn't sure she said it at all.

I forced myself to stop my retreat, and reply, "Yes ma'am?"

She stepped toward me, not bothering to close her robe. "Shane, I am sorry if I embarrassed you. Do you know what I was doing in the shower before you knocked on my door?"

"Shampooing?" I replied weakly.

"No," she let out a small laugh. "Not exactly. I was playing with myself, because I am horny as hell!" My jaw dropped and my cock twitched at this revelation.

"I take if from your stares and the front of your pants that you find me attractive?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh God yes," I almost moaned. "You are the most beautiful exquisite woman I have ever laid my eyes on."

She walked toward me and the robe fluttered lightly behind her, exposing all of her to me for a brief moment. She placed her hands on either side of my face and pulled me to her and began to kiss me passionately.

Once I gained all my faculties, I began to kiss back, wrapping my arms around her slim waist, and lifting her feet slightly off the floor.

She broke the kiss, leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Do you need to call your boss and let him know you won't back for a while?"

"Fuck him," I said, "he can fire me for this!"

"He's not the one I had in mind, but I like the first part of that thought," she huskily as she took me by the hand and let me toward the bed.

When we got to the edge of the bed, she turned around and began kissing me again. I kissed her back, and this time put my hands inside her robe. I lightly stroked her back and the top of her ass cheeks. She reached down between us and began to fondle my cock through my pants.

She broke the kiss and took a small step back from me. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe fell to the floor. Then she reached down and opened the zipper to my pants. My cock sprang out and slapped against her left palm and she had the most wicked smile cross her face.

"Mmmm, I think I am going to enjoy this visit to New York." She said as she leaned in for another kiss.

As I probed the inside of her mouth with my tongue, I reached up and started playing with her nipples. They were already hard, and she moaned as I rolled them between my fingers. I broke the kiss and bent slightly to take one in my mouth, making sure not to move too far and break her hold on my dick.

I flicked my tongue across her sensitive left nipple and then her right. I blew softly across her nipples and she shivered. I looked down and saw her hand had crept into her crotch and she was playing with her pussy. A moment later she used that same hand to stroke my shaft, using her own juices a lube! I let out a moan around her nipple that I had in my mouth and she giggled. She steeped backwards and I reluctantly let her nipple pop out of my mouth.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock, covered in her pussy juices, into her hot mouth. I let out a gasp as my hands instinctively grabbed two handfuls of that flowing back hair of hers. Her head slid up and down my dick. Her tongue swirled around the head of my shaft every time she got to the end of the upstroke. It was the most amazing Blowjob I have ever had!

My head rocked back slightly as I moaned. "I... I... I'm gonna cum if you keep that up," I croaked.

She took her mouth off my cock long enough to shoot me sexy look and say, "Yummy." Then she took me all the way into her mouth.

She deep throated me for a few strokes and I heard "Oh my God" escape from my lips. She popped my cock out of her mouth just as it started to twitch in orgasm and pointed it at her chest. She stoked it so fast her hand was a blur and I came all over her tits.

My knees buckled and I collapsed onto the bed.

Julianna stood and looked at me with a devilish grin on her face, as I struggled to sit up, my cock still sticking straight out of my open zipper. "Thanks, that was fun," she said.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me. She let out a little yelp of surprise. Stood up and hugged her to me, squishing my juices into her chest, and all over the front of my uniform. "We're no done yet," I whispered into her ear as I spun us around so she had her back to the bed.

I pushed her slightly backward and she tried to keep he balance, but she toppled onto the bed. I dropped to my knees and buried into her crotch before the she settled onto the bed from the small bounce from the fall.

She let out a gasp and convulsed once. Then she sighed, and let her legs fall open. I began to run my tongue up and down the pink lips of her pussy as my hands went to work opening the front of my damp uniform shirt.

Once I had my shirt free, I pulled my mouth away from her delicious cunt and straightened up to remove my undershirt and I looked into her eyes and said, "I came, now it's your turn."

It wasn't long before I zeroed in on her clit and began licking it ferociously. Julianna moaned and writhed on the bed as I did my best to keep pressure on her hard clit.

Julianna began to buck so hard she kept pulling away from my tongue. I started rubbing her clit with my right hand, knowing I could keep pressure better that way, and plowed two fingers of my left hand into her cunt. She screamed, "I'm cummiinnnnnnggg," and spasmed wildly. I looked up at her face to see her eyes screwed shut and her face flush. Her nipples were standing so erect; they had to be almost an inch long!

I stopped moving, but kept my hands where t hey were and let he ride the wave in her own time. Finally she fell into silence, but was breathing heavily. She looked down at me and I smiled, as her juices dripped off my chin.

I stood up, and took a step away from the bed. What a sight! Julianna Margulies lying half on the bed, coated in a thin layer of sweat, with a small glob of not yet dried cum between here tits. My cum! She looked at me and grinned. "I see you are about ready to go again!"

I looked down and saw that my prick was still pretty hard.

Julianna sat up and undid my belt and pulled my pants completely off. I kicked my shoes off (not easy with you pants round your ankles) and took my pants the rest of the way off.

Julianna pulled me on top of her on the bed and she kissed me again. She reached down and grabbed my Johnson and placed at the opening of her pussy. She let out three breathy words.

"Fuck.""Me.""Now."

Not one for being rude, I obliged and entered her slowly, savoring every inch of her velvety pussy.

We found our rhythm and kept if pretty slow for a while. Eventually our tempo increased and Julianna suddenly threw her weight to the side and we rolled over, with my dick still deep inside her. She started to ride me, and I took the opportunity to play with her tits. They were sticky with dried cum. I pulled her to me and began sucking on her amazingly hard nipples as she ground her clit into my pubes for all she was worth.

She came again, hard and she collapsed onto me. She leaned in for a kiss and slowly slid herself off me. When she realized I hadn't come yet, she climbed onto the bed on all fours, and looked at me over her shoulder. "Please do me doggy style."

I climbed on the bed behind her and entered her again. I was really close so I kept the strokes slow. With each thrust, I played with her ass cheeks a little more. Playful little slaps mostly, but I would occasionally grab her cheeks really hard. My thumb brushed the opening of her asshole and she moaned.

"You like that?" I asked her, my voice more hoarse that I would have expected.

"Yes, play with my asshole." She threw her head back and moaned.

I reached down with my finer and covered it in her juices and slowly slid it into her tight asshole. I was moving it in and out with the trusts of my cock in her pussy. She bean to push back on each thrust. Hard. She almost pushed me off the damn bed!


She begged me to fuck her virgin ass. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I thought I heard her wrong.

She reached between her legs, pulled my dick out of her cunt, lined it up with her brown eye and told screamed, "Stick it up my ass now!"

I grabbed my cock out of her hand and put it against the opening of her ass. I pushed it in slowly, and the head was stopped by a little resistance. She sensed it and leaned so far forward she was resting on her face. Julianna reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart to give me better access.

I tried again, this time pushing through her initial resistance. Once the head was in I stopped to allow her body to adjust to it. She took her hands off her ass and got back on all fours moaning, "A little more" as she did.

I pushed in about a third of the way and paused again. I repeated the steps until I was balls deep in Julianna Margulies's asshole!

I slowly began stroking in and out of her. Her poopchute was so tight and smooth I knew I wouldn't last.

She wanted nothing to do with slow and she picked up the pace pretty quickly. Soon I was pounding into her ass as fast as I could without the bed collapsing.

"Cum in my ass," she cried. "I want to fell your hot seed deep in my ass!" Just as she said it, she tightened the muscles in her ass. I couldn't hold out anymore and let go with a torrent of hot cum. She milked my cock for all it would give before we both collapsed on the bed.

I woke up later, I have no idea how long later, and Julianna was dressed in a beautiful gown, ready to go out.

"My car is here to take me to dinner with my agent. I wish I didn't have to go. Are you working tomorrow?"

"No." I said, sad that I couldn't stay with her longer.

She shot me a wicked look, "Can you call out sick? I'll be back in a few hours and we can screw in the shower!"

I was on the phone so fast that she had barely finished. Before they answered, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "My agent has other clients as well, is it alright if I bring one of them back with me?"

To be continued...