Talk and Action Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed on her even as she refused to yield her grip on the semen spewing cock.

They were all three a mess. She from his having cum all over her. He with her saliva and his own cum. And Sunil - had cum in great gobs as if he were a first timer.

Nalini luxuriated in the idea of having successfully seduced her husband's student to his first sexual experience with a woman. She had enjoyed the breast fucking and seemed to need nothing more sexual than the knowledge of her conquest. She knew her pussy was soaked and could do with a fucking. But she didn't need so desperately. She also knew that her friend Sunil had seen her in full flow.

She pushed the young man off her.

"Go," she ordered him and turned her back on him, coaxing her breasts back into her unwilling blouse.

The boy pulled up his jeans and stuffed his still erect cock back in. He looked at the back of the woman and knew he had been dismissed from her presence. Sunil still was stroking his cock when Nalini turned toward the computer. He could see the gobs on her which needed cleaning up. She did not look up. But her hand reached out and switched off the camera; so she had to have known that he was watching.

Nalini made plans for fucking her professor husband mindless as soon as he returned. First fucking, then and only then lunch, she decided. She would ride him today. She wanted to be in control today. It was very much the flavor of the day.

12