Talk and Action Ch. 06

Story Info
She thinks doggy style can be quick and save her dress.
5.2k words
4.67
48.1k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers

Nalini was shimmering and radiant. She was all dressed up to go for a wedding reception. She said (and Sunil no longer knew what to believe and what not) that she never used make up.

Her face was clear, bright and her eyes had more than the usual sparkle. Sunil thought he knew why. Nalini was enjoying orgasms that must have cleansed her body of every feeling and fluid other than those associated with joy and pleasure. Pores were open. Skin was clear. And she was enjoying herself. All that was visible on her radiant face.

“It shows on your face,” he told her.

“What?” she asked, ever the picture of innocence.

“That you are getting loads of it,” he said.

“Loads of what?” she asked.

“Loads of fucking,” he said thinking of the wrestler build student fucking her till she could cum no more.

“Loads of activity,” he said thinking of the time she had mounted her husband and tamed him to complete submission.

“Loads of release,” he said thinking of the manner in which she had made a student suck and manipulate her to release gallons of amber liquid in a clitoral release.

“Loads of cum,” he said thinking of the gobs of cum she had taken in her mouth, hand, and cunt and then he thought of the only orifice where she had not taken in a cock.

She stared back at him thinking. Then she broke into that dazzling smile.

“You are so mischievous!” she said.

“Not more than you! The way you mounted the professor,” he said.

“You know,” she exclaimed, leaning forward and he interrupted her.

“How would I? You never told me the details,” he complained.

“Oho! Don't interrupt my train of thought. You know, I discovered that I do not have to face him. The best angle if I face the legs. It resulted in …” she covered her face, overcome with what she nearly described.

“Resulted in what?” he asked.

“Chee! I can’t!” she said.

“You can actually do all that but when it comes to talking, you cannot talk about it?” he asked incredulously.

“No, I cannot,” she said.

“Let me guess,” said Sunil, all knowing. “He caressed you in places that make you cum big while you rubbed on what makes him cum. Right?”

She nodded, eyes downcast.

“You can get that same effect from having me fuck you doggy-style,” he said.

“What is that?” she shot him an eager look.

“I will tell you only if you promise to keep that for me,” he said.

“Arre, tell me, na!” she begged him.

“No. There has to be something that is all mine,” he insisted.

“Oho, okay, okay!” she said, not quite promising. “Tell me.”

“You get down on all fours,” he started his explanation.

Her eyes widened. “Like a dog! And you are under me?”

“No. Behind,” explained Sunil.

“Then?” she asked.

“So imagine. You were on him facing his feet. Suppose he had sat up, he would be behind you – but inside you, right?” he told her.

“Yes!” she nodded. Then remembering something, she added, “He tried! But as he got up he started to come out of me!”

“Yes, that is the complexity you have to manage. But if you can keep me in, I can fuck you and hit you in spots that you did not know existed,” he said.

She nodded. Unknown to him, she knew. Her clit had received so much of stimulation from the cock. And she had loved how she managed the entire dynamic of what touched her where and at what speed and angle.

Her pussy stirred. She wished they did not have to go to that wedding reception. Better still, if she could get the professor to come in for half an hour. He had said he would phone her and she should come out immediately. Just then she got a message on the phone.

“Oh! He his going to get started from the university shortly,” she exclaimed. A change of topic. “You said nothing about my dress?” she complained.

She was elegantly turned out. She wore a jade necklace. Almost square, jagged pieces of jade, not quite regular and yet decreasing in size as they went up and around her neck. Her saree was a complementing shade of deep, blood red with sequins. That garment was amazing in itself. It covered everything and yet, left nothing to imagination. Through the fabric he could see her belly button which seemed to be designed to invite kisses.

Her breasts were wrapped in the upper portion of her saree but bulged. He could see the neckline of the blouse, which showed enough of the upper slopes. The blouse itself had no sleeves – it showed off her well-toned arms.

“You are fabulous!” he said. She held her arm out, putting the saree on display and turned around once. Her round, firm ass looked as if it was gift wrapped to be taken. As his eyes moved up from them he gasped at the vast expanse of inviting skin – it was a bare back blouse which just one tie holding it all together.

He thought of the size of the load that one solitary string had to carry on her chest and he wondered if it might not snap or unravel. His mind went to the scene in a Bollywood movie in which the leading lady held on to the front panels of her blouse, encasing and holding back her breasts as the man untied the string at the back.

He reached out and touched the screen. Nalini, the expert tease that she had become, arched her shoulders back so that the taut flesh on her back, creased along the spine and dimples formed on either side.

God, how he wanted to fuck her! In this attire, he wanted to take her from behind; that well-rounded silk wrapped ass seemed to ask for nothing else.

“You need to wear that for me when we meet!” he begged her, running the base of his palm on his completely erect but trapped cock.

“Of course, darling,” she said with a flourish of her saree, bringing it tightly to wrap around herself. It contoured her entire body to perfection, leaving nothing to imagination.

“But you know – I am not dressed up like this for nothing. I have to go now,” she said, leaning forward. Perhaps as a favor to her friend or perhaps it was her usual carelessness – her saree pallo slipped off her shoulder, her low cut blouse hung and he was treated to the sight of her breasts. She was wearing no bra beneath. He saw her nipples and when she laughed at him the mounds jiggled invitingly.

No bra! And then there was only that one small string at the back. Was she not taking too much of a chance? He asked her the question.

“It is called a bra-less blouse, silly! The cups are stitched in” she said. Thrusting the blouse and her chest at him she said, “Look! You cannot see anything.”

He stared at the luscious offering and wanted to reach through the screen and consume her. The neckline seemed to be more than a third down the way from her breasts and he guessed the areola surrounding the nipple was a fraction of a millimeter away from being exposed.

“But I am terrible at managing a saree, you know,” she laughed, her eyes sparkling. “I hope it does not unravel.”

To Sunil the entire set up seemed a recipe for disaster. He did not mind that as such. He just wanted to be there when it came off, so he could bundle her off and take her somewhere and fuck her till she could not walk and he could not cum any more.

And then someone called her from the porch of the residence.

“The professor has sent one of the students, I think. Let me see what he wants,” she said. Wrapping the silk tightly around her curvaceous, bouncing figure, Nalini left the room.

“But I am about to go out as you can see,” said Nalini over her shoulder as she came back into the room.

Behind her followed the research student who had the build of a wrestler. Nalini’s pussy tingled at the thought of how she had clung on to him while he went on a wild fuck-rampage with her the other day. Initially, she had been unenthusiastic. But finally she realized that he was thick, hard, virile and energetic: an unusual specimen in himself; more so among research students in the math department of the university.

“But you promised,” he mumbled dully, reaching down and squeezing his own hard on. This brazen and somewhat crude act was not visible to Nalini but Sunil saw it. His ears went red and he felt shocked at his own arousal. He moved to the edge of his chair. Nalini usually sprang surprises when something like this happened.

“I promised nothing,” she said curtly. That day, when he invaded her cunt stretching it impossibly, she had been a reluctant participant at first. There was no foreplay, no nuance, no change of positions. Just raw, hard fucking. Given his proportions she needed no attention. She was squeezed full and every movement brought copious releases from her insides. Some expert manipulation by her own self took her to dizzying heights of pleasure after which she needed nothing else.

But when he rolled off her, that was the first time she got to inspect his cock. She toyed with it, feeling the dimensions, the thickness and tested it to see if it fit her fist. That caused him to swell back and want her again. But she had firmly and clearly sent him away, saying ‘another time’.

That did not constitute a promise. But like Sunil, like the other student, like her own husband, the wrestler-student too, now spent all his spare time fantasizing about her and masturbating. Once he had sunk into her hot throbbing flesh, his fist seemed hopelessly inadequate. He wanted the real thing.

“But I need you,” he pressed on. She turned to look at him. Sunil’s eyes wandered to the lovely expanse of her back and the luscious ass. As if on cue, the saree slipped off her shoulder and the student was treated the full sight of her breasts. The blouse itself was aggressively designed. To add to that, the breasts were not to be confined to any space by any sartorial device. They were meant to thrust out, invite, provoke and cause lust. They did.

From his height, he could see the beginnings of the areas around the nipple. She turned him on in every way. He had to have her. He interpreted the falling of the saree as an invitation to take her.

HE placed his hands on her shoulder and from Sunil’s vantage point the hands disappeared as the student slid them down to lift her breasts. He lifted them and they pushed upward beyond the neckline. Her nipple slipped out and he bent to suck on it.

“Stop,” she said, trying to push him away. Like the other day, he preferred to be insistent. He sucked it in fully, pushing the fabric away.

Nalini feared for her blouse and indeed, for her readiness. And the only reason she had got ready a lot earlier was to spend some time with Sunil. Otherwise, her husband would be home any time now to pick her up to go to the reception. He being an academic type did not plan on dressing up and had said he would call from the car outside.

At the same time, the student’s roughness with her, the memory of his cock and its extra tight fit inside her cunt made her slippery with fluids. This boy was a problem. He aroused her in no time at all. She had never wanted to fuck anyone else than the professor; only to play. Her mind told her that now that she allowed him to fuck her once, perhaps a second time did not matter. ‘No one else, ever” she told herself firmly, forgetting that Sunil was already planned to be ‘in’.

“Wait,” she commanded him. “There is a way to do this.” She thought of that fantastic scene she had seen between Jessica Lange and Jack Nicholson. Jack forces himself on Jessica and she gives in to her lust. Wild sex results. She had wanted that for herself from the day she saw that movie. To throw everything around. To clear space. To mount her lover. To have him fuck up into her. To fuck herself down on him. And to cum in wild throes like Jessica did on screen. What a scene! What a movie! Now she had her chance. But she had to manage her saree and time.

She knew from the previous fucking that her own cumming and then his release would ruin the saree. She told him to stand where he was and not move an inch from there. She went and got towels. She then looked at the student, seriousness in her eyes.

“You will do exactly as I say if you want to get what you want,” she said firmly. “Now,” she instructed him. “Come behind me.” She turned towards the computer and kneeled on the bed. She was facing the camera and Sunil. She looked at Sunil, her face taut with the tension of her own desire. She wanted the pleasure but she also wanted done in time.

Sunil knew what was coming. She was going to break her promise to him that she would do some of the exotic sexual stuff only with Sunil.

The student came close and stood behind Nalini. Already, her heels were on either side of his legs. But he was the novice. The novice did not know that the professor’s wife was also trying this for the first time.

He placed his hands on her hips. She reached behind to grab his wrists. Holding his hands she reached below and gathered the hem of the saree and petticoat within. She brought his hands to the sides of her legs near the knee. She caressed herself using his hand as the medium. The roughness of his hands suggested a student who was not the pen and paper variety. The physique and build of a wrestler was matched by the coarseness of hand.

The coarseness served to caress her well. She shivered. Her face turned half back and she told him, “We cannot afford to mess up by readiness or dressing. ‘Sir’ will be coming soon to pick me up.”

“Now, you have to mount me from behind,” she said. The student looked down. Their hands, his held in hers, had lifted up her garments to bare her ass. She was as full behind, as rounded and as luscious as were her breasts. Except that the student-wrestler’s hunger was raw sex was yet to be slaked for him to pay attention to her lovely, curvaceous body and all its possibilities. But as a trained amateur wrestler he noted the taut muscles of her buttocks. He reached and gripped the orbs.

She dropped forward, on all fours as Sunil had tutored her. She then took care to bring forward her saree so that the lower part of her body was really bare. In the process her saree top had also fallen to the bed and her blouse had to carry the weight of her breasts. They sagged enough to give Sunil a full view of her glorious slopes. Except that the angle reduced the total illumination of the insides. Her nipples could have been seen had there been light.

“Are you ready?” she looked over her shoulder only to find that the student was still in his clothes. “Come on!” she said irritably. “Fuck me!” she said. She knew that was the shortest way to get him to undress.

He heard the ‘f’ word and had removed his clothes in a jiffy. Streaky fluids and the heavy cock swung like the formidable weapon it was.

“You have to find my … cunt,” she explained. She felt a bit impatient. There was hardly time for instruction given the urgency of the time constraint. His cock nudged her asscheeks smearing her with his precum. She sighed. She would have to find a way to prevent her saree from staining.

But the thickness and size brought focus to her mind. She wanted him in and quickly. Her pussy was soppy wet and ready in anticipation of the pleasure it was to receive. She spread her legs. She made space for him.

“Get in between my legs with your cock,” she hissed, looking back and then looking down, trying to get a sense of what was happening. She felt the broad cock between her legs, parallel to her cunt. Her juices smeared his cock but the desire-crazed youngster had no idea. Till he felt the tightness of her cunt nothing made sense to him. In the narrow passage between her legs, he felt pressure on either side of his cock he felt the urge to fuck. He thrust and felt good, groaning from the massaging of his cock.

“Wait, wait,” she stopped him. Reaching under and back she held his cock, which was barely within control of her two fingers. She managed to bring the head to her entrance. Triumphantly she announced, “Now! Fuck!”

The student thrust. It was a partial success. Success because the cock found its mark and nosed the pussy open. The success was only partial because of the sheer thickness of the cock. It needed more thrust to penetrate. More force was needed for the cock to spread apart the walls of her cunt.

“Push,” she urged him.

He held her hips and thrust. He winced as the cunt resisted and the skin pushed back – it hurt. He pulled back and the precum and juices soaked the head. He had a better chance with the next thrust, penetrating deeper. He loved the tightness! The wetness! The grip and the warmth combined to give him intense pleasure.

Her pinched waist gave him the opportunity to hold her better in his large hands and the broad hip and ass provided him a warm, bubbling receptacle for him to sink into.

And then, at the depth of the fuck his skin pulled back fully. The head reared up to its full bulbous size. And this happened deep in her womb. Her eyes had been shut all through. She was hunched down, concentrating on the progress of the marauding cock. His thrusting was merciless. She wanted nothing less from him. It had been less than half-a-dozen thrusts, each going deeper than the last. She felt her juices pour out as an outcome of the wide stretching.

When the cock swelled deep into the womb, she gasped. She felt him touch everywhere. There seemed no vacant space within. Instinctively she felt her lower tummy and held it like a pouch, imagining the mass of invading flesh within her. She felt full.

And then came the slamming. It raked her cunt and in spite of the copious fluids from the pussy walls and from him she felt raw. The pleasure was immense and thrusting her ass up and back, Nalini placed the top of her hand in interlocked fingers. It steadied her to take the onslaught. Without that, she could not have stayed kneeling, so strong was his thrusting; she might well have flattened down on the bed.

As her ass thrust up, the cock touched her clit. She did not need her thumb to keep her clit in the line of thrust. His natural trajectory and her angle were perfect. His cock left no space in any case. And then the rubbing all along the upper wall, the roof of her cunt touched every extra sensitive spot.

She gushed spontaneously and then reaching forward she grabbed pillows to prop herself better. She also wanted to fuck back. But she felt like a bitch. A dog is what Sunil had said. But she was female and she felt like a bitch on heat and she was being fucked just so. Her breasts, hanging as they were, jiggled furiously with each thrust.

Saliva dripped from Nalini’s open jaws as she felt herself to jelly from the relentless fucking. The angle was brilliant and the fullness was a godsend. And finally, the young man’s natural staying power provided her every iota of pleasure she needed.

The fullness of her breasts and her instructions to her tailor put her blouse under stress anyway. On top of that, when on all fours, the weight of the breasts put it under further strain. And then the storm of his fucking… the string at the back was not up to the task.

The blouse fell open and the breasts were now in the open. In dismay but in no position to control events, Nalini watched, her jaw open, saliva still dripping, as her breasts fell open. They were now brilliantly illuminated, light and shade merely accentuated the lovely breasts. Her nipples were now all for Sunil to see. They ached and she wanted them pinched.

She wanted every part of her body attended to. Lips, hands, mouth, cock, nose, tongue – whatever. On her hips, cunt, lips, breasts, nipples, stomach – everywhere. If it took one man or several men – how many ever. She just wanted; wanted it all.

She whimpered and sobbed as pleasured coursed through her body. The whimpering was pleasure. The sobbing was partially from the unfulfilled need for everything, everywhere. The saliva was a lack of control. Her eyes were half lidded with lust and she looked at Sunil, helpless and wanting.

The student found himself wild in excitement at the flare of hips into which he was fucking. He dug his nails in and caressed and lightly slapped the ass.

misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers
12