Talk and Action Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

"I am going to show you how we so 'don't need' men for our pleasure," she whispered, her voice heavy with lust. Nalini grabbed the band of the jeans and the elastic of her panties and pulled down. The student helpfully raised her hips. She peeled the jeans back as far as it would go. She then stared at the patch of hair between the girl's legs. She had never seen a pussy other than her own before. But she instinctively knew what to feel, find and pleasure in there. That was the beauty of loving another woman. She knew exactly what needed to be done.

She moved to the legs of the jeans and methodically pulled down the tight garment till she had it off and the girl's body was bare. Then she kissed Sheela's ankle and dragged a wet lip all the way up the inside of her thigh. She paused at the girl's pussy and looked up. Their eyes met, for Sheela was looking down in anticipation and with bated breath. She could feel her pussy quivering for attention but she had no clue on what was coming next.

Nalini moved up the girl's body, kissing her on her tummy and reached up to her breasts. Those taut, hard breasts deserved special attention and they got some. Nalini returned the favor by sucking on the breasts. She found it odd that there was no particular difference to her in sucking the professor's nipples. But Sheela had seemed to milk her.

And then she brought her face up to Sheela's and said, "Did anyone do this to you?" she reached the student's crotch and caressed it gently with the fingers of her hand. The girl nodded dumbly - yes. The boys had. Then she carefully parted the student's pussy-lips and dipped her finger in to find her moistness. Nalini slowly slid her finger in and out. "And this?" she asked, in a slow finger fuck. Again a 'yes'.

"And like this?" asked Nalini still louder, two fingers in now, fucking hard.

"Yes, yes, yes!" sobbed the student.

Now she moved down the thrashing body, her fingers still mercilessly fucking the girl.

"And how about this?" she asked, looking up at Sheela staring down at her. Nalini's piercing gaze seemed to threaten her with pleasure. Eyes locked till the last moment when contact became impossible, Nalini disappeared between Sheela's legs.

The young woman was shocked and made as if to push Nalini away but she was having none of it. Palm facing upward, fingers curved up inside Sheela she broadened her tongue and slowly lapped at the gaping cunt.

Once, twice, thrice till Sheela thrilled at the action of tongue on pussy.

"This?" demanded Nalini in answer.

Sheela shook her head frantically to indicate 'no' and now pressed Nalini's head to go back to its action. "Madam, please," she begged her to continue.

Nalini obliging lapped at the young pussy. Sheela bucked and moved her hips as if to fuck the older, more experienced woman.

"Does your pleasure need a man?" asked Nalini forcefully. Her face slick with juices and saliva was at Sheela's face. The student's face was contorted in pleasure as Nalini continued to fuck her with fingers. Sheela wanted that tongue too.

"No I don't," she confessed. "But I need this," she insisted, pushing Nalini's head down towards her aching cunt.

Nalini sucked on the cunt. She alternated between sucking and licking driving the girl crazy. Sheela fucked the head between her legs with a vigor and Sunil, watching could well imagine how it would be to have her fuck his cock like that.

Her ass thumped the bed and she thrashed. Nalini held the poor girl down with one hand on the belly and the other hand continuing to finger-fuck. Her tongue mercilessly squeezed out an orgasm from the helpless girl.

She groaned loudly and spent in copious quantities as her body shook in release. Mindful of 'madam' between her legs, she tried to move away, embarrassed by her own cumming. But lovingly and gently, Nalini let her feel at ease and showed her that every drop of what was flowing belonged to her. She kissed, nuzzled, sucked and tongued the young woman till she held herself open and let go of it all.

Nalini lapped it all up as best as she could. She used her face in its entirety to pleasure the girl, putting nose, chin, tongue and mouth to good use. She sipped at what she could and let go what she could not take. The sheets below grew a pool of wetness and she took note to change it before the professor returned.

When the young woman was drained and Nalini's face bore all the marks of her release, Nalini rose. She held her close, hands romaing her breasts and torso. She smeared Sheela's juices on her own body and breasts. And when she came face to face with her, Sheela smelt her own fragrant juices. Nalini gently rubbed her face against her face, kissing and murmuring sweet nothings to her.

"Did you enjoy that, love?" she asked, her own crotch rubbing against Sheela's thigh. At first she was gentle and then her own needs caused her to rub her crotch more vigorously aginst the girl's thigh. Then the older woman arose. Her breasts dangled invitingly in front of the student.

Straddling the girl, she shuffled up to bring her cunt to Sheela's face.

"My turn now," she said, placing her cunt carefully on Sheela's face and facing Sunil on the computer. Her breasts swung as she fucked down on the helpless girl's face.

Sheela's hands grasped Nalini's round ass and she eagerly ate at the open, flowing cunt. Nalini's juices poured and she rode the woman's mouth, taking her pleasure. Sunil saw her reach for her own breasts, pinching and mauling her nipples seeking her own pleasure. Sunil wanted to reach out and grip those breasts for her.

Nalini spent on the girl's face, drenching her in her juices. She laughed and gasped and moaned her pleasure. She used the mouth, nose and chin of the girl to take her pleasure. Gasping for breath Sheela managed to suck, tongue, drink some and let go some. "So much!" she exclaimed.

"And you thought only men released like that?" laughed Nalini, bringing her face close to the others. "How much did you think you came?" she asked laughingly. Sheela realized that the stains and juices on Nalini's face were all marks of her. And she felt the viscous wetness on her own face and realized she bore the other woman's marks.

"Yes, but the fullness of a cock is unbeatable," said the girl with a blush.

"Wait here," said Nalini and went to the kitchen, returning with a curved, thick cucumber. Nalini knelt between her legs and mouthed the cucumber, suggestively sliding it in and out of her mouth. She allowed her saliva to coat the thick trunk.

She gently spread the young woman's legs and nosed open the cunt with the head of the cucumber. Sheela gasped.

"Nothing that he has is really needed," lied Nalini, herself thinking of the warmth of a cock, its pulsating warmth that flooded into her womb eventually. But right now she needed to enslave this bewitchingly beautiful girl.

She pushed the head within the waiting lips and rotated the head, flexing and stretching the pussy walls, as if preparing them to receive what was to come.

Then, with the fingers of one hand she held apart as much of Sheela's pussy as she could and pushed the cucumber in... gently and in stages, not wanting to hurt sweet, sweet Sheela.

But for Sheela, the impossible stretch only signaled that yes, madam was a good teacher and knew her needs better than she herself knew. Sheela needed what was coming. She thrust herself almost involuntarily, and gasped as she hurt and pleasured herself with her own forcefulness.

"Gently, dear," murmured Nalini, kissing the lower tummy and bringing her lips to where the cucumber was, now slick with her juices. She tasted the sweet juices of the girl and found herself wanting to taste her more fully. She fucked her with the cucumber, sucking and licking the pussy and imagining the cucumber to be a cock. Suddenly, she felt her own desire rising at the thought that the cucumber could well be a hot pillar of real, live flesh.

May be the professor? But he was too much of a conservative to join her in a ménage-a-trois. Perhaps Sunil? She looked towards the computer and with her eyes and demeanour suggested to her invisible and remote lover that the cucumber could have been his cock.

As the pussy beneath her yielded, she found the cucumber going smoother and faster; the girl taking her pleasure in bolder thrusts; her legs flailing, thighs quivering as she gasped out, "Madam, madam, madam!" clutching at whatever of Nalini she could find.

Her hands were on the back of Nalini's head urging her to focus on the pleasure points. She grabbed her arm. She tried to go beneath to find her breast. She wanted to give her some pleasure in exchange for the beautiful, wondrous orgasm roiling her body.

She felt she had never been touched or loved before. She felt all her dalliances with her boyfriend had been a waste of time. Why had she not found and submitted to this beautiful, sexy, raunchy yet delicate woman before?

The effect of the young undulating body, wracked by waves of pleasure was a wondrous sight for Nalini, too. Suddenly, Nalini wanted Sheela's mouth on her pussy, doing for her what she was doing for the other woman. But she was unwilling to let go of her cunt. In fact, she wanted to taste and suck the sweet fluid flowing now freely, and squelching with the cucumber.

She had an idea. If Sheela were to come on top she would flow onto her face. And if she was turned around, she could still eat her pussy. She rolled off and lay back, swinging around.

"Come," she called out to the student.

"Where madam," asked the confused girl. She seemed shy and wanting to learn from the expert.

"Put your head between my legs and your thighs around my face," she gasped, desperate for the pleasure to resume.

The student girl slowly maneuvered herself into position and no sooner than she came within reach Nalini grabbed her ass and pulled her cunt down on her face.

"Do as I do?" she said, her tones muffled by the pussy in her face.

She tongued Sheela and Sheela shivered as she noted what was being done to her. Then she faithfully tongue Nalini in same fashion. Nalini slipped her thumb into Sheela's cunt, fucking her gently and sucking and tonguing her persistently.

Sheela inserted her thumb in as well. And fucked the cunt, sucking and tonguing her new teacher as gently as she was being fucked.

Both women luxuriated in the loving attention from each other. The sensations rose in tandem. Both bucked and thrashed on to each other's faces. Both screamed their orgasms into each other's pussies. And as the pleasure soared they went at each other with greater gusto.

They both came, once again. Shamelessly and freely. The two women, hugged each other warmly and tenderly, engrossed in their own and each other's pleasure. Both the student and the older woman had just discovered the joys of womanly love. The student had followed the older woman imagining that she knew what was happening. The older woman merely followed her rapidly evolving instincts in such matters. So engrossed were they, that neither had notice the professor enter the room.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12