Talk Between Sex

Story Info
Open sexual conversation between sexual rounds.
1.4k words
3.76
17.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following conversation is a combination of conversations I had with good female friends and one past girlfriend. I actually had a similar abbreviated conversation with my last girlfriend one lazy day between sexual rounds 1 and 2. I guess, I initially wrote this story for myself more so than for anyone else. I hope you enjoy it and maybe the story makes you think a bit as well.

------------------------------------------------

“Erik honey?”

”Yes”

“How old were you when you first had sex?”

“Wow, where did that question come from?”

“Just curious.”

“I was a late bloomer in that regard. I did not have sex until I was 21”

“Gee, why so late?”

“I am not sure. I guess I was a coward. I was always the nice “safe” guy. The guy everyone liked. The guy girls could talk to and entrust their secrets but not date. Plus, for many years I simply was not interested in sex. I had my other distractions ... school, sports, and friends.”

“Do you regret it now?”

“Yes and no.”

“Explain!”

“Well, I now enjoy sex and wish I had enjoyed it sooner. Plus, my perception of females has changed and knowing what I know now I think I could have had sex with a few different girls when I was younger. I think I misread some of their intentions when I was younger.”

“How has your perception changed?”

“That’s hard to explain. Two things happened that made me think about my perception of woman. Once a friend told me in a somewhat drunken haze: “Erik, a woman can be equally as big of an asshole as any man. You think too highly of them. You respect them too much.” My friend told me not to put woman on a pedestal. At the time I simply discarded his comments of those coming from a drunk. Later I started to think about his comments … especially after being screwed, and I do not mean in a sexual context, by a few women.”

“That’s one thing, what about the second?”

“The second occasion happened while I was in college. A friend of mine noticed that this particular asshole of a man was surprisingly successful with bedding some rather attractive women. Mind you, many of these women regretted their actions later but for some reason the asshole remained successful with various women. My gentle and polite friend deduced if he wanted to have any success with girls, he needed to be more of an asshole. For the next week or two, he tried to be asshole but we simply had to laugh because it was so out of character for him. He did not have much success anyway. ”

“No girl for him?”

“It took some time after his experiment when we came to realize something. The asshole succeeded because he threw out a lot of punches and sooner or later one would land.”

”Uh?”

“Well, he would try to seduce one girl after the next until he was successful. He did not care about the failures and did not let the failures harm his ego.”

“So now you act like an asshole and consider females assholes?”

“You know me better than that! Even you would laugh at me if I were trying to be an asshole.”

“That would be funny.”

“The difference now is that you must first earn my respect before I respect you. The difference now is that I realize there are women that find me appealing and women who have no interest in me at all. I can wait a long time before a woman provides a clear sign indicating her interest in me and even then I am likely to misinterpret her sign anyway. I am better off and appear more masculine if I simply express my interest in a clear and concise verbal message. I may lose the lady as a friend … or at least until I hook up with some other female ... but that’s life.”

“What do you mean, “lose the lady”?”

“Well, have you ever noticed after you have finally told your lady friend your feelings every time you want to do something with her again, she always has her guard up.”

“I understand. I do that myself. I have to. I tell him I only want to be friends but then all of sudden walking arm in arm as we did as friends means more and I fear I may be sending a message I am interested in him after all. I don’t allow the arm in arm walking anymore.”

“See!”

“Well, you certainly changed your approach when you came to me.”

“I was tired of being a coward. I was ready for a relationship. I was horny. I did not have the desire to play games. Timing is certainly important isn’t it?”

“It sure is.”

“I saw you, talked to various friends about you, and got to know you. I began to like what I heard and saw. Your actions and the comments from friends lead me to respect you. Soon I saw you had all the traits I seek in a woman. You are attractive, successful, well educated, well traveled, elegant, confident, and yet playful. Despite not having any idea whether you were interested in me, I figured the worst thing you’d do when I express my feelings for you would be giving me the “lets be friends speech”. I had enough friends in that category already so I figured another one wouldn’t be that bad. The typical risk to benefit ratio came into play. The possible benefit was greater than the risk of loss.”

“God, was I waiting and hoping you’d ask me out.”

“Yeah, you nearly jumped my bones when I did!”

“Hey, we jumped each other!”

“Oh, your memory is lapsing already. You’re still young too.”

“What are talking about?”

“Well, when I told you how I felt about you, you jumped at me and hugged me like I had just asked your hand in marriage.”

“You’re exaggerating again!”

“Am I?”

“Erik?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ready for round two?”

“Round two of what?”

“Quit playing around. You know exactly what I mean.”

“No, please, tell me what you want. It‘s not totally clear to me. You know I am an engineer I need clear and concise instructions.”

“Okay, here are the instructions, sir. First you’ll kiss me passionately

“Can do.”

“Then you’ll kiss your way down to my breasts. On the way you’ll whisper sweet words in my ears, nipple of my ears, kiss my ears, kiss my neck, and maybe even give me a hickey on the neck.”

“Should I start writing this down?”

“No, now listen! You suck on my breasts and occasionally returning to my neck, ears, and mouth. I know you like kissing my eyes for some odd reason so feel free to do so occasionally.”

“Thank you.”

“Listen!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“While you are kissing and sucking your hands will caress my body. You’ll get close to my pussy but will not touch it. You will tease me and drive me crazy with your kisses, sucking, and touching. When I finally cannot stand it anymore, you’ll kiss your way down to my pussy but before reaching the lips you’ll make a quick trip back up to the breasts, neck, ears, and mouth. You’re hand will brush through my hair and I will start to beg you to work your way back down to my pussy.”

“I do love your hair. It’s so soft and always smells so good. You’re going to beg?”

“If you continue to interrupt me. I’ll simply stop here!”

“No round two?”

“No round two!”

“I’ll keep quiet.”

“While you are brushing my hair and kissing me passionately your hand finally parts my pussy’s lips. I let out a small pleasurable moan. You continue to kiss me while you start rubbing my pussy. Your other hand is manipulating my breasts and nipples. You start to finger fuck me while switching back and forth between kissing me and sucking on my breasts. My moans become more persistent and my hand finally pushes your head down to my pussy. With your finger still inside me you start to lick around my pussy. You lick the lips while sliding a second finger into me. I start to push hard into your face and you attack my clitoris with a vengeance. I start to moan even more loudly and start writhing and squirming around in bed. You continue your assault.”


”Oh, Jesus!”

“What now!”

“Uh, I think I am ready to start round two.”

“Oh, I see, so now you’re ready and I am tired.”

“What?”

“Just joking. You know I don’t like starting something without finishing it. Go ahead with round two and I’ll let you finish the story.”

“Okay, once upon a time…”

“No, more joking around! Kiss me now!”

“Yes, Ma’am!”