Talk Dirty to Me, Charlie

Story Info
Summer is spanked, fingered & told how wicked she is.
1.9k words
4.43
80.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk dirty to me Charlie," she said. "Really dirty. Please?"

"Please, what, my little slut?"

She shivered in my arms.

"Please... Daddy," she answered.

"Better. Now ask again, properly."

"Please Daddy, talk dirty to your little whore."

"Fine, but you're not to touch Daddy's cunt until he says you can. Is that understood?"

"Yes Daddy," she breathed.

We were sitting, reclined on the couch and had been for some time, chatting and watching the fire burn low and finishing a decanted bottle of '92 Shiraz. She leaned back against my chest, tilting her head back so her ear was close to my lips.

I thought for a moment, constructing a story. I thought back to an afternoon a few weekends passed. We'd spent most of a Sunday at the bar, friends coming and going, bottles emptying and fresh ones replacing them.

Late in the afternoon we had been snuggled in a booth and Summer had settled into being the most wonderful tease. She spied three young men at the bar, laughing, jostling each other, oozing the confident energy of young men in their element.

Summer had described what she'd do with those young men. She'd rubbed my cock through my jeans while she did so, working both of us into such a state that the manager had to suggest we retired for the night.

"You were such a naughty little slut at the bar the other day weren't you? Only the naughtiest little sluts would imagine the sort of things you did. You couldn't control yourself could you? Thinking about those boys at the bar, and what you wanted them to do to you. You started thinking about them following you first, their cocks swelling in their pants while they watched you."

She made a sound, deep in her throat, and moved against me, her hands moving to the tops of her thighs.

"Only a good little whore would know how proud Daddy would be if those men really had followed you into the bathroom. You started getting wet thinking about it. Daddy's sweet little cunt starting to tingle while you stood at the bar, feeling their eyes on you. Hmmmmm you would have reached down and put your hand in your pants right then if you could wouldn't you? Such an insatiable, horny slut. Such a greedy girl, always wanting to pleasure and be pleasured."

Her lips parted at that, and already her breathing was coming quicker. I could feel the heat in her cheeks, and I knew exactly what was happening between her legs.

"But Daddy would have given you such a punishment if you had, wouldn't he? So you had to stand there, feeling your lips begin to swell, the wetness creeping into your folds, your cunt already beginning to open, ready to accept whatever finger or tongue or cock you were lucky enough to be offered. And all the while you were picturing what you wanted them to do to you. Picturing how proud Daddy would be watching you getting used, mouth, cunt and asshole."

"Oh fuck," she breathed. "Don't stop."

She was moving more regularly now, shifting and pressing, and her legs had fallen open. I could tell how desperate she was to touch, but this was all part of the exquisite fun.

"So you smiled and waved, and beckoned them to follow you. Such a wanton slut. You were already drenched, weren't you? When you were in the bathroom, you were already exposed, showing them how ready you were, so open and wet and ready to be used. You wanted to be a good girl for Daddy didn't you, to show him how eager and dirty you can be. And as they closed the door, you begged the first man to take out his cock. You couldn't even wait could you? You grabbed at his belt, slid your hands in and pulled him free of his pants, thick and hard in your soft hands. You couldn't even wait, so you started stroking him immediately. The other men moved behind you while you jacked off the first, their lust and desire for you starting to overtake them."

I moved my hand so I could very gently close it around her throat, just the gentlest of touches. I tilted her head further back, exposing more of her throat because I knew she loved the submission that came with the act. She was moaning now, and began to softly beg to be fingered. I told her no, but I also traced a finger between her pussy lips over the top of her jeans. She cried out and thrust her hips forward, trying to prolong the contact.

"Look at my needy slut, so desperate to get off. Not yet, not yet, I want to talk about how those nasty men used my perfect baby girl. They treated you nasty, didn't they? The one behind you ripped your top open didn't he? So they could expose your breasts."

I trapped one of her erect nipples through the fabric of her top, and began to gently tease and roll it between my fingers. That would ramp things up for her considerably. She began moaning louder and writhing in my lap, the effort of which was giving my cock some lovely stimulation.

"Then they ripped your skirt to, and even though you knew you'd have to walk back to me virtually naked, you moaned like a good little whore and let the first man push his hard cock into your mouth. It felt so good didn't it, having a stranger shoving his dick into your throat didn't it? While the others began to spit on their hands and spread wetness on your cunt and asshole."

"Fuck, fuck, Charlie, I mean Daddy, fuck, I need more!"

I slapped her, lightly, across the face, exactly the way she had shown me she liked it. At the same time as pinching her nipple, hard.

"Oh my god Daddy, I'm so aroused, can I please touch, please Daddy? I want to spread my cunt open for you and spread my ass open and show you all of me while I come for you please?

"You'll do no such thing. I'm going to show you what happens to naughty, disobedient little sluts!"

With that I manoeuvred us both, pulling her and moving her until she was face down across my lap. With a little help from Summer, I pulled her pants down to mid-thigh. She had told me once how arousing that felt; exposed without the liberty to spread her legs. I began to stroke her bare bottom, and I could feel her wetness seeping into my pants.

"This is what happens to filthy whores," I growled and smacked her hard on the cheek, pressing firmly straight afterward to integrate the pain. She made a sound somewhere between a whimper and moan. I swiftly smacked the other cheek, again rubbing to settle the pain. I then gave her three smacks in succession, but instead of putting pressure on her backside I traced my thumb the length of her pussy. She buried her face forward and moaned, begging and muttering.

I continued to stroke her quickly-swelling cunt, spreading the wetness over her lips and asshole. Each time I sensed her settling in to be fingered, I spanked her. Her cheeks were a gorgeous blush, and stark contrast to the creaminess of her perfect complexion.

"You sucked on the first man's thick cock while the other two began to finger Daddy's pussy and bottom. Filled completely. But they wanted more didn't they? They wanted your mouth too didn't they? So you knelt before the three of them, Daddy's perfect whore, jacking and sucking three men off in the bathroom."

She was a complete mess in my lap by now. She had gone to that exquisite place where pain and pleasure where blended to perfection, where one informed and required the other. Her juice made it easy to lube her ass, and while it was unnecessary, I spat on her opening, which had exactly the impact I expected.

With one finger now inside her cunt, lazily stroking her g-spot, I slipped a finger into her ass. As she moaned and lifted her hips, I smacked her again, sharp and stinging.

"And then you looked up, didn't you? You saw Daddy standing in the door way, watching, approving, smiling, loving his perfect babygirl."

"Oh Daddy, fuck, I'm so close Daddy! You are so fucking good at this!"

I gathered her hair in my hand and gave it a pull, bringing another gasp.

"You will absolutely not cum until Daddy says so, do you understand?"

She stifled a giggle, but was able to agree. This earned her a harder hair pull and a finger flick across her clit, and the giggle disappeared. I released her hair and she returned to moaning into the fabric of the couch. I added a second finger into her pussy, producing that most seductive wet sound that I adored.

"How does it finish Princess? Do they fuck your pussy and asshole and mouth? Or cum on your face and breasts one by one? How does the story end?"

She was writhing, and I knew she was very close to orgasm. While it would be the first of many that she enjoyed, I wanted to make the first a monster. I stopped spanking, adding a third finger into her pussy and settling into a rhythm that alternated penetration of it and her asshole.

"One... in my ass... one... all over my pussy. Third on... my face," she panted.

"Such a perfect, beautiful, slut you are. Daddy's filthy girl, with a cock in your mouth, as you feel the second man slide up your bottom. And then you're completely filled, you can feel two shafts sliding against each other inside you, and you can see Daddy watching you, so proud. The one in your ass has never felt anything so tight before, and he's thrusting quickly, you can feel him swelling. And then he grunts, and you feel his hot cum filling you. Spurt after spurt is pumped into Daddy's tight little asshole.

The second man pulls out, holding your hip while he pumps his cock in his fist. While you work the shaft of the man in your mouth, you feel the second's cum spatter against your belly and cunt, his moans and grunts punctuated with more dirty words."

I fingered her faster now, keeping her at the very edge. I knew she wanted to hold it until the story was done, and the effort made her back glisten with sweat.

"The last man pulls his cock out of your mouth as the first ropes of cum hit your cheeks and chin. He holds your head steady while he sprays his seed across your neck and breasts."

I released her, letting my fourth finger connect with her clitoris. She exploded in my lap, the ecstasy overtaking her.

"Daddy, oh Daddy thank you Daddy, thank you oh fuck, Daddy, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Her hips pumped up and down while she moaned and gasped.

"Good girl," I told her. "Such a good girl, don't stop. Keep coming for Daddy."

As her climax began to subside, I shifted her floppy body until she was cuddled on my chest. Her cheeks were flushed, hair plastered across her face and she had such a serene smile on her lips. I stroked her hair, whispering nothings and holding her close while the warmth and tingle echoed around her body. After a time she looked up at me with heavy-lidded eyes.

"You, sir, have elevated turning me on to some kind of art form," she smiled.

I wrapped my fingers in her hair, and grasped the base of my cock.

"Not Sir today," I replied. "Today I'm Daddy..."