Talking Filth

Story Info
Transcript of dirty hot phonesex.
1k words
3.97
104.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty: Hello?

Rick: Hi Baby

Ty: Sweetie, I told you, I can’t take personal calls at work.

Rick: I know, I know……but I missed you….

Ty: But you’ll see me later…

Rick: But I want you so bad, right now.

Ty: Rick, baby, I’m working!

Rick: Let’s have phone sex.

Ty: I don’t know…..

Rick: Oh come on! I guarantee you’ll be so turned on by my sexy voice talking pure filth…

Ty: OK. But we have to be quick…

Rick: [a pause] I can picture you there, lookin’ so damn fine in your suit and tie. Just to let you know, I’m naked. My cock is rock hard and I’m stroking it as I talk to you, baby…

Ty: Mmmmm…..go on…

Rick: I wish you could see how my furry balls bounce up and down every time I jack my hard rod. And too bad you can’t see how my precum is sliding down my shaft……down my balls….are you thinking about my hard cock and muscled body, baby?

Ty: Yes….Jesus, you’re turning me on so bad but I can’t jack off here sweetie…..

Rick: Are you squirming in your chair coz you’re so turned on?

Ty: Yeah….I’m rubbing my hardon underneath the table….

Rick: Do that, baby….

Ty: Yeah….talk dirty to me….

Rick: [whisper] Fuck…

Ty: [sharp gasp] mmmm…

Rick: [louder] Fuck…..fuck…..fuck, yeah……fuck…..

Ty: [groaning] Uh huh, go on baby

Rick: [Louder] Fuck, fuck, fuck….fuck it….mmm yeah fuck it…..fuck it….fuck it…fuck it…fuck it…fuck it…

Ty: Yeah talk dirty baby, it turns me on

Rick: You like that? You like hearing me swear?

Ty: Oooh yeah…

Rick: [hoarse shout] Fuck…..Fuck…..FUCK, YEAH FUCK IT FUCK….FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!! You want me to FUCK your tight ass, huh? FUCK YOUR TIGHT ASS RAW??!! God I wanna FUCK you so BAD…mmmm….when was the last time your tight ass was FUCKED huh when was it last FILLED WITH COCK, tell me you FUCK HUNGRY COCKSLUT TELL ME HOW BAD YOU WANT ME TO ASS AND FACE FUCK YOU tell me FUCKER

Ty: Oooh…..yeah……mmmmm….more…more

Rick: When you get back, cockslut, this is what I’m gonna do: I’m gonna make you kneel down…..and I’ll tease you with my cock…..smother your face with it….make my cockfur tickle your mouth….but I won’t let you suck it……

Ty: mmmmm…

Rick: I’d make you beg for it…..HEAR THAT COCKSLUT? YOU’RE GONNA FUCKIN BEG FOR MY COCK, YOU HEAR????!!! You hear me you WELL FUCKED COCKTEASE? BEG FOR MY COCK NOW, LET ME HEAR IT!!!NOW!!!

Ty: Please…..baby, please….let me suck your hard cock I can’t stand it….please Rick baby…

Rick: And only after a long time will I FUCK YOUR MOUTH with my rock hard COCK. The same hairy, engorged COCK that you’re dreaming of right now will be FUCKING YOUR MOUTH SO HARD that my precum will be DRIPPING DOWN YOUR CHIN. Can you take all of my ten inches, huh? CAN YOU DEEPTHROAT ALL OF MY COCK, SLUT??? You want it bad, don’t you? You want me to PULL YOUR HAIR AS I FACE FUCK YOU SO HARD MY BALLS WILL SLAP AGAINST YOUR CHIN

Ty: Yes….I want that so bad!

Rick: Oh, but I know something else you want pretty bad…..I know how much you like my smell….

Ty: [loud moan] Ohhh, God yesssss!

Rick: So when you’ve not even had nearly enough of my cock, I’m gonna pluck it all wet out of your pretty mouth and let you sniff my armpits….

Ty: Fuck yeah…..!!!!

Rick: Inhale me……all that manly aroma…..that sex smell…..you like it, don’t you? Lick them, baby….I said LICK MY FUCKIN ARMPITS NOW YOU FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER…

Ty: [gasping] Yes. Yes….

Rick: I have a surprise for you, Ty….

Ty: Mmmm? Go on……don’t keep me guessing….

Rick: I’ve been wearing the same pair of briefs for two weeks now, and I’ll bet you’d give anything to shove it up your face and snort in all that musk…..

Ty: OOOHHHH YEAH……GIVE ME…..

Rick: [breathing hard] There’s a small price though. That’s why I’m gonna flip you over and shove my HARD THICK MANMEAT up your HUNGRY ASS. LOOK AT MY COCK. IT’S STILL WET FROM YOUR MOUTH…..MMMM…..LOOK HOW IT ENTERS INCH BY INCH INTO YOUR TIGHT HOLE……How does it feel baby….? HOW DOES MY COCK FEEL UP YOUR TIGHT HOLE, HUH? God I can’t wait to FUCK MY LITTLE BITCH……IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE FUCKED THIS HARD……mmmmm…..I’M GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD, SO HARD THAT YOUR FUCKWORTHY ASS WILL TOUCH MY PUBES…..FUCK!!!.......OH YEAH……OUR BODIES WILL BE SO SLICK WITH SWEAT……and baby…?

Ty: [softly] Mmmmmm, yeah baby?

Rick: [Sensual whisper] Remember the first time you got fucked? Remember how I broke you in with my thick cock? Remember how that felt? How it felt to lose your virginity to my big slick COCK?

Ty: [emotionally] So fuckin’ good……

Rick: I promise you tonight’s gonna be better….coz I’m gonna spread you open as wide as it can go….pry open your hole and FUCK my hard cock inside….you hear that? I said I’m gonna FUCK YOU WITH MY COCK AND FINGERS…you like that, huh? I swear you’re gonna be FUCKED NUMB… AGES BEFORE I CUM…and you know what next…?

Ty: Stop….please……

Rick: I’m gonna give your ass cheek a tender kiss….and then SPANK IT SO HARD MY FINGER MARKS WILL LAST A WEEK…then I’ll lick the spot where I spanked…..and SPANK IT AGAIN……lick…SPANK…lick…SPANK….are you turned on yet baby…?

Ty: [hoarse] Please stop baby….so turned on….

Rick: [very excited] WE’RE GONNA FUCK LIKE WE’VE NEVER FUCKED BEFORE…AND YOU’LL BE RIDING MY TEN INCH COCK LIKE THE COCKHUNGRY COCKSLUT YOU ARE….we’ll be pinching each other’s nipples as MY COCK FUCKS YOUR ASS…and we’ll be screaming so loud, calling each other’s names in ecstasy….and you’ll be saying “FUCK ME HARDER RICK, HARDER, HARDER” so loud all the neighbours will know that we’re FUCKING….And hours later, I have a choice to cum UP YOUR ASS, IN YOUR MOUTH, or ON YOUR FACE……..where? Come home now and find out, baby……I’m waiting for you…

Ty took the rest of the day off.