Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go further.
14.9k words
4.63
134.5k
178

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
739 Followers

For a while after I first brought it up, my wife Jill and I kept up our fantasy foreplay on a frequent basis. We'd change a few details here and there, but the subject matter was always the same. Before long, however, I felt a need for something else, something more than talk or something different to talk about. I wanted to get more daring with Jill. I imagined the feeling we would both have if something real would spark a fantasy and how we would feel about it afterward.

When I spoke with her I was careful and honest. I told her I really wanted to heighten the feeling of perverted lust I got when we talked about someone mating with her. I wanted to be safe but I couldn't help what I desired.

"Which is what, seeing someone look at me? Close?"

"Sure," I said.

"Okay. So how? How could we do this?" she said, standing with her hands on her hips. "Give me a realistic example. If you could tell me that I'm listening." I had to admit she caught me stumbling. But I didn't deny it.

"And... you'd like that," she said.

"God, if I could look into your eyes while it's happening? Yes. The two of us, standing there, holding onto the rail inside a bus while a man behind you presses up against you. Both of us just letting it happen... Ooof." She walked up and hugged me, smiling because she knew how easy it was to get me started.

"Could anything ever happen like that, Louis? So easy and worry free?"

"Something could happen," I said. "Who says we'd have to worry? I'm confident I wouldn't lose you. I'm pretty sure you might even get a kick out of it, if it happened the right way, with me there. It could just be something...something minor that we could experiment with.

Jill said she could get excited from just hearing me say such things. We talked at great length over the obvious points of why something happening isn't practical, but agreed that the biggest turn on during our fantasy talk is when we let ourselves admit it is undeniably addictive to even consider making it a reality. I said I felt confused over my thoughts and wasn't sure I would ever be able to reconcile them with myself. Said she understood and kind of sensed it, and even considered that point about herself.

"That's interesting," I said.

"What?"

"Oh, that you've been thinking the same thing."

"Mm..." she pondered, "kinda can't help it."

I nodded. "I know I can't."

"Yes," she smiled, "I know why you can't. But the reason I can't is because I know you can't." We burst out laughing. She was putting away some dress clothes. She closed the closet and looked at me.

"Yes?" I stared back, smirking.

"And have you any suggestions?" she asked. I only looked at her.

Part of me really wanted to see Jill service a complete stranger, and for just the reason I fantasized: because, regardless of our marriage, my wife has a hot little fuckable body that men need to fuck.

So we let go a little and talked about doing more.

Things started to get intense. Sometimes when we made love, after talking it up... we'd just look at each other, grind against each other and stare. All we'd hear is our breathing. It was always thrilling. We knew what was on each other's mind: this hot fantasy we'd just discussed that made us cum together. It wasn't about going through with it, but just that we both felt comfortable with it and it was a turn on. For me mostly, but I was glad of that. If either of us, I wanted to be the one to want it more. It was Jill's love and trust that me feel secure in our relationship no matter what; this was really important so I made sure to always keep the "us" my main focus.

Our anniversary had recently come and gone. We'd been so busy with work we decided to celebrate anyway, albeit some weeks later. We agreed on a weekend hiking trip, taking off the following Monday so we could take our time and enjoy the entire two nights and three days of it. We felt this trip was special because it was really the first time since our wedding that we ever celebrated our anniversary with more than just dinner and a swanky hotel in town.

Because the atmosphere of the anniversary was then extended, we kind of laid off the perverted talk for a while. It was nice to take a break, but as our trip was coming up, I was getting more and more horny for some fantasy play. Jill didn't say anything, but she hinted at her willingness to continue by keeping her pussy shaved (a hot and often cited detail of our fantasy talk, especially when one of us spoke it out loud) and doing things like "modeling" her camping clothes. This was kinda cute and funny, as I'm sure she intended, but we both knew how good she looked in her jeans shorts and hiking boots.

We left early Saturday, heading out for the two-hour drive to the mountain, and then an all day hike in from the start of the trail to our first nights' campsite. While it was still fairly warm in the season, up high enough it could still snow storm without warning, and so we made sure to pack plenty of extra food and water. Extra clothing didn't matter so much. We took enough, but neither of us minded wearing the same thing twice if it meant for a lighter pack. I carried the tent.

As it turned out that first night there was no snow but it rained plenty but it was still very cold. I wished it was snow. We would have been dryer. The tent appeared to be not properly waterproofed, and things were starting to get ugly. The other day I did some research on where we'd be and discovered that there were two cabins in the area, about ten miles apart. We were close to one, we knew, as the map we had showed it within a mile or so from area near our camp.

It was getting late, and we were getting wet. I didn't mind so much, but I didn't want the special weekend to be a total loss for Jill. She was being a good sport, though I could tell she was waiting for me to suggest leaving. Actually, she'd hinted at the cabin earlier, but I was still thinking we'd make a go of it. As time went on, I agreed, and we decided to stick out the night indoors.

"You mad?" I asked, looking up at her as I rolled up the tent, rain pouring off my nose.

"No," she said. "It would have been nicer if it'd just snowed. It's so cold."

"Ha, I was thinking that too, sweety. I pictured building up a small fort around the tent. It would have helped keep the wind out and would have been cozy."

"Yeah, well," she replied, squinting in the rain and peering around.

"It'll be okay," I said, hoisting my pack on and reaching to hold her hand. I pulled her under a tree while it was still blocking the rain.

"Hey," I said, swaying with her in my arms.

She smiled up at me. A drop of rain landed Jill's cheek and I brushed it away, smiling down at her.

We kissed under the tree and then headed out.

The rain was really picking up, so was the wind. We reached the cabin just as night fell. We were surprised to see a light on and smoke coming from the chimney. Jill and I stopped and looked at each other. We certainly weren't going anywhere else. She rolled her eyes and I shrugged, and we stomped our way to the cabin door. I don't know why, but it felt right to knock.

The door opened and we looked up to see a tall, stout, older man with broad shoulders, a large moustache and balding hair. His face was smudged in dirt and his clothes dirty as well. A man seated behind him looked to be a little shorter and somewhat heavy in the middle. They appeared to be in their early 50's. The man in front us smiled and turned to join his friend.

"Hello," I said. Jill and I looked at each other. "We got caught up in the weather and decided to ride it out under a roof." Jill was trying to smile.

"It's not gonna stop for the next few days," said the man chopping wood without looking up. He had a great head of curly hair and his face was beet red and sweaty from working. I'm glad we hadn't shaken hands with either of them. They were filthy.

The fireplace was roaring and crackling and breaking up the silence between our voices. I felt silly for being told the weather after getting Jill and I caught in it like we did. We'd looked prior to going, but from what we read of the weather, both she and I anticipated snow if anything.

"Yes, well...didn't we plan for the wrong weekend in the mountains," I said, rocking on my heels and looking down to Jill.

"Oh, I'm sure we can manage for a little bit," she said chummily to no one in particular. The men looked over and stared. Jill's brow dropped and she looked at me. I shook my head slightly, acknowledging her confusion. Had we stepped into a barrel of hospitality or what? We really had no choice; it was lousy outside, and it would have been foolish to leave in the dark.

Besides, I thought, the two men were keeping to themselves, and there was plenty of room. They didn't seem like hikers or anyway involved with working for the park or anything. I guessed they were hunters, and if that was the case, they were doing so illegally. They had lots of stuff stacked or piled against a wall. I didn't see any weapons, though, so I wasn't sure. Poachers of some kind possibly, also caught up in the weather, or maybe not, the amount of stuff they had indicated they'd likely been using the cabin a while. But it was for public use, if it was ever used.

The place was old and unkempt; that much was obvious. Anyway, Jill and I decided it was best not to inquire as to the men's occupations. Besides, they let us in and were not bothering us. Still, I had no intention of going to sleep that night.

We were soaking wet and emptied our packs on two very narrow one-person cots that folded from the wall in one corner. Then we took off our wet clothes. The cabin was just one big open room with a large fireplace. A door near the fireplace led out to an enclosed walk and bath and outhouse facility. Jill was down to her wet shorts and sleeveless undershirt and was taking off her socks. I noticed the men stopped what they were doing to stare at her. I was in my quick dry undershorts and already stepping into a dry pair of pants when I realized Jill's predicament. She looked up at the men and then at me.

"Oh. I'll just...I'll just step out there for a moment."

"Here," I handed her my poncho. "Put this on and change under it, it's cold out there." Jill held the poncho up and looked it over before pulling it over herself. Her legs and toned little arms glistened and looked tan in the fire's glow. Her hair was quite wet and still hung about her face. She smiled and walked quickly by the men. They watched as she went out the door, then glanced my way.

I wanted to make nice and keep this comfortable for Jill, so I just smiled and went back to unpacking.

"You guys been up here long?" I heard myself ask.

"A while," I heard one of them say. The lack of light made it difficult to see who was speaking, especially when they mostly mumbled and made little eye contact during conversation. They were wrapping wire around some of the kindling and setting it at their feet in piles.

When Jill came back in she was wearing long johns and wool socks. The long johns were tight and form fitting. I thought this quite bold but unintentional, and really the only option since the few things we did bring to wear were soaked. The two men stopped what they were doing and watched Jill. She wiped hair from her face and shyly mumbled, "Excuse me" and sort of tip toed past them, picking up her pace as she made her way toward me. She looked over her shoulder at them. Her hair still hung down in wet strands, so I handed here a towel.

"Thanks," she said wrapping it around her head. The men were looking again. With her hair wrapped up in a towel and wearing just the long johns, Jill looked quite sexy. While she fumbled about the towel she would inadvertently push out her chest and arch her back. I looked to see the men noticed as well. The room was silent and Jill looked up to catch me staring. I didn't think the two men were doing more than looking, and was beginning to see images of them staring at Jill in my head. She turned to see her admirers.

"Louis," she whispered under breath as she turned to look at me. She appeared mortified.

"You look good," I said honestly. I shrugged and pulled a sweater over my head. Jill looked back at the men.

We finished unpacking our wet gear and laid our unzipped sleeping bags on the cots. The fire was going nicely and as it wasn't too late I suggested to Jill we have a bite to eat and at least not be totally unsociable. She agreed, and noted we might want to stay on another day if the weather didn't lighten up.

After sitting down, the men produced a flask and asked if either Jill or I would like a nightcap. With the idea of a being on a good level with our neighbors in mind, I convinced Jill to take a swig and, as it looked to be part of the invite, also sit near the fire with them for a while before turning in. The shorter, heavier man with the flask introduced himself as Harvey, and his tall friend, the older looking of the two with the big moustache was Kane.

Harvey looked at us. "Aw. You know we uh, don't mean to be unfriendly cabin mates or nothing, fella. It's just that, well, me and Kane are in here probably more than we should be during what we feel is good hunting season." Jill and I looked at each other. "Yeah," he continued. "And we stay here 'cause it's easy, and so when we see someone show up and say they're resting from a hike or something, what they usually end up doing is they pass along and that's that.

"I see," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"You two seem nice is all we mean, so we're filling you in on the situation, just so you know," Kane said to Jill. Until then, Kane hadn't said much. He just smiled at Jill. She gave him a slight smile and looked to me.

"Hey," I said, raising my hands up, "we're fine. Right?" I looked to Jill. She looked at Harvey and nodded.

"And what do you do for a living?" Kane asked her.

"Oh, um, I'm a lawyer."

"A lawyer!" Harvey said, looking at Kane. "How 'bout that. And you're up here hiking and everything. Well good for you, young lady. It's beautiful out here and it's why me and Kane stay as long as we do. Hope we don't scare you off. " He took Jill by the hand which was lost in his large mit.

"Oh, well," Jill said, giving me the slightest crooked eye.

"Thank you," I interrupted for her. "And thanks for the drink, guys."

"Yes, thank you," Jill said, letting Harvey hold her hand to be polite. "Um, I think I will go use the lady's room and then lay down and read for a while."

"Read?" Kane asked.

Jill stopped and turned around. "Yes, why?"

"And what are you reading?" he asked.

"Hemingway," Jill answered.

"Well how about that?" he said, standing up and pulling a book of Hemingway short stories from under his cot.

Jill smiled and a look of relief fell about her. "Oh, hmm," she breathed. "Louis," did you-?"

"Yeah, yeah, I saw," I said, rolling my eyes.

"He hates fiction," Jill chuckled to Kane. "Foolish boy," she pretended to whisper under her hand. I jabbed her waist and she actually snorted. It was cute. Kane even got a kick out of it. Harvey, did, too, I think. Though he mostly watched Jill.

Jill got up and Harvey and Kane watched her long-underwear-clad fanny shake as she left the group. I looked at them for reaction to their stares and they just sat there. A moment later I excused myself.

"I was surprised at the Hemingway book thing, I wouldn't have guess" she said to me as we sat on our cots. "Still, he looks at me kind of funny. Harvey just looks."

"Yeah, I guess they were being a bit obvious. It's too bad they're in here. But they, when they, you know..." I stared at Jill.

"But what?"

"Huh?"

"It's too bad they're in here but...?" she pressed.

"Nothing."

"No?" she asked. "No deranged thoughts clouding your judgment? Louis, I know you. I can tell by the look on your face. And you know you're gonna try to make me think about it, and I just wanna rest and read, and I won't if you're laying there thinking things."

"Sounds like you're thinking about it," I teased. "Okay, seriously, honey. Rest and read. I might take another pull from that flask, but I'll be back shortly.

Upon returning to sit with the men, Harvey looked up and asked if everything is all right. Sure, I told him.

"Well, then, let me ask you something, kid."

"Okay," I replied.

"Kane and I don't mean to be rude, but you gotta understand, we don't usually get company up here, and when we do, the neighborly kind, or the good looking kind for that matter, don't usually stick around.

"I mean, we're not stupid. We know what we look like," Harvey said more to Kane than to me. "You got a nice looking wife and all." Now Harvey motioned with his hand around his face. "Us all dirty and unkempt and everything, well, I guess we don't look too inviting. Do we Kane?"

"Hmmmph, nope," Kane chuckled.

"Aw, gee Harvey," I said, "we don't judge people like that, and besides, we figured you for nice people, and we feel comfortable here."

"Yeah..." Harvey nodded, glancing to Kane. I looked at Kane who smiled back under his big moustache.

"Well, we might not be too easy on the eyes, but your Jill sure is. Damn, son."

I laughed at Harvey's exclamation about Jill, and to show I wasn't bothered, agreed she was looking "very scrumptious in her long johns. Harvey just stared at me. I was somewhat taken off guard at his sudden change of expression when he spoke again.

"What got you two up here caught in the weather anyway?" he asked.

I thought over what Harvey was saying. I had to be honest with him. I told him he was right that maybe Jill and I hadn't planned our trip so well, because with all things considered, we'd been lucky so far.

"Yeah, you're lucky, all right," Kane said, nodding in Jill's direction. We all looked over to see her unwrapping the towel from her head, inadvertently moving her body in sexy ways.

"Thanks," I said to Kane.

"No," Harvey said, "Don't see beautiful ones like that around here much."

When I went back to lay down Jill was still awake. She was watching us talk she said.

"Oh, they noticed you, too."

"Called it," Jill said dryly. "I knew you'd bring something up." Before I could fully process what she'd said, Jill added," But, if I'm gonna be fair, I have to admit... Louis, dressed like I am, and prancing about like this in front those men, well, I'm obviously smart enough to know when I'm being checked out."

"Obviously," I deadpanned. I liked where this was going.

"So," she smiled. "Got anything you wanna tell me?"

I did, I talked about the way Jill looked and how sexy it was when she walked between them. I told her the fact that Harvey and Kane looked grizzled and were looking at her was a turn on for me. That pretty much laid it on the line, and Jill said she thought I might have thought that.

"So, does this mean you'll be more sociable to our cabin mates?" I asked.

"Let's be realistic here, Louis. We don't know these guys."

I nodded. "But we know of them some. At least I do after talking with them. And they don't seem dangerous. And I have to admit I like the way they look at you, Jill. I can't help it. And there simple conversation is kind of a turn on. Also, I think part of it might be that they're older than us, and, as you said, weathered looking."

"I shouldn't have said anything," Jill mumbled, staring at Harvey and Kane chatting as their silhouettes moved in front of the fireplace.

"Ohhh, you," I pulled her close to me. I was hard. Jill looked at me.

"I mean it, Louis. I shouldn't have said anything because now I'm thinking things and I shouldn't be." She exhaled and fixed her gaze across the room.

jack7
jack7
739 Followers