Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and whispered to her as she looked back at the men. She went woozy in my arms and looked at me.

"...just a little," I added.

Jill stared at me for a long moment. Then, slowly, she pushed against me and scooted back, pushing out her long-underwear-covered ass and squaring up her feet for good balance. She gave me a questioning look. I gulped and swallowed.

"Wiggle for them," I said. Jill hesitated, then, slowly pushed her ass out even more, wiggling her hips and looking back at the men. From my view her back and waist narrowed to the flare of her hips.

"Jesus," I mumbled. "That's... good."

Harvey wiped his mouth on his arm and stared icily back at Jill.

She whimpered faintly.

Kane also stared at Jill with a blank coldness. Their silent, expressionless faces caused tremors in my groin.

"Louis!" Jill went to move.

"Wait," I held her still.

The men scooted by their chairs. Jill looked back again.

"Louis!" she whispered frantically.

I stared at her, breathing harder as my heart thumped in my chest. Jill's eyes seemed to plead with me. Her chest heaved in nervous anticipation.

"Mmmmph," I kissed her hard, surprising her. At first she pulled away and looked in my eyes. I kissed her again, reaching down and cupping her pussy mound. Jill didn't pull away this time, but let out a trembled exhale into my mouth and clenched her thighs together around my fingers. I could see both men were closer now, watching us in the silence, the firelight reflecting off their faces.

I broke our kiss and pushed Jill away from me, holding her by the elbows at arms length. One of the men was standing closer behind her. It was Harvey. Jill looked up at him as he leered over her, his massive upper body rising and falling with each breath.

She trembled in my arms but didn't say anything. I leaned forward as if to kiss her but quickly moved toward her neck, breathing into her ear. Her head fell to the side.

"Don't move," I whispered. She looked at me with worried eyes and shook her head 'no' in silent agreement.

The men walked up to either side of Jill, staring down at her haunches. Kane raised his hand and let it fall with a slap on the top of her ass cheek and rubbed.

"Oh!!" she yelped. Jill looked at me with terror-filled eyes. Her mouth opened and she exhaled as Kane slid his hand down the back of her ass and against her covered pussy. She wiggled her hips as he cupped and rubbed her upturned mound from behind.

"Ahh, my God honeyyyy. That is so fucking sexy," I whispered. Jill looked up at me and wiggled some more, whimpering as Kane manhandled her.

He smacked at her again, and again she yelped. Then he reached under her waistband and pulled up, causing Jill to rise up on her tiptoes, bringing her ass up as high as she could until he let her down.

Jill clung to me as she looked back. Then Harvey reared his hand up and slapped the back of her ass. He brought the other hand down with a smack, rubbing the top of her buns. He smacked down again and she yelped, breathing faster.

Harvey reached over and grabbed a handful of the towel on Jill's head, pulling it back and causing part of it to come undone.

"Oh, God!" she said, her voice horse as her throat was stretched. She strained to keep her eyes on me. I looked down at her, faint with lust. Harvey still had no expression on his face, rubbing and then smacking my wife's ass once again.

"Unngh!" Jill groaned. Kane stared at her swaying loins, massaging his crotch.

Harvey let go and I pulled her up to me and kissed her. Her lips trembled on mine and she softly whispered my name.

"You okay?" I whispered. She bit her lip and nodded. I gave a slight smile. She turned to look at the men, then scooted back and pushed her ass out once more.

"Oh, God, Jill," I snarled. I couldn't help instinctively pushing and pulling my crotch at her as she pushed against me. "Nnng'ah!" I groaned, looking from Harvey to Kane. I pulled up on Jill's hands and raised them above her head, causing her back to arch even more. In this lewd position Jill's female attributes were on full display.

Harvey stepped up to her from behind and Jill stiffened. He reached and hooked a finger under the back of her long john bottoms and she whimpered. He tugged on them and I could feel her being pulled away.

Harvey let her go with a snap. This elicited another soft and worried whimper from Jill as she leaned against me. She and I were breathing heavily into each other.

"Louis?..." she whispered. Then Harvey put his fingers at each of Jill's hips and placed them just above the waistband of her long underwear bottoms.

"Yeah, Harvey," Kane encouraged, as he rubbed the outline of his erection through his pants.

I watched as Harvey's fingertips slid just under the elastic and stopped.

"Oh, God," was all I could muster.

Harvey moved his head closer to Jill's and began to tug down at her long underwear bottoms.

"Jill," I said under my breath, "honey, move your hips for him. Help him."

"Oh!" Jill moaned worriedly.

To my lustful surprise Harvey stopped and waited for her to move.

Jill looked at me as she tightened her grip on my hands, then, slowly began to maneuver her hips. Harvey tugged downward and Jill adjusted her wiggle so she was in sync with his efforts. God it was sexy. In total silence I watched Jill, almost moving like a stripper, as she wiggled and squirmed to help Harvey remove her underwear pants, leaning more forward as they came down.

All of a sudden Harvey yanked Jill's long john bottoms down over her hips. Her plump little butt popped out with a bounce.

Harvey stood back up and placed his mouth above Jill's ear as he breathed. This brought another groan from her and she let her towel wrapped head fell back against his chest. My hands slide from Jill's elbows along her forearms, to her wrists and finally held her just by the fingertips, holding her arms out wide as Harvey pulled her back against him. I looked down to see the small patch of shaven pussy mound just above Jill's stretched waistband. Her eyes closed and she moaned as she was pulled back.

I was still holding Jill's hands out when from behind Harvey reached under her arms and grabbed the neckline of her underwear top. In one pull he ripped it open down to her naval and Jill yelped. He yanked it down and off her arms and tossed it on the floor.

"Nng'gaah!" Jill moaned as she leaned back against Harvey, her little breasts heaving.

"Oh, my God," I said in a husky murmur. I thought of how these men were able to see my wife's bare breasts.

Harvey held Jill with an arm around her tummy as he felt up her breast. The towel slipped from her head and fell to the floor. Seeing my wife like that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

"NnnnhhhnnnGod," I moaned at the site of them.

There were grunts and noises from both of them as he had at her.

"Yeah," Kane muttered, rubbing his crotch.

Harvey let Jill fall away from him. On her own she slowly leaned forward and braced herself on my shoulders, shaking the hair out of her face as she looked back at Harvey.

"Get back here..." Harvey growled. He grabbed Jill by the arms and pulled her back against him.

"Aaaah!" I said aloud. "Oooaah! God, that's hot." Jill looked at me through half-closed eyes.

She was such a sexy mess: leaned back against this big man, with her bare little breasts heaving and her long john bottoms tugged down over her ass. Harvey held her by her naked hips and kept his face buried on her little shoulder as he bit and gnawed at her. Her head rocked and lolled from side to side and I pulled at my cock through my pants.

"Nnnghaa!" I sneered at the scene before me. "Hhh'nnngggoh," I moaned, looking at Harvey. "Hnng'oh, yesss...you need my wife... You need to use my wife's little pussy," I stammered.

"Ngg'ah! Louis!" Jill gasped.

Harvey looked up and grunted.

He shoved Jill into my arms and began removing his dirty clothes. She held me tight, kissing my chest and neck over labored, heavy breath, telling me she loved me. We looked into each other's eyes as I caressed her cheek.

"Oh God," Jill said in a husky voice, "Louis, he's gonna fuck me?" I nodded slowly, staring at her and breathing heavy. Jill groaned, sticking out her ass and wiggling it for Harvey.

We could hear Harvey undoing his pants. When they fell to the floor, Jill turned to look.

Harvey's cock was fully erect. The base of it was obscenely wide, like a tree root. Its short, flared head came to a stubby point and altogether looked like the underside of a tortoise's head, pointed straight up and flat against his belly. It was so deliciously perverted and erotic to see another man's stiff erection so close to Jill's shaved pussy.

She turned to me for my reaction, biting her lip.

I was lost in an erotic taboo world at the site of Harvey's beefy hard cock for my wife. I imagined it poised at her pussy, fat and erect and nudged up against her wet labia and ready to fuck it's way inside her as she squirmed on it.

"Fat cockkkkk," I said to Jill in a low voice. "Fat cock in my wiffffffe. NNngha!" I groaned, panting at them. "Oh, Oh, Jill there's something I...something I gotta see," I said. "Wrap your hand around it. I wanna see your little hand on him..."

"Mmmm'oh, honey," Jill moaned.

Harvey stood there, his full erection bobbing against him. Jill turned and looked at Harvey as she reached back and gripped the base of his cock.

"Oh," she said softly as Harvey's cock pulsed and flexed in her grip. She tugged and reset her grip a couple of times, her little hand rolling the skin up over the head and back down. Jill looked at Harvey for approval, pulling at the bottom of his cock and whimpering.

"Aaah...aahhh!" Harvey groaned. He pushed his hips out and began slowly pumping in time with Jill's strokes. She palmed the underside of Harvey's cock and that was all he could take. He pulled Jill's hand away and turned her to face me once again.

"Mmmph, yesss, Harvey," I hissed. "Put your cock inside her. Put your fat cock in my wife." I was getting light-headed listening to myself. Jill looked at me like I was the only thing she could see.

"Louis?" she followed my face, seeking to make eye contact. Jill placed her hands on my shoulders. I pushed them down to my chest and she promptly pushed her ass back out for Harvey. There was a loud smack.

"Oh!" she shouted.

Jill was forcefully pulled back and bent over. Harvey's cock flapped against his belly as he moved about.

"Oh, God, Louis!" she cried. Jill looked down to her side, panting and standing still.

Harvey yanked her bottoms down to her ankles. I held her steady as she stepped out of them and regained her footing. I kissed Jill and she tightened her grip on me and eagerly kissed me back.

Harvey gripped her hip with one hand and with the other held his cock down as he pressed into her.

"Unnngguhh!" Jill grunted, pulling away from our kiss and looking back at Harvey. "Oh, Godddd!" she shouted as he penetrated her. Jill quickly turned to look at me with pleading eyes.

"Louis he's inside me...he's inside me!" she hissed. Harvey pumped deeper and deeper into her as she tried to speak. "He's-he's..."

The look of distress on Jill's face turned to one of reluctant gratification as Harvey bottomed out. "Nnnguhhhhh! Mm, mm, big, big, oh, oh!" Jill's voice faded as the sound of slapping flesh grew louder.

"NnnGod, Jill..." I exhaled, nearly faint as I unbuckled my pants. "Jill, that big cock is inside you." I stepped out of my pants and underwear, leaving them in a pile behind me. "Uhhh, God...he's fucking my wife's little pussy," I groaned as I stepped toward them.

Jill nodded, biting her lip and grasping handfuls of my shirt as Harvey took her in front of me. He stood rigid behind her, holding her by the flare of her hips in a death grip and power fucking her. I wanted to let him have her uninterrupted, but I couldn't stop myself from leaning in to kiss her. Jill hungrily kissed back, moaning into my mouth.

"Oh, God, Jill," I grumbled at her. "You're getting fucked. " Jill's eyes were half closed but she made the effort to keep me in her sights. We kissed again, and then Harvey slammed into her with a powerful thrust.

"Oh!" Jill shouted.

She let go of my shoulders, placing her hands over Harvey's hands on her hips. He interlocked his fingers with Jill's and slid them down over the tops her thighs. Jill bent her knees and pushed her ass out further, staring down at her side and panting as she let Harvey pump into her. I staggered around in front of them rubbing at the head of my cock, taking in the sight from every angle. Jill was in a sexual stupor as her eyes followed me.

Her hair flung around in front of her face as her curvy little body bounced on Harvey's cock. He brought her hands up in front of them and bent back at the knees so far I thought he might tip over backwards. This caused Jill to lean back against him with her breasts thrust out and heaving. Her pelvis rolled up and out with each of his thrusts, and I thought of how my wife's vaginal canal was enveloping another man's full erection.

"H'ohhh yesssss!" I fell to my knees in front of them, jerking myself into a delirium. I could see the underside of Harvey's thick cock as it came down and out of Jill, then forcefully pumped back up inside her.

"Godyesssss!" I moaned. I wobbled forward, rubbing my cock as I struggled to my feet. "Oh, fuck, honey. That's so fuckin' good..."

Jill was being taken. I obsessed over every detail of her expression and listened to her intently. The sound of slapping flesh and her grunts filled the room. I imagined what it sounded like from outside the cabin.

I reached out and Jill grabbed my hand. She was panting and squeezed it tight. Harvey leaned forward and picked up a violent pace, humping and fucking up into Jill quicker and quicker.

"Louissss!" she strained under him. Harvey stopped, then reached under Jill and forcefully jerked her down on his cock. "Oh!" she shouted, looking at me with nervous eyes. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she panted as he resumed fucking her.

"You're doing good, honey. I know he's big."

Jill nodded and pulled my hand to her face. She kissed my palm and held my hand close to her cheek. "He's fucking me, Louis... He's really fucking me..mm, mm, oh, oh," Jill said as her head drooped forward.

" Oh, my wife! Your big cock is in my wife... nng'ahhh!!" I snarled at Harvey.

"Louis... Louis, he's...he's," she said under her breath.

"Uhhahhh!" I moaned. "God, take him honey..."

We mouthed "I love you's" again, smiling to comfort each other as Jill pushed against me, holding her ass up and out for Harvey.

Then Harvey reached and grabbed Jill by the chin as he pumped her slow and deep, turning her head back and up to face him as he panted.

"You like that don'tcha?" he more told her than asked. "You like gettin' fucked in front of your husband like this."

Jill said nothing and only grunted as he pumped into her. Her moans were building in intensity.

Harvey let go Jill's chin and smacked her ass. She turned to face me, wincing and grimacing as he gripped her hips and took her.

"I know I like that," I said under my breath, staring at Jill. She nodded back to me slowly, panting.

At once he began to hump as hard as possible, slow but forceful pumps that he would hold briefly. Jill winced at each thrust and soon had to let go of my hand and use my shoulders to brace herself. Harvey smacked her ass and she snarled at me. Again he smacked Jill's ass and pumped hard into her and she shouted at the ceiling.

"Hu'aah! Hu'ahh! Hu'ahh!" Harvey strained. His face grimaced with each thrust up into Jill. Once his body was flush with hers, his ass cheeks clenched tight and he squeaked out a highpitched moan.

Sweat dripped from his red face as he huffed and puffed louder, finally crying out his orgasm above Jill's ear as he convulsed against her.

"Hu'h uh!! Mm, mm, mmmmm, uuuh!" Harvey's head drooped as he came. He looked slowly about through glazed eyes, holding Jill steady as he pumped out his orgasm.

"Oh God! You're coming inside meeee!" Jill moaned.

"Yessss, Jill," I groaned. "Oh God, he's mating with you!"

I thought of what I said, and I thought of Harvey's ultra thick cock as it gurgled up thick ropes of semen into Jill's uterus, into my wife's reproductive organs.

Harvey continued to spasm against Jill, his knees twitching each time he pumped. He held her little body close as he squatted behind her, straining on the way up to squeeze out each spurt of semen into her.

Jill was flushed. The side of her face was plastered with sweat and hair.

She began to slip from Harvey's arms as Kane walked up. He reached and pulled on a nipple with one hand and groped Jill's face with the other. She moaned and her hands came down on his forearms. She glared pleadingly up at him as he took her hands and put them on his belt, pushing his crotch toward her and staring at her.

"Oh," she whimpered at him. After a moment's hesitation her fingers worked to unbuckle his belt. Behind her Harvey continued gnawing at her neck as he ground into her. Jill twisted and turned her head under the assault as she worked to undo Kane's belt buckle.

Once she had his pants undone they slid to the floor. His cock sprung out against the inside of his underwear. Jill looked at me before closing her eyes and drooping her head forward as Harvey grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled her head back and Jill groaned at Kane and I.

Kane pulled the top of his boxers down and his cock sprang out. It was curved like a banana, and his scrotum seemed to hang in drapes from way up near the middle of the underside of his cock.

She yelped as Kane leaned over and scooped her up by the waist and thigh and held her over his erection. Jill was in a state of rapture as Kane lowered her down.

"Nnngh'uhh!" she grunted as he entered her. Kane shook his cock up into Jill, shifting her around in his arms as he fucked his length up inside her. Jill's back arched in response to his size. She pulled her legs up around Kane's waist and squirmed for position.

"Oh," I moaned. "Oh, God...take her." Jill whimpered at my words and gripped onto Kane's neck.

His breathing was quick and silent. He stared at Jill intently as he leaned over forward with her in his arms and began fucking his cock in and out of her. I stepped toward them with my hand on my crotch, trying to keep my balance as I watched my wife being used.

Jill moaned when she saw me. "I love you, Louis," she mouthed, huffing and puffing at me with a serious look."

Then she returned her focus to Kane. She looked up, straining toward him. With each of his fast pumps Jill pulled herself closer to him, looking from me to him.

"Ahhhh!...Yessss...yes, honey," I slurred. "Ahhh! Do it while he fucks you hard like that! NnnnGod!" I moaned.

Holding onto Kane's neck, Jill pulled with her little arms and strained to get her mouth as far up to him as she could. With his tongue out Kane met her part way and she whimpered.

Kane grunted and brought his humping and fucking to a slow grind. As they kissed, one of Jill's arms slipped from around Kane's neck and hung loosely behind her. She moaned into his mouth, rolling her hips like she was slow riding the end of a mechanical bull. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

Without warning Kane picked up his pace. Jill broke their kiss with a loud "Oh!" and reached up to hold on with both arms again.

"Nnnn'guh, yesss!" Jill huffed at him with a look of terrified lust. Kane gritted his teeth and snarled at her as he yanked her toward him and held her still as if to shut her up. She yelped and looked at him. She slowly tightened her grip on his shoulders and neck, staring up at him and giving a quick nod.