Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
751 Followers

Kane obliged Jill, putting all he had into his renewed thrusts. Her head bounced around and we tried to maintain eye contact. Jill stared at me and started a soft whimper, her voice beginning to quiver. We both knew she was going to cum soon.

I mouthed "I love you." With worried lust in her eyes she did the same, then looked up at Kane. Sweat dripped from his nose onto her heaving naked breasts. He was breathing heavier and power fucking her silly.

"H'Oh!" Jill shouted at him. Her head fell back and she moaned deep and low. She held Kane tight and looked up at him with furled eyebrows. Her hips rocked faster and faster and she started moaning as her body shook and convulsed in Kane's long arms.

"H'uhhh, oooohooo God, Kane!" Jill whined. "Huh'oh eeeeyeessss, Hoh yesssss," Jill moaned, never taking her eyes off Kane as she spasmed in orgasm. "Louis, I'm coming...I'm coming with his cock inside me, I'm cominggggg!" With that Jill pulled herself up and began kissing Kane madly, moaning the rest of her orgasm into his mouth and squirming in his arms.

I struggled to keep my balance as I jerked my cock to the sight of them. "Ooooh, yeaheesss, Jill, oh honey," I pleaded. Jill swiveled her hips and her head fell away from Kane with a gasp. Her breath was loud and sporadic. Kane held her in his arms, giving her short, powerful thrusts, snarling at her as he grunted.

Jill had lost much of her strength she came so hard. Sweat dripped down her temples and wet locks of hair stuck to her face. Her legs slowly unlocked and her arms fell away. Kane held her with one hand as her body slipped to the floor. He caught her and stood her up on wobbly legs in front of him, turning her around. She stepped about in a daze.

I was on fire and madly stroking myself. Kane smacked Jill's ass and quickly reached under each of her arms and gripped the front of her shoulders. Then he squatted down behind my wife and fucked his cock back up inside her.

"Nnnng'uhhh!" Jill moaned as he bottomed out. She stepped forward to brace herself, then leaned back as Kane pulled on her, causing her little breasts to be pushed out. Her fucked her like this for a few minutes and then let her slowly fall forward. Her arms slide through his grip a little at a time until she was bent over, her ass sticking out as Kane held her wrists behind her.

In the midst of their fucking Harvey walked up and took Jill's jerking head by the chin. Kane released his hold on her wrists and she immediately placed her hands on Harvey's chest for support as she was humped up against him. She moaned against his thick midsection and he pulled and tugged on her nipples.

She pulled her way up Harvey, placing an arm around his shoulders and the other around Kane's as he fucked her from behind. At one point Kane pumped into Jill very hard, causing her to snap her head back and shout in pain. She whimpered and looked at me, then, with a frustrated "hmmmph," pushed her ass back at Kane. He slapped the back of her thigh and began to hammer even harder at Jill's upturned ass, eliciting more yelps and moans from her as she closed her eyes and her head bounced around. I was beside myself as she was sandwiched between the two of them.

"Ah-ahhh, uhahhh!" Kane moaned. He was getting louder and fucking Jill faster. Her eyes slowly opened and she fixed her gaze on me as she was pumped. Jill and I were lost in each other's eyes when Kane abruptly pulled out with a scream, jerking his cock furiously and sending long ropes of cum splattering all over Jill's ass and the floor.

Gobs of semen flung off the end of his cock. He shook and jerked, gripping Jill's waist tight with one hand and jerking his cock with the other. He smacked down on Jill's haunches and she moaned and looked back at him.

Harvey reached and pulled on one of Jill's nipples, causing her to wince and purse her lips at him. He hoisted one her legs up and with his other hand placed the inflamed head of his cock against her pussy. With an arm around each man, Jill looked down as Harvey worked his wide erection into her.

"Oh!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. Harvey started fucking.

They grunted in each other's faces as her leg flopped in his hand. She released her hold from Kane and quickly latched on to Harvey's shoulders with both arms.

Once again I was beside myself at the sight of Jill being thoroughly taken in front of me. Harvey's stout erection was working her pussy and fucking her senseless.

"Oh yessss!" I groaned, rubbing my crotch. "H'ohh I like watching you fuck that cock in and out of my wife! Ohh you, too," I moaned at Kane. "It makes me so fuckin' hot...mmmm'd'aaaah!...Your big cock inside my wife...making her little pussy mound bulge with your big cock!....working her pussy so good...h'ohhh fuck! Oh don't stop coming inside her..."

"Ohoo Godddd, Louisss!" Jill moaned. She pulled her other leg up and wrapped it around Harvey's waist as he hoisted her up and held her by her ass. Jill hugged him tightly, moaning into his shoulder as he humped his cock up into her.

Harvey fucked into Jill at breakneck speed as he announced his second orgasm, quickly followed by short, powerful thrusts, huffing and breathing slower. Jill held onto him as he jerked against her, her little legs flopping in his arms each time his body twitched in orgasm. The sight him inseminating her again was too much for me and I couldn't hold back.

I jerked my cock faster as I looked at the three of them, lurching forward in a state of drunken lust.

"Oh, Louis, honey," Jill said, breathing heavy and panting as she wearily turned to face me. Harvey released her and she stood between them. All three were spent and catching their breath. "Oh baby," she moaned, "you're gonna cum." Kane smacked her ass and she jumped.

"Oh God, yessss!" I moaned at Kane, pulling at my cock and staring through glazed eyes. "Smack my wife's fat little ass!" He did again. Jill yelped and turned to look at him, giving her ass a little wiggle. I took another step forward, barely able to contain myself. "Yesss!! Grip her waist tightttt!...and fuck herrr...AAaaGod, and cum hard inside my wife...Mmmmfuckin'Jesus take her pussy when you want to!"

Harvey grabbed Jill and yanked her to him, holding her in place with one arm across her chest and smacking her ass and rubbing and pulling at her hip with his other hand. Using Harvey's shoulder to steady herself, Jill bent forward and wiggled her hips. Kane reached over, slapping down hard and rubbing on Jill's upturned ass. Her cheeks jiggled with each spanking slap.

Both men tugged at their soft cocks looking at her as she slowly stood upright. Harvey reached down the crack of Jill's wiggling ass and slipped his fingers inside her. Her legs immediately buckled and she grasped at his shoulders to hang on. Her head fell back as Harvey worked his fingers faster and faster. Kane stroked her hair from behind and Jill turned to look at him. She was bouncing at the knees and wiggling on Harvey's fingers. She reached back and wrapped an arm around Kane's head and pulled him in for a kiss. She moaned into his mouth as her hips swiveled on Harvey's fingers. Suddenly Kane pulled away, smacking Jill's ass.

I looked up at Jill through lust filled eyes.

"Ah, yesss! Oh, God! Louis!" Jill held her gaze on me as she was quickly overcome by her second orgasm. She bucked and rolled her pelvis on Harvey's hand and looked about in a daze. As she calmed down Jill looked up at Harvey with pleading eyes, jerking and sighing with each remaining pulse of her orgasm.

I was delirious with lust. "Oh, yesss... Ohoo, yessss! My wife's ass and hips!!" I took another step and swallowed hard, looking at them through half-closed eyes.

"You men," I said, panting. "Have my wife. She takes big cock,...my wife takes big cock... Oh God! Oh, my wife's pussy," I mumbled, nearly falling over.

"Louis!" Jill said. "Oh, baby." She pulled away from Harvey and Kane and embraced me, hugging me tight and kissing me repeatedly. She pretty much kept me from falling over by letting me lean against her.

"Oh, Louis, I do...I do!" she insisted, caressing my face. "Oh, honey, I take big cock," she said, snuggling up against me.

"Ohhhhh, Jill," I gasped, "Oh yessss...!"

"Louis," she moaned to me, determined to make mine an excruciating orgasm. "Oh, Louis, what if they need my pussy again?" Jill hugged me as she spoke and jerked my cock and kissed my chest. "Oh Louis they're gonna need to fuck my pussy and cum inside me some more," she moaned desperately. "Oh I just know it. They need to give your wife cock, honey!"

"NnnGahh!" I shouted at her, pumping my hips as she stroked me faster. Harvey and Kane sat watching and listening to us with a look of amazement.

"Oh, honey," Jill moaned. "Oh, honey, cum! I want you to cum!" I turned and looked at her through glazed eyes. She was caressing my face and stroking my hair. "Louis?" Jill whined, jerking my cock slower. "Kane...he..." she said, fidgeting with my shirt and looking up at me, "...did you like it when I kissed him?"

"Aaahh!" I moaned, grabbing her by the shoulder.

"...and when I wiggled my hips for him?"

"Uuh'aaah!" I groaned. "Yesss, Jill!"

"Oh, Louis," she whimpered, "He made me cum..."

"MmmmFuck, Jill!!!" At that I started coming all over the floor.

Jill held me up and kissed me and told me how much she loved me as she jerked the rest of my orgasm from me. I staggered forward as my body convulsed under her grip, and eventually leaned against her, moaning into her neck and hugging her tight as I recovered. Jill looked for all embarrassed at her words, hugging me and telling me not to let her go.

Kane and Harvey caught their breath as they picked up their pants and wiped off.

I held Jill close to me as I looked up them, panting and catching my own breath. "Um, we're gonna go sit on our cots for a moment. Would you excuse us?"

"Sure," Harvey bellowed. He was smiling, basking in satisfaction. Kane looked the same. I nodded and turned to Jill

She looked at them briefly before slowly turning away with me. I held her to me and pulled a towel over us.

"Louis," Jill said once we sat down, "Harvey came inside me."

I felt faint at what she said. But I kept my senses because I knew she needed to address this. I took her hand.

"It happened because they wanted you, Jill. And we let them have you."

"Oh, God, Louis," she moaned in a whisper.

"And," I continued, "as it happened, I wanted them to like it, Jill, and I wanted you to like it. Are you... worried about getting-?

"I have something," she said softly, giving me a reassuring smile. I pulled her to me for a hug as she continued. "After he did that, Louis," she said, holding her gaze on the men across the room, "... and then with Kane..."

"What?" I said. "What about with Kane?" I was getting horny again listening to her.

"With Kane,... God, Louis he fucked me so hard,...when I came I wanted him to cum with me. Like we do. That's what I was thinking of when I had my orgasm. That's what made me cum: the thought of him coming with me. I'm not sure how I feel about that now. But then...Jesus, Louis."

"Mmmmph, honey, it was so hot watching you reach up to kiss him," I said to Jill hazily. "And, God, you...you came while he was fucking you." I swallowed hard as I looked at her.

Jill looked up at me dreamily. "Did I do a good job for them?"

"Oh, Jill..."

She smiled, knowing what she said drove me crazy.

"Harvey was so biggg," she said with an exaggerated moan, smiling at the affect she was having on me. "And Kane took me so hard in front of you," she whined softly, rubbing my cock and kissing my neck. "Sooo hard."

"Aaah! God....Jill... the fact that he made you cum. That you orgasmed with his cock inside you..." I swallowed again and gulped. She hugged me tighter.

"I love you, Louis."

I pulled back and looked at Jill. "I love you. Really, now...you doin' all right?"

She nodded and went back to squeezing me tight and holding a kiss on my neck.

"Hey," I said, checking out Harvey and Kane to find them getting ready to take turns in the outside bath, "Once they're done and we have our turn let's go sit with them a bit by the fire before we go to bed, you know, to keep things from being weird."

"And?" Jill asked.

"And then come back here to lay down for the night. What do you say?"

She looked at them for a moment. "Mm...all right."

Actually I was wondering whether we should try to think of a way we could could leave the next morning as planned, but with no incident and on good terms. I thought it best for Jill, and for us, that we be alone after what had just happened. So we could talk in a more private environment to make sure we were both on the same level and to address any issues we might have as husband and wife, given what had just transpired. We drank some water and washed up together out back when the men were done.

Later, by the fire, Jill wore a dry pair of pants and a sweater and knit cap. Harvey stoked the fire and Kane sipped from the flask. Jill and I each took a swig when he offered. When Harvey sat down no one talked. Jill sat against me and I put my arm around her.

It was quiet and no one said anything at first. The men smiled and stared.

Then Kane spoke up. "She's gotta heckuva grip," he said, rubbing his arm.

"Huh, I know," I replied, with a nervous chuckle, feeling silly for answering

the way I did.

"Uh, say," Harvey said, "that reminds me. What I said back there, and uh, when I grabbed your chin kinda tight, there," he said to Jill. "I hope I didn't hurt ya or anything."

Jill and I looked at each other.

"Look, guys-," I said.

"Um," Jill interrupted, placing a hand on my knee. She fidgeted, looking at me with uncertain eyes, then at the men. "Louis and I, we..." Jill inhaled, and then exhaled out loud. I held her hand as she spoke.

I smiled calmly at her and squeezed her hand tighter. "It's okay, honey. Go ahead."

She gave me a nervous smile and swallowed, then looked at the men. "Um, Louis and I, we... we knew you men... needed me. We knew you needed...to use me."

"Ahh, mmGod, Jill." I mumbled. "Yesss, honey."

"And...um," she stuttered nervously, "if you men need to you can...you can have me again... if you need me."

Jill blushed at her own words and quickly lowered her gaze. She breathed hard and waited for the men's reaction. The fireplace crackled and they stared back silently. I hugged her to me and looked at Kane and Harvey.

Jill fumbled about and smiled nervously when she made eye contact with them.

"We'll need you again," Harvey replied matter-of-factly, staring at Jill in wonder.

"Mmph," she whimpered, looking up to me.

I smiled at her, then looked at Harvey and Kane as I cleared my throat. I felt inspired by what Jill said to them. Suddenly I no longer wanted to leave. I didn't want to take my wife away from these men. I wanted her to be available to them whenever they need to cum. I wanted their cocks to become erect and throb every time they saw her.

I thought of Harvey's thick meat and how Jill allowed him to fuck it up inside her. I reminded myself she bent over and took such a big cock. I lowered my head and whispered in her ear. "We should let them take turns with you for the next day and a half." Jill whimpered and looked at Harvey and Kane. "Whenever they need you, Jill. We can call in sick for an extra day. What do you think?"

"Call in sick so two strange men can continue to take turns mating with me?" Jill breathed.

"God, yessss, honey," I hissed.

"Oh, Louis," she whimpered softly.

I sat up and addressed the men. "Um, yes, of course. Whenever... whenever you're ready. Right, honey?" I said, looking down at Jill.

She sat still, breathing heavy under Kane and Harvey's gaze. I could see Kane was erect again, the bulge in his pants very obvious. I grabbed Jill's arm and pushed her up to her feet. I stayed seated and reached to undo her pants, startling her.

"Oh," she said softly, grasping my shoulder to maintain balance. "Louis?"

I motioned towards Kane. Jill turned to look at Kane and his growing erection and her heavy breathing picked up.

I pulled her hand, causing her to turn and face me. From our seated position we all looked up at Jill. I pulled her down and I maneuvered her so that she was bent over in front of Kane. He immediately stood up behind Jill and pulled his pants down. He stopped and looked at Harvey.

"I'm beat," Harvey replied, waving him off. "You go ahead."

Ugh, it was hot as hell to hear Harvey say that; to hear one man tell another man to go ahead and fuck my wife, as he was too tired from having fucked her twice already.

I heard a moan and my attention was brought back to Jill. Kane had reached around and was undoing her pants the rest of the way. They felt to her feet and she regained her footing and waited. She was panting heavy and looking down at me and then back at Kane as he prepared to mount her from behind. She pushed out her ass and moaned as she felt his cock up against her pussy.

"Yeah, ooooyeah, fuck her again, Kane," I moaned. "Fuck her good and hard."

"Ohh, Louis, oh God!" Suddenly she froze. Then, "Mmm, Mmmph, Oh!!!" she

shouted as Kane pressed into her. He gripped her hips and quickly built up to a rapid pace.

" Mm, mm, oh, oh!" Jill grunted.

"I'm not gonna last long!" Kane announced. "She's so wet! God!"

"Oh!" Jill moaned.

"Gonna cum!" Kane shouted. "Gonna cum!...Now! Cominggggggg nowww!"

"Oh, Goddd!" Jill moaned. "Oh, use my pussy. Use it for my husband! Oh, use it for my husbaaaand, ohoooo..."

Kane was twitching and jerking the rest of his orgasm into Jill, slouching over her back. He looked hazily at me as he slowly pumped and twitched inside of Jill. I rubbed my cock and swallowed as I looked back at him.

"God, you fuck her good," I said solemnly. "You fuck my wife so God damned good." Kane gritted his teeth at me as he held Jill tight. He smacked her ass and pumped her quick a few times, then ground into her slow and forceful as he finished coming inside her.

Jill moaned low, raising her head up to smile at me through her tussled hair, her hips swaying in the aftermath of the quick and forceful fucking she just received.

I looked at Harvey. He was slumped back, yawning as he rubbed his cock through his pants and watched. Kane let her go and she fell onto my lap. Neither he nor Harvey said anything else to us as before they retired for the night. I took Jill out back and helped her clean up. When we came back inside the men were already asleep.

I was woken up the next morning by Jill being pulled from our cot. She looked at me as Harvey stood her up and began removing her underwear top and panties. Kane stood next to them, stroking his cock and looking at Jill like he wanted to eat her. I stared up at them from where I lay. Jill was bent forward and placed her hands on the cot right in front of me. I covered them with my hand and kissed her arm, then lay back. She smiled and caressed my cheek, then braced herself. Harvey moved quickly in positioning himself behind her.

I could see him rise up on his toes as he placed his cock up against Jill's pussy. Her fingers dug into the sleeping bag as he entered her, eliciting a long, low moan from her. They took turns with her there, and again up against the wall before letting her bathe. At one point in the morning Jill and I were drinking coffee when she abruptly stood up and walked across the room. Kane had come in from his bath, sporting a fresh erection. He sat on his cot and without saying a word Jill climbed on his lap, straddling him and rubbing her wetness along his length before letting him maneuver himself at her entrance. I noticed Harvey watching, and knew he was next.

jack7
jack7
751 Followers