Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
751 Followers

"Oh... You two!" Jill said as she leaned forward. I gave her an approving nudge toward the men.

"Atta girl," I whispered.

"I know you men are crazy about me," she said, leaning between them and wrapping an arm around each. Both men awkwardly raised an arm around her, with Harvey just nervously patting her back as she squeezed them both and gave each a kiss on the forehead. For some reason all this caused a stir in my groin.

Jill sat back between my legs and wrapped my arms around her. "Jesus Christ, I love you," I said in her ear. She tilted her head back and scrunched her nose at me.

Everyone was quiet. I couldn't wait to lie down with Jill and have our own conversation about everything. And, I thought, get some sleep. I thought of how I wanted to spend as much time as possible watching Harvey and Kane fuck Jill senseless. And I laughed inside at the revelation that I, Jill, and hell, everyone there, would fair better in that regard by getting proper sleep, food and water, so we could continue doing just that with her. Jill looked back at me.

"Sleepy," she said looking up at me. I kissed the top of her head.

"And how," Harvey added, closing up the flask and tossing it on his bed. "Don't know about my partner here, but much as I'd like to stay up for a while," he winked at Jill, "if you're planning on staying a few days, well, we'll let you get your beauty sleep tonight, and, heck, you lovebirds sleep in long as you want. Kane'll make us all a good breakfast. Sound good?" It did sound good. We said our goodnights and, after they each got a hug from Jill, all turned in.

"There we go," Harvey said as he picked Jill up in a bear hug. "I knew you wasn't mad, but I'm glad just the same. It only felt right to mention it."

"Thanks, guys," I said to the men. Kane smiled and nodded, and Harvey gave me a wink.

"Say," he added, "Kane and I, we thought what with the nice weather and all, what say after breakfast tomorrow we go for a walk? Be good to get out and show you folks around our little neck of the woods here? Kane knows a nice spot."

"It's a surprise for you," Kane smiled at Jill. "Something I convinced Harvey we ought to show you. Don't worry, you'll like it."

"Yeah, I bet," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ha," Harvey laughed. "No, when Kane first brought it up I thought the same thing. You'd be skeptical. But it's okay. Completely innocent."

"Ooo, tell me!" she demanded. Harvey nodded to Kane, who sat twirling his mustache and laughed when Jill set a stern gaze on him.

"Please?"

"Ya like waterfalls?" Kane asked.

"Uh oh!" I said. "I hope you're serious or we're all gonna pay! Something you should know about Jill: she loves waterfalls." Jill nodded.

"Well, this one's pretty nice," Kane said, "and not too far from here. It's a few stories high."

"Really?" she asked the men. "I didn't know there were any around here. Oh, Louis that's sounds lovely," Jill looked up at me. I smiled at her."Most people don't know, unless they been up here a while, that is," Harvey said. "But Kane and I been up here so long we're one of the only ones that know about it, or at least can get to it when we want. Also helps that the park service closes that area off to camping during warmer weather, and no one ventures out that way in the winter."

"Why's it closed off in summer? And, we won't get in trouble will we?" I asked.

"Oh, no. I mean, we know the right people, case anyone says anything. But more importantly the right people know us. But it's closed off because some parts of the trail leading there, the part most people would take to get there, ain't the safest," Harvey smiled.

"What do you mean the right people know you?" Jill asked.

"I mean they like having Kane and me around. We're the eyes and ears of this whole ridge. Heck, the valley too. And from time to time we pass along useful info, like that one guy that set that fire, some years back? That was Kane, got 'em spotted and the authorities said he mighta been evading the rangers for years if Kane hadn't seen him and tracked his location."

"Way to go Kane!" Jill beamed.

"Yeah, nice," I added.

"So, sound good?" Harvey asked. "We know the safe route, and it ain't too far. Half hour at a decent pace."

"Sure, sure, Harvey. That'd be great," I smiled down at Jill. I leaned closer to her. "Maybe some swimming tomorrow? You brought your birthday suit, right?" Harvey laughed and Jill punched my shoulder.

"Yes, but no swim suit. The one thing I didn't order," she said, grinning at me.

"Birthday suit. Ha, good one, young fella," he smiled. "Maybe we can get her to do just that!"

Jill and I laid down soon after, falling quickly asleep we were so tired. I drifted off realizing we didn't get to talk privately, but that was okay, as we kind of cleared the air with the men earlier, and this was good, as it meant we could just sort of move on.

The next day we all slept in and enjoyed a good breakfast, with Jill and Kane working in the kitchen while Harvey and I chatted more about the upcoming walk to the waterfall and also for him to verify once more Jill and I would be there a few days. I guess I didn't blame him. But I put his mind at ease, and as such, he opened up a little more on the average day for he and Kane when we weren't around, and the people he referenced knowing, and I about the people I contacted in order to find out he and Kane would indeed be at the cabin. Later, as Jill and I were waiting near our things, Harvey walked over and stood next to her. Jill was lost in thought as she sipped tea looking out the window and didn't seem to notice. She had on brand new pair of stone washed jean shorts and form fitting white T-shirt, which really glowed in the rising sunlight. The scene was very calm, and a picture of stark contrast to the debauchery happening in that very room just the night before. I was sitting on our cot next to where she stood, and watched Harvey looking at Jill as he waited for her to notice. When she did she looked at me, as if to ask how long he'd been standing there, then smiled at Harvey. Kane came over to listen.

"Hey young, lady," Harvey said, grinning. "You got your beauty sleep last night?"

"I did, thanks,"

"It certainly shows! And a nice hot shower?"

"Mmhm," she smiled hazily at him, stroking her hair so it stayed behind one ear. "It's so nice having that, Harvey. Thank you." I nodded as well.

"Good, that's good," he said, smiling at her. "You look refreshed as ever, especially in the morning," he said looking her over. She smiled at him. "You know, you sure were something else last time we saw you here," he said, reaching for her tea.

"I was?" she asked as he took the cup from her hand. She watched it as he handed it to Kane and pulled her to him by the waist. "Mmph. Um, in a good way? I hope?"

"Mm hm," he said. "Sexy little body all wrapped up in a towel. And those long johns you wore." Harvey stared at Jill.

"Oh," she exhaled, looking down between them. The bulge in Harvey's pants pushed against her. She quickly looked at me and then back up at Harvey. He placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head up.

"You like teasing us like that. You like that," he said, a happy smile on his big red face.

"That, you liked that? Me, I mean, in my long johns?" she answered nervously. He held her out at arms length and she bumped up against Kane. Jill didn't turn to see who it was. Her eyes closed as Kane placed his hands on her shoulders. "I...um, yes, I..."

"You liked us watching you, as you stepped in from the shower that first time. You know what we were wanting to do with this little body of yours," Harvey said, slowly running a finger from the bottom of Jill's neck, down between her heaving breasts and stopping at her shorts. He hooked his finger in them and pulled her back to him. She exhaled at this and when she was up against Harvey this time she placed her forearms against his chest, looking up at him. Kane stepped up against her from behind and Jill whimpered.

"I...I knew you wanted me," she said softly. Hearing this made my cock jump.

"You did?" Harvey asked, running his fingertips up and down her arms.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Tell me. How'd you know?" Jill looked at me.

"My...my husband told me," she whispered quickly.

"Did he? And you liked hearing him talk to you about us after you left," Harvey whispered back.

"Yes."

"Made your pussy wet."

"H'ohyesss," Jill answered. Her hips began to involuntarily gyrate in small circles.

"I bet it did. I bet it made you wet knowing you were coming back to see us?"

"Yesss."

"You wanted to come back to the cabin so Kane and me could have our way with you again, isn't that right?"

"Yes- OHH!" Harvey pinched Jill's nipple and she stiffened. He continued his interrogation, looking down at her and speaking through clenched teeth.

"Yeahhh," he said slowly, gently pulling on her nipple..."And what do you think was going through our minds when you came back?"

"Oh, God!" I slurred, leaning back and reaching into my pocket and grabbing my cock, hanging on their every word. Jill looked down at me as she answered Harvey."That...that you were glad to see me again. That you wanted to take me."

"And you liked that." Harvey reached up and cupped her full breast.

"Hmmm," she exhaled through her nose, her eyes closing halfway. "Yesss, I...." Jill's head was wobbly. Kane reached over her shoulder and down the front of her shirt. "H'ohooo God, Kane," she exhaled with a whisper. "You wanted to take me, oh God." Jill's hips were gyrating in bigger circles.

"You like the idea of coming back her so we could have at your little body." Harvey reached down and cupped Jill's pussy through her shorts and she moaned. "You like that."

"Oh, God, yesss!" Jill reached down and grasped his forearm.

"You think your husband likes that idea?"

"Yesss."

"Huh?"

"Yes'oh, God he does," Jill moaned, her head lolling from side to side.

"That's right," Harvey said, slowly undoing Jill's shorts with one hand and yanking them and the front of her panties down enough to get his hand in. Jill whimpered and fell about like a rag doll in his hold.

"Oh!" she groaned when his fingers found her pussy. Then again, "Oh!!" grabbing his forearm tight as he pressed inside her.

"Yeah, you're all wet," he grunted at her.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, looking over at me.

"You like the idea of your husband bringing you up here to take care of all the men on this mountain, don'tcha?

"Oh, Harvey yes!!!" Jill grunted, gripping his forearm tighter as he slowly fingered her pussy.

"Fucking your little pussy good and hard from behind." Kane reached with both arms around Jill's waist and under her shirt, cupping each breasts and she curled forward, squirming between both men.

"Oh, God!" I said to myself. Jill's eyes opened and closed on me as she writhed about.

"And you like taking it from behind. That's what makes your pussy nice and wet, pushing that little ass out and makin' a man's cock hard." Harvey leaned close to Jill's face as he fingered her.

"Uh huh, oh yesss," Jill grunted in rhythm.

"Gonna fuck you silly when we come back here," he whispered.

"Oh, yehessss!" Jill said to him, struggling to speak.

"All over the floor of this cabin. Give you lots to talk about after you leave." Harvey looked at me.

"Oh, yesss!! Oh, God, Louis!" Jill moaned to him, tightening her grip on his arm. Suddenly her face contorted as her body went rigid. "That's it!" she breathed, and her body jolted three distinct, separate times as if she were tapped with a live wire... "Un'gaahhhhhh!!, Ah!,... Ahhhhhhhh!!!" she cried out as she started cuming on Harvey's hand, her pelvis rocking fast on it. She exhaled as her head fell back against Kane. She reached for nothing with her eyes closed and mouth open.Harvey just held still. "There we go. Theeere we go..." he said soothingly, trying to keep his hand on Jill's pussy as her hips frantically bucked. Her legs bowed and convulsed as she instinctively tried to use them to stand, and Kane was the only thing keeping her from crashing backward onto the floor.

"Ooooo!" Jill would moan, only to inhale just as loud and moan out again, opening and closing her eyes on Harvey as she squirmed before him.

"There we go," Harvey repeated, caressing Jill's face. "That'a girl. Thaaat'a girl." He held his hand still as her body calmed. Then let it slip from inside her panties, which resulted in a string of post orgasmic twitches from Jill's hips. She kept Harvey in her grip as they subsided, blinking at him as she held him in her silent gaze. As her breathing slowed she looked up and back at Kane, straining to plant a kiss on his neck with a foggy grin. Jill looked as if she'd just come in from a hurricane. I know it's how I felt. She looked down as Harvey closed the button on her shorts and then back up at him, starry eyed. I stood up as she caressed his cheek and kissed the other, then turned and fell into my arms. She looked at Harvey as he and Kane turned to leave us alone.

"You okay?" I said, wiping the hair from her face.

"God," she said, her voice and body weak from her orgasm. "I can't believe that just happened," she smiled.

"It looked good," I told her.

"It did?" she asked.

"I like watching him bring you off," I said. "It's really hot. Especially when your clawing at him, and then especially while you're looking at him during. Like I told him before I can't get enough of it."

Jill blushed. "It's not how I imagine it being, with Harvey," she said. "But then it sorta happens."

"I'm glad it does."

"Louis, I'm...I'm really turned on still. Promise you won't tell I said that? I kinda need a break!"

"I promise. But, really? Are you ready to go again?" I said, pretending to remove my belt. She slapped at my hands.

"I mean, the things he was saying," she said. "I think it has a lot to do with that. It's almost like with you, when we talk. You can talk me into an orgasm. I mean, they were touching me, but, it was what he was saying that, you know, that did it." She looked at me. "Is that okay?"

"First, of course. And I'm glad. But I could see that. I mean, I was enjoying the same thing."

"You were?"

I nodded. "Hearing Harvey talk dirty to you while touching you like that? Jesus. Maybe we can get them to do that later?"

"Mmph." Jill went weak in my arms again.

"Kane, too."

"I doubt that," she said. "He's so quiet sometimes. But I like it."

"Seems to be the difference between them. Hey, you gonna be okay 'til we get back?" I smiled. "I thought this was about me, you know. You and I gonna have to pull over for a quickie somewhere?" I said, pushing her shoulder.

"I'm soooorry," she whined. "They started it."

"I know. But I think it's kinda funny how this time it's you who's left feeling needy."

"I...I know. It's just...I could've cum again. Or, I think I would have. If they came in here and took me right now. If you did... I would. Quick." "Are you sure I shouldn't get them?" I asked, wrapping her in my arms and picking her up.

"Stop! I shouldn't have said that."

"But you did say it and now it's all I can think of. I like see you this turned on! And over what just happened."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Hey, when you two love birds are ready," Harvey said, standing by the front door with Kane. They gave up when we didn't answer. I smiled at her and nodded toward the door.

"Ready?"

The men were waiting for us out front, and with her short shorts and tight T shirt, Jill received the obligatory hoots and hollers as we all let her walk ahead of us. She deflected these by pulling her ball cap down to cover her eyes. Very cute. We all waved her on to lead the way, which she did with an extra bounce in her step, periodically stopping to turn and smile or chastise us for taking so long, either me for being an old man, which Harvey and Kane found endlessly comical, or, in their case, for using up too much energy the night before, which the men found equally amusing. I was impressed by them, nonetheless. During out last trip, they were able to have at Jill multiple times, which I chalked up to her looks and willingness to be with them, and to the fact that, as Jill and I figured was the case, they didn't get much relief in that area. I suppose Kane didn't surprise me initially with his energy, but Harvey did. Then again, to say Harvey was fat was not necessarily true, he was just a big guy and barrel-chested. And both men obviously remained active given their lifestyle. They had to. And neither drank much or smoked. So with that in mind, they were in pretty good shape for a couple 50 plus year olds. Closer to 60 than 50 Jill and I guessed this time around. But, for some reason we liked not knowing for sure for.

Before long we came to an area where the trail was narrower and in some places walled on either side by short steep hills that more resembled cliffs, though Harvey called them hills.

"Perfect place for an ambush!" Jill said, turning quickly, flashing her hands at us like drawn pistols.

"Okay," I smiled, unable to control my laughter. "That was funny." Jill winked at me and pretended to holster her fake pistols in gunslinger fashion, giving the other men a serious look of warning.

"She is something else," Harvey said to me. We stood watching her up ahead as she stopped and picked wildflowers.

"Yes, she is."

"Hard to believe sometimes that she's a counselor, acting silly like that."

"Just getting it out of her system, I suppose," I answered. "Jill's pretty much the hard charger at work, and usually so busy I have to remind her scale it back from time to time."

Jill was waiting ahead for us with a flower in her hair and gave one to each of us when we caught up. Kane ate his, grinning at her as he swallowed it with an audible gulp.

"Kane!" she laughed out, "You big dope!" She looked at the rest of us smiling and refreshed. "Ah, I love it out here!" she exhaled, looking around.

"One of the reasons why we stay," Harvey smiled.

We drank some water and moved on. The trail soon reached a narrow river and we made our way along the edge. It twisted in a few places so sharply that, from a distance, it appeared to be a dead end. Then, as we got closer, we could see it was really a turn and we had further to go.

"Are we there, yet?" Jill asked in a little kid's voice. The men didn't get the joke, but I did.

"For the last time, no!!" I scolded, and pulled the bill of her ball cap down over her eyes.

"What in the heck are you two talking' about?" Harvey said. Kane just shrugged at him. Jill and I giggled at each other, and she took off in front of us again. The next turn was quite narrow, with low over hanging tree branches along the entire edge. I could see why not many people would want to make this part of the hike. But the men knew just when to cut in around a tree and then back along the water's edge. At one point Jill, ahead of us again, stopped and pointed.

"W'oah!" she shouted to us. "It's beautiful! Louis, come see!" I jogged ahead of Harvey and Kane, hopping over a fallen tree and a couple large rocks until I reached her. Jill was right. At the far end of the inlet before us, at what would otherwise be the end of the river, was a waterfall of some thirty feet. It fell into a wide pool area from three distinct places, with the largest pouring from the middle and creating quite the plume of mist, not to mention sound, which echoed off the surrounding small cliffs.

"Oh, Louis, isn't it beautiful?"

"Hmph, it is," I smiled, chuckling to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just you. Just nice to see you so lit up and enjoying yourself like this. Away from the everyday hustle and bustle. I know it's been rough lately. And it made me feel bad. I know you gotta do it, but I feel bad. So, it's nice to see enjoying the break," I smiled.

jack7
jack7
751 Followers
1...34567...9