Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
The fantasy resurfaces.
22.8k words
4.36
46.4k
45

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
738 Followers

My wife and I were sound asleep, having turned in early on a Thursday evening to be fresh for a day's work in the yard the following morning. As Monday was a holiday, we'd decided to take that Friday off to make the most of it. We had A/C, but as long as it wasn't too humid we loved sleeping with the windows open for the sounds of summer at night. Our bedroom window overlooked the pool out back, and the locusts were in full swing.

I awoke at one point thinking I'd heard something, or someone. A scooting chair. Swishing sounds of water? Groggy, I forced a glance at the clock. 2:13am. I sat up on one elbow, half asleep and too tired to get up. Nothing. I lay awake a little longer before nodding off. I was just starting to dream when Jill nudged me awake again.

"Louis," she whispered. "Did you hear that?"

"Mm, no..."

Then a splash followed by laughter.

"That!" she said.

"Ugh, right," I grunted. "Wait here, okay?"

"K," she whispered back.

I made my way out of the bedroom, grabbing a bat I kept at the top of the stairs, then hurried down and through the living room, snaking along the wall up to one side of the patio door. I was squinting my eyes for a look when the hallway light behind me came on, casting a glare on the inside of the sliding glass door. Jill bumped into me.

"I thought I told you to-"

"Look, there they go!" she said, reaching for the door. I grabbed her wrist.

"Would you just let me go out first? Please?"

"Why?"

"Because, if somebody gets shot I'd rather it was me," I whispered over my shoulder.

I opened the door and stepped out in time to see two figures scrambling up the fence at the far end. Just as they were on top, a third jumped up and the whole section collapsed. There was some laughter and someone yelled "Oh shit!" and just like that they were gone, having disappeared into the shadows of the trees.

"Jesus," I mumbled.

I slowly walked to the edge of the patio and slung the bat over my shoulder. I took my time because I wasn't up for chasing anyone in the dark and I didn't want to leave Jill alone.

"Do you think it was what's-his-face and his friends from down the street again?" she asked, walking up next to me.

"You mean that kid Mike? That idiot left for college last year.... I really wish you would have waited until I knew it was safe."

"Sorry," Jill mumbled, staring toward the far end of the yard. "Yeah, I guess it has been a while. Well, I suppose we have some new intruders then. How'd they get out?" I pointed to the fence. "Oh, my goodness!" she said. "I hope no one's hurt! Louis, we need to get that new fence started immediately. It's no longer just an eyesore, honey. It's a liability. The trespassing and God forbid someone drown in our pool."

"Right, well," I said, turning to see her staring up at me. "Sooner than later I guess, right?"

"Tomorrow?" Jill said, taking the bat and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah I'll take a look. See what needs to be done first," I said. "Well, at least they got the demolition process started. We didn't like that thing anyway."

"We?" Jill said, hugging me. "You didn't care. If it was up to you, this one would be standing to the last post when we're dead and gone."

"I hear you counselor," I said with a smirk, turning to face Jill.

"Should we call the cops? Just for the sake of having a report on file?" she asked, her tired eyes betraying her intended seriousness.

"Up to you," I said, "but I don't think it's necessary. Those clowns probably won't try it again. Not after that." Honestly I wasn't worried about some pool hopping kids who's asses I could kick and I had a feeling wouldn't be back anytime soon. But Jill's worries were legitimate. "You know Jim next door recently installed an electric pool cover. They're expensive, but...if we have the switch for it put inside, this really won't happen anymore," I suggested.

"I think that's a great idea. Especially if we can have the switch inside."

"I'm sure we could."

"Fence first though?"

"Fence first."

"How about we leave pool lights on for tonight."

"Sure."

Jill took care of the pool lights and we headed back inside. In spite of the night's excitement I was exhausted. We slumped back into bed and she mumbled something else about liability issues should someone swimming in our pool drown. I was pretty sure I recalled her hazily chuckling at me for falling asleep on top of her.

The next morning we surveyed the damage out back as we sipped coffee. In daylight we saw it was more than just one section. A whole support post had been broken off at ground level, and the connections of each section on either side were bent or snapped off. Afterward, I was in the garage going through old paint cans when the doorbell rang. It took a moment to untangle myself from some cobwebs and by the time I got to the door Jill was opening it. It was a lady and a young, lanky teenager.

"Mrs. Johnson?" Jill asked, extending her hand. "From the neighborhood association, right?"

"Yes. Mrs. Holden, correct? You provided legal advice for us if I recall" the lady said, shaking Jill's hand.

I was curious because while pleasant enough, Mrs. Johnson appeared anxious, stealing a glance at the uninterested young man standing beside her.

"Yes, that's right, and please, call me Jill. This is my husband Louis. Louis...Ashanti, right?"

"That's right," Ashanti replied. "And my son, Cedric."

"Ma'am," I said, shaking her hand. "Cedric." I held out my hand and Ashanti nudged Cedric, prompting him to shift his feet and shake my hand.

"Hi, Cedric," Jill smiled, extending her hand. He shook it with no more enthusiasm than when he did mine. "Ashanti," Jill continued. "It's been a while. How are you?"

"Fine thank you," Ashanti replied.

"Well, won't you please come in?"

"That's very kind of you Jill. I regret this visit isn't to chat, but...well, I'm just embarrassed to say."

"Oh, please don't be," Jill said. "What can we do for you?"

"Well, I guess I'll just come out and say it. It appears my son paid you an uninvited visit last night with some of his friends and damaged your fence?" Ashanti explained, avoiding eye contact with us.

"Is that so?" Jill said, crossing her arms and staring over at Cedric. Jill stood at about 5'4", and Cedric looked four or five inches taller and, with his slight build, probably didn't outweigh her by much either. Despite their size difference, Jill looked nonetheless bigger, more imposing than the youth.

"I'm afraid it is," Ashanti said, looking from Jill to me. "I happen to be up late last night and Cedric's father is out of town, otherwise it would have been him. And lucky for you it wasn't!" Ashanti chided, glancing at Cedric, who looked down as his mother continued. "Anyway, around three o'clock I hear the kitchen door open. In walks somebody too dim witted to worry about the light being on. This one, sloshing around on my clean floor...come to see everything he had on was entirely soaked. Legs all scraped up and everything."

"Is he all right?" Jill asked looking down at Cedric's legs.

"He'll survive...but just," Ashanti replied. "I got the truth about them scrapes and bruises. Come to find out he and some of his friends who's mothers I'll be speaking with," she said louder glaring back at Cedric, "...out all night pool hoppin' and bustin' up property."

Jill just stared at Ashanti as she spoke. I shook my head and tried my best not to smile because Cedric looked like he wanted to be anywhere but standing in front of us. If the fence been brand new I might have been more perturbed. I suspected Jill felt the same. She was putting on a good show of concern, standing with her arms crossed with a hard look in her eyes as Ashanti spoke, much like I've seen her do during a hearing. I could tell she wasn't so serious, but I doubted Ashanti could. As the conversation went on, I couldn't resist.

"Let me guess, that was you on top the fence when it collapsed?" I said, narrowing my eyebrows at Cedric.

"It was," Ashanti answered for him after a silent pause. "And he's lucky a few scrapes is all he got. But I'm so very sorry regardless. I understand he kicked a hole in your fence too?"

"A whole section is down, actually," I said. "But, Ashanti, Jill and I aren't too worried about the fence. It just so happens that we planned to replace it. The late night visit is another thing, but...please don't fret over the fence."

"This could have gone a lot worse," Jill added. She nodded at me, and looked at Cedric, who was still looking at everything but us.

"And now what do you need to tell them?" Ashanti said to Cedric.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For breaking your fence...and trespassing on your property."

"We appreciate that," Jill said.

"Can I see what he did?" Ashanti asked.

She had Cedric wait near the car as she, Jill and I headed out back.

"Oh, Lord!" Ashanti gasped as we approached the damage.

"They all jumped up, and it all came down," I said, kicking some of the broken wood.

"He didn't tell me about all this," she said, shaking her head. "Cedric!"

Jill and I both jumped when Ashanti hollered for her son, then looked at each other.

'Jesus!' I mouthed at Jill, making her bite her lip in an effort not to laugh.

Cedric appeared at the front gate, unlatched it and dragged his feet to the back of the yard where we stood surveying the damage.

"This ain't no hole!" Ashanti said, looking at him. "You boys done kicked the whole thing over!"

Cedric stood there, milling about and looking like he'd had enough. I was a little ticked off about the whole production being made, but seeing Cedric stand there looking like he was ready to shout 'bullshit!' was hilarious. I nudged Jill and nodded his way.

'I know, right?' she mouthed.

"You go on git back out front while I talk to Mr. and Mrs. Holden about what you gonna do about this," Ashanti said while staring at the fence. Cedric walked off in a huff.

"We'll figure something out, Ashanti," Jill said, placing a hand on her shoulder. Ashanti didn't answer. I imagined she took Jill's comment to mean monetary cost rather than what she really meant, as in Jill and me handling it personally. Ashanti was having none of it though.

As it turned out Cedric had spent the previous summer working outdoor home construction with an uncle, and according to Ashanti had a knack for it. I thought she was implying he'd repair the section of fence he damaged, but she volunteered his services for the whole summer, practically insisting on it. This took Jill and I by surprise, but she was very aggressive about the idea and filled her son in, providing a moment between Jill and I.

"Louis I'm not crazy about this."

"Me neither. I mean, help would be nice, but I kinda wanted to do this on my own, at my own pace."

"I remember Ashanti from those association meetings," Jill said. "She's nice, but...can be a little difficult to say no to. Let's just go along with it for now."

I looked over at Cedric.

"Let's just go along with it for now," Jill said.

"Okey doke" I agreed. "Wait, here she comes," I whispered.

"He's gonna walk home," Ashanti said. "He can start anytime you're ready, I'll see to it."

"That's fine, Ashanti," Jill said. "This really isn't necessary, but..."

"But nothing, it's the least he can do and I'm sure his father will agree. If that's okay with you?"

"It is, thank you Ashanti," Jill replied, taking her hand.

We exchanged goodbyes and she turned to leave.

"I see what you mean," I said under my breath, nudging Jill. She stepped on my foot.

Ashanti got in her car, addressing Cedric once more before leaving.

"Don't be shlepping over here looking all nappy headed now. You're here to work and to do what Mr. and Mrs. Holden tell you. You come to this house looking presentable. Understand?"

"Yeah, I got it," Cedric replied, looking down at his feet.

"Mrs. Holden's a lawyer remember. You're lucky she's not holding you personally responsible. And another thing, you leave the boom box and gangster rap at home, you hear?"

"Yes, mom!" Cedric replied, looking at Jill and I, shrugging his shoulders.

His mother continued.

"You wanna listen, you bring your headphones. You scarin' the people around here enough, breaking into yards, middle of the night!" Ashanti looked to Jill and I, almost as if for confirmation that what she said was the right thing. We quickly smiled, then watched as she started backing out of the driveway.

I looked over at Jill. "Hello, people around here."

"Shhsh!" she laughed, slapping my shoulder. "They might hear you!" Jill's shoulders bounced with laughter as she and I watched as Ashanti and Cedric shared words near the road before leaving.

I grinned at Jill's inability to stop laughing at what I'd said, and chased her inside. "People 'round here comin' to getcha!" I teased, grabbing at her and making her laugh so hard she snorted.

"You're crazy!" she giggled, running up the stairs. I headed out to the garage when the doorbell rang again. I yelled to Jill I'd get it. What now, lady? I thought as I opened the door. It was Cedric.

"My mom said I gotta find out when you want me to show up."

"You really don't have to worry about it, Cedric." I stared at him. "I just don't like people trespassing and breaking things, you know? But, as far as the fence goes, if I can't handle it I got a contractor friend who'll help out."

"Mr. Holden I gotta help. My mom ain't gonna let this go. If I don't, and my dad comes home and she tells him..."

"Strict is he?"

"Sometimes. My mom less. She doesn't want my dad to find out 'cause he'll freak. She told you about working for my uncle, right?" I nodded. "I get along with him better. I really can help. Decks and fences is all we did last year. I got my own tools and everything."

I looked around, scratching my chin. At first it was the idea of babysitting all day and worse, having to monitor every move Cedric made with the new fence. Yet, conversely I reasoned if the fence was finished sooner, Jill and I would have more of the summer together.

We'd recently delved into the issue of starting a family and while Jill didn't press the issue, I knew if she saw me making any headway at all toward "baby-safing" the house, all the better. Plus if the fence was finished ahead of schedule, I'd have more time to start preparing and she'd be glowing of for the rest of the year.

"Hm, I got a garage full of tools but, you say you got your own?" I said, feeling better about this sudden change in plans.

"Yup, and my uncle gets a discount on lumber I can use."

"And your mom would be okay with that?"

"Sure. Probably make her feel better. She kept talking about you're gonna sue her over what I did."

"Ha! Christ, we don't have time for that nonsense. Just, tell your knucklehead friends our place is off limits. Deal? And, regardless of what your mom says, if the fence turns out good and we get it done quick and, most importantly, my wife likes it, I'll see to it you get some kinda bonus. Sound good?"

"For sure!" he said, looking more relaxed, if not a touch indifferent.

I took Cedric's cell number and said I'd text him when I wanted him to start. Even though we'd agreed on his help, I still wanted to run everything by Jill. She was upstairs in the middle of a workout. We'd recently converted what was a high ceiling sunroom into an upstairs exercise room. Jill was getting after it pretty good: lunges with dumbbell press.

"Either join me or quit staring," she said to me in the mirror. "Ever since you told me why I should do these, which I hate, I can't concentrate if you're watching 'cause I know what you're thinking."

"If you hate them why do them?"

"Because," she huffed in mid lunge, curling both arms up and and extending them overhead, "you're right about what they do."

"Keep that ba-dunka-dunk up to specs?"

"Stop!" she laughed, losing her balance as she pushed back into a standing position. She turned to face me. "It really is a great overall body workout."

"I'll say. Those legs...Umph! C'mere." I pulled Jill to me. She laughed as we kissed, dropping the dumbbells and making me jump thinking they were gonna hit my foot.

"You're like an old housewife jumping around scared of a little mouse," she giggled.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, tickling her as she crouched down on the floor.

"Yeah," she laughed.

"Huh?" I said, tickling her ribs.

"Aaagh!!!! Stop I'm gonna pee myself! Louis, I'm serious!"

I stopped and she fell back onto her bum, looking up at me. We grinned at each other as we caught our breath.

"How's the new flooring working out for you?" I asked. It was carpet for the longest time, and Jill had been asking me to install sections of aerated foam matting.

"Cleaner, for one. And makes for a softer landing," she grinned.

"Yeah?" I said, leaning down for a kiss.

"Um hm," came her muffled reply. "Took you long enough, though."

"You could have done it!" I said and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to me. Jill in turn reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck as her legs encircled my waist as I stood up.

"Too busy, even for the gym," she said, looking hazily up at me. "Guess I would've just let myself go if not for you," she grinned.

"You let yourself go and I'll let you go," I said, opening my mouth and eyes real wide with a look of surprise as I literally let go her ass so her relaxed legs slid from my waist. But I still held her to me.

"You pig!" she said, pushing her hands against my chest. She eventually stopped fighting when I forced her to hold still for another kiss. Lips pursed, no tongue. We played that one often. It was our little romantic inside joke on old black and white movies.

The girl pretends not to like the guy. He forces himself on her. She struggles. He doesn't give up. She gives in. Boom, they're frantically kissing. It always ends with us smiling against each other's mouth and then kissing for real.

In a strange way it reminds me of how much we're in love and at the same time how fun it is to get physical with Jill. This kiss lasted and lasted. Jill's comment about the gym came to mind. The gym. Where I knew guys looked at my wife. At her body. I broke our kiss. She grinned as I turned her to face the wall length mirror. Her cheek pressed against the glass, her breath spreading across it.

I leaned back and looked her up and down. I must have been taking my time because Jill slowly looked up to make eye contact in the mirror. "I know what you like," she whispered ever so slightly, biting her lip as she closed her eyes and scooted back, effectively presenting her ass. Her taut back and shoulder muscles gleaned with sweat.

She put a little wiggle into her hips and I was suddenly awash with lust, hunching over her, unable to get her yoga pants down fast enough.

Later, while Jill was out running errands, I found myself sitting out by the pool with a beer. The locusts were starting up and I was feeling quite mellow after our little session upstairs. "I know what you like," she had said. Jill had certainly stuck her ass out for me on many occasions and for different reason, but she hadn't spoken to me like that in a while. Then again, I couldn't recall the last time I paused to look her up in down as blatantly as I'd done. Before going out to dinner or something? Sure. But not before getting ready to fuck.

"Wow," I chuckled to myself.

It had been three years since I first opened up to Jill about my fantasy of her being taken by other men, and almost two since our woodland adventures. But in the last year the fantasy had become just that again: a fantasy. One not all, but largely forgotten. With our lives more or less back to normal, the fantasy and our experiences at the cabin felt like a distant memory; something receded.

jack7
jack7
738 Followers