Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said, slowly sliding his hand up between them. "Feel good," he added.

Jill looked like she was trying not to exhale too loudly, holding the back of her hand over her mouth.

"Jesus," I said under my breath.

She was breathing heavier as she stared at me. She moved her hand away and slowly shook her head. 'Getting-' Jill's mouth suddenly opened as Cedric worked his hand further between her lower thighs, sliding it up and back out again, having all but abandoned any pretense of applying lotion to her.

"Wow," I whispered as I stared.

"Getting out of hand,' she mouthed quickly.

'Want him to stop?' I mouthed, gesturing as if to get up.

'Shouldn't he-' Jill suddenly inhaled sharply as Cedric's fingers disappeared up the inside of her leg. She opened her mouth and exhaled a faint and breathy "Oh my..." with a dead stare in her eyes.

I set the magazine aside and eased back into my seat as I watched. Cedric briefly glanced over at me as he slowly ran his hand up the inside of Jill's thigh to the crotch of her bikini. She bit down on her knuckle and uttered a single, high pitched chirp as she instinctively and very slowly pumped her hips once hard against the chair, her ass cheeks flexing, then relaxed with a slow and measured exhale of her breath. Cedric looked over at her as he steadily slid his hand out from between her upper thighs.

"Damn," he muttered. He then leaned over and placed his left forearm across the back of her legs. Jill's elbow jut up behind her as she gripped the side of the chair. She was looking apprehensive and exhaling heavy through her nose as she stared up at me.

Cedric crossed the index and middle fingers of his right hand and slowly slid them over the rise of her ass between her cheeks.

"Cedric," Jill said quickly, turning her head to the side.

He appeared to be in a trance, watching as he slid his fingers back up to the waist band of her bikini.

"Ohhhhh..." came her trembling exhale.

Cedric just stared down at his fingers as he slid them back over Jill's ass again...and kept going. She tensed up.

"Cedric wait wait wai- uhhhhhhmmmmm..." Jill moaned as he slid his fingers all the way over her bikini bottom and pressed inward against her pussy.

He slowly moved them side to side and her ass shuddered from the sensation.

"Oh-h-h m-y G-o-d-d-d," Jill whispered with a breathy stutter as she slowly turned to face me with half closed eyes. Her cheeks jiggled again and her bottom lip twitched.

"Did you just-..." I started to say. "Jesus..."

Jill's mouth opened as she slowly began to arch her ass up against Cedric's fingers. She turned her head to one side like she was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Cedric," she whispered, looking around.

He was slowly running his fingers up an down over her bikini covered pussy mound and her toes were curling in response.

"H'ohhhhh," she moaned softly and dropped her forehead to the chair.

"Jesus that's it," I said as if having discovered a long lost secret.

Cedric raised his arm up and ran his entire hand down over Jill's bikini covered pussy and her ass arched up like a cat.

She looked up and opened her mouth but no sound came out. Her eyelids slowly closed as she lay her head back down on it's side and let out a whimper.

Cedric muttered something under his breath as he continued rubbing her. He kept looking back and forth between Jill and her ass.

I looked down at Jill. She had her face pressed against the chair with her eyes closed, panting silently.

Cedric's jean shorts were already riding low, and now his cock was pushing the material of his boxers past the elastic waist band. He rubbed the covered head with one hand while running his other back and forth over the top of Jill's ass and down over her pussy, darkening the material of her bikini with lotion.

"Cedriiiiiiic," she began mewling against her arm, her voice shuddering.

Cedric just ignored her, muttering only to himself something about her pussy.

"Ooof," I muttered.

With her cheek still against her chair, Jill strained her head back to look up at me with hazy eyes as she slowly maneuvered her pussy up and down against his hand.

Then Cedric began untying one side of her bikini bottom.

Jill automatically tilted her hip up for him, then did the same for the other side, looking up at me the whole time.

It was unbelievably hot sharing eye contact with her as she allowed some kid to remove her bikini bottom.

Once both sides were untied Cedric uncovered Jill's ass and let the bikini bottom fall between her legs. Jill whimpered. Without hesitation he ran his hand over her naked ass and slid two fingers in between her turned up labia.

"Oooh," she whispered softly, holding a clenched fist to her mouth as she arched her ass upward.

My chest quaked with an intense pang of lust, staring down Jill's body from my view point, keeping her legs together, holding her ass up like that for Cedric as her new orange one-piece bikini lie filleted open beneath her fully exposed body. As she strained to hold up her ass Jill's lower spinal muscles flexed and the dimples on either side shown under the crest of her heart shaped buns.

"Damn that looks good," Cedric muttered to himself with lustful disbelief as he stroked her.

"Jill likes to stick her ass up like that," I said, swallowing as I looked at them.

"Oh Louis...," she whispered as she listened to us talk about her as her pussy was fingered. "Oooh," she cooed softly as Cedric ran two fingers deep between her folds. He wagged them back and forth. As it got louder Jill clenched her hands into fists and turned her ass from side to side with a higher pitched and desperate moan of "Aaaaaaaah?" She brought a knuckle up to her mouth and looked at me with furrowed brow.

"Are you wet?" I asked gently.

"Mm hm..." she moaned against her fist with worried eyes.

Jill was arching her ass up higher than ever when Cedric suddenly stopped, leaving her to briefly relax her tensed up body and bring her breathing under control.

He kicked off his sneakers and scoot down his boxers and jean shorts. As he did his erection popped out, flapping straight up against his belly and wavering there as he moved about.

If Cedric's cock loomed large under his boxers, it was almost unreal to see it fully exposed. Especially when compared to his otherwise slender frame. The cock on this skinny black teen looked from top to bottom as thick and long as Jill's forearm, with a knobby, square shaped apple for a head. There was nothing tapered about it. And his ball sack hung down low in drapes, looking like it contained two eggs.

He briefly glanced at me as stood up and began to straddle Jill.

"Oh my G-..." she said under her breath. "Cedric," she said quickly, turning her head to one side. "Cedric sweetheart, wait- Umph! Jesus," she grunted as settled on top of her, straddling her legs just below her ass. He gave one cheek a light smack.

"Oh!!" she yelped with a jump, looking up at me in surprise.

"Bring this up, girl," he said.

I was faint with lust at the sight of Cedric smacking Jill's ass, telling her to bring it up and calling her "girl."

Jill braced up on one elbow as she struggled to both deal with what was happening and to accommodate Cedric at the same time. He reached under her hips with one arm and, with Cedric's help Jill used her low back muscles to arch and keep her ass turned up for him. Cedric's cock stuck straight up behind it, the underside pressing up against her unprotected pussy.

"There you go," he said soothingly as he rubbed his palm in circles over the top of her ass. "Man...I'm 'bout to fuck the hell out this pussy," he breathed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Cedric..." Jill worriedly exhaled as she panted waiting for him. I glanced down to find her looking down to her side and gripping the end of her chair in anticipation. I was on the edge of my seat, rubbing my cock through my shorts as I watched.

Cedric leaned forward, holding himself up using both armrests, and began slowly sawing the underside of his cock up and down against Jill's pussy.

"Mmph," he mumbled as it became sticky wet from gliding between her soaked labia. I could hear it.

Jill's head began listing to one side from the sensation.

"Keep it up for him," I told her, reflexively pumping my hips in my seat.

"K," she whispered nervously. Jill pushed against the chair and noticeably arched her ass up a little more.

Cedric pressed harder up against her and the wet smacking sounds got louder. Jill's mouth slowly opened.

"Yesss," I mumbled, gritting my teeth as I watched.

After a moment he stopped and brought his pelvis back, applying downward pressure on his cock. He slowly pushed forward. Jill immediately tensed up with a gasp.

Oh God he's inside her, I realized.

"Oooh..." Cedric exhaled as he eased back.

He gripped his cock and began swabbing the head up and down against Jill's pussy, causing her to start maneuvering her hips in unison with his movement.

She looked up at me, her mouth open and sticking out her lower jaw as she concentrated. Again Cedric reared back and then pressed forward.

"Huh!!" Jill grunted, immediately tensing up again. "Mmmm!" she moaned, biting her lips together as he pushed further still. The only sound was Jill's short and rapid in and out breathing through her nose as she held still and rigid.

Cedric eased back out and Jill's breathing immediately slowed and her expression relaxed. She looked around, taking the opportunity to catch her breath, stopping only to swallow. It was so sexy watching her try. Cedric just slapped her pussy with this cock as he gave her moment. She glanced up at me.

'He's fucking me,' she mouthed with a look of worry. 'Too m- MM G'uh!" Jill winced with a grunt when Cedric suddenly attempted penetration. Again he backed off.

Jill panted as she slowly raised her head to look at me, her shoulders rising and falling. Cedric just rubbed the top of one upturned and pert cheek as he gave her a second.

"Louis..." Jill sighed so faint I barely hear it. She paused her heavy breath to swallow, blinking eyes of uncertainty at me.

I couldn't answer. I was too turned on. Jill went to reach for me when Cedric smacked her ass again, getting both our attention.

"Oh!!" she yelped, immediately tensing up. "Oh my...my God Cedric," she said with a breathy and quaking voice.

"Try this again," he mumbled, bracing himself with one arm as he pushed down on his cock and moved his hips forward.

Jill immediately sucked in her breath and held it as her body tensed up.

"Okay okay oka- nnnn'Godddd," she groaned as Cedric kept pushing into her. Jill grit her teeth and squint her eyes, then opened her mouth wide but no sound came out. Cedric pushed in more and Jill bit down on both lips, moaning a high pitched"Mmmm!" and wincing as she dug her fingers into her chair. As Cedric's hips began making contact with her ass Jill starting clenching her fists and tilting her head up as she strained to let out a low guttural sound as if she'd taken a blow to the stomach "Uhmm!" Then he finally bottomed out, his lower abdomen fully mashed up against Jill's ass.

"Holy shit!!" she gasped as she propped up on one elbow, panting as she rest her forehead against the chair, her breath coming from somewhere under all her hair..

"Pussy's tight!!" Cedric groaned as he turned his head up and to the side, blinking in disbelief.

"Oooh!" Jill whined. When she was hot Jill had this sexy little desperate way of whining her enthusiasm or words. It was extremely erotic to hear.

Cedric vigorously shook his head, let out a breath and looked back down at Jill's ass. He gripped the sides of it with both hands, spreading it wider as he slowly pulled his cock out, stopping halfway. Still holding her ass apart, he slowly pushed his cock inside her once more and Jill groaned out loud, her only visible reaction being to clench her fists. Again Cedric mashed all the way up against her ass, holding himself there briefly before easing back and bottoming out once again a little more quickly, eliciting an "Umph!" from Jill. He slowly pulled his cock all the way out and she began to let her hips slump down.

"Jill," I said.

She quickly arched her ass back up, her lower spinal muscles straining under the effort. As Cedric pushed back in Jill raised her head, blowing the hair from her face as she stared at me. I rose forward from my chair enough to brush it away for her.

"Oh..." she huffed and panted, "...God..."

"Steady honey... You're doing good," I said as I caressed her cheek.

Jill reached to touch my face but sensed movement behind her and quickly placed her hand back on the end of her chair. She was trembling, her fingers rigid and curled as Cedric slowly pulled out. He pushed down on his cock, reared back, and then quickly sank it in to the hilt back inside Jill's pussy, bottoming out in one stroke.

"Oh God!!" she cried out, quickly following with a rapid in and out breathing through puckered lips in the brief moment she had.

I sat back in my seat and watched as Cedric took hold of Jill's upturned ass with both hands and started to fuck. Her ability to hold her gaze on me began to falter as she struggled to grab onto the sides of her lounge chair, clinging to it in a death grip with her elbows jutting up behind her. Her glistening, toned back and shoulders muscles moved and flexed as she tried endure the pounding, and she exhaled loud and distressed grunts with each thrust into her.

Cedric groaned "Oh shit!" over and over as he stared down at Jill's ass in his hands, holding her cheeks apart like as he steadily fucked her faster with the same trancelike expression he had when he was working her pussy with his hand.

The gravity of what I was witnessing was finally sinking in, and the contrast between the two of them couldn't have been any starker. My white, 41 year old wife was being fucked senseless by a skinny eighteen year old black kid with a giant cock. Jill the lawyer, turning her ass up for some punk little teenager. For all intensive purposes Cedric wasn't even much bigger than her, maybe twenty pounds heavier and a little taller. That made it all the more erotic to see. The sight of his hands set squarely on her ass, turned straight up as it was... his fingertips pressing down into the fleshy part just below her dimples as he held it in front of him. It was mind-numbingly erotic.

I thought of how we had all been yucking it up earlier, and before with Jill's friends. I remembered how relaxed and nonchalant she was around Cedric, joking and enjoying her buzz. And now he was actually fucking her; his erect cock was inside her.

I looked at Cedric. Skinny little black teenager. He was just staring down at my wife's ass in his hands, huffing away as he put it to her. Making her grunt and groan and whimper. At that moment he owned Jill's ass as he fucked his big cock in and out of her. If I wanted to I could've knocked his block off. But that wasn't the point. I liked seeing him giving Jill the most stressful fucking of her life. And I couldn't get enough of it.

"She feels good, doesn't she," I said, dizzy with taboo lust as Jill's guttural moaning filled the the background.

"Hell yeah, " Cedric muttered, sparing just enough concentration to answer me as he started down at her ass in his hands.

I stared at him...just tearing it up.

"Fuck that little pussy, Cedric," I said solemnly.

"Oh God!" Jill cried out at my words.

"Fuck Jill with all you got... Oh fuck." My voice was shaking I was so turned on.Cedric started fucking her harder. Jill slowly turned her head up to look at me with anxious eyes, her head jerking as she stared at me. She began grimacing with each of Cedric's increasingly powerful thrusts. Her expression was so contorted it looked as if she were enduring a surgical procedure without anesthesia. Were it not the act of intercourse I was witnessing I would have put an immediate halt to her obvious discomfort. As it was, each wince inducing thrust from Cedric's cock into her carried me to greater and greater heights of raw and undeniable pleasure. I wasn't about to stop a thing.

He was pumping into Jill increasingly faster and harder. Still clinging to the sides of her lounge chair, she slowly raised her head up and tried to look around her shoulder, her hair bouncing in front of her eyes as she tried to see just what the fuck was happening back there. She began making a long high-pitched sound as she slowly turned her head back, her eyes clamped shut and all her teeth showing as she let it out.

"AaahhhhhiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeGODDD!!"

When it ended she was deathly quiet as her body jerked silently back and forth. The only sound the slapping of flesh on flesh as they fucked.

Jill suddenly drew in a large breath and shout it out with a "H'OH!", then remained quiet once more, silently taking the vigorous pounding before gasping in another deep breath.

She tried to hold her head up but it lolled over. She righted it and tried to reach back to slow Cedric down, this time finding the strength to turn enough to see him. Cedric was in a sexual stupor, only staring down at her ass in his hands as he pounded her relentlessly.

"Cedriiiiiiiiic!" Jill whined in frustration as she turned to face forward, "You're fucking me so haaaaaaaaaard!!" Her voice filled the patio area. I kept hearing it even after she stopped.

"Oh my G'ahhh..." I moaned. Jill looked up at me with desperate eyes as her head bounced and her hair flung around, then slumped forward against the chair in a huff as her body jerked back and forth.

Cedric was pushing her ass up by his thumbs as he fucked her, as if trying to roll it over forward, making her lower back look uber-arched. Keeping it so, Jill pushed up onto her elbows, pausing to endure a heated and quickened pounding as Cedric leaned over and slid both his hands around her waist and flew into her with reckless abandon. She pursed her lips, breathing in and out so fast she sounded like an overworked sled dog. It was incredibly erotic to see and hear, being that it was because she was being fucked so hard by some young kid.

Again she reached behind her, straining with her left hand in a last attempt to slow this sex crazed teenager who was pounding her pussy with all force and no style. Her outstretched arm shook as she reached for him. She managed to place her wedding ringed hand against Cedric's black waist.

Cedric grabbed Jill's wrist and held it as he fucked her, pumping deep up against her a couple times and holding himself in her as he pulled her arm, causing Jill to arch her upper body up to accommodate him, her firm little tits bouncing and stopping with each individual pump. He resumed the quickened pace and she slowly slumped forward with her arm held straight out behind her. Jill reached up with her free hand to grip the end of her lounge chair and moaned against her shoulder.

Cedric suddenly let go Jill's wrist and her arm fell limp behind her. He gripped Jill by the waist and started pumping faster and faster.

"HaahhhHHHH!!" Cedric shouted, throwing his head back as he flew into her.

Jill was gripping the end of her chair with both hands, crying out long and loud, her voice shaking along with her body.

Cedric suddenly looked like he was enduring an electrical current as he leaned back and shook. "Oh here I go!! Here I go!!"

He pulled out and thick jets of his semen began shooting up the middle of Jill's back and across her shoulder blades as she lie gasping for air beneath him.

"Ugghh that looks so fugging hot cum all over her..." I stammered as each rope landed on her. My head drooped and I rubbed myself watching.