Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are you then?"

"I'm okay."

"With the way that just happened?"

"Yeah...I guess."

"Yeah?"

"It was...I dunno. Kinda sudden and out of nowhere."

"I liked that it was kinda sudden and out of nowhere."

A sexy little grin crept across her face. "I bet you did," she said, pulling me to her for another kiss.

My cock was coming back to life listening to ourselves, and I was instinctively pushing my hips into Jill. She smiled at me, and took my hand, placing it under her tank top. I immediately cupped her breast and her torso heaved as she took in a deep breath. As I rubbed her she closed her eyes and sighed.

"I liked watching, from way over there," I said.

"Yeah?" Jill asked, her voice faint and distant as I massaged her breast. Jill was pushing her legs together and I removed my hand from under her shirt and rubbed her jean covered crotch once more. "I kinda liked that, too. It was different. I felt like...like with the distance separating us...I had to go on instinct and let him...thinking it's what you wanted."

"Jesusss..." I stammered.

"What?" she asked softly.

"That just sounds hot, that's all. You went on instinct and let him. That..."

"Mmm,...Louis... Honey did it really look good?" she asked.

"Mm hm. He just came over here and took you. There was something sexy about seeing you get fucked from so far away. It had nothing to do with not being near you so much as it was just an exciting vantage point. Just...I'm at one end of the yard, and you're at the other, bent over and getting fucked silly."

"Mmph," Jill whimpered. "The way you put that..." She seemed lost in thought for a moment, then, "Just...so long as I can always see you, that I know you're there."

"Of course," I said, caressing her. "I like hearing you say that, Jill. And, it's one of my demands," I smiled.

Jill took my face in her hand. "Mmm...mine too," she said, kissing me. "Louis, what were the two of you talking about, when Cedric got here?"

I leaned over and bit down lightly on one of Jill's nipples through her tank top, getting a whimper, then kissed her neck and against her ear.

"He'd just gotten here a moment before. He asked if you were here, and I asked him if he wanted to see you."

"Mmph... You did?" Jill asked.

"Mm hm. And then I told him you were waiting for him."

"Oh my...," she said under her breath. "You told him that?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Louis... It...it was like that fantasy you told me...about Harvey and Kane."

"I know... It was just like that."

"Mmm," Jill moaned as I rubbed her harder. "Louis I like that. Do you?"

"I do," I said, pushing against her. "And I like that you like it. It makes me want to fuck you."

"Mmph," she whimpered, slowly licking her lips and swallowing. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered faintly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she moaned sexily.

"Jill what did he say to you...when he was spanking you?"

Jill immediately became flush, and I told her so.

"I can see it in your face. It's making you flush."

"Mm,... Just...having my ass smacked like that. By him," she said, pressing her crotch up against my hand.

"Yeah? You liked that? Cedric giving your ass a good smack?"

Jill nodded. "If you're watching it I do. The more I think of it in terms of...like you said...being kind of...I can't believe I'm putting it like this but...twisted, because it's someone so young, and he's doing something like that to me...I'm so much older. And he's spanking me," she swallowed, sighing "H'oh God... I...I like it. A lot. Is that okay?"

"Ugh yesss..." I groaned.

Jill bit her lip and smiled at my reaction.

I swallowed as I stared down at her.

"You like seeing some young teenager smacking my ass," she whispered hotly.

"Ughhh..."

"A young black teenager?" she asked, reaching down and rubbing my cock through my shorts. "Smacking my ass and making me jump?

"Ugghh, yesss. Making you jump..." I groaned.

"Yeah? Before he fucks me?"

"Especially before he fucks you. And especially from across the yard. It's a turns me on sitting on the patio and looking across the yard to see my hot little blonde wife taking it up against the fence from some brazen young black kid."

"Oooh fuck Louis! Oh my God I...I can't believe hearing that makes me...I can feel myself getting wet," she moaned heatedly. Jill strained to kiss me and reach for my crotch at the same time.

"Jesussss, Jill. You're reaction to me saying that is hot... Please... What did he say? Tell me..."

"Mmph," she whimpered, her hips undulating against my hand. "He asked if was wearing my anklet for him."

"Really?"

Jill nodded, biting her lip. She swallowed and then said, "And if I wore the charm for him too."

"And..."

"I said yes. But Louis, I wore it for you," she said, caressing my cheek.

"Jill it's okay. I'm glad you told him that. It's sexier if you told him yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yesss..."

"Okay, but it's important for me that you realize I only told him that becau-Mmph!" she moaned as I cut off her words with a sudden kiss. Jill returned it just as passionately.

"Jill," I said, panting as we parted. "Honey I love you and I believe you. Okay? I-Mmph!" Now it was my turn to be cut off with a kiss.

"So..." I said, stopping to swallow and gulp in a breath. Jill smiled she was so pleased at how turned on I was talking about this. "So was that all he said?

"He asked... Mmph...I can't believe I'm repeating this."

"To me?"

"No...at all."

I rubbed Jill's crotch and pushed into her, leaning down to kiss in front of her ear. "Tell me," I whispered.

"He asked me if..." Jill was breathing heavier at her own words, pressing her mound hard against my palm. "...He asks me if I was going to give him my little blonde pussyohGodLouisss!"

"He said that?" I groaned.

"Yesss..."

"And you turned and nodded to him? Jesus, Jill... You nodded yes?"

"Mmph...I know..." Jill moaned, straining her neck up to kiss me. She pulled me against her so hard it I felt her tooth cut into my lip, but I just pressed harder against her, and we kissed like that, feeling each other up and groaning into each other's mouth.

"He looked like he came hard in you?"

Jill nodded. "It was a lot."

"And you knew to take it."

Jill bit her lip and nodded.

"You know what a good job did?"

"Mmph," Jill whimpered. "Tell me...Tell me that again, Louis. I like hearing that."

I leaned my head against hers and rubbed her hard. "You did a good job for him, Jill. He needed you. Twice, as it seems he does each time. That's a lot of sexual tension to relieve a young man of, and you took care of him. Good girl."

"H'oh my G'ahhh!!" she whispered hotly, raising her hips off the ground against my hand. "Fuck you make me so hot, do you know that? Just by talking to me. My goodness..." she said with a trembling whisper.

"Do you like that, baby?" I asked, still breathing hotly in her ear.

"Oh yesss, Louis... will you take me?" she moaned, raising her head up to repeatedly kiss my cheek and mouth.

"I'm going to," I said, reaching around to undo her shorts.

"No," she said, grabbing my hand. "Up...against the fence? Like he did?"

"Get up," I said.

"Mmph...my legs..." she moaned. "Can you help me?"

I scooped Jill up in my arms and stood up.

"Wooh!" she gushed. "My goodness!... I love when you do that!"

Without breaking eye contact with her, I eased her down, then turned her toward the fence and shoved her up against it.

"Oh!..." she exhaled, bracing herself with her hands as she hit it. "Oh yesss Louis...fuck me up against the fence." I reached around her, quickly undoing her jeans shorts and panties. "Mmph," she moaned as her body moved about.

Once undone I yanked them done as Cedric had and unbuckled my shorts enough to get my cock out.

"Oh you're not even taking your shorts off," Jill sighed, looking down at the ground. "Oh that's sexy Lou- Mmm!!" she grunted as I entered her. "Oh God!..."

I immediately started plowing into her. Eventually I reached around her much as Cedric had, wrapping my arm across her chest and gripping her opposite shoulder, then reached up with my other hand to hold her by the forehead so our cheeks were against each other.

"Oh Oh Yes Yes," came her throaty grunts as I pumped into her. "Oh Louis I'm cuming now," she suddenly announced. "Please...I want you to-...Uh Uh Uh Uhhhh!" and her hips began to shudder. Jill was saying please because she likes when I come with her...she just couldn't get the words out. I could have held out with my second wind, but it was easy enough to let myself go to the sounds of her succumbing to orgasm. So I did, pressing her body up against the fence as I grunted out my climax inside her. After...I was still hard. So, letting us both slip to the ground, I pushed Jill's legs together up against her without removing her jeans, and set about fucking her again on the ground, climaxing a third time in a matter of minutes.

Afterward I carried her over to the lounge chairs to lie down for a while as I got us something to drink, stopping midway to get a kiss and whisper from her about the best sex ever.

The next several days called for rainy weather. Jill and had plenty to work on inside, but it was getting to where it was only chores One day I relented and said I'd spend the afternoon with her putting up much of what Marie and her boyfriend Mark had brought over for inside the pool house. It wasn't so bad. I only complained every now and then to tease Jill, but for the most part we had fun doing it as something to just to do together and not totally feel rained in because we weren't inside our house. To make it more interesting, Chloe had come by to drop off something from work and Jill convinced her to stay and help. But it was again that a couple days had gone by with no word or visit from Cedric. As such, Jill decided to go in the following day to attend some meetings that she otherwise would have joined in by teleconference from her office had only the weather been nicer.

That morning, while Jill was upstairs getting ready, I was sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen having coffee and checking out the news. Because of the dreary weather and early hour the room was somewhat gloomy and dark. I'd just felt the inclination to put a light on when there was a knock on the front door. I wasn't sure at first because it was so faint. Then I heard it again and got up to answer it. It was almost 7am so I was curious as to who it could be, and why they hadn't rang the doorbell. It was Cedric.

"Mornin' Mr. Holden. I hope it ain't too early. Is why knocked so if you wasn't up maybe you wouldn't hear it."

Seemed to make sense.

"Yeah, uh...it's kinda early Cedric, but...no worries. Everything okay?"

"I didn't wake nobody?"

"No...no, Jill's upstairs getting ready for work, though. C'mon in."

We headed back into the kitchen. I took my seat and Cedric sat half on half off one of the bar stools, dressed as usual, in a oversized jersey, baggy jean shorts and sneakers. No hat this time.

"So...like I said, it's kinda early, man. What's up?"

Cedric had that sheepish look again, the one he had when his mother was chewing him out or he was caught doing or saying something.

"Well,...I been busy, at my uncle's most the week and, that's where I'm headed to now, but...I seen the garage door open, and...well he don't care when I get there...""You ride your bike by our house on the way to work for your uncle?"

"N'ah, but I'm over there all week, so...I was just seeing if, you know..."

I hoped it didn't show, but the idea of Cedric stopping by for a morning fuck was having it's effect. Not only did I feel a stirring in my groin, but if I had to guess, I probably looked like I was staring back at him at a loss for words. I guess I was, because he asked if I was all right or mad.

I swallowed and refocused my thoughts.

"No," I chuckled. "I'm not mad. It's...like I said, kinda early, but...um...Jill's upstairs, so..." I paused to listen, hearing nothing up there. "It sounds like she's out of the shower. Just...just hold on a bit. Jesus...Just a, give it a minute until she comes down. So you know she's about to go to work, so... This probably isn't a good time, any day really."

"Want me to leave now?"

"No...just...if anything she'll give you a funny look like you're crazy or something, but she won't be mad. Flattered maybe, but not mad."

Several more minutes went by when we heard Jill coming down the stairs, followed by the clicking of her heels as she made her way down the hall, stopping by her office, and then into the kitchen. She was already addressing me before she even entered the room.

"Louis, I'm running late so if you don't mind I'm just gonna- Oh..." she said, literally stopping in her tracks. "Hi, Cedric," she said, shooting me a look. "I didn't hear the doorbell."

"He stop by on the way to work," I said.

Jill gave him a funny look as she checked her phone. She glanced at me again but only briefly before looking back down at it. As usual she was dressed to kill. Jill always is for meetings, going the extra mile because they usually involved clients or someone else's legal counsel, in which instance it's even more the case that appearance is everything.

"Goin' to work?" Cedric asked.

"I'm...going to work all right," Jill said, looking up from her phone at him, then me. "Louis, do you think you'd be able to look at that brief on my desk this morning, and if it's okay then fax it in to me?" she asked. She took a sudden step back when Cedric slid off the stool to stand and gawk at her.

"I'll take care of it," I said.

"It's just a couple pages," she said to me, glancing down at Cedric's thumb flicking his crotch. "Sorry for the short notice Louis, but I appreci- Cedric...honey...I'm late," she said as he walked up to her.

"This always how you always dress?" he asked, walking around behind her.

"For work it is. And you already asked me that, remember?" Jill asked, looking at me.

"'Cause, wow...that look is slammin'! Like all about business," he said, eyeing up her backside.

Jill nervously took a quick glance over her shoulder, as if expecting him to touch her at any moment.

"Well, when I'm at...work," she said, speaking unevenly when she felt him get closer, "I mean business," she finished when he stepped back to look again. "I'm glad it meets your approval," she added with a slight huff and quick squint of the eyes as we traded looks.

"The matching skirt and jacket," I said. Jill checked herself out, then looked over her shoulder at Cedric as he stared down at her.

"Yeah, the skirt. I mean the pants was tight an all, like...it looked good, but... This office stuff looks good."

"Office 'stuff'?" Jill asked with a slight chuckle, turning her head to look at Cedric as he came around the other side of her. "I think you're trying to give me a compliment," she said, turning to set her brief case on the table. She opened it and put her phone inside, then closed it and turned to address him.

"My bad," he said, briefly glancing at me. "I mean these clothes, you know? You look really good," he said, absentmindedly using all the fingers of one hand to scratch at his crotch as he looked her down. Jill glanced down at his hand. He looked to be fully erect under his shorts.

"Thanks...Cedric," Jill said, rubbing her hands together, looking from me to him. "Sweetheart," she said, watching as he slowly reached for her. "I can't mess up these clothes and I really am running la-" she stopped short and swooned when he reached inside her suit jacket and ran the back of his fingers over her bra and silk blouse covered breast. "Cedric," she said softly, her eyes fluttering. Jill raised a hand as if to brush him away but her arm twitched when he suddenly palmed her full breast. Her arm fell slowly to her side as he began to massage her.

Jill opened her eyes on him when he stepped up next to her and ran his hand over her backside. "I have to..." she whispered, her body wavering from his touch. He leaned toward her like he was going to kiss her and Jill reared back. She watched his hand as he reached down in front of her. "Cedric, please d- Mmph!" she moaned as he ran his palm over her tight skirt covered lower abdomen. "Louisss..." she breathed. Cedric got lower and boldly reached under Jill's skirt. "Oh my G'ahhh," she said, and quickly grasped his shoulder when her knees buckled.

"I needed to come over," he said flatly, looking up at her as he worked his hand between her legs. Jill just stared back at him as her body twitched.

"Jesus," I said under my breath, feeling extremely horny by the notion that this kid had showed up to get intimate with my wife and seduce her into letting him fuck her before she left for work. The sight of them was intoxicating: Cedric in his baggy clothes and looking every bit the slacker youth as he reached up Jill's business skirt in our kitchen. And she was starting to react, resting a forearm on his shoulder and looking over at me with anxious lust as she rolled her skirted hips on his hand.

"Getting me wet," she said under her breath, glancing up at Cedric as she turned to look down where his hand disappeared under her skirt.

He stood up and immediately turned Jill to face the table. She awkwardly scoot her feet around as he pushed her against it and began undoing his shorts. She went to turn and address him and Cedric stopped what he was doing to grab Jill's shoulders and push her forward.

"Jesus!" she exhaled, looking at me as she braced her hands on the table. "Cedric, honey wait-" Jill tried to raise up but he pushed her back down, "Umph!", this time causing her to push her briefcase and other items out of the way in order to support herself. Cedric immediately pressed up against her. "Okay okay... Let me...at least-mmph!..." Jill struggled to say as she managed to kick her heels off and square up her footing. She was near hyperventilating as she listened to him undo his shorts. She looked over at me to find me staring right back at her, rubbing my growing erection as I watched.

"Oh my goodness," Jill muttered solemnly at me. She returned her attention behind her when Cedric begin hiking her skirt up over her hips as his erection flopped about. He forcefully shoved her skirt up to stay in place. "My clothes plea- Mm!! Jesus..." she grunted again when he took a forceful grip of her hips and shook them once as if to get her to hold still. Jill took the hint and didn't move. Her heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. Cedric gently placed on hand on her lower back and with the other ran his entire palm over her panty covered mound. Jill's mouth opened and her eyelids drooped.

"H'oh my God," she said almost too faint to hear.

Jill slowly raised her head up to look over at me through hazy eyes as she moved her ass up and down in unison with him.

"Damn," Cedric muttered to himself. "S'all wet."

"Jill's pussy is all wet," I said, staring at Jill.

"I'ma fuck her right over this table," he said, stroking is cock as he felt her upturned ass.

"Mmmm!" Jill moaned load as she twist her ass from side to side.

"You got big cock for my wife's pussy this morning Cedric?" I asked.

"I got big cock for your wife's pussy Mr. Holden," Cedric exhaled solemnly as he tugged on his cock.

"Oh God!" Jill cried out as she listened to us.

Cedric gave her ass a hard smack.

"OH!" she shouted with a jump, and went right back to squirming her hips back and forth.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Gonna fuck her good for me?" I asked, panting as I looked between him and Jill's ass in his hands.

"Gonna fuck her pussy real good for you. You watch," he said, looking seriously concerned that I believe him as he stood behind my bent over wife and stroked himself.