Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 05

Story Info
Jill makes up for bad timing.
17.5k words
4.72
58.6k
78

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
739 Followers

We didn't hear from Cedric for several days after. More than a week and a half had gone by when he suddenly showed up one Sunday afternoon. Jill and I had just finished exercising. She was still upstairs doing her post-workout yoga stretch thing, and I happened to be out in the driveway sitting in my car looking for something when he rode up on his bike.

"Hey Mr. Holden," he said, surprising me.

"Oh... Hey Cedric. I didn't hear you roll up," I said, leaning out of the car. "Long time no see? You been all right?" He looked out of breath, standing there in his hat, a t-shirt and cut off sweat pants and sneakers.

"Just been workin' extra hours for my uncle and all. I been tryin' to catch y'all before I leave, a couple times," he said, removing his hat to scratch his head.

"Hmm. Yeah there were a few days of rain where Jill and I just figured we either head into work or get some errands done. You say you're leaving? I figured you had at least another week or so before you took off for school."

"Came up kinda sudden. This friend of mine and me we was able to hook up with a coed dorm room a few days ago. We got to get in soon as possible or lose it, so... Gonna be leavin' tomorrow."

"Coed, huh? Good for you."

"So, we still cool and all?" Cedric asked.

He took off his hat again and scratched his head, looking from me to the house.

"Yeah...we're cool," I said, staring back at him.

I looked to the house, half expecting to see Jill staring out the window at us. I suddenly had the urge to see Cedric really put it to her. Perhaps it was his apparent eagerness to get one more chance with her, and/or the idea that this might be anyone's last chance with her. Jill and I had already discussed the reality of what Cedric might expect as time went on and agreed on the fact that whatever happens it wasn't going to be the case that it was open house during semester break, or ever. Neither of us were looking for a regular guest.

"I think Jill's up there still working out, so... Might not be a good time," I said. "But, I suppose it couldn't hurt to come in and say goodbye."

"Aw for real?" he said, perking up.

I turned to look at him.

"Maybe not, man. I'm serious. Being smart means you might have to be when you least want to, you know? Just...c'mon. I'm sure she'll be cool with at least saying goodbye."

"Yeah, that's cool," he said.

"Just remember what I've been telling you," I said over my shoulder as we headed inside. "Not gonna see your buddies over here still, right?" I said, looking back at him.

"N'ah, I don't even talk to them no more," he said, closing the door behind him.

We stood at the bottom of the steps and leaned up the stairwell.

"You still up there, babe?"

"Yeah," came Jill's voice.

I nodded toward the stairs for Cedric to follow.

"You decent?" I said, stepping into the doorway of the gym room. It was empty.

"Yeah, are you?" she asked from our bedroom.

I paused in the hallway and Cedric bumped into me. The bedroom. 'Eh...screw it,' I thought, and proceeded to lead him in there.

"Eeep!" Jill shrieked, quickly dashing behind the byōbu. She was wearing nothing but her stretch yoga pants. "Louis!" she said, peeking out from the side with her arms folded over her chest.

"You said you were decent," I told her.

"Uh! For you! In here?!..." She glanced past me, widening her eyes. I took the hint and stepped in front of Cedric. I looked over my shoulder at him and he and looked away.

"Sorry," he said, from under the brim of his hat.

"Not your fault, Cedric," Jill said, staring at me for an explanation. "So...anyway... Like our bedroom?" she added, still drilling a hole in me with her eyes.

"He's here to say goodbye before he leaves," I said.

"Leaving? I thought you had another week or two before you left for school?" she asked."N'ah. Found out I was leavin' like, tomorrow or somethin', so..."

"He came by and missed us the other day," I said.

"Yeah, like, twice, but... It's cool. Just came by again to see if y'all was here before I go."

"Hmm," Jill said, looking down.

"So you can't tell from outside, but...y'all gotta big house," Cedric said, looking around. "Is that from China or somethin'?" he asked, looking at the byōbu.

Jill exhaled a laugh. "Louis got it for me from Japan after our wedding," she said, looking down. Cedric just stared at her and she stepped back behind it again.

"That's like, from the movies or somethin'," he said, walking up to it. Jill stepped further behind it.

"Louis?" she said. I could tell Cedric glanced my way, but I maintained eye contact with Jill. I walked up next to the byōbu and folded back the section she was standing behind. "Louisss," she exhaled, immediately becoming flush as she reached for her own shoulders and turned a knee inward.

'No?' I mouthed.

Jill exhaled a loud sigh from her nose but didn't answer, she just looked back and forth between me and Cedric.

"Those your workout clothes?" he said, looking her down.

"Mm, yes," she answered softly.

"Your body's all tight," he said, looking down Jill's taut abdomen as it expanded and contracted with each breath.He stepped up against her and she fidgeted nervously, swallowing as she dared to look up at him, then back down over her arms.

"I ain't done nothin' since I been over here, you know?" he asked, flicking his thumb over his tented erection. "Ain't looked at porn or nothin'. Just...like saving myself before I go."

Jill didn't know what to say to that, only giving Cedric a faint, "Oh...um...Cedric I'm not sure that..."

"Jill?" I said, caressing her cheek. "I think Cedric needs to get deep."

She exhaled deep and turned her head against my hand, kissing my palm.

"That right Cedric? You here to get deep in my wife's pussy?"

"Oh my God I wanna get deep in her pussy Mr. Holden," he said, taking an absentminded step toward Jill.

"Cedric!" she sighed against me as I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms over hers. Jill cocked her head way back so as to put her mouth under my ear.

"We need to be careful," she whispered.

"Yeah? Bad timing?" I whispered back.

Jill bit her lip and nodded up at me, then turned back to look at Cedric.

"Jill wants to bend over for you Cedric, she's...she's just a little shy, this being our bedroom and all."

I could feel her head against my jaw as she looked up at me so I bent down and kissed her ear. I heard her swallow as she breathed heavily in front of me. I took her by the chin and turned her head up and kissed her, and while doing so gently pushed down on her forearms, eliciting a muffled whimper from her. We broke our kiss but I kept planting little ones on her head as I gripped her arms and held them behind her, making her little breasts thrust out and heave as she panted at Cedric.

"Jill has beautiful breasts," I said gently. Jill's little tits heaved with each nervous breath.

She watched as Cedric reached out and cupped her breast, tweaking her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Ohhh," she exhaled softly and squirmed against me.

He leaned in and took Jill's other breast in his mouth and began sucking hard on her nipple.

"Ohhh," Jill sighed. "Oh my G- MMM!" she moaned out as he ran his other hand down over her spandex covered pussy mound again. Jill's body immediately shuddered against me. I let go her arms and she immediately reached up to cradle Cedric's head as he nursed on her breast. I ran my hand down her backside and her legs nearly gave out.

"Oh my...oh my gawd," Jill sighed, swooning forward and bracing her hands on Cedric's shoulders to keep from falling. He stopped to hold her by the forearm. I pulled her to me and turned her back to him. Jill just swallowed and looked up at me in a daze, catching her breath.

I glanced at Cedric. He was looking down at her ass.

"Jill's ass is perfect," I said, reaching over her to cup to handfuls of it and pull her up against me.

"Oh," she sighed, standing up on her tip toes as I strained, then let her down.

"Jill got such fine booty," Cedric said to me as he reached out and briefly felt her up.

"Oooh..." came her soft voice as she turned to look at him over her shoulder.

I grabbed both her hands and put them against my growing tent.

"Sometimes Jill doesn't realize the affect she has on men when they see her, especially in her stretch pants."

"Mm..g'g'ah...Louis," she stuttered softly. Her body was rising and falling in my arms with her heavier breath as she stared up at me.

"Show him," I whispered, holding her by the shoulders. "Show Cedric what causes men to need you most of all Jill."

"Mmph," she whimpered looking up at me. Jill placed her forearms against my chest, took a small step back and put her feet together, then arched her ass out for Cedric. I had a perfect view down her arched and toned little back as she stuck out her ass.

Cedric reached down and took Jill's other cheek, and together we groped her ass, pulling it apart and squeezing her cheeks.

"Mmphyesss," came her breathy whisper.

"You like that?" I asked softly. "Your husband and some kid fondling you?"

"Yesss..." she whispered, looking up at me.

"More?"

"Yesss..." she said even softer. Jill swallowed nervously and looked to her side. "I want you both to keep touching me," she whispered.

Cedric ran his hand between her legs and she twitched against me with a soft moan.

I held one of her hands to my chest and with the other reached up to cup her breast while Cedric continued feeling her up from behind.

"Oh yesss," Jill moaned softly against me, taking my hand and kissing it.

I bent down and kissed the top of her head and she whimpered.

Cedric gripped Jill's shoulder and put more effort into his rubbing of her spandex covered pussy.

"Mmmm," Jill moaned as she tightened her grip on my hand and rest her forehead against my chin.

"Feels good," he said as he stared down at Jill's ass.

She just panted softly against my chest as she arched her ass up and down on his hand.

"Feels good and looks good," he added, supinating his hand so he was palming Jill from behind.

"Ohhh," she moaned, this time in her regular voice.

"Yeah?" Cedric asked.

"Oh yesss...like that. Mmph..." Jill was putting a near impossible horizontal arch in her lower back for him.

"Oooh look at..." Cedric said, marveling at it. He clenched a fistful of the back of her yoga pants at the waistband in his left hand to hold her still as he rubbed her with his right.

"God that looks hot," I said.

"Yeah?" she panted through drooped eyelids. I just nodded. Jill's voice was a breathy whisper of increasing lust. "Louisss...I'm getting wet...H'oh my...G'ahhh...Mmph..."

"Mmm," Cedric groaned, suddenly gripping the flare of Jill's hips and just rubbing his tented cock up against the side of her ass.

"You like gripping Jill's hips when you fuck her, Cedric?" I asked. Jill looked up at me and whimpered.

"Hell yeah," he breathed. "I like grippin' all this when I fuck her."

"I like seeing you hold Jill like that, gripping her little waist when you're fucking up against her like that. Holding her ass still so you can fuck her pussy. Jill likes having her little waist held tight when she's getting fucked."

"Louisss..." she breathed, grabbing a handful of my shirt and looking up at me with pleading lust-filled eyes.

Cedric just stared down at Jill's ass as he slowly humped up against it. He gave it a hard underhanded smack and went back to rubbing her spandex covered mound again.

"Oooh!" she whined, turning to look back at him.

Cedric just watched his hand as he sawed it up and down her ass and between her crotch. He looked like he was trying to speak.

"She gotta tight pussy," he finally said, looking up at me.

"Jill's got a very tight pussy," I said.

"Oh my...Godddd," came Jill's trembling voice. "The way you're talking about me," she said with a breathy whisper. She looked up and moaned a long kiss against my neck.

"S'all wet too," Cedric added, watching closely as he slowly ran the side of his hand up and down against her turned up spandex covered mound.

"Here," I said, reaching down over Jill's shoulders. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of her yoga pants and scoot them down a few inches. "Jill's kept herself nice and shaved for you in case you came back."

"Ohhhhh..." she groaned at my words.

Cedric slid his open hand down the back of Jill's pants and began palming her bare pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned shakily.

"All wet," Cedric exhaled, looking up at me.

Jill was scooting her ass back at him and looking at me with clenched teeth and droopy eyes, mumbling "Gawd Louis?" before letting her forehead rest against my chest. She was so wet I could hear it, the slick wet sounds of Cedric's hand wagging between her labia.

"That's it," I said quietly, gulping hard as I stared down over her shoulder. "Rub my wife's pussy."

"Mmph," Jill whimpered against my chest.

I took her by the chin and tilt her head up. She was looking at me with pleading eyes and eagerly responded when I bent down to kiss. We traded soft little pecks as Cedric played with her pussy from behind.

"This is nice..." she whispered as we parted.

"Yeah? Kissing while he's back there?"

"Yesss," she moaned softly with furrowed brow.

"You like kissing your husband while someone else rubs your pussy from behind?"

Jill just nodded up at me with lustful anxiousness as she slowly undulated her hips on Cedric's hand.

"Cedric," I said, maintaining eye contact with her. "Can you do that for a little while longer? I'm not done kissing my wife."

He just nodded without even bothering to look up and pulled the back waistband of Jill's spandex to work more of his hand inside. The sensation caused Jill to perk up with an attentive look and moan "oooh" directly at me.

She didn't waste any time and immediately reached around my neck and pulled me to her. This time she was more passionate, holding my face in her hands and even whispering me she loved me in between pecks. As we kissed I felt her body jump and she immediately grabbed my shoulders. She twitched again and whimpered into my mouth. Our lips parted slowly and she rest her forehead against me with a sudden "Oh!" as her body twitched.

"He's gonna make me come," she quickly whispered against my chest.

Looking over Jill's shoulder I could see Cedric was gripping her hip with one hand as he worked his other from side to side under the back of her spandex. He took a step closer so he could better manage palming her wiggling pussy.

Jill was clenching fistfuls of my shirt and staring anxiously up at me. She strained her head up, giving me a lip biting kiss and held it as she began to cry out in orgasm. As the first crashing wave hit, her mouth slid from mine and she pulled herself to me by my shirt, letting out a long moan as her head fell against my chest and her body shook. She began rising up on the balls of her feet as her pelvis and leg quivered uncontrollably. I just held her to me as she endured her orgasm. Looking down over her shoulder I could see her ass jump and twitch against Cedric's hand.

As she started to come down Jill raised her head up to hold another kiss, making little whimper and moaning noises as Cedric slowly rubbed her.

"MM!" she suddenly moaned with a jump as an aftershock ripped through her.

She had several more, moaning out with each one, before slowly parting lips with me.

"Good?" I asked.

Jill sighed up at me with a hazy glow about her. I kissed her head. She swallowed, then turned to look behind her. She reached back and grabbed a handful of Cedric's shirt.

"C'mere," she groaned, pulling him to her for a lip mashing kiss before turning back to face me and immediately straining up to kiss me just as passionately. Cedric stepped up against her ass and reached under her arms to cup both tits as he began humping up against her. Jill moaned into my mouth as she shoved and wiggled it out back against him.

"Mm'yeah?!" she whined between kisses with me. She pulled away and looked down at Cedric's hands as they worked her tits, then looked up at me. "He wants to fuck me," she said under her breath as she stared up at me. Cedric slid his hands down over her tummy and worked his thumbs under the waistband of her spandex yoga pants.

"Cedric-" she went to say, stopping short when he took her by the wrist. He placed her hand over the bulge in his sweats and she inhaled sharply. She looked nervously up at us as her other arm fell to her side. Cedric reached over and cupped one of Jill's naked breasts and she swooned on already unsteady legs.

"Jesus Christ," she whispered hotly, her eyelids fluttering. She crooked her head back to look up at him, as if about to speak, when Cedric took Jill by the waist and turned her sideways to him. He lowered his head and began sucking on her breast as he held her up with one arm wrapped around her naked back.

"Oh my-... Cedric," Jill sighed, her upper body twitching as she slowly leaned back. Wearing nothing but a pair of stretch yoga pants that were pulled halfway over her ass she just stood there, straight-legged with her breasts thrust out and her arms hanging down at her side as he sucked on her nipple. It was so erotic to see the sucking lips of some black teenager we hardly knew attached to my wife's little pink nipple.

"Jeez... suck my wife's tits," I groaned, nearly falling over forward as I watched. Her head lolled over and her eyes found me as they drooped from the sensation of Cedric's sucking mouth on her breast. He reached down and ran his hand over her spandex covered pussy mound as he continued mauling her breast with his mouth.

"Oh my G'ahh..." she moaned and reached up to hold onto his shoulders.

"God take her," I groaned.

"Cedric," she breathed hotly. "Cedric honey your...Oh God your making me so fucking wet...mmph..."

He suddenly stopped sucking Jill's breast and looked at her as he slowly palmed her crotch. She was just panting at him as she caught her breath, pumping her her hips against his hand. He pulled Jill to him and began kissing her, the visible action of his mouth indicating he was forcing his tongue into hers. She immediately braced her hands against his chest and looked directly at me in wide-eyed surprise as she exhaled her moaning breath into his mouth.

Jill was pushing at him but Cedric wouldn't take no for an answer and only doubled down on his efforts, taking a sudden and tighter hold around her shoulders, pinning her arms tighter between them and giving her less leverage with which to push away from him.

Slowly, Jill began raising her knee up against Cedric's waist and locked her lower leg around him, at which point he reached around and grabbed her spandex clad ass and pulled her tighter against him, turning her taut and toned little back to me in the process. Jill was slowly pumping her hips against him and I felt my cock twitch with a surge of pre-cum.

They necked and ground against each other like this for several moments when Cedric broke their kiss with a mutually breathy gasp for air only to begin biting at Jill's neck.

"Oh my...Oh my God!" she sighed as she was thoroughly ravaged by the young man who only weeks before had broken in our yard in the middle of the night.

Jill was struggling to turn to see me when Cedric suddenly began working his thumbs under the waistband of her yoga pants. Her leg came down and she wavered against him as her body was manhandled.

"Mm," Jill swallowed nervously. "Cedric... Cedric honey wait," she said, pushing him away.

Cedric leaned back from Jill, looking down at her like he wanted to either kill her or eat her. She went to speak but he just spun her around against me with an "Oh!" She gulped at me and looked back over her shoulder as he began tugging her yoga pants down over her hips.

jack7
jack7
739 Followers