Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Louis I understand honey? I do... Oh baby," she whispered, pressing a kiss to my chest as she continued caressing me.

"And... There's no rhyme or reason to it Jill. For why or how what I see in any of these images comes to be or happens or whatever, in the images that is. And the images themselves don't instigate a plan or a want or need for something to happen about them. Again, they're a stand alone type thing. They're fleeting and gone. But the images...you're in them. I like them. Considering them for real? I like it Jill. Even if...we both don't need anyone or thing...or even to talk fantasy...I like to consider them for real anyway." I took a deep breath. "What I see in these images Jill... I can't deny that, I like it. I don't understand why I do. I just do. I like it a lot."

Jill reared back to look up at me. With a very slow and affectionate "Ohhh honeyyyyy" she took my face in both her hands and hugged me again. "I knowwwww," she said soft and soothingly as she resumed stroking my hair. "I know you doooooo..."

"Jill I'd fuckin' kill and die for you... What we discussed a moment ago doesn't change, but neither does the other, what I just told you. I like it."

"I know you doooooo," she repeated ever so softly.

"I could also stop if you wanted me to."

"You know I don't want that and probably wouldn't ask you to if I did Louis."

"I'd want you to if you did Jill. And then I'd naturally stop liking them. Do you believe me?"

She turned her head up for a kiss, then went back to hugging me and stroking my hair.

"Jill I get the sense that you don't think about my fantasy when we're not talking about it. Or if not in general, then in any way."

She looked up at me, speaking softly.

"Louis...I don't. I really don't. I don't have to try not to. It's just...the way it is. Is that okay?"

I just huffed a smile at her.

"Is it?" she asked again, looking unsure of whether she should have told me that.

"Of course, Jill."

"I guess because I don't want anyone else," she said, "is why I just don't think of it on my own." Jill thought for a moment. Then, looking up at me. "Louis if I do something like buy a certain pair of panties or I'm by myself and become aroused over something, it's with you and only you in mind. That's what...does it for me. You. It's automatic and natural. As far as your fantasy or those images goes...and me acting or thinking on them...on my own or when I'm alone?...I just...don't. I mean, I might in as far as trying to do something for you. Or...if I think you might want to talk about it, which usually happens when I'm with you." Jill thought a moment and then sighed. "Oh man...I'm not sure I know how to explain that. Louis I don-"

"Like pretending to wear that anklet to work that one time?" I said, perfectly happy to interrupt her to keep her calm about that.

"Yes!"

"You came up with that all on your own and when you were alone."

"Yessss. Exactly. My God I was wondering how I was gonna explain what I meant I'm so glad you said that. In exactly that way Louis. It was sort of a thing at the time, the anklet. And it caught my eye that morning and, boom."

"Boom?"

"Boom. The ruse came to me. I felt devious and knew you'd go bonkers. And you did!"

I smiled and Jill jabbed me playfully.

"But," she continued, "...on my own? As in, for me? I...I just don't. I think of you. That morning I was excited and aroused, but only because I knew it was gonna drive you crazy. Had that thing broke or gone missing? I personally wouldn't have cared, but I would have been disappointed foryou. I could wear it and feel sexy but...only because of how it makes you look at me and think about me," Jill smiled at her play on words with pop up onto her toes. "It's for you!"

I smiled back.

"You know what's in my heart Louis."

"Of course."

"But what I did that morning? On it's own and without you in mind? it didn't, doesn't and just couldn't do anything for me. And had you been away? Yes wearing it made me feel sexy, but not if you hadn'tseenme wearing it, or rather weren'tgoingto see me wear it. ...It's sort of how I consider thinking of your fantasy or what we've done... Or me, having gotten "into it" then. Louis even...during...when I was into it...there's a part of me that was...tuned in to you. Or in tune with you. No matter what you saw or heard, part of my enjoyment was centered around you. My physical and mental enjoyment. Does that make sense?"

"Yes Jill but, it's important to me that you let go."

"I did, I let go. Just...I don't think like you think I did. I can't explain it. It's like...When I did it was through you, not on my own. I never felt like you were ever only just...there... or just watching me, like I was off on some adventure and you were viewing it. Whenever something happened, there was something going on between you and me in spite of anything or anyone else," Jill said, waving her index finger back and forth between us. "And that goes for every time, when I was into it, or letting go as you say. In a way...I could see what you did, in my head. Or I was seeing it. During. I really could. I saw what you did and somehow felt what you did and heard it the way you did and...and... And then my God it would all be confirmed when I'd see that look on your face. Do you understand?"

"I'm beginning to."

"And I like it that way. Because it means it's...mm..."

"Always us," I said.

"Yeah...that."

"Okay."

"I let go honey. Okay?"

"Okay Jill."

"Louis I know my own thoughts and feelings on this. Understand? Iammy own person you know."

I smiled at Jill's insistence on all this. She tilt her head and smiled back, then tiptoed up for several kisses, then rest back on her heels, a knowing gleam in her eye as she stared up at me. I couldn't resist and pulled her up to me for a much longer kiss. It ended nice and slow.

"Mmm, I like that," she cooed softly with her eyes still closed and a lick of the lips. "More."

We kissed more. A lot more. We finally broke off so I could finish what I was saying.

"Well...Jill I guess what I'm admitting is...I do think of those images, or see them... Or rather...they come to me..."

"Outside the fantasy?" she asked. "When we're not talking about it?"

I nodded.

"When you're alone?"

I nodded again. "Just sometimes," I said. "Not a lot, but..."

"Sometimes," she said.

I nodded.

Jill though for a moment.

"Louis, sometimes or a lot even. I appreciate your sharing your thoughts and always want you to but... Honey... How is that different from when you first told me three years ago? Or when you come up with a new fantasy to tell me. I mean, I know you're not coming up with them on the spot. Heck...you even tell me so...in so many words. Or...it's obvious and you don't need to tell me."

I thought for a moment.

"Mm, I don't know, how it's different Jill I... Hmm."

"You don't because it's not. Louis this has been troubling you hasn't it."

I just rolled my eyes and looked around, not knowing how to answer. It had, but I couldn't explain what Jill had just pointed out to me.

"Louis...oh baby..." she said, squeezing me as tight as she could, planting kisses all over my chest and on her way up to my lips. Then softly next to my ear "I don't see it as different. Sweetheart. Release yourself from this. Mmmmm," she moaned a kiss to it. "Aside from the hesitation in first telling me, when you come up with a fantasy? Did you feel like this then?"

"No," I said truthfully.

"Honeyyyyy...I mean, I can see how you might have felt bad or concerned had I recoiled from any bit of it. But if you didn't then you shouldn't be concerned now or ever."

"I would have Jill."

"And I know that. You make me feel so good sometimes. So cared for. Because I know you'll hold a crushing weight no matter how long if it means keeping me from bearing an ounce of it ever."

I nodded.

"And you have been, with this. Maybe not crushing, but any weight from it is...unnecessary. You're feeling bad or concerned and that's because you love me and you're always looking out for me, even if sort of blindly...and that makes me happy, but this is no different honey. Okay? I know you think of things or images, even when not around me, and I understand the context you say it's in and share in your perspective of it, and if anything it makes me feel sexy. Sexy to you."

"That's a big part of it for me, is how sexy you are."

"If it makes you feel better Louis, as far as what I get out of any of this? it's that. You make me feel so incredibly sexy honey. And that goes for what we've done. I felt...so sexy then too. And ultimately, that's because of you too. Because of how you were seeing me and thinking of me because of it. Made me feel so sexy. But anyway, this thing you feel you're admitting to me, it's something I know already. Just like I was telling you something you already know a few moments ago. Yet again." We both smiled at that.

I finally looked her in the eye and she gave me bright eyes and scrunched her nose at me smiling.

"You know I'm right. Don't you," she said. "Don't you. You just like having something to worry about." I was just blinking at Jill. "Look at you," she said. "It's hitting you hard that you know I'm right."

Jill was trying not to laugh in case I was still not seeing her point. But she was right and she knew I knew she knew it. I started laughing and she did too.

"Gotcha," she grinned, hugging me again. "It's usually you dissecting things for me to see. I like when I have one up on you with this philosophical stuff."

Jill was beaming up at me.

"I'm glad had this talk Louis. All of it."

"Me too. I think we've always been on the same page Jill. We're just makin' sure of it, that's all. And I'm glad. It makes me feel good.

"It makes me feel good," she said. "I needed it."

"Me too to both."

"Hmmm," she smiled against me.

Jill was lightly twisting me side to side as she hugged me, gently caressing my hair...only stopping to plant a kiss on my chest and then rest her cheek back against it.

We hugged like this for a long while, my head resting on hers. I might have been fine after a moment but she kept it up, coiling her arms tighter around me, even having been on her tiptoes the whole time.

"You know how I think of all this?" I mused as we swayed back and forth in each other's arms.

"Hmm," she peeped without looking up.

"Just like with our marriage and everything else we do in life, when it comes to all that but my point is this fantasy thing and how we approach it, even when just talking about it like this...as far aswe'reconcerned Jill? Kinda like what you said, always us. Well...I think of us as a team you and me. We're a team. "

"A...a team?" she asked with soft but apparent disbelief as she reared back enough to look up at me. "Did you just say we're a team??" Her eyes were watering as I looked down into them, nodding.

She hugged me tight again.

"I always have," I added, resting my head on hers again.

"Me too," she said. "I guess I just didn't know another way to say it. But me too Louis."

"Yeah?" I asked, hugging her tighter to me and feeling her respond in kind as she nodded. I held her to me like that for a moment. "Us against them Jill," I said, getting an exhaled smile. She squeezed me what felt as tight as she could, then relaxed it.

"Hmmm," she smiled again. "I like that a lot."

"Me too," I said. "Jill I've always felt like, whenever something has happened? of all involved, it's you and me with the higher agenda. If anyone is left out of the loop? it's not either of us. Wearethe loop. We're the ones running the show. You and me."

"A team," she said soft, then inhaled deep and loud, and let her breath out slow and measured against me with soft and warm "Hmmmmm."

"I'd almost have felt guilty for it Jill...if I didn't know better."

"How's that?" she asked.

"Knowing better?"

"Yeah..."

"Hmmm..." I breathed, feeling my cock stiffen between us. "Anyone..." I took a deep breath. "...Other men?...not part of the team or in the loop?...I'd say they made out pretty good..."

I felt Jill's breathing get heavier. And I felt her swallow hard.

"How?..." she asked softly, asking more to hear than to find out. But she knew I knew that.

"By finding relief as they did..."

"Mmph," Jill sighed against me, pressing herself against my erection.

"...inside my wi-... Inside you."

Jill slowly gazed up at me, eyes half shut, looking like she'd just cum. We met just as slowly in a long, single and sensuous and yet loving kiss, that took forever to peel our lips completely away from. The wet smacking noise made when they did was so singularly the only noise to be heard, surely the whole world must have. I kissed the top of her head, not being shy about inhaling the smell of her loud enough to hear.

"Louis you make me feel such...such intense and distinguishable love and lust at the same time. Do you know that?... Do you?" she repeated against me. "Just... Mmph... I love you so much. I love you so fucking much..."

"Mmmm. I like when you cut loose and swear like that," I said, resting my cheek on her head.

"You inspire me," she replied warmly, smiling at herself for quoting me I could just tell by her voice. I pulled away to look down at her.

"You're so cute," I told her.

"You like it?"

"Yeeeeah," I said, planting another one on the top of her head.

"Still gonna tell me?" she asked just as adorably. 'Bout this fantasy you been 'kickin' around?'" she added, giving us both a shake. "Still want to?" As if she couldn't have guessed by the erection I was pressing against her.

"Still want to," I said.

"Mmmm. I still want you to."

"Good. 'Cause I know you miss that one," I grinned.

Jill stuck her tongue out and scrunched her nose up at me. I reached over and grabbed her smoothie, drinking half of it and handing the rest to her. She finished the rest with an "Ahhhh!"

"You know this 'feeling frisky because of a workout' thing is all the motivation I need," I said.

"You're right," she said matter-of-factly. "Sometimes...especially when I really get after it?...I get pretty horny. I read about it. It's called a coregasm."

"A-?" I tried to keep my roll of the eyes from being too exaggerated. Jill was horny and I didn't want to stifle that. Luckily she was on the same page.

"I know..." she said. "Lame."

"I prefer to just think of you as being in heat," I said.

"Mmm, I like when you say that about me. Makes me feel sexy."

"You are sexy," I told her.

"And it makes me feel young," she added, staring at me.

"It makes who feel what now?" I asked, looking around.

"Hardy har har and aren't we just a barrel of laughs," Jill complained with a glint in her eye. "So corny sometimes..." she added, but sounding sexy about it.

"You like my corny sometimes."

"Yes," she said simply and softly.

"You fell in love with me 'cause of it."

"That was part of it."

"You love my jokes," I repeated as she reached to plant several kisses on my chin.

"I love your jokes," she whispered soft and sexy between them.

"And you..."

"What about me?" she asked still giving me kisses.

"You look and feel 29."

"Mmmm! Keeping it under 30 even!" she said all sexy and seductive like. "I'm all yours big guy..."

We slowly ground against each other, smiling and kissing.

"Okay then. How about...mm, how about you come over here," I said, taking Jill by the hand and turning her to face the wall. "And hands u-, there you go," I said gently as she placed her hands against the wall in front of her. "You know the drill young lady. Now take your stance. "

"You're gonna tell me like this?" she asked as she adjusted her footing and putting a little arch in her lower back.

"I'm gonna tell you whileyou'relike this," I said. "I wanna play with you while I do," I whispered in her ear.

"Really? I like that honey. I like having you play with me when you tell me these things," she said, leaning over for a single tongue filled, very wet and smiling kiss.

Jill looked pleasantly surprised as she glanced about herself. I thought about her carefree demeanor in light of the debauched scenario I was about to relay to her as I undid her sports bra. She automatically raised her arms up for me and replaced her hands against the wall. I gave her spandex covered ass a little slap.

"Oh!" she playfully yelped.

Jill looked and smelled incredible. All sweaty and in heat, standing there for me wearing nothing but spandex; her perfect little body, naked from the waist up and in bare feet; tight and muscular, but not too lean; looking like a little gymnast porn star with a phenomenal ass and womanly hips; and those two little dimples at the small of her back that open and close with any arch or tilt of the hip.

I could smell her. Little blonde ass pussy indeed. Jill's pussy is like the rest of her: small and perfect. Extremely wet when she's aroused... It tastes like feminine laced warm honey butter. And feels like a silky warm glove on my cock.

And her sexy breasts. Jill has smallish breasts that hug her chest like firm but feminine cutlets. Her up and outwardly positioned areolae are naturally protruding; they do even more when sucked on, and are topped by beautiful pink nipples, each with its own distinctive slight little bend to it as if placed there like a dollop of whipped cream.... One might say her chest befits a woman with the economy only an athletic body could provide. There is little to no sag in her tight breast meat.

Taking in her sexy perfection... Thinking of what I was going to say... About my perfect wife... I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then sighed an exasperated "Whew..."

"Oooh," she cooed, "This doesn't sound like a regular version of that fantasy you're thinking of. Now I'm curious."

"Oh... Just looking at you is all... My sporty little wife. My sporty little girl? ...My sporty little fuck fantasy."

"Hmmmm, I like that," she grinned, leaning toward me.

"Yeah? You're cool with that?" I asked as we kissed.

"Very. My naughty little boy," she smiled as we kissed again.

"That's me," I said between my kisses.

"Yeah? You're cool with that?" she asked between hers.

"Very."

"Yeah?"

"Mm'hm."

"Yeah??"

"Hmmm," I smiled.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you Jill."

We kissed a little bit longer, smiling through most of them. It was great.

"So..." she said when we finally managed to stop.

"Whew!.... So... It's one I've been kinda hesitant about. This fantasy."

"Oh? Should I be frightened?"

"Mm, maybe.... It's men we don't know, so..."

"Men?"

Again I paused. Jill turned her head to look at me.

"Mm...it's just something that sort of developed on its own in my mind, and I let it. I'll understand if it doesn't feel right to you or-"

"Stop," she said, placing a finger over my lips. "Are you there? In this? Are you there with me?"

I reared my head back. "Jill I'm always there. You know that."

She blinked at me. "'kay..."

"Jill you never have to ask that. I'm surprised at you," I half scolded.

She looked dejected. "I'mmm sorryyyy," she said, straining for a kiss. "It was just the way you began. With that...warning."

"Welllll?" I chided. "There never would have been a fantasy to start with if I was never in it with you. Ever. Wife." I could tell Jill was about to say something again, so I place my left index finger across her lips.

"M'okayph. Huvsban'," came her muffled reply. Jill was about to crack up, so to her lustful surprise I slid my finger in her mouth and she quickly got serious again, sucking on it as she stared at me.

"Just, let me tell it... Just..." I said as she slowly worked my finger with her soft little mouth. What I'd done was backfiring. She caught this and turned to face me, using both her hands to hold my finger to her, which she knew I loved. "And-...Jesusss," I blinked. I felt myself leaning into her and snapped out of it. Jill smiled over my finger. I swallowed and tried to continue. She was making it difficult. On purpose. "And... And Jill, I don't even know if I...how I feel about this, this fantasy." I took a deep breath and swallowed as she stared intently at me. "It's one of those things that...that...you think of and know that it can never really be..."

123456...8