Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly shook her head no as she danced her tongue under my finger.

"...because it's a way out there. It might seem a little abrasive...toward you."

"Hmmm," she hummed over it.

"Goddddd," I exhaled at her. "Jesus that's..."

Jill was smiling at me as she did her thing.

"If it does, seem abrasive...just know thatthataspect of it is...um...is my honest attempt at trying to..."

She was nodding very slowly as she kept it up.

"...is my attempt to add a bit of reality to it God damn that feels good."

Jill quickly switched to my thumb without breaking eye contact.

"Ohhh," I sighed, meeting her gaze through shutting eyes.

She smiled. Then purposely added some wet smacking sound to it.

"Oooh shit!" I sighed. "...Just know that...things that are...that are done or said, in what I'm about to tell you..."

She was nodding with my words.

"...some of those things I'm... I'm not crazy about them Jill...

"Hm'mm," she shook her head.

"...but...I like it."

"Mm'hm," she hummed over my thumb.

"Some of them," I said breathy quick.

Jill squint her eyes as she nodded and sucked in my thumb and used her right thumb and index finger to quickly gesture "just a little bit" to me.

"Ohhh that...that was sexy Jill?!" I whispered excitedly.

She cradled my hand with both hers again, eyes closed as she swirled her tongue around my thumb, alternated between that and sucking on it.

"Uhhhh... Uhhhh?!..." I groaned, leaning into her again. "Holy fuck Jill," I sighed. "Holy fuck!"

She let my finger go.

"Not crazy about some things?" she asked softly, kissing my hand.

I shook my head.

"But you like it," she said even softer, kissing her up my arm as she used it to pull me to her.

"Yes," I breathed quick.

"Some of them," she added softly.

Dizzy with lust I nodded quick and nervous like.

"Tell meeeee," she whispered into my mouth as we kissed.

It was hot and heavy. I couldn't resist reaching down and running my right hand over her spandex clad backside, getting an "Mmph," from Jill as I hit upon her wetness, and getting another when I reached up with my left to cup massage her right breast.

"Mm'God Louissss," she breathed out loud, breaking our kiss to let her lips mash drag along mine as she pressed back at me with her left hip, threatening to turn and face me fully.

Using our combined willpower we pushed away from each other, with Jill breathing heavy as she faced the wall and gently replaced her hands against it, then her forehead.

"I can tell you like some of these things enough?" she said softly, catching her breath. The hard on in my pants was poking against her hip. "And you're already making me wet by what you just did, with your finger..." she added breathily without looking at me this time.

"WhatIdi-? ...Mmph," I groaned. "And this is fromyou, by the way," I said, pressing my tented erection against her left hip. "Not some fantasy."

Jill broke her contact with the wall to give me a sexy eyed lunge of the head and lick of the upper lip only to return to it.

"Mmphhh," I breathed, using every ounce of strength to keep from ravaging her over that.

"Tell me," she said. "Tell it to me." Again Jill was barely making her consonants audible.

"Fffuck..." I gulped hard. "Holy fuck Jill you are fuckin' incredible. Just...the sexiest fuckin' woman on the planet. Mmph!... God damn."

"Hmmm!" she smiled to herself against the wall, her body just wavering side to side in anticipation...and satisfaction.

I took a deep breath, let it out, and then proceeded.

"All right. For what ever reason, you and I have to take the subway home. I know there isn't one around here, but... I've met you at work, and for whatever reason we have to take the subway home." Jill nodded. "Now, I don't see you as I will say or describe...or what you might be called in this. Only as how others there would likely see you. How the people there would see you...at least, after a while they would. Okay?" Jill nodded. "And, it's not much to do with mating, per sea. Not like I first described way back. Okay?"

"Okay... You've got me really wondering now. Please continue?"

Again I swallowed hard.

"It takes place at night, or dusk, inside the subway train car at one end. One that goes a long way between stops. And for whatever reason, it's not all out bright in there. There's enough light to see, but dark enough so that when it passes by street lights say...there are fleeting moments where different parts of the inside are lit up. So it's strobe like affect when that happens, but not too bright."

Jill nodded. "I follow you."

"Okay. So, the car isn't packed, but it's enough so everyone is fairly close. All the seats are taken. That sorta thing. But never mind seats or that anyone is sitting. Just those standing. And it's a little stuffy, but not stifling. But people can smell each other, okay?"

Jill suddenly exhaled, keeping her forehead to the wall.

"For some reason Louis, that detail..."

"It's 'cause you know where this is going."

Jill looked over at me, I just stared back until she placed her head back against the wall.

"So at first, the 'view' is as that of a camera shot from above, and it starts from one end of the subway, over a crowd of heads along inside of the cabin of this darkened subway car. Even though the ceiling of it isn't that much higher, when it finally stops at the far end, it's still looking down on a crowd as of from higher above. Until it zooms in on you and I, standing in the middle of a crowd, holding onto one of those things running along the inside, that you hold onto for balance? As it is, a few passengers have been shuffled between us."

Jill looked at me funny.

"What things?"

"Huh?"

"What are we holding on to again?"

"It's not important... Whatever it's called, but-"

"You mean a straphanger? A hanging strap?"

"Mm, I guess those are in there, but...I'm thinking one of those bars, that-"

"A grab bar."

"Jilllll," I exhaled with a roll of the eyes. "Baby I'm never gonna get through this."

"Right!" she said with a salute and went to take her position again.

"Ughhh..." I groaned.

"What?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "That was just super cute is all. Makes me wanna...makes me wanna fuck your brains out."

"Jesus!" Jill gasped. "Salu-?" She went to do it again and I grabbed her wrist.

"Girl I'm gonna fuck your brains out. Now or after I've finished."

"Both?" she spat out, unable to keep from laughing.

"Jill!"

"Yes sir!" she said, snapping to with eyes all serious. At that my eyes drooped with another moan. Jill reared back, blinking at me. "Really?? Wow!" she marveled. "That too?"

"Calling me sir??" I asked, staring at Jill all'how could you?'

"Really? 'Cause it's a submissive thing or something'?" she asked back.

"No. At least, I don't think so. Not when it's that out of the blue like that. It's like that time you told me what the dealer mechanic said about the car."

"I called them sir?" Jill asked, then let out a laugh. "'Cause I don't remember saluting them!" She kept laughing, trying to bit her lip to stifle it.

"No... You giant clown."

Jill was starting to grin wide. I lowered my brow at her.

"It's what you said they said to you."

She lost the grin and thought for a moment, then caught on.

"Right, and now I know never ever to keep you apprised of the car's status no matter what they tell me there."

Jill watched in horror as I leaned closer.

"Don't say it Louis." She immediately closed her eyes and pressed her lips together as she turned away from me, exhaling laughter through her nostrils. I reminded her anyway.

"You said that they told you at the dealer that they were gonna shave your you know what."

"Stop!" she spat out, trying to twist away from me. "And that's entirely now how they put it! They said I needed to-..." Jill couldn't say it, laughing out instead and unable to hold her gaze on me without doing so.

"Have your brakes shaved."

Jill didn't even want to say that.

"Huh?"

"Yes!" she spat out.

"Yeah," I said, keeping it up as she turned away from me again. "Hey, you can't hide from me just by looking over there." Jill's lips burst open with laughter but she kept trying to look away. "You said that they were gonna give your throttle box a good cleaning, remember?" I said, mashing my face against her the side of head, giving her left ear a kiss.

"Yes, you won't let me forget. Now stop!" she laughed through a heavily bitten lower lip as she turned back to face me. "Besides, that's not how they said that either." Jill was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"It's how you said it though?" I told her, grinning back at her.

"Yeah well I had no idea what they or I was talking ab-...Louis stop," she giggled again when I began sucking on the end of her nose.

"Still," I said, just getting forehead to forehead with her.

"Well what does that have to do with me calling you s-? Wait...I get it... So, calling you sir, saluting, talkin' car repairs...and-"

"And walking by me chewing gum blowing bubbles when you're wearing jean shorts," I deadpanned.

Jill rolled her eyes. "Right. Can't forget that one. And the list goes on..."

We both burst out laughing.

"What...does these things to you..." she chided, scrunching her nose up at me as she jabbed my side.

"You 'does' them to me."

She chuckled at that and gave my cheek a caress.

"Sorry," I said, "that doesn't really answer your question."

"That's okay?" Jill smiled. "I liked your answer."

"Well..." I thought, "you know how you say it makes you want me when you see me bracing on one arm against the counter when I'm shaving? Or...I know... You know how you tell me you like watching me eat a big steak when I'm really hungry? That it...affects you?"

"Hmmyeah," Jill said with a silly grin. "I love watching that."

We just grinned at each other for a moment. I was feeling super warm about her right then. She looked to be feeling the same.

"Well I don't get it," I said. "I'm either just shaving...which is a pain in the neck, or- What?"

Jill was staring at me, smiling, but with a nevertheless look of indignation in her eyes.

"What??"

"Uh," she sighed with a roll of them. She very slowly went to jab me with her pointed left index finger. I glanced down at it quick and then up at her as she spoke. "Who...WHO? is the one that won't leave me alone when I'm trying to shave my legs? Huh? Huh??"

"....I don't know," I spat out flatly.

"Ha! Yeeeah!! I bet you don't! Giant clown my ass?"

I started laughing and she did too as she went ahead and pushed that finger into me.

"Yes but-"

"Yes!!"

"Yes but I'm not trying to hump you while you're doing it?!"

"Uh??" she blinked at me, still smiling. "That's because I never give you the chance! You bum! I see you comin' from a mile away! Giant clown," she grumbled. "You gotta lotta...mmph..."

We laughed and kissed and I jabbed her back.

"Well, maybe you should let me, like I do you," I said, getting serious and pushing my nose into her neck and inhaling her.

"Mmph...maybe I will..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then next time you shave yourrr...?"

Jill was curling her head into mine when that sank in. She turned to look at me. But that was all she did, and went back to curling her head against me.

"Oooh," I groaned as I pushed myself against her hip. "No definitive shut down to that idea. Mmmm. I like that."

"Wait," she said all sudden and serious. "We're talkin' about my armpits now, right?" She just blinked up at me, looking confused and needing guidance.

I actually fell for it and blinked back, when it finally sank in. A knowing grin broke out on her face when she saw it did.

"You little bullshit artist," I grinned back, giving her a pat on the rear.

Jill scrunched her nose up at me and gave me and exaggerated shove with her hip.

"But the eating thing though? I'm stuffing my face, which...how is that a turn on?"

"Easy. I'm imaging that steak is me," she said looking straight ahead, then turned to look up at me.

"If it was I wouldn't be using any utensils," I shot back.

Jill burst out laughing and fell into me. I smiled as I wrapped her to me with one arm.

"Psssst! Don't ever stop doing those things by the way," I stooped enough to whisper out loud over her left ear.

She just shook her head no against me, smiling and giggling and sounding so cute and young and just plain the same as when I first met her... Aaaand it got to me. And I just inhaled it all in and stood there. In love. Jill was waiting and turned to look at up me, smiling and looking so pretty. I might have teared up. Jill saw it.

The wet smacking noise made when her lips separated in wonder sounded just as her acknowledging eyes filled with love and she sighed out soft and sweet with a faint and breathy "Ohhhhh," and turned to hold my face in her hands.

"I-..." I stammered.

"Yeah I know...me too," she whispered nodding quick and coming at me on her tiptoes with closing eyes.

The kiss was soft and sweet. It only lasted a moment...my "moment"...but the kiss lasted; long enough to get hot and heavy again surprisingly quick. No words had to be said. It's usually Jill this happens to and the remedy is the same for her. It's an easily enough solved non-problem, akin to watching the one you love sleeping peacefully. If anything, what'd just happened with me only told us that we were stronger than any fantasy. And the increasingly sensuous kiss only reminded us we could safely open ourselves right back up to it. And if that didn't, our pressed together and aroused sexes did.

The kiss ended with several small but very loving and lustful ones. And I continued.

"But the point is," I said, meeting Jill in a quick kiss she was initiating.

"The point is..." she repeated with a wink, and rest her head back against the wall.

"But the point is, that list that goes on. The one with the saluting and the sirs and the bubble gum chewing... And those things? they make me-"

"-wanna fuck my brains out," she said at the wall.

"Yeah... Or see them fucked out," I said under my breath as I pressed my erection against her hip.

Jill immediately got serious, exhaling sharply as she stared over at me. "You make me laugh," she said with no expression but for the glint of love in her eyes.

"Good. If that's all I did?..."

"It'd be enough," she said soft. "'Cause it makes me wanna..." Jill rolled her eyes with a smile. "And it makes me love you."

We leaned into each other for another kiss, pulling away from it so slow the smacking noises from doing so lasted forever.

I waited a moment, knowing where my fantasy was going. Jill leaned over and stole another quick kiss, then rest her forehead back against the wall and gave it a wiggle for me. That was all I needed. I leaned close to her, placing my left hand gently against her abdomen as I ran my right up and down over her ass. She exhaled deeply out her nostrils. And I picked up where I left off.

"Okay... Inside that darkened subway car, at one end. You and me in the middle of a crowd, separated by a few other passengers. ...It's a crowd of men, Jill."

She swallowed audibly.

"Men of different race, height, weight...men of different class. The overhead 'camera view' settles down to the side of it all...and it's now the same as what I see, what you see...what you see and feel listening to me now, okay?"

Jill nodded.

"Good girl." dress

She exhaled a nervous smile.

"You're holding onto one of those vertical grab bars Jill. And, being that you're were at work, you're dressed for it; to kill and to the nines and lookin' your usual hot and classy self." Jill slowly turned to look at me all sexy like as I read off the list. "Heels, panty hose, above the knee length business skirt and matching jacket...white blouse, miniature pearl neckless and diamond earrings..."

"I love how you see me," she said. I winked and she returned her head to the wall as I continued.

"Nails done up, hair done down, parted on one side. ... You've got your thin leather briefcase, holding it by the handle in your right hand as you hold that grab bar tight with your left, you wedding rings visible to anyone looking."

Jill swallowed hard and exhaled after that detail so I leaned in and pressed a breathy kiss against her ear as I felt up her ass and held her head to me with my left hand on her right cheek. She turned to kiss me and it almost got out of control again. But we managed to keep it under such, and I leaned back, and she rest her head against the wall again, and I continued.

"After several stops, the train is full enough that some of the crowd...some of the men...are starting to stand really close to us."

"We're facing each other? Are we close? You and I?" Jill asked, glancing sideways at me without breaking contact between her forehead and wall.

I nodded.

"We started off right next to each other. But at one point, when one of us moved to allow for the flow of incoming and exiting passengers, we got separated by a few feet...a few people. ...Okay?"

"Okay..." she said, closing her eyes, her voice soft and a bit delicate. This got to me. I cupped a breast and leaned over and kissed Jill's head and held it, longer than I might have had she not been pressing back against my lips.

I broke it with as faint a "Good girl," as I could whisper. Eyes still closed, Jill smiled just as faintly, and I continued.

"'K. There's a man standing directly behind you. He's a short, slightly overweight, bespectacled white man of 40 or so. Mustache. He's wearing a bland colored Members Only jacket, open in the front. Your average schmo. A Walter Mitty type in persona... A closet perv that would otherwise be awkward and uneasy around someone like you; someone classy, someone beautiful, especially in a public setting. An annoying client or coworker even. Or not. You'd greet or treat him with as much respect as some tall suit who looked completely confident about his ability at the office. Normally you wouldn't look twice at him, this guy. But you're not impolite to him. You don't move. You don't think much otherwise, but you're nice to him like anyone. If you happen to see him drop something, you'd stoop to help him pick it up, even if it meant you missed your stop. Okay? You're you, Jill."

"Uh!... Aw honey... Louis I know you're not trying to be mean about it. I like how you described him. Because I don't judge people."

"Honey I know that, it's why I made him the way I did. To emphasize that about you... You know...for later on??" I added from the side of my mouth with a back and forth roll of the eyes.

"Hmmm," Jill smiled and giggled a little, looking over at me with hazy and smiling eyes. "Okay. But I like that anyway."

"You're such a good person Jill. It's so sexy," I said, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. She turned it for me, then rest her forehead against the wall again, smiling to herself.

"Louis I love how you see me," she sighed as she stared down at her feet. "I know I just said that, but now I'm...you're...talking about what really matters. With all this, it can be so...naughty? But you always include my heart when you describe me. It's one of the reasons why I think I can get caught up in what you want and like. What's in my heart seems to make you like your fantasy even more. You're always cognizant of that when we talk." I could only smile at Jill. She was being so sweet. "This is nice so far Louis," she said quietly to against the wall. "I can see the place, the way you say it? So...then what?"

"Then what," I repeated with a chuckle. "God I love you. So anyway...you might not otherwise look twice at this guy Jill, but in this atmosphere though: dark...in the midst of an otherwise equally unassuming crowd...he's right at home. Unnoticed by the masses he's among. At first he was just near by, but he saw us come in. He's watched you. He's seen others shuffle past or stand close and then leave. He's waited his turn."

123456...8