Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...in this fantasy Louis...so long as you're there? I like it, the way you told it. It's different but similar to the first one as you said."

"I'm glad you liked it. It was so intoxicating to tell it and you kept listening. And that you liked what I called you after."

Jill shook her head with a sigh. "Louis you can tell me anything... You can call me anything... Anything you want, my God... Anything," she added, squeezing her arms for emphasis.

"Hmmm. I like hearing you lose it," I said warmly. "And...I meant it when I said I like when you suddenly tell me things too. When you surprise me like that. When you jump in to participate?"

"You really do?"

"I really do. You're good at it. And you drive me crazy when you do it Jill."

Were were quiet for a moment. Jill was moving against my hard on and we both began breathing heavier.

"Louis?"

"Hmm."

"I wanna...I wanna ask you something. To make sure."

I had no idea what Jill was talking about, but by the way she was clinging to me I was curious...and still very horny.

"We went there, on that subway..."

Hearing this made my cock flex and I instinctively pressed it against Jill as we held each other.

She let out a smile I could tell, and I realized she was emboldened by what we'd just discussed, and wanting to indulge me, and thus herself. And I felt a rush.

"Yesss...Jill."

Again I felt her smiling against me.

"Mm...well, we went there, and as soon as the men there saw me they needed me. Didn't they," she told more than asked.

I took in a deep breath and let it out.

"Yeah?" she asked. "I'm right about that?"

"Yesss," I said, pressing against her.

"Tell me," she said soft.

"They needed to mate with you Jill," I replied, rearing back to look down at her. "As soon as those men laid eyes on you they needed to. Bad."

"Hm'ohhh," she complained. "That always happens when we go anywhere it seems." She was looking around as if conflicted about it.

To my delight she Jill was going deep into character. My cock flexed again and I found instant will to get into it just as deep with her.

"Jill?" I said sternly, lowering my gaze. "The ride on the subway was just to get home. You got yourself into this mess by arousing those men."

"I didn't mean too??" she replied.

"Jilllll?" I lowered my brow even more.

"Hmmohhhh," she groaned in complaint, allowing her body to lean forward until her forehead stopped against my chin, leaving it there as if to avoid the world. "I knowwww," she relented, "I always doooo that." She suddenly looked up. "Is it too late? To...mm, to maybe wiggle for them even? As a sort of thank you? for letting me help them?"

Now it was me who was trembling. My cock was in a constant state of flexion and all I could manage was a very faint huff of "H'ohhh Jeesus..."

Jill tilt her head, blinking up with earnest sincerity. My was mind running a million miles an hour and I was stumped at the same time. Like a champ Jill kept the playful erotic ruse going. Her questioning gaze was intense. She really looked determined and concerned about this contrived predicament, and took advantage of the long pause in my reply to look back over her shoulder and examine her wiggle. "Hmph...," she judged, and looked back up at me with all seriousness. I slowly closed my eyes at how sexy that was, getting a satisfied look from Jill in return.

"I think something like that might still work," I said and swallowed hard. "A test wiggle, sort of. To sort of make sure that you've gotten to everyone." Jill went to bright eyes and let go a small grin.

"Oooh... Like the original fantasy? Where I give a wiggle to see if it will draw the man back to me?"

"Mmph... Jill... Christ honey. Draw him back to you?? God damn."

"I mean...to see if he still needs more of me?" Jill tiptoed up against my ear and whispered "Pssst... I hope I'm doing this right? What I'm saying? I'm a little rusty. It's just that I loved when you had me do that in your original fantasy of me."

"Mmph... No...Jill," I whispered in her ear with a chuckle of disbelief. "I'm seeing stars. You're better at this than me."

Her exhaled breath betrayed a smile. "I doubt that," she whispered, reaching down between us to cup my balls over my shorts. She stole a quick kiss and settled back on the heels of her feet with the same concerned expression she was wearing a moment earlier as she waited for me to continue.

"But Jill," I added, "you're gonna have to make sure they're absolutely satisfied and finished. I want you to stay with these men, okay? And be their good girl??"

"Oh Louis I'd be such a good girl there? I would I would I just know I would!"

Even going overboard with how she might normally talk Jill was driving me crazy.

"Yeah? You'd provide good and proper relief to the men you've aroused? They'd need you Jill. Awful bad. You know that."

"Oh Louis... I do! I really do!" She was grinding forcefully against the back of her own hand, the one cupping me, staring at me with anxious lust in her eyes.

"It's your duty."

"Oh it is! And I'd be their good girl and relieve each and every one of those sir's. I promise!"

"Fuck that's hot," I said gushed out, my eyes drooping at her words as my forehead connected with hers.

"Yeah?" she whispered, making sure again. "I wanna say that word right for you 'cause you got me liking it the way you do."

"No it's impossible for you to mess it up trust me," I whispered back quickly.

We both slipped up and laughed through a quick smile over our hushed asides, but we were both too horny for humor to wreck the mood.

"Okay," she said, biting her lip. Then she spoke up. "Louis? If the man...on the subway train..."

I gave Jill a stern look.

"The men, I mean...if those men on the subway train all take me like that...as you described...so thoroughly like that... One...after the other?....after...the other?..." Jill was slowing her words for affect as she stared up at me. It was working. "With me being so fertile," she said looking forlorn about it, "...and absorbing so many orgasms into my womb?..."

"Ugh," I groaned. My eyes rolled up and back down and Jill had to stifle a grin. I did my best to keep her in focus as I took in what'd she'd just teased me with.

"Mmph..." she moaned sexily. "That works every time," she whispered, taking my right hand and giving my palm one long lick with her tongue.

"Ohhhh Jilllll," I trembled, feeling myself getting tipsy.

"And it makes my pussy wet the way it affects you," she said, all solemn and soft.

"It was a lot," I groaned. "What they put in you. Wasn't it..."

"I felt it being sprayed deep inside me honey," she added seductively. "When they were so fully pressed up against my haunches?" she added, looking up at me with a tilt of the head, blinking.

That was all I could take. I took Jill by the shoulder and spun her around and shoved her back up against the wall.

"Oh yessss," she breathed heavy as I tugged the spandex down over her ass. Once I did she scoot her jiggling cheeks back and dipped her torso into a world class arching out of her ass as I pulled out my rock hard cock. I immediately penetrated her, getting a deep and satisfied grunt of "Ungh!" from Jill at the sudden fullness inside her. Tight and silky wet.

"Gonna mate with my loving wife," I groaned.

"Oh yes mate with your loving wife," she hissed.

It was hard and quick. I pushed my tongue into Jill's ear and she curled an arm up and around the back of my head. I took an armful of her body as I gripped her hip, and she turned to kiss me. That's when I began ejaculating.

"Umph!... Umph!... Umph!..." she grunted into my mouth with each thrusting pump of semen inside her, our heated exhaled breath through our nostrils hard and forced against each other. We were both sweating profusely. Our mouths separated and I held my face against hers and kept it there with my hand, my hips still bucking in the last sporadic throws of my orgasm.

"I love when you take me like this," Jill said passionately.

She immediately turned and, after a quick and sensuous kiss sank to her knees, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could. I leaned forward against the wall as I held the back of her head, keeping her on me as I jerked and twitched over her, twisting my pressing forehead against the wall much as she had been doing. Jill's loud nasal breathing below only encouraged me to allow myself complete and total satisfaction, which the addition of her small hands gripping and running up and down my thighs, not to mention the feel and sound of her swallowing helped me to achieve. She kept me engulfed in her mouth even as I rose up onto the balls of my feet to eek out the last of it, twitching sporadically as I held the back of her head and grunted it out.

Once I did Jill reached up and pulled me down to her, where after kissing me quick she immediately curled into a ball as I held her, sitting against the wall with her warm and spent little body snuggled up in mine. We allowed ourselves a long shower together, where we made love, washing each other and talking and laughing in the afterglow of such a warm, loving and erotic morning together.

Later, at Jill's recommendation, after running her errands we went out for pizza and a movie, something we tried to do at least once in a while. We crushed a large, and caught a matinee. A rom-com at Jill's request. It would have been typically unbearable for me except for the fact that at one point Jill laughed so hard she snorted just as there was a moment of quiet. It felt like the whole theater must have heard. She was mortified at first, slipping down into her sit all wide eyed, in spite of my attempts to pry her back up to face judgement. But we laughed it off of course. It was a grand day.

This comfortable grip on things stayed with us it seemed, more so than ever. We were happy and satisfied with the idea of things staying routine and normal. And just us. It's the life we wanted together, and it was getting better and better as always, fantasy or not.

With fall weather looming, our otherwise busy routine was taking on the feeling it always did. And it didn't take long before we felt up to our necks in it. We needed a break. One arrived in unexpected fashion. I was sitting in the kitchen one afternoon when Jill came home. Knowing I was gonna be making dinner and dessert that night, I finished work early so I could get the stuff I needed and return home before hitting traffic. Dinner was in the lower oven. And Jill loved it when I made strudel. So I was rolling phyllo dough with my hands when she walked in from the laundry room entrance to the garage. I noticed her out of my periphery right away. She was just standing there in the doorway, staring at me.

I might not have thought anything otherwise. She was looking her usual stylish and put together self, even after a day's work: business skirt and jacket, white blouse, which always did it for me. Same goes for the ponytail she was sporting. But Jill looked liked she'd just gotten in trouble. "Hey," I said, scooting from my chair after my double take at her.

"Hey," she replied, setting her briefcase down on the counter.

Somewhat amused, I gave a curious look from the briefcase to her.

"You okay? I'd hug you but...my hands are-"

"No, that's okay."

"Oh, well th-" I was gonna tease.

"Louis did you do something with that binder of printouts I left on the dinner table?...last night?"

Jill had stayed up late the previous evening working in her office. I was doing the same. But by the sound of it I could tell she was overwhelmed. I noticed her setting things on the dining room table before heading up to bed. As I had tons to do, I told her to go up without me and kissed her goodnight. It was late when I was done but, I couldn't help take a look at the things she had set aside, just on the off chance there was something I could do with it. And there was. Lots.

I guess I noticed some of it was Alison's, Jill's younger sister. But...what needs editing, needs editing. I was pretty sure that stuff shouldn't even have been in our house, legally. But since it was there I figured, what the heck. So I pulled an all nighter and went through not only Jill's latest that I knew she'd want me to look at, but Alison's too, thinking I was saving Jill time looking through it herself, in case she was hesitant to ask me to. And now I wasn't so sure I'd done the right thing. Jill looked spell bound.Shit,I thought. I think I'm picking up the slack for my wife and I've breached some legal issue that's got her sister in trouble. Or worse. Jill. She wouldn't have been asking if she didn't think I'd gotten involved, but this was no time to mess with her, so I answered her question.

"Yes," I said, blinking as I recalled what I'd done. Jill walked up and just stared up at me. "Uh...I hope it turned out all right?" I added, bracing for the worst.

"You knew some of that was Alison's, obviously," she said.

A lot like Jill in so many ways, Alison was a para-legal out of state, in pre-law...gunning to be a public defender.

"Sure," I replied, matter of factly.

"Is that why you stayed up so late?" she asked.

"Uh huh."

"Louis she had no idea you were gonna look through those files. I shouldn't even have them. Especially here. At home?"

I stared back at Jill.

"Ooops."

"You edited her work too," she said.

"Ooops?" I nodded with an exaggerated frown this time, which got a smile from Jill. But I still wasn't sure everything was kosher. "Just the Statements of Case on a couple files, aaaaand, oh yeah...also her footnotes and references Jill. They were a mess, and, I know well enough now how all that's supposed to be. But nothing else. I swear." Not knowing where this was going was killing me. "Should I...should I not have done that?? They were with yours, and when I'd gotten done with yours honey I uh..."

Jill stepped up to me, taking my face in both her hands and looking like she'd just discovered the secret to everything in me. She wasn't saying anything, but her look of wonder could have gone both ways and she seemed to be waiting for further explanation so I continued.

"...I uh...I saw her folder of stuff in there, so...I... Say somethin' Jill."

"Louis...you have no idea what you did, do you," she said, now even more gently cradling my face as she tiptoed up for a kiss. Jill held this kiss for a long time. Her eyes were closed but I kept mine wide open. When she pulled back saw me she laughed out but was otherwise beaming. In awe it seemed.

"So everything's okay? I guess I could have asked, but...Jill it was right there. I didn't wanna wake you. And...should'a been here or not...it was. You know me, I'm gonna go through it. I can't help it."

"Yes, you're a stickler for that stuff and lucky for me you are...and lucky for Alison," she added, grinning and reaching up to hold my face again to kiss me long once more.

"So...it's all good?"

"Mm hm."

"Jill what's going on?"

She stared at me a moment.

"Louis I was supposed to go through all that."

"Oh... Sorry babe," I said, wiping my hands with a towel.

"No... Listen. I was gonna get up early this morning because it's time sensitive."

"Shit. Jill you woke up at six. Thirty."

"I know. And with all I had going on already... I had to be everywhere at once at this morning. Even if I'd remembered then, there's no freaking way I would have gotten to review Alison's stuff in time. Louis I...I don't know how but...I completely forgot about it," Jill repeated, looking around.

"You were exhausted Jill. I know how you do. You're like me and you go full steam until there's nothing left. And, without a good night's rest? Honey that can affect a lot of things. Memory being one of them. It usually doesn't with your powerful mind and willpower, but..."

"She would have killed me Louis. Some older sister..."

I pulled Jill to me and she was just hilarious. She fell into me nothing but leaning dead weight. It was like hugging a corpse that could somehow at least stand up on its own.

"Heyyy," I said, chuckling as I held her out at arm's length. "It's all good though now, right? Jill, you worked your ass off yesterday, and evening!" Jill nodded. "C'mon then," I said warmly, getting a better hug from her this time.

"Louis, not only did you keep things square between my sister and I....she has no idea that you did that of course...but she needed this big time, at work."

"And that section of notes I went through of yours?" I asked.

"Mm...yes, the usual perfect review and edit you always do and thank you. Oh...count yourself as the official off the record "firm head of content editor in chief" by the way." I went to speak and Jill cut me off. "Most of them know you've been helping me as ghost editor for years Louis. But it's so good, what are they gonna do?" I made a stupid face and Jill responded in kind. "Exactly. I'm getting silly requests from everyone to bring their work home for you look through."

"But, Alison?" I asked. Jill's expression dropped.

"Louis...one of the lawyers she's been working under..."

"Oh?"

"I never met the guy but..."

"Not working out well?"

"No, he's just the biggest...the biggest you know what."

I couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes Jill's reluctance to use foul language was as cute as it was noteworthy when she did. Especially given how little she cares when I use it.

"Well," she continued, "he holds enough influence there so that no matter what she'd done, short of perfect it wouldn't have been good enough. She's struggling, Louis... Every bit counts."

"So?"

"So he gave her that file at the last minute yesterday on purpose, at the end of a twelve hour day... expecting her to turn it in this morning. Perfect. That...that...ass face!"

One of Jill's go-to names. Every time I hear it it breaks me up.

"And?" I asked with a shudder, barely able to check my laughter.

Jill kissed me again.

"It was, of course. This was all stuff reviewed by him in front of several partners there. She came off like a superstar!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You not only went through those footnotes and references, you corrected all of them. But some weren't even applicable. Like a trap! Oooooh what'd I'd do if one our people tried something like that." Jill was looking around with clenched fists like she might box the guy's ears were he in front of her. I barely stifled a laugh. She is so cute and hilarious when she uses "fightin' words." Not that I don't respect her feelings when she does.

"Wouldn't wanna be him," I said.

"You believe me right?"

"Oh yeah."

"You know our guys??"

"I do."

"Louis we don't mess around like that. It's why we all trust each other so much and things get done."

"I know it."

"No respect for the job is bad enough."

"I hear ya honey."

"Grrrrr! And messin' with my sister to boot!"

"Hey, that bothers me too. ...That fucker."

Jill looked at me. "Yeah!"

"But..." I said, trying to coax her along to the good part.

"But anyway...you got them all Louis. And the ones you added? Let's just say it impressed."

"Well good."

"I don't think I'd have done all that, at least...not that extra mile. I was just wanting to get her through the day."

"M'eh," I shrugged. "You were pressed for time. You'd have done it Jill."

"Louis... Baby that requires research. How late did you stay up?"

"Mm, I got done with that and finished our morning shakes not long before you got up. I was happy to-"

"Ohhhh honeyyyyyy??!" Jill groaned, holding my face again. "All night?"

I just nodded and kissed Jill but she ended it quick. Too quick. I pulled her back to me for a better one.

"Uh," she sighed. "Louis... That was nice." I smiled. Jill tried to but quickly went right back to fright night. "But...sweetheart did you get any sleep after I left??"

1...345678