Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

Story Info
Jill takes a belly dancing class.
55.9k words
4.62
54.8k
95

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
741 Followers

Aside from a mixup with names for our transportation from the airport to the resort, our travel went without a hitch. Once we got there we were pretty impressed. The place was nice. The hotel and all buildings on the compound were brand new. The resort was open to the public during the day for all things non-hotel related; all the stores and restaurants and venues were fully staffed and up and running, but the hotel itself was otherwise empty for occupancy. Alison said this was because the hotel wanted to test run their facilities prior to their grand opening several weeks later.

The best part was that after hours, besides the front desk only maintenance and the kitchen staff remained. So it was just our group from Alison's firm which consisted of about 100 people, none of whom Jill and I knew, and another group that was in town for some convention showcasing middle eastern influence on western architecture, which I found somewhat interesting and planned to look into. Because they and Alison's firm were somehow connected, we'd all be together for things like dining and other shared events.

The main thing for us was the lack of crowd. Also, according to Alison, the spa amenities were not available to the public, at all. But they were open and on the house for our two groups. Jill was excited because this meant 5 star spa treatment any time she wanted. Even more, on Alison's behalf and arranged for by her firm, only Jill and I were given private keys to use the hot tub and sauna in the spa area on the hotel's top floor, 24/7. Alison was provided this because of her star showing at work the other day, something Jill said had earned me some spa treatment of my own in our room. The only other people given such access were two partners from Alison's firm, and they weren't even going to be there after the first day.

Aside from that, I was looking forward to the hot tub. It was supposed to be one of those massive ones that fit a couple dozen people or something. One of my next projects at home was a hot tub next to the pool house. With the colder weather looming I was excited to get it done. Having one over the next several days to relax in at my leisure would keep me motivated to do so.

Upon arrival at the front desk we got our room keys and an envelope with our personalized programs which showed the schedule for the next few days and also any seminars or activities that had been signed up for online in advance. The rooms were incredible. As soon as we set our things down and unwound I started getting a familiar feeling. Hotel rooms always made me want to fuck for some reason. Jill was in the bathroom setting up her things on her side of the counter. She likes to be comfortable when she travels and not mess up her nice clothes. For that day's travel she had on faded jeans and her ass looked scrumptious in them. I walked up to her.

"Mmph," I groaned as I nudged up behind her.

She curled her head against mine as I made my way up the back of her neck. I noticed the open program schedule on the counter in front of her. I reached around and opened it to read over her shoulder. One of the activities her name was assigned to immediately caught my eye.

"Belly dancing?"

I reared my head to the side and looked at Jill who'd been ignoring me as she arranged the contents of her leather travel jewelry case.

"Uh huh," she said, not otherwise paying me much notice.

"Hmm," I mused. Having quickly gauged her response and demeanor I decided against any kind of teasing about it. Of course the notion of Jill belly dancing was intriguing to say the least, but I rightly assumed her interest was more genuine than doing it just for kicks.

"Just 'Hmm '?" she asked, briefly looking at me in the mirror. "I figured you'd like that."

"I do," I shrugged. "Trust me, Captain Underalls is putting his cape on. I'm just trying to be...cool about is all."

Jill stopped what she was doing and let her head fall against me, laughing.

"Well I'm glad to know he's still in there," she said, playfully kicking a foot back at me before returning her attention to her jewelry.

"What made you pick that one?"

"I took a few lessons with my sister many years ago. I think I was 23. Allie didn't want to take them alone, so... I wish I had stayed with it though."

"Really. I never knew that."

"Why would you?" Jill asked.

"I don't know. I guess I figured if you could move like that..."

"I would have by now?" she grinned, glancing up at me in the mirror.

"I'm shy," she said with a wink at our reflections.

"Well..." I set my hands on her hips and pressed up against her ass. "You're built perfect for it," I said as ground into her.

"Well, you don't have to be built for it to do it, but thanks."

"Being built like you helps though," I said close. "You're petite but you're stacked."

"Stacked means big boobs, silly."

"I know. It just sounds right. I guess I'm talking about...here," I said, gently placing a hand over Jill's lower abdomen as I kissed at her. "And here," I said, resting both hands on her hips again. "You're petite but you're not skinny. You've got such a classic womanly mid-section. It's made for panties and bikini bottoms and girdles and...and belly dancing."

"Thanks. I think," she said as she snapped one thing and unsnapped another.

"Such a desirable woman. So fertile in the hips," I said quieter as I nibbled on her ear. "And perfect breasts," I added, cupping one. Jill was braless and her nipple was already hard.

"Mmph," she whimpered.

"Will you do it for me?" I whispered. "The dance?"

"Of course," she whispered back.

I brought her breast up and out with a tweak of the nipple as I smelled her neck close. Jill stopped what she was doing and took a deep breath.

"Yippee," I groaned, nuzzling into the hair behind her ear. She instinctively pushed her ass back against me and I took her by the hips and turned her around to face me. I picked her up and set her on the counter and she wrapped her legs around me as we kissed.

"Just...let me get my sea legs back first," she said, raising her chin up for me. "The instructor is supposed to be really good. She's here with that other group which is why the class is offered at all."

"Okay," I said as Jill went to work planting soft kisses on my neck. As she did the program behind her caught me eye again. I held it up behind her as I finished looking it over.

"Did you sign me up for the carpentry class? I meant to but forgot."

She nodded and squeeze her legs once on me as she continued kissing me.

"Hey!" I said, loud enough to startle her. "You signed us up for...Rolling Them Like a Cuban Master. A cigar rolling class?! Cool. What made you do that?" I asked, tickled at the notion.

Jill reared back, smiling. She picked up an eye liner pencil and held it between two fingers, then stuck it the corner of her mouth.

"'Cause I like the way you look with a stogy," she said, pulling it from her mouth and squinting as she blew smoke at me. "One of those things that makes me wanna..." she said with a roll of the eyes, laughing with me as soon as I caught the joke.

"Yeah? I was gonna say the same thing about you," I told her, taking it from her and pretending to do the same. "So...cigar rolling huh? Cool. I like that babe."

We stared at each other for a moment, smiling.

"You really gonna make me wait to see you shake it?" I asked. "Nothing I can do to get you to give me a little preview?"

Jill stuck to her guns and just stared at me, so I tried the old timey movie kiss on her.

"Mm...m'no...No!. Louis it's..it's not gonna work this time...mm...no... I mean it!" She kept twisting and turning, trying not to laugh.

"You're a squirrelly lil' thing ain'tcha," I teased, grabbing each hand she raised as I leaned in on her.

She immediately began scooting backward. I took both her wrists in one hand and reached around her waist with my other and pulled right back up against me, legs spread. That was enough. Our lips finally met full on and stayed that way. Then Jill coiled both arms around my neck as I resumed my work on hers.

She suddenly stopped and reared back to look at me with no expression.

"I love you," we both said at the same time to smiles from each other.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed for some hotel room love making. Just as good.

We woke from a post coital nap in time to wash up and make it to dinner, but by the time we were ready to go down neither of us felt like it. We were still zonked from travel. A soak in the hot tub sounded good, but so did just crashing for the night with each other. So we ordered room service and watched a movie before going to bed.

The next morning we both woke early for breakfast. It was a magnificent set up and made us wonder if we'd missed out not making it to dinner the night before. Several long tables of everything from fresh shrimp to lox and bagels to chef-made omelettes made while you watch. We already decided before leaving for the resort that we were gonna take a break from working out and really just enjoy bumming around, especially with having no obligations otherwise while there. So after breakfast Jill headed to the spa and I headed back to the room to catch a nap.

I awoke to Jill coming in. We decided to room service lunch and just be slugs for the afternoon until our cigar rolling class. It turned out to be pretty fun. When it was over most of us headed to an outside courtyard to try out our work. Jill looked cute with a cigarillo in her mouth, but she hated the taste and worried the smell was going to stay in her hair. I however, really liked it and was thinking I'd enjoy one in the hot tub later. Since the next and final night's dinner was supposed to be a big to-do, we decided to check out the restaurants for dinner. The one we'd decided on was so relaxing we stayed long after we'd eaten and had drinks at the bar. Once again we decided to forgo doing anything but going back to our room for a movie and bed. This sat well with us because it wasn't often that all we had to do was eat a meal we didn't have to make ourselves and watch movies, which we both loved to do and never had time for it seemed.

The other day's breakfast was so good and we decided to hit it again the next morning. Afterward Jill attended her belly dancing class while I checked out the carpentry class she signed me up for. I was excited when got back to our room, thinking she would be there and we'd have lunch and could talk. She wasn't, and didn't get back until late afternoon. When she did she was in high spirits, having been allowed to attend a repeat of the morning class after lunch, which she'd caught with a couple other attendees who she also went with to get their nails done at the spa. Apparently I'd missed her text telling me so.

"How'd it go?" I asked as she whisked by me and into the bathroom. "Great!" she replied. "Yours?"

"Pretty good," I said louder after I heard the shower came on. I was flipping through a catalog the students in my class had been given a special discount for. "Jill we're gonna have a hot tub before Christmas if I can help it."

"Great! Louis honey I wanna get down there early, for dinner tonight? So I'm gonna start getting ready now and try on some of the clothes I bought. I forget did you bring anything from the closet to wear?" Jill was referring to my suits at home.

"No," I replied flatly.

"Ugh!" she groaned, turning the shower off. "We're using your card this time."

I hadn't brought squat for formal wear. Not to worry, Jill took me clothes shopping downstairs, finding something for me in under half and hour, including shoes. I could tell she was pleased at being able to match me to her outfit. Of course she had something gorgeous to wear, which she had either brought from home or bought there, I couldn't tell. None of Jill's nice clothes ever look used or ever worn, once even. And she never tells her beauty secrets, anything that might give away "how she does it." I like it. She makes it fun and mysterious. It's another example of this special mixed brand of classiness and modesty she projects. Jill likes the best but never flaunts the attitude that one would expect to go with it. It's an attractive quality that most people can't appreciate unless they know her.

This time it was a simple but chic beige dress and high heels, wearing her hair pulled back and parted on one side. Even keeping it reserved she was a knock out. I was looking pretty good myself, thanks to her.

When she came out of our room I jumped up and walked over to her. Jill looked like a million bucks.

"Wow!" I gushed.

"Not too tight!" she said quickly, holding up her arms in time to get her hands against my chest. My expression must have dropped. "Okay...just..." she was chuckling over my enthusiasm as I went to hug her after the green light. "Yeah...just...Mmm, thank you sweetie." I couldn't help it, I had to hug her and smell her, close. And tell her close. "Okay...thank you..." She was patting me on the back. I tried to be gentle. "Mmm'wha!" she kissed me on the cheek. I finally let up.

"Sorry honey," she said, "but this wrinkles so easy and I know that later I'm gonna want to-..."

I just stood there, taking her in along with a big breath and a smile at how gorgeous she was looking. Jill blinked at me.

"C'merrreee," she relented, pulling me back to her with a kiss and a nice tight hug which I let her be the boss of us. "You look at me like that and I can't say no. You make me feel so beautiful... And you look very handsome by the way." She ended the hug with another kiss to my cheek and even goosed me, which got a wide eyed look of surprise from me and a wink from Jill as she turned to check out the damage in the large mirror near the entrance to the main room.

I walked over and stood behind her to check us out.

"Pretty handsome couple," I said with a kiss to the back of her head.

"One us is more handsome than the other," she said, crooking her head up and back to the left for a kiss.

We went back to looking as Jill put the finishing touches on herself.

"And one of us is a major wit-woo," I said, staring at her reflection.

She burst out laughing and turned around to hug me tight all over again and kissing me over her lingering smile. Jill learned early on from my family that as a kid I couldn't whistle like one might when they see a pretty girl. So instead I just said it. And it came out "wit-woo!" I guess I hadn't used that one on her in a while, because she started smiling again during our kiss.

"You..." she grinned, giving my cheek a shake before turning around to fix everything again.

"H'ohhh, I'm a lucky man," I sighed as I stooped my head next to and behind hers, squinting at my reflection as I gave both my middle fingertips a quick lick of the tongue and my eyebrows a quick swipe of those fingertips, and then goosing Jill as I stepped away.

"Oooh!" she jumped. "Hey!" she said quickly after, turning at the neck with eyes closed and lips pursed for a smooch.

"Mmm..."

That final evening's meal was incredible. Steak or lobster among the choices. It was clear they had top ranked chefs working the kitchen. The wait staff doted on each of us and the tableware was sparkling. Even Jill was impressed, which is saying a lot. We decided to set down by ourselves and people watch as we ate. We were there long enough for our plates to be cleared and even dance a couple times before settling down with the rest of our wine and enjoy the music.

"Between the Halls of Justice look to it and all the empty tables," I said, "this place looks like The Shining."

"Ha... Yeah it does," Jill chuckled. "That's funny."

"Wanna dance a few and then get out of here?"

"Hmm...I was talkin' to Allie this afternoon. She was wondering if anyone was asking about her."

That meant Jill thought we ought to stay and mingle. At one point we were sitting at a table with one of the partners at Alison's firm. Jill was ecstatic when Alison's name was brought up favorably over the other day. Unaware of course that I'd had a hand in it, the woman was nevertheless so impressed she was reassigning Alison's schedule so that she only had to meet with that one "ass-face" lawyer for two hours a week instead of ten, so as to allow more face time with clients. This also meant less of the tedious work she'd been having to do on the side for that guy. It was basically the run up to a promotion, as Jill explained to me later.

As that conversation went on Jill was hitting on me under the table, hooking a foot around my leg and rubbing it. She wasn't even looking at me. In fact, she was leaning away from me, resting her chin on her palm as she topped off her's and the woman's glasses of wine, listening to her spout off about Alison. We left not long after.

As soon as we reached the elevator Jill seemed antsy. Even though we were alone and no one was coming, she acted as if we were being watched. She pressed the button to the top floor.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out," she mumbled from the side of her mouth as we waited for the doors to shut.

I thought she meant in the hot tub or something. Once the doors shut Jill attacked me. By the time they reopened I was cumming inside her, which she had encouraged the entire way up. It was risky of us but it was fun risk and that was the point. We sent the elevator back down to our floor and staggered out to an empty hallway. After having cum so quickly and with Jill on fire, I was instantly ready for more. We were all over each other the entire way to the room. Somehow we made the conscious mutual decision to not trash the hotel bedroom and instead head up to the spa for some frolicking in the giant hot tub up there.

Having the key to the sauna area was pretty nice. As expected, the entire place was deserted The hot tub was outside. It was like a small swimming pool. We flirted with the idea of skinny dipping, but since it was an unfamiliar area we decided to leave our suits on just in case, and settled into one corner of the tub. We stayed about 20 minutes before the heat and pruning of the skin convinced us to get out.

"Shit," I said.

"What?"

"I forgot our flip flops."

"I did too," Jill said. "But I'm not worried. This place is nice."

"You sure?" I asked, wrapping a towel around my waist.

"I'm sure. There hasn't been much traffic here. Besides, I was up here earlier and...I gotta say Louis, they do it right. So... I'm good."

"Okay good. I like you in bare feet anyway."

Jill scrunched her nose at me. I don't get too bent out of shape about those things, but Jill is a stickler for cleanliness in public places, especially if they involve bathrooms and locker rooms and such. So if she was good, it was literally the same thing as putting a 5 star rating on it.

"Is numba one'a prima donna gonna wanna sauna?" I asked, pleased with myself for the on the spot rhyme.

"Ha! That was good," she smiled. "Numba one'a prima donna gonna wanna sauna!" she quickly spat out as she was putting her wet hair up in a tall beehive towel wrap. We crashed into each other, giggling.

At my offer Jill reluctantly took one of the bottled waters I brought up in an ice bucket and we headed through the double doors to the spa inside. Past the unattended front desk was a spacious hallway. Bathrooms and showers on the right and two rooms on the left, with one being an actual Finnish sauna and the other a steam room. The Finnish sauna was about the size of a small living room with three sided, three level seating around what was enough open floor space to pass freely from one side to the other. The steam room was considerably larger.

We chose the steam room simply because it was much more tolerable to be in. I decided to go commando but keep a towel wrapped around my waist just because. Jill was less daring, opting to leave her bikini on and also wrap a towel around her waist. I stepped up to her, kissing her mouth and smelling her neck as I backed her up against a wall sized shelf of towels.

jack7
jack7
741 Followers