Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." she moaned with lustful yet surprising calm as the man quickly took her by both hips and rolled his forward to work his oily slick cock up inside her, then quickly back and forward once more to push in further to a sexy whine of "Huh'yeahhh" from Jill.

Her raised right leg bent back so her pointed foot almost touched the his ass, bouncing next to it as he began short stroking his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. She looked to that side with a concentrated "ooooh" as she watched her bouncing knee. She shot me the same look and we held each other's gaze as I jerked off. Her leg slowly came down and she put them both feet together, bent at the knees and arched back against the man as he coiled both arms around her contracting midsection to the growing slapping sounds of flesh.

"H'uhhGodyesss fuck my wiiiife," I groaned as I hunched over, feeling my eyes cross upward I was so overcome by taboo lust I could barely pronounce the words.

"Oh yes Louisss!" Jill's voice shook, "you look so good hon- OH! Mm!! Oh! G-Uhh! Mm! Mm! Mm!!" Her words cut off when the man began delivering forceful and pointed upward thrusts of his cock into her. They became increasingly frequent, forcing her to lose her focus and her mouth to fall open as her eyes slowly shut on me.

He gave her a sudden and powerful upward thrust and held himself inside her.

With a grunting "Nnhh Jesus!" Jill quickly let her right leg come back down as he pulled her back against him, keeping her body in place by the sides of her shoulders.

"Oooh'yessss," he groaned through clenched teeth against the back of her head. Then he gave a couple more thrusting pumps, and then several really fast.

"Unh!... G'UH!!... Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she shout from these increasingly quick and deeper thrusting penetrations of his cock from behind.

Jill rose up as much as she could on her toes to lessen the depth and impact.. The pace of them increased to a frantic one, forcing her to let her eyes slowly shut and her head to fall back against the man with a loud and shuddering "Ha'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah'ah!" of her normal speaking voice. She slid her hands down over the front of her thighs and he slid his hands down over hers and brought them in front of her hips, interlocking their fingers together, keeping her in place, legs and feet together, upper body reared back against him.

Apparently comfortable with the tempered invasion of her pussy she began to micro wiggle her butt cheeks on his cock to match his twitching hip movement, their interlocked fingers clenched together as they wiggle fucked each other into a stupor. It was an erotic rush of a high seeing Jill move her naked body on another man this way.

This symbiotic pleasuring of themselves with each other's bodies only increased, with her opening and closing her mouth and raising her head only to let it fall back again and turn to one side and huff out her heated breathes of pleasure, her sexy slick tummy twisting and turning with her gyrating hip movements.

"We are fuck-ing good now uh?!" the man said at me over her right shoulder and brought both their hands up over her breasts. "H'uhhGodyesss! the two of you are fffucking," I gushed, jerking off to the sight of them.

Jill immediately raised her head next to his and looked at me with a squint eyed 'Oooooh!' as she wiggled herself on his cock. He turned to kiss her right cheek and started tonguing her ear. Her mouth hung open and they intuitively fell into a more sensuous unified grinding of their hips, their hands still clutching her breasts. The man whispered something and she bit her lip and nodded while still keeping her narrow eyed gaze on me. He tongued her ear again and she gave me another silent 'Ooooh' as she snaked her right arm up behind the his head.

While still holding Jill's tits the man reared his head to that side to glance left at her, getting her attention. With a lustful snarl he stuck the tip of his tongue out between his teeth and she did the same, their sex dripping eyes halfway shut on each other as they closed in and, after pausing to meet tongues, started sharing several kisses, their bodies squirming in heated coital unison below. And I was a complete mess over it.

"Ohhh!" I groaned as my cock went rigid, "Oh yesss...kiss...kissing and fucking... Mm...so fucking good..."

To my lustful delight they just concentrated on what they were doing; the sexual intensity actually increasing between them with Jill's right bicep flexing as she held his head to her and the kissing developed into repetitive opening and closing of the mouths in sync with each other. The sight of it was giving me such a pleasurable pang of taboo jealousy I wanted to drown in it. I felt my head waver back and forth with the image and notion of it all sloshing back and forth as the exquisite sensation I felt over what I was seeing was warping my mind.

When I looked again they were still at it. The man had a permanent pinch of both Jill's pretty pink nipples as their jaws and lips moved and paused with each deep exchange of their tongues, the muscles and tendons of her neck strained as she opened and closed her mouth. Her nasal exhales were audible to me as the two of them gyrated his cock in and out of her pussy in the rhythm they'd found. And her slicked back hair only added to the depraved and primal look of it.

If all this wasn't too much, the sight of the man reaching down between my her legs to cup her pussy while they kissed and fucked...was, especially when she ran her hand down to rest over his, their two hands moving sensuously together with her swiveling cock stuffed little pussy mound.

The sight of it induced another deliciously twisted pang of taboo pleasure. It quickly swept over me and I was unable to keep from shooting several jets of semen into the air and onto the floor in front of me. I loosened my grip in time to stave off total climax, but the absolute and undeniably hot and heated lustful taboo excitement coursing through my heart and mind almost had me not caring and instead just free-falling into the mind blowing climax I felt trying to overtake me.

The kissing ended sporadically, with Jill resting both hands on the man's enveloping forearms. She found me in her gaze and her expression drooped, probably to match mine.

"Oh yes Louis!" she moaned hotly.

He took a sudden hold of both her hips and began a rapidly paced short stroked upward humping against her slick wet cheeks resulting in an instant and loud flopping sound. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth opened as her head fall back with a loud and quivering "H'mm'ohhh'ooooh?!"

Her mouth opened with an exhale of undeniable pleasure as her body twitched once on its own and she gripped his hands on her hips with a sudden loud chirping yelp of "AH!" followed by a low and throaty "UGH!" Then she just let her head fall forward and bounce around.

"Oh yes fuck herrrr. Fuck herrrrr!! Fuckin' my wife so gooood, mmmhh!" I groaned as the debauched and heated fuck session before me increased at an exponential rate.

Jill slowly raised her head to look at me.

'I'm gonna cum,' she mouthed with steely eyed assurance as the flop flop flopping sounds increased "Uhhh," I sighed back at her, wavering in my seat.

The man adjusted his footing then reached under her arms and took hold of both her tits, mashing them in his hands and using this hold and his short upward flesh slapping pumps of his cock to keep Jill where she was as he fucked into from behind.

Her eyes suddenly went blank and she slid both her forearms up the sides of her head, bunching up matted wet hair between them and emitting a quivering and high pitched crescendo of "Hmmm'm'm'm'm'mohhhhhh??!" from between her clamped together elbows.

"Yesss Jill," I gushed, feeling another line of drool escape my mouth as I leaned further forward and watched her fall into a state of wanton depravity.

She slid her palms down over her face, neck and chest and squeezed them over the man's hands as they cupped her breasts, then nearly froze as her pelvis gyrated in one slow and twitching rotation.

And that's when Jill lost it.

Her feminine shrill filled the room with a long enraptured drawn out "Oh!eeeeeYeeeessssssss!! I'm CUMiiiiiiiiiiiing!! I'm cumiiiiiiiiiing??" as her hips began gyrating in sporadic and halting twitches. With the force and sound of a person who'd been held under water too long she instantly sucked in another gasping breath which immediately burst out from her with a gushing sob. I might have thought she was utterly distraught over something had she not been experiencing an orgasm.

As she sucked in her next breath Jill's head strained to one side and she looked about with wide and crazed eyes. Not focusing on anything. Just...insane with the orgasm coursing through her. She twitched through her next sobbing exhale with the same wide eyed expression.

"That's iiit!!... That's iiit!! Cum for me bay-be!" the man groaned against the right side of her head as she spasmed in his arms. He had to embrace her completely, with her clenched fists still over the back of his hands, in order to keep her convulsing muscular contractions from separating their bodies, all fueled by the half quick half slow rotating spasms of her hips as she endured climactic pulse after pulse of pleasure that was ripping through her..

Jill's orgasmic spasms seemed to come in rapid pairs with her involuntary gyrations, getting evenly spaced and surprised looking shouts of "Oh!....Oh!" from these pulsing sensations as her body tried to push its way out from the man's enveloping hold all on its own. It was the fucking most erotic thing I'd ever seen, my wife's oily slick naked body jerking about in frantic orgasm as the naked man who'd helped her achieve it tried to contain her in his arms from behind where they stood.

"Uhhh that's so good?" I groaned, barely able keep from falling forward as my eyes tried to roll up from what I was witnessing.

"Oh my G'ahd she is strong!" he said over her shoulder as Jill's quivering body spasmed in his arms.

I just stared back at the him, too swept up in the notion of why he said that and what I was witnessing to formulate any worded reply.

Jill's eyes were shut and she was looking and sounding as if she were unconsciously enduring a bad dream, emitting quick and throaty in and out shouting breaths with each twist of her body.

"G'ahd damn! She cums so hard this one," the man said, holding onto her convulsing body like he was trying to subdue a flailing tuna he'd just reeled in. "She is all such lusssscious muscle your wife! Mmmm!" he moaned, planting a kiss against the side of her panting head. "Ohhhh, her puzzy feels so good on me. So fuck-ing tight and wet," he groaned with a roll of his eyes. "So wet she is here I can not believe she has not come off me but I am still in-side her."

"Mm'ughhh," I sighed, using my shoulder to wipe the drool from my mouth as I watched her cum.

Apparently having regained some of her wit, Jill took a renewed underhanded grip of his forearm as she rode out the remainder of her climax, still bucking and catching her breath. Certain he could contain her with one arm, the man ran his left hand up the side of her head, stroking it with his left cheek against her right temple while gently rocking her in place with several hushed and gentle shushing noises as her pelvis spasmed and twitched.

He was bringing her down. But it wasn't easy. Jill's oily slick little body was still contorting with the after shocks of several midsection convulsions, and would have slipped through his arm completely had she not been clinging to it as tight as she was.

"You feel so gooood," he breathed against her head without taking his mouth off her skin. "Oooh yessss." He was gently swaying Jill as the two of them stood tandem together, bent slightly forward together at the waist, his feet spread, bowed over her with his cock still buried inside her. She took an awkward step forward when he moved, but he held still and let her step back to him.

Jill's relaxed upper body was creating a gravity born arch in her lower back, with her torso wanting to sink forward with how she was keeping her legs straight and feet together. As a result, her ass was still thrust out for the man as he held himself hunched over above her right shoulder while she gathered herself.

It was several moments of her huffing and puffing to catch her breath against him, their heaving and oily sweaty faces so close as she slowly came to and wearily opened her eyes.

When she finally looked up she had her arched out ass back against the man, gripping his forearm, rearing her head enough to the left to see both him and me through happy and hazy squinting eyes. The man planted another smooch against the side of her face and she reached up to hold him there by his right cheek, but kept her smiling eyes on me.

"Ohhhh," he groaned against Jill's temple. "You feel so fuck-ing goooood! So good and happy when you get what you like yes?" She was wearing a modest but satisfied grin as she listened to him gush, and kept it as she responded with a quick nod.

"I have the reward for you! Oh yes I grip the waist nice and tight for you because I know you liiiike..." He slid his hands down and took a tight grip of her waist. Jill almost pitched forward and responded with a silent and feigned surprise wide eyed "oooh!", then reverted back to happy eyes again as he resumed his enveloping arms around her, wagging her ass side to side with him, pivoting on the front of her feet.

"OhhhGod Jill that was so fuckin' sexy..." I groaned in disbelief. She shot me a smiling wink. "Mmph," I moaned at that.

"Yessss, you are so happy now!" the man said. He cupped her left breast and began slicking her hair back over her head with his left hand. "Husband, your wife feels so fuck-ing good when she cums like that oh my G'ahd."

Jill stared all sunny at me as she ran her right hand up and down the back of his head as he spoke. This intimate gesture almost made me cum, especially since she'd just been brought to climax by this man and was now enjoying a state of post orgasmic bliss with him as she stood naked in front of him with his cock still inside her.

He was nearly cheek to cheek with her as she smiled at me, looking spent and satiated yet somehow happy and lively at the same time. He mumbled again about good she felt and she turned and planted a smooching kiss against his cheek, keeping herself there with her hand still at the back of his head. When she broke away she just let herself be held as she was, smiling happily at me with his arm around her from behind, holding onto it like a theme park ride restraint again as he stroked her oily matted hair back.

"The cock was big for you uh?" the man asked, looking at Jill from a sympathetic lowered gaze.

She bit her lip and slowly nodded with tired looking eyes.

"Mmm... But you get used to the big cock yes?"

She gave him a side to side "Welllll..." gesture with her head and eyes, then quickly brightened up and nodded.

"Mmph," I groaned.

Jill shot me a wink as she held her bright eyed gaze on the man.

"Ahhh!" he gushed, holding her tight to him. "And you cum so hard and you are so strong when you do! My G'ahd..."

She briefly winced her eyes shut as if to acknowledge a little embarrassment over it being true as she smiled at him.

"Was good for you then? Cumming so good with the big cock inside you?"

She just took a deep breath and let it out with a dreamy eyed and airy "Hmmmm" through her nose as she slowly nodded at him.

"You feel me now yes?"

She nodded happy at him, giving it a wiggle against him.

"You feel you have taken...alllll of me?" the man asked, rearing to the side a little more to glance more directly at her.

Smiling, Jill gave him what shrug she could of her shoulders and a brief close of the eyes to emphasize it.

"Hmm, of this I am not so sure."

She gave another brief wide eyed "oooh!" face, then smiled at us.

"Uggghh you are being so fuckin' sexy," I groaned under my breath.

Jill blew me a kiss, giving me knowing eyes.

"Ohhh, you will give more of the tight puzzzzy to me uh? I still need to have you," the man said, giving the side of her oily ass a few light slaps. Jill gave him a bright and happy quick nod and he immediately squeezed her close again, getting a cute giggle from her as she indulged his questions and his hold on her from behind.

"Oh Christ Jill," I said to myself, awash with lust over the way she was acting.

"Oh she is so playful your wife when she have the big orgasm uh?" the man said as he hugged a beaming Jill, both their eyes on me. "And you are so shy and careful to begin, like the husband say."

She turned her head right to face him as much as she could and gave him a cute scrunch of her nose.

"Ahhhh... But you know that seeing you as you are now...so happy and playful after cumming so good, it only make me want to give you allll the big cock I have aaaand fuck you so verrry hard."

Jill gave him a silent "Whewww!" as she ran the back of her hand across her forehead before giving him back the happy eyes and nod of the head.

"God I wanna see that," I said flatly.

"Yesss, we will try for the husband uh?" he asked, glancing left at her for more direct eye contact than before.

Jill quickly nodded a sunny grin at him again.

"Ohhh," the man mused, "and it makes you verrrry happy to take the big cock for the husband I can see this!"

She tilt her head at him with raised eyebrows of confirmation, nodding slowly.

"You want so very much to please him uh?"

She just kept up the same nodding "you bet I do" at him.

"Ahhh! Such a good wife you are!" the man said, planting on a smooching kiss on Jill's right cheek.

She scrunched up her nose as he did, and when he was done returned the gesture to his left cheek.

"Ughhhh," I groaned. "God damn Jill... Please keep this up you're being so fucking cute and sexy with it...Mmphhh..."

She blew a smooching kiss at me then bit her lower lip as she glanced at both of us.

"The wife tries so very hard for you husband," he said at me.

Jill focused on me, nodding slowly.

"So very hard she tries...to take the big cock and give relief."

She gave me a wink and just kept nodding.

"Mmph," I groaned. "She's my good little bunny."

Jill's mouth opened and she squint her eyes at me, nodding still, ending it with a bit of her bottom lip.

"And such lucky man you are because she is so very happy to please uh?" he asked glancing left at her.

Again she was all eager beaver with the bright eyed nodding response. She saw I was still drooping over it all and blew me another kiss.

"And you will do your very best for us both again yes?" the man asked.

She smartened up with a look of determination and all but saluted him with a single firm nod, then got all bright eyed and bushy tailed again as she waited for the next question, adding a wink to it when she glanced my way.

"Ohhhh God," I said under my breath as my eyes drooped.

With Jill genuinely glowing and happy from cumming so good but also hamming it up some in character for my benefit, this agreed upon cooperation between the two of them, my wife and a man we'd just met, about her taking all of his big cock for me to see, so casually worded and smiled over, almost made me cum again and I had to stop tugging on my cock. I watched as it just pulsed its way up against my stomach.

She noticed and shot me a squint eyed "ooooh baby," then bit her lip and gave it a wiggle on the the man's cock.

"Oooh yessss," he said. "The wife is being so sexy and...a-dorable this moment..."

Jill just tilt her head against his with a brief nuzzle as she wiggled her ass against him some more while still looking at me.

1...910111213...16