Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man had one left in him, humping up hard with ass squeezing ferocity. Jill's arms and legs immediately locked tight with an eye wincing grunt of "OOOH!" through clenched teeth against his shoulder without lifting her head, only shooting me a look of disbelief and a hard swallow before allowing herself to relax again. His fingers however, remained dug tight into her ass cheeks with the rest of his orgasm was dripping from to the floor. And that's how they stayed for the remainder of their steamy erotic coupling, with the man holding my wife and her stroking the back of his head until he was done with her.

After a few last pumping gyrations of the hips from both of them, the man turned to face me, stating wearily, "I give her back to you husband...your beauuutiful wife," as he slowly released Jill from his hold and handed her off to me. "I pump her tight womb sooo full. There is much wet coming from her," he add, flopping his cock about with his hand.

"Mmph," I moaned, taking her from him.

Jill was completely limp and fell right into my lap. I immediately scooped her up and set her on it, cradling her spent body in my arms and holding her to me as I soothed and kissed her. While doing so I glanced up to see the man also collapse back onto the pedestal, arms and legs spread out, a look of complete exhaustion on his face. He lay a towel over himself and let his head fall to once side. Eyeing his bottle of hooch, he poured himself a shot.

Jill made a whimper but was otherwise unresponsive. I kissed the top of her head and draped a towel over her, then stood up with her in my arms and turned to leave, glancing at the man as I lowered enough to pull the door open.

He raised his glass with "Güle güle ve iyi olmak," and downed the shot. I paused for a second. "Good bye and be well," he said, then set his glass down and poured another.

"Likewise."

Then, with Jill in my arms I turned and left.

"Let's get you back to the room and into a nice warm shower," I whispered as one by one I grabbed and unfolded several towels from the shelf just outside the steam room, stacking the lot of them on her. Cute as a button even in her current state, she corralled them to her in a bunch with her free arm, then rest her head back against me with a breathy little sigh. I kissed the top of her head, which she acknowledged with a soft "Mmmm."

Twisting her at an angle, I gently kicked open the double doors to get outside, leaned down enough for Jill to grab our bag, then headed to the elevators with my loving and spent little freshly fucked wife in my arms.