Talking It Up With Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that word. 'Manhandled'," she purred. "Okay, you're touching me now

And that's not fair. I'm hot listening to you but you're touching me. What you're saying concerns me. I mean, why, or...how could I do it, or like it, or even begin to...to let it happen?"

"In my fantasy?" I asked.

"Ever," she countered. I mean I wouldn't like it if anybody tried to kiss me or touch me."

"I wouldn't, either. Mmmm, outside fantasizing about it," I pondered, trying

not to lose the mood by appearing to worry about her position on things. "It's not so much about you liking the person. In fact, in some ways, or scenarios or whatever, the more you disliked the person, or were indifferent to the person, at least on a personal level, the hotter it would be."

"And why's that?" she asked.

"Mmm, because it about the physical...with my fantasy. When I fantasize.

The physical pleasure...and I know you're my wife, but...Jill, the thought of you, seeing you, seduced into being pleasured by someone you otherwise wouldn't care for makes me extremely turned on."

"Someone I otherwise wouldn't care for?" she said. "That's everyone but you."

"I know, honey. I'm just.. you know what I mean."

"In the fantasy," she confirmed.

I nodded. I was pushing my crotch against her and she was moving back against me.

"And another reason why you'd do it is because I'd be there to see it, I said. "It wouldn't be...it's not about you going off on your own and...cheating, or wanting to go find someone other than me." I leaned close her. "I would be there, Jill," I said softer, "holding you by your elbows, your hands on my shoulders as you tried to keep your balance, your knees weak with pleasure from the thorough fucking you're getting from behind." She was breathing heavier now. "And as you were pulled away from me by your waist and lean back against the man behind you, I'd be stroking myself, watching."

Jill looked at me. "Jesus, Louis."

"I'd be there holding your hands down above your head as you lay on your back, trying to kiss you as your head turned from side to side and you shouted during the orgasm that some man was giving you with his big hard cock.

"And I'd be there pressing my cock against your ass as I undressed you for a group of horny and determined men, and then turned you around and asked them if they like the way my wife's ass looks when she sticks it out for them. It's so hot for me to think of someone standing behind you, Jill, towering over you...see him pulling your ass cheeks apart as he bends his knees to get low enough to press his cock up into your pussy. Mmmmph. The look on your face as it happens."

"God," Jill breathed. "God, Louis." I moved my hand down to and covered her pussy. She was really getting excited, but she stopped me after a moment, breathing fast. "Wait," she said. "Explain to me again what it is...why or what is it about another man having me that turns you on. I mean, how are you able to fantasize about me with someone else? Why shouldn't I be concerned about us. Our marriage."

"You shouldn't be concerned because...because it's just a fantasy," I looked at her dryly. "That's all it could ever be, Jill. Not only because it's my one thing that gets me off that I wouldn't want to really,reallyhappen, but because, to be honest, it's the only fantasy I have. Were it more in any way, which is to say if it were real, it wouldn't be a fantasy. Nothing would. And it couldn't possibly go well. Not in real life. I'm do this and also love you, Jill. And it's because of that I'm able to feel comfortable fantasizing about you this way. If we weren't in love, I'd be too worried to think of another person even touching you. The fantasy wouldn't be the same, or near as good."

"And the turn on for you. I know you've said it already, but-"

I raised my hand to stop her. She settled, and I'm sure my eyes glazed over as I told her. "It's the thought of some strange man, Jill. Or men. Males, having at you; males with a need, a lust to mate. This man, or these men...they need to be serviced and they want ...they need to mate with my wife and orgasm. And so they take turns satisfying themselves in you. You're my wife but you nevertheless submit and service these males, and you're fucked silly for it. Your little body is brought to orgasm because of it. While we do love each other...and madly...we make sure any given male in heat has access to you until he is finished, and your wet little married pussy is stuffed and fucked full of aching and erect cock. It's very primal." Jill stared at me in disbelief. I know she was shocked at my language and how I spoke about the way some stranger has his way with her. It felt weird to me, too. But then, I was so hot and worked up, nothing was too taboo.

"Jill, if other males become excited by the sight of you, you provide them access so they can properly mate with you. I'm your husband, and I'd give you support, such as helping you to attract them, helping you undress for them. And, if need be, hold you up, or maintain position so as to provide them with proper access to you while they service themselves in you."

Jill looked at me and gulped, glancing down and trying to keep her composure, to keep it analytical or something. I found that to be a turn on, her thinking about it so objectively. She looked back at me.

"And, tell me again why I wouldn't like the person."

"Mmmm...well," I leaned back, feeling dazed. "Perhaps this person is not the nicest person in the world, or maybe..."

"Mean?" He's mean to me?" But he gets access to my wife's neatly trimmed pussy and fucks it good for her, I thought, salivating to myself.

"No. Of course not mean. Just, a bit of a jerk. A bit cocky or aggressive maybe."

"That the only reason why wouldn't I like the person?" she asked.

"Or person(s), " I reminded her. Jill looked frustrated. She was trying her best to process all this, and I was getting technical. I acknowledged her with a look, but continued on. "Or maybe...the guy is very young, or of very low income or unattractive or something."

"Why unattractive? I mean, I'm not... "

"I know you're not materialistic, silly," I teased. "I can see the reason for asking. No, he's not a monster."

"I just don't understand how it's right. How it works for your fantasy, if the guy is gross."

"Well," I said, "sort of like with someone who's a jerk. It's not about you being attracted to them, only what they do to you. The only thing that matters is that they are males. If the man is sort of ugly, or he is brutish and smelling a bit, that's of no concern. Because he nevertheless has needs. Seeing you, my wife, needing, wanting badly to mate with you, has made his cock erect. And he needs his erection serviced. My wife is going to relieve this man's sexual needs by allowing him to service himself inside her. If this man who is in heat has a hairy belly, but a large, fat erection, that's enough, Jill. He'll shove it up inside you and your body will respond."

"I see." Jill said, looking down. "Jesus, honey. So," she continued, "you thought of me with whoever was in the pool? That's why the questions earlier?"

I wasn't ready for that one, but admitted to it. "Yes."

"Someone young?"

"These are just fantasies to me," I reminded her.

"But they get you off. They're about your wife, these fantasies."

"Yes." Then, after a moment of silence, I asked, "Do you like that? Or not like that?"

"This is just something we've not gotten into before. I don't know how to answer that. I love you, Louis."

"And I love you," I responded, grabbing hold of her hand.

"Mmm, I, well... I love you. And I like it when you're turned on." Jill could no doubt feel me against her leg. I could tell she was trying to keep focus and remain open-minded about this. She half shrugged and stared at me. "God, you were getting graphic back there."

"I know." I pressed against her. "I can't help it."

"No?" She kissed me and hugged and snuggled into me and we lay there for a while. We didn't continue the conversation, but I'd gotten what I wanted in even bringing the whole thing up in the first place. So I didn't press it. I didn't want to come across as obsessed or fanatical about it. I was pleased and relieved by her end of it, and supremely confident the issue could be brought up again.

In the days that followed Jill and I kept the discussion light, much to my dismay. But the whole issue is such a powerful impact on a responsible and loving marriage. Maybe it was for the best, not continuing the conversation right away. Still, I knew it would be just a matter of time. So I let Jill bring it up again. Though, I thought I might need to coax her into it.

A few nights later, I waited for her to be done in the bathroom. While waiting I sat on the edge of the bed and stewed in my thoughts. When she walked in the room she looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she smiled. "But you seem to be lost in thought." She reached down and grabbed my crotch. This actually took me by surprise.

I feigned indifference. It was tough. Indeed, the image of Jill backed up against some big man flooded my mind.

"Jill," I said. But that was all I said. She didn't speak, either. It was kinda odd. My thoughts raced with what I did and did not want. I wondered if this was her way of trying to put this thing to rest, with a bit of humor and nonchalance, or trying to just deal and move on with it for my sake. So, I asked her. I reasoned: we're married for crying out loud. I wanted to know what was on her mind.

"I don't know," she answered. "I guess I'm kinda wondering where are we going with this. I don't want to abandon you on this whole fantasy thing. It's part of you, our intimacy. Our sex lives. Not that I'd rather leave you to your own fantasizing, but, this...whatever it is...this was your, I dunno...you started it."

"Do you want to stop it?" I asked, not wanting to hear her answer.

"Mmmm." She mumbled and went quiet. "I'm not sure it should have been started. I like that you are tuned on. I mean, I don't know if I like by what. In a way, I'm turned on that you are. Again, though, I'm not so sure about the what. But, I did like listening to you...talk about your fantasies. The way you described them. You sounded so into it." Jill paused, looking down then back to me. "I'm not sure of what I'm trying to say. Or what I mean. Do you feel I answered your question? I didn't, did I? And you'd still have these thoughts, either way, wouldn't you?"

I was aware that I was turned on that she was trying to deal with this. I loved her, my wife, trying to deal with my perverted fantasies about her.

"No, you'd still have these thoughts, of course." She reasoned aloud. "It's not something I would expect you could turn off."

"Honey, if you felt bad, I could," I said truthfully. "I don't want you to feel bad."

"I don't."

"Well, then you're right. I'd still think of these things."

"I believe you." She kissed me.

"Okay, then?" I looked at her.

"Okay," she nodded. Do you want to talk?" she asked.

"Dirty talk?"

"I'm sure it will be," she said. "But yes, about your fantasies. Thinking of one in particular?" she asked.
"God!", I said as I stared back at her. "Mmm, maybe one or two of the guys at your job."

"I would have guessed," Jill teased.

"Well, those are some of the men I want-"

"Want to what?" Jill, said, leaning back to look at me.

"Want, or end up envisioning when I think of these fantasies, or how they might happen or...or whatever."

"Okay, okay. So, they, ...he is from my work."

"The idea of "him" is, yeah. I guess."

"Okay, I think I see what you mean, Louis. So, 'he' is he... mmm, is he big. Is he...a big guy? Not nice to me?"

I pulled her into me and spoke in her ear. "Jill. Baby. This man, or men," I said, squeezing her shoulders to squelch any objection to the plural. "I don't think about anyone hurting you at all, ever. Okay?" I asked, stroking her face and hair.

"Yeah."

"So," I said, to answer her question about whether her mating partner, as I liked to think of him, is big. "Mm, maybe one of the big, burly men that are usually packing up near the gate when I arrive, one of the tall, rougher looking ones. You know, they wear an old military jacket or ski cap or something all the time? Even when it's hot out? The type that looks silent but aggressive, a little tense. And large."

Jill looked at me as I described her would-be mating partner. She tilted her head when I used the word 'large' in vague terms. "Well," she said, "those men milling about in the morning, some have been at a few of the sites lately, and some of them would be the big guys that work there, or at least the one I think you're referring to. Does it matter the man's, ormen's," she added before I could, "racial or economical profile?"

"'Profile?' You big lawyer," I teased. I hadn't been thinking of any guy or men in particular, just the type. While her remark caught me off guard, it perked my focus. "I try to follow the example of my fantasy," I told her, "which really doesn't consider the man's ethnicity or background or social status or even what his face looks like, really. It just doesn't get to the point of addressing those details. That's for when I've just dreamt it all up, but might have been inspired by something at your work. Faceless or not, I think of what they imagine when they see you," I said. "Or when they talk with you, or about you. And he doesn't need to be angry with you or mean or aggressive, or whatever," I added, trying to soften things up a bit.

"Right," Jill said. She stood before me, looking me in the eye and caressing my face. "But he might though. Mightn't he?" she said. "After all, it's about me, your wife, beside herself with concern over her increasing lust at the brazenness of some jerk who's feeling me up, and letting it happen because... because he must have sexual relief inside my body. And...it's so kinky. So kinky for you and I to...to let him have me. And you're there." For a moment Jill was sheepish when speaking, and she immediately broke with the mood to ask if she was sounding out of place.
"Of course not," I told her. "Not at all. Why would you ask that?"

"Because I've never spoken like this. I'm in no way insecure about my sexuality, but still, I've never uttered such dirty, ...what's the work I'm looking for? I dunno...dirty talk, I guess. I mean, you and I are so comfortable together, though I never thought of ...of talking about sex the way we're talking about it now. The way we're talking about your fantasy about me. It's pretty heavy. But, I like seeing you this way, and...and I like hearing you tell me your fantasy. I'm turned on, for whatever reason. It doesn't matter."

"Mmmph. Jesus, yes," I kissed her hand and pulled her down to me. "Thanks, Jill," I whispered. She rose back up and smiled lovingly. "God, honey, I said. "You pushing your ass out for him."

"Against his cock?"

"Mmmph. Mmmhm."

"Tell me, Louis. Tell me about what he'd do to me."

"God," I blinked at her. I reached up and pulled her down so she was bent at the waist.
"You'd be just like this for him," I whispered. I remained seated on the edge of the bed. "And I'd be in front of you, just like this. I placed her hands on her knees and had her bend them slightly. "Now...God. Now arch your back." Jill was able to arch her back just right, even when standing with her top half bent forward. "Yesss, honey." She watched me, breathing harder. "And Jill, I'd be rubbing my crotch looking at you like this."

"Ooooh," she breathed, "Touching yourself watching me?"

"Uh huh. Jill, he's standing behind you. Now look back at him and wiggle your hips." She did. "He's standing behind you, honey, staring at your upturned ass, and he's rubbing himself, too. Soon you're gonna feel him gripping your hips." I swallowed hard as I spoke. "His hands, holding you in place by your hips."

I got up to stand next to Jill. She moved to straighten up but I had her stay leaned forward like she was. "Mmmm, yes, baby." I bent close to her. "Just like that." I placed a hand on the small of her back and over the top of her swaying ass. "Yes, wiggle your hot little ass for him."

"He likes that," Jill said under her breath.

I swallowed. "Yesss, honey." I looked back over her and said I could imagine one of the men from her work standing behind her. "One of the big, angry looking men I see out front from inside the car. He watched you walk to the office trailer the other day and mumbled something to himself, and it made me think."

"About he and I?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Louis, did he need me? Need to have me?" Jill was trying to play along and I was eating it up.

"God, yes, Jill. And having been rude and a jerk, he's now in command because he's standing behind by wife, and she's bent over, wiggling her ass for him."

"God, Louis," Jill breathed. "You're talking about he and I like you're not even here."

"I know. And you're talking abouthimas if he is really here and you're doing this for him." This excited me to no end.

"I am. I didn't realize it," she said.

"Yes, well, that's fucking hot to me, you imagining him standing behind you." I sat down in front of her again, rubbing my crotch. "Jill, I wanna be more graphic; tell you what he does, but like I feel about it when I fantasize."

She put her hands on my shoulders. "Aren't you already?" she asked.

"Mm, sort of, but like what I said when I talked about "males" in general, but about this guy. 'kay?" I stroked Jill's cheek and kissed her.

"Okay. Should I stay like this?"

"Uh-huh."

"I wanna take my pants off," Jill said. "Does that ruin it? Me asking that?"

"No, do it." Jill stepped out of her pants and, with her legs free, stood with her feet a bit more apart. It was so hot the way she stepped around to find a comfortable stance. She threw her hair back as she arched her back once again, wiggling her rear end in anticipation. I watched with what I'm sure was a look of desperate lust. I could hear my own breathing.

Jill glanced at me when she was ready, then leaned into me and kissed me before I continued, whispering to me. "I like how you are right now, Louise. The way you're looking at me and talking about me." I leaned into her for a smoldering kiss, and she continued. "No matter what reservations I might have, you're making me feel so sexy right now. Will you touch me again?"

"Mmm, you're all wet," I said. Jill moaned and I let loose, stroking my cock and looking her in the eye as she listened on. "Jill, honey, it doesn't matter if this guy was rude or insensitive to you."

"No?"

"Hm 'm. Though your being turned on is a major part of my fantasy, it's not what the perverted part is –that you submit to this man and let him use you to get relief, repeatedly if necessary. It's his pent up frustration that's at issue. What's important is that he needs to release it. That he gets a female to use.

Standing behind you, baby his cock is painfully erect and bowed up toward his stomach. He's reacting instinctively to the sight of you. When he comes up behind you, he's almost hunched over with lust. He couldn't hold a conversation or respond to any questions. He's actually drooling a bit as he positions himself." Jill listened intently, looking at me and breathing heavy as she leaned into me, her body squirming slightly.

I continued. "You want to make sure you're ready for him, honey. You make sure you're holding on to my shoulders for stability. Don't try to talk to him, just keep your back arched and your ass and pussy pushed out and up for him, okay?" Jill nodded quickly. "His only verbal sign is going to be a bit of hard breathing and grunts. You can sense him moving close to you. His hands rub over your ass and lower back. You strain harder to push out your ass for him.