Talking my Wife into Anal

Story Info
Anal intercourse.
3.2k words
4.14
69.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigskyben
bigskyben
13 Followers

Authors Note -- The Names have been changed -- this is about our sexual experience with anal sex.

All of the characters are over 21

Thanks to Eve Apple for her editing of this and her input to making it a better story.

*

Chris was one of the most sexually adventuresome women I ever met. We hit it off on the second date and ended up in bed. She was the first woman to ever deep throat me, and I was in seventh heaven to say the least. She enjoyed oral sex with wanton abandon. On our first encounter we got into mutually satisfying oral sex, and I came in her mouth and she came on my face. This was over 30 years ago.

Chris is a little less than 5 feet tall and was a petite 110 woman when we met. I was over 6 feet tall and, at the time, about 185. We were a Mutt and Jeff couple out in public. Because of our size difference, we had to find sexual positions to satisfy both of us. We were both divorced. I had a couple of kids and she had none; Chris did not get the mommy gene. She also had a hysterectomy at 28, which really took contraception to another level since I had a vasectomy at 29. One of the nice things was that she never had a period or any of the mood swings some partners have during their menstrual cycles.

We made love in some pretty exotic places; on the beach on Oahu under the stars with the waves crashing over us. This was after a nude swim in the surf. We vowed never to have sex on the beach again as sand got into a lot of openings. I introduced her to the mile high club in a Cessna 172. She introduced me to sailing and making love in the cuddy cabin; it was a little cramped and I think we both were a little sore after this adventure.

We were very open in our discussions about sex, different positions, and what each of liked and disliked. We became great sexual partners. One night while performing cunnilingus I asked the first of many questions,

"Have you ever thought about shaving your pussy?

"It never crossed my mind. Why would I?"

"It might make oral sex a little easier and better."

I came home from work a few days later to a bottle of wine on the table in the living room and candles burning through out the apartment. I saw candles in the bathroom and Chris reclining in the tub. She motioned for me to join her. I stripped off my clothes and entered the tub. We started off with a few sensuous kisses and a glass of wine.

Chris said: "Are you ready?"

" Ready for what?

"You shave me and I will shave you."

So I took the scissors she handed me and began to trim the hair at the top of her pussy. After trimming it, I lathered up her pubic hair and took the razor off the shelf and began to shave her pussy, while all of this was happening I had a raging hard on. I completed the task and Chris showered off the shaving cream.

Chris then took the scissors and started trimming my pubic hair. She also started to stroke my cock. She got the shaving cream out and completed the job of shaving me. She did take her time around my balls. After all of the stimulation we got another glass of wine and headed for the bedroom.

Chris had planned the night and had baby oil on the nightstand and asked me to put it on her pubic area. I put some on my hand and rubbed it all around pussy and then she took the baby oil and did me. We switched into 69 and it was a wonderful night of oral sex.

This made oral sex much more pleasurable for both of us, and we spent a lot more time performing oral sex on each other and, sometimes, there was no fucking involved at all. Sometimes it was just multiple orgasms for both of us. Chris loved my eating her cunt and playing with her nipples after here orgasm as they were extremely sensitive. I would spend a few minutes toying, licking, and sucking them after her orgasm, and she would continue to cum for several minutes until it became too intense and she would push my head away. I also learned where her G-spot was and how it spasmed when she was in the throes of one of her orgasms. After a couple of years of being hairless Chris remarked, " I feel cleaner down there and I really like it being shaved."

After about two years in our marriage, I started working on the road. Part of the weekly ritual while I was working away from home was to buy lingerie for my wife: Bras, panties, sleepwear, tap pants, and any other article I could imagine my wife wearing. This was prior to the start of the Victoria Secrets stores, and on one of my projects there was a great lingerie store on my walk to work.

Chris would set the mood having candles lit and some wine in the refrigerator. We would strip and head for the shower. Chris or I would start by shaving each other. Lots of passionate kissing would be a by-product of our mutual shaving. Chris would then put on whatever new piece of lingerie I purchased this week.

"How do I look?"

"So, how does it feel?"

Chris really got into wearing lingerie for me, and most Friday nights, when I flew home from my project locations, she would have something very sexy under her clothes. She very rarely bought sexy garments on her own but was quite pleased when there was something new laid out on the bed.

Most Friday nights we would stop for dinner and some wine after she picked me up at the airport. Then we would drive home to our marital bed. During dinner Chris would ask me what I thought she had on under her dress. One night I guessed wrong as she had nothing on under her dress. She flashed me when after we sat down to dinner and I sprung a hard on for the entire meal. I had trouble eating.

One of things I found fascinating about Chris was her desire not to show affection in public. Handholding was about the extent of our affection, yet she was wanton in the bedroom. She would almost rip my clothes off when we got home. Then, she would do a slow strip tease to show me what she was wearing or not wearing, under her clothes.

Chris taught me lots of lessons about stimulating the female sexually, and I learned to kiss I got er, taste her, and touch her in very pleasurable ways. Chris was not afraid of asking for what she wanted and teaching me new ways to orally stimulate her.

"Please lick my arm pits!"

She loved for me to kiss my way down her body, between her breasts, behind her knees and eventually her pussy.

Chris asked me one night to please her without her simultaneously doing me:

"I want to concentrate and enjoy my orgasm!"

So I would go down on her. She was very vocal and would tell me what she wanted and how I could bring her to orgasm. One night I moved my tongue to her anus and licked it.

"What are you doing?"

"Tasting another part of your body."

"It feels a little funny."

"Is it okay?"

"Go ahead but do not forget my clit."

I moved a finger to her clit and eventually my tongue.

One night while performing oral sex, I started stroking the area between the vagina and her ass. Chris said, "not too hard." I moistened my finger with her pussy juices and started playing directly with her asshole.

"How does it feel?'

"Okay, not painful, if that is what you are asking."

Low moans from the top of the bed assured me it was okay to continue. So I stuck a slick finger in her ass and began to slowing finger fuck her asshole. She did not ask me to stop, and I think she loved the stimulation.

"Think about clipping your nails next time!"

After a furious round lovemaking I brought up the subject of anal sex.

"Have you ever tried anal sex?" "

"No, I have never thought about it or had a lover ask for it."

"So I am asking."

It took me a couple of years of stroking her asshole and eating her pussy before we took a trip to an adult boutique. We walked about and Chris was a little nervous, as we seemed to be the only couple in the shop. We did get some stares from some of the visitors to the store. We got to the wall of vibrators and she started to look at the pencil vibrators.

" What about this one?"

It was a slender pencil vibe. I pointed out a little larger vibrator and asked Chris what she thought about it. We took them off the wall for closer inspection. Chris selected two small ones to take home, and then asked

"What about lube?"

So we stopped and looked at the various types and settled on KY lubricant. Twenty years or more ago there was a limited selection of lubes available.

We got home and removed the vibrators from their packaging and put the batteries in them and placed them in the bedside table. We left them there for a couple of months. I continued my oral ministrations and playing with Chris' butt. Then one night,

"How about a vibe in your butt tonight?"

She agreed and I got the lube and vibrator out of the drawer. I place a dollop of lube on my finger and worked it in and around her asshole and placed more lubrication on the vibrator. I slowly inserted the vibrator with Chris' hand on my wrist. "SLOW" were the only words coming from Chris. I slowly worked it in and left it there. I turned it on low for a couple of minutes and then removed it.

We then had intercourse and afterwards we talked about her experience and feeling of having the vibrator in her ass.

"It felt strange and good at the same time. "Maybe next we can leave it in a little longer."

It would be a couple of weeks before we tried it again. Chris suggested it might be easier to insert the vibe if I put it in prior to her orgasm as her anal ring tended to tighten up after an orgasm.

The next time we tried it I was getting out of the shower and headed for the bedroom. There were candles lit, and the vibrator, and lube were already out of the nightstand and waiting. After some passionate foreplay, I went down on Chris for about 10 minutes and she had her first orgasm. I moved back up to her tits and started to lightly stroke and suck them while placing a finger in her ass. I reached over to the nightstand and picked up the lube. I got some on my finger and started rubbing it on and into her ass. I then got the vibrator lubed up and started toying with her asshole.

"I'm ready go ahead and put it in."

I was still sucking on her breasts and then I turned the vibrator on low. I started to take the vibrator out,

"Leave it in."

This was something new for both of us, double penetration for her and something in her ass pushing against my cock. I would like to say I managed to make her cum again with my fucking, but the sensations were just too much for me and I came after a few strokes into her pussy. I pulled out and reached down and turned the vibrator on high and started to eat her cunt and suck on her clitoris. She came so hard the vibrator came out of her ass and she about crushed me with her thighs.

We cleaned up the vibrator and wiped the cum off us in the bathroom. We cuddled afterwards and she lay on my shoulder, and I stroked her cheek.

"So how was it?"

"It was almost too much with the vibrator on in your ass."

She said she liked it and especially liked the high speed when I was going down on her.

One night after we had oral sex, I mounted my wife and had a difficult time cumming. She said her legs were tired and we needed change positions,

"How about doggie style and I will put a pillow under you to support you."

"Do you want my ass?

"Sure but are you ready?"

She opened the drawer, got the lube and vibrator out, and proceeded to put the vibrator in her own ass and started stroking it in and out. I had been the one putting the vibrator in her ass before. I reached onto the nightstand and opened the lube and started to coat my cock. I also reached around and started stroking her clit. She looked over her shoulder and

"Are you ready?

"Go real slow!" You will stop if I ask?"

"Sure"

I lined the head of my prick with her asshole and just started a gentle pushing motion while holding the base. Chris gave an audible gasp, but she did not ask me to stop. Her hand was on my thigh as I got the head past her ass ring, and then it seemed to be smooth sailing as I worked my cock into her ass. It was warm and inviting.

"Slower, please, take your time, I have all night."

I started to slowly stroke in and out. She looked over her shoulder at me,

"Are you all the way in?"

"Yes."

After I was all the way in, I reached around and began to fondle her breasts and pull on her nipples. She was stroking her clit while I slowly fucked her ass. It was at this point I heard the vibrator humming and looked down as Chris placed it on her clit. I was happy to see Chris was getting into anal sex and making it enjoyable for herself. She came and her ass muscles contracted on my cock. I came in a torrent and we both collapsed on the bed with me holding her around the waist.

In the afterglow we talked about our experiences.

"It hurt a little to start but after a couple of minutes it felt good, but I did not want to do it all the time."

She said she enjoyed me toying with her nipples, and it was the vibrator putting her over the edge.

"You would not believe how tight your ass got when you had your orgasm. Your ass was massaging my cock and I came way too quick."

I said that it was great and that she could ask me to fuck her ass any time. It was at this point the question came

"When do I get to put the vibrator up your ass?"

I was a little stunned and asked

"Can I think about it?"

"Yes, but you do not get to fuck me in the ass until I put a vibrator in my ass!"

A couple of weeks later when Chris was giving me head she got her finger wet,

"How about it, want my finger in your ass?

"Sure"

She had been playing with the area from by balls to my ass. She started stroking her finger in and out of my ass. It felt good and she had been slow and gentle, so maybe I was a good teacher and lover. It was at this point I reached over to the nightstand and got the lube and the small pencil vibrator out of the drawer.

"Here try this"!"

I handed them to Chris who stopped sucking me cock and put lube on her finger and the vibrator. She lubed up my asshole and then inserted the pencil vibrator. She went back to sucking my cock and then she turned the vibrator on and started to deep throat me, stroking the vibrator in and out of my ass as she started to hit my prostate gland. I was losing it and she knew it.

"Cumming! SLOW DOWN OR STOP!"

She pulled her mouth off my cock and started stroking it and pushing the vibrator in and out of my ass. I came in buckets and made a mess of Chris, me, and the bedclothes. It was so bad we had to change the sheets before we went to sleep. Of course, we did the bed change after I ate her out and put the larger vibrator in her ass and turned it on full. She came and came.

We changed the bed linens and talked about what had just happened.

"I never came so much in my life."

"You do not know how hot it me seeing you struggling on the bed. I almost came when you did."

"You were leaking pre-cum the entire time I was sucking my cock and fucking you with the vibrator , it was kind of tasty."

We cuddled and I told Chris,

"I am going to fuck your ass in the morning!"

All she did was squeeze my dick and smiled at me.

We had a bit if a lay-in on Saturday morning and took a long shower together. I worshiped her ass and spent a lot of time soaping it up and she did the same to my hardening dick. We also shaved each other one of our new forms of foreplay.

We were kissing and touching each other until the hot water ran out. We dried each other off and bounded into the bedroom. We started off in a 69 position and when she came, I pulled her off my cock and laid her down. I told her I wanted to watch her face and to be able to kiss her when I fucked her ass.

I took my time playing with her ass and added lots of lube. We kissed passionately, and I felt Chris' hand on my erection as she started guiding it towards her ass. I got it lined up and Chris proceeded to raise her ass off the bed and impale herself on my prick. The head went right in, and I managed to control myself and slowly started to push into her ass. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her and we were lip locked, french kissing. I took my time and tried to prolong my orgasm. Chris was rubbing her clit and then she bit down on my tongue and came; again, her ass muscles started to constrict, and I lost it cumming hard in her ass.

We cleaned ourselves up and put on robes and went to the kitchen for some much needed nourishment. We talked about how we felt and then Chris hit me with the bombshell.

"When do I get to fuck you in the ass with a strap on?

To be continued....

bigskyben
bigskyben
13 Followers