Talking to Strangers

Story Info
A naughty girl's adventure in submission, pain and pleasure.
2.1k words
4.26
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk through the plaza taking in the smells and colors around me. Bakeries, restaurants, wine tasting rooms... lovely but none peak my interest. I have, however, noticed you at the outdoor table of the cafe watching me walk back and forth along the shops. You sit alone comfortably but I feel your eyes on me, on my body. I smile to myself and enjoy the attention for a bit. Eventually I make a bold decision and start walking directly towards you, making eye contact. You call the waiter over and pay the bill. You get up from the table and just as I think you're going to leave you start walking towards me.

Now I am excited, my pussy tingling, my heart racing, I can't wait to see what happens. You are polite, we exchange names and you ask if I'd like to walk with you. On some level I am disappointed because I thought you'd be a little more forward, feed my adrenaline with something strange and sudden. I walk with you and we talk, you're smart and flirtatious. I laugh a lot.

We come to an alley where there is nothing but an unmarked door. I look to you to see where you want us to go next but you stand completely still. Just looking into my eyes as if trying to gauge me.

After a moment you say "Shall we?" and extend an arm. I'm confused but I choose to trust you. With a strange looking key the door unlocks for you and we slip inside. You lock it behind us. In one smooth move you grab my shoulder, turn me to face the door and slam me up against it.

Using your foot to part my legs and your hand to grasp my neck you say nothing but "Are you ready little girl?" I take a moment to decide if I ask a question or just go with it. I choose the latter and bow my head to you.

That pleased half smile across your face is all I need to know I made the right choice. With the knife in your pocket you cut away my dress and I stand before you in just my bra and some thigh high stockings. You touch my back lightly then grab an ass cheek hard as if testing it's tension. It hurts but I like it. Your eyes examine the rest of me and seem satisfied. A gag is pulled from your coat pocket and you put it on me.

You walk me down a long hall to a room that opens up to a large and luxurious playroom. Tall couches, walls with restraining straps, chairs with ankle cuffs, a pole, a cell, a stretcher table. My eyes widen like a kid in a candy store. You put me in the cell and tell me to wait.

To my surprise a lovely dark haired woman comes to the cell carrying a few small items. She slides them through the bars and says nothing, just walks away. I assume these are meant for me to wear so I carefully put each item into place. I remove my bra to put on a set of nipple clamps with a connecting chain along with a beautiful white collar with silver silk lining and a pair of handcuffs. I assume that without any other instructions given this is all I am to be wearing so I roll down the stockings and slip them off. I wait. There I stand with nothing but a collar, some nipple clamps and a ribbon in my hair. I am excited, scared, nervous but most importantly I am wet. Very wet.

I am patient and in a few minutes I see you once again walking towards me.

"What a lovely girl" you say and touch my face. I blush for a second and stick my chest out slightly waiting for another compliment. It doesn't come. Your hand reaches to open the cell and a wave of anxiety runs down my spine. What will happen? Will I be treated well? Am I to be used? Questions fill my head and before I can ask one you open your mouth to speak.

"Don't worry sweet girl, you will leave here happy." This only quells my worry slightly but it is enough for now. I follow you to a leather chair where you sit down. Instinctively I kneel in front of you, knees parted and head bowed down, my hands still in the handcuffs and resting between my legs. A feeble attempt to cover myself. You notice and immediately lift my hands up above my head. Too scared to speak I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I hear a loud noise followed by a scream, I can't tell if it's a scream of pain or pleasure. I wonder for a minute if anyone else is there with us or if there are other areas to this 'dungeon.' It doesn't matter, right now I know my role and I will play it well. I am yours. To be punished, to be pleasured, to be done with as you please.

"Are you afraid pretty girl?" You ask in a very gentle voice. I hesitate for a moment not wanting to show any weakness but quickly realize I need to be honest.

"Yes." I admit.

Then in a much deeper and very cold voice you respond with "Good."

You ring the bell sitting on the table to the left of your chair. The dark haired woman returns, naked and crawling quickly towards us. Like me she kneels when she approaches, knees parted, head bowed and waits for instructions.

"Take her to the X-frame." She bows her head in acknowledgement and stands, grabbing me by the arm on the way up. I stand with her and she leads me to the large 'X' set out from the wall. I step up to it, she removes my metal handcuffs and my hands and ankles are bound to the outstretched arms in thick leather cuffs. It it a solid wood frame upholstered in deep red leather held away from the wall with large industrial looking metal brackets. This position is not unfamiliar to me though I enjoy it as much as the first time I felt it.

You remain in the chair and give simple directions to the woman and watch. I am spanked until my skin burns but then immediately the sensation is dulled with her soothing hands cooling my skin. Next the flogger, my favorite. I hear her practice strokes and so enjoy the sound of the leather straps lashing through the air. The fall of the flogger landing perfectly across and down my back. Each diagonal strike starting on my shoulder blades, the fall is heavy producing both a smack and a thud that resonates through my body and vibrates the pleasure center between my legs. She is skilled, quick and accurate strokes create the hourglass of a black widow on my back. The slap and thud turn into a sting and a hammer. I feel tired and realize I have been tensing my body in anticipation of each blow.

"Check her," you demand from your chair. She forces her fingers between my legs and quickly penetrates me. She looks back at you and nods and before she removes her hand she flicks her fingers a few times inside me and I squirm.

"Move her," is the next demand from our sitting Master. She takes my ankles out of the cuffs and I close my legs and slide my thighs together, wet from desire. The dark haired woman lets down my wrists, my arms fall and there is a deep ache in my shoulders as the full circulation of my blood returns. I am then walked over to what looks like a chain hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. At the bottom of the chain are a pair of metal handcuffs into which my hands are inserted and secured. She walks back towards the wall and grabs what I am now realizing is the other end of the chain strung through a pulley system. She pulls hard and my arms shoot up above my head. She secures the chain so that I am up on my tip toes, wrists hanging from the ceiling, body completely exposed in the middle of the room.

Now the fear kicks in as well as the adrenaline, the excitement of the unknown continues the slow drip of slick liquid down my thighs. Breasts up and out, ass fully accessible and head slung back slightly as my neck struggles to hold up my head in this position. You get up. The sweet flow of adrenaline through my veins tightens my muscles and instantly hardens my nipples which are already hypersensitive from the clamps. The woman bows her head as if she is dismissing herself but you tell her to stay. She smiles. She walks up to the front of me, she is a bit taller and she stands with her tits right in my face. The soft warm flesh is a welcome reprieve from the cold and the fear. While I am lost in the flesh I am too late realizing that you have come to stand right behind me and have dropped your clothes.

Your hand wraps around the front of me to grab a clamped breast and pull me against you hard. I am jerked away from her sweet chest and you bite the back of my neck hard. It hurts but in the best way.

"Hold her." Now the adrenaline and ecstasy surge and I tremble slightly, juices promptly dripping down to my knees. She rests my head on her chest and wraps her arms around me tightly. Still holding my flesh in your teeth you drive into me so hard I cry out. Aptly trained the dark haired woman grips me tightly so I can't move at all. You fuck me hard, so hard my knees give out but I am held up by the chain and the woman. The combination of her soft body and the rough sex goad me to orgasm much faster than I thought. I cum hard and gasp for air but you don't let up. I look up at the face of the woman with a questioning expression on my face and she just smiles and shakes her head no. With your hands grasping my hips you continue to force yourself inside me, over and over and over. I try to close my legs but you slap hard across my ass. It burns instantly and a twinge of anger shows in my posture. You will not have it. You jerk my legs apart and this time reach around the front of me and while still inside me you add two fingers and curl them, stroking my g-spot. In seconds I am cumming again, hard. The liquid squirts to the floor and you laugh, so pleased with yourself.

You backup a few steps and nod to the woman who drops me. I fall into the handcuffs and they pinch my wrists with the weight of my body. Exhausted and used I can barely hold my head up. I think it is over until I suddenly feel her hot mouth lapping hungrily at my soaking wet pussy. Her face sliding around between my thighs making slurping sounds. She slides her hand up my thigh which gathers all the lubricant it needs and her finger pokes just barely into my ass. My body perks up and I let out a sound I'm not sure I've ever made before. It sounds foreign even to me.

I hear a loud clap and she pulls quickly away from me, her head down as if she has disobeyed and knows it. She was not given permission to put her fingers inside me. She cowers and crawls out of the room looking disappointed. Fighting for my breath I am so fatigued and spent that my head drops down to my chest and my body goes limp. You walk around to the front of me and lift my chin. A soft, sweet and loving kiss is planted on my lips and I begin to relax. You open the handcuffs and I drop to the floor, naked and soaked in my own cum and sweat. Wasted and drained my eyes begin to close.

I wake up in the alley, my dress on but still split down the back from the knife and the collar still around my neck. There is no one around and I think it is morning. With wobbly legs I walk back up the alley to where the shops are. A fatigued smile on my face thinking that I really need to talk to strangers more often.