Tall Dark & Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

She stood there for a long moment, catching her breath and enjoying the scents of their arousal and the little tingles of pleasure she felt as she pressed against him. He gently rubbed the small of her back and she kissed his neck softly. She wanted to thank him for giving her such a wonderful feeling but couldn’t find the words. But then she thought of another way she could thank him and have fun doing it.

She began to place little sucking kisses on his neck, then on his shoulders. Then she began to kiss down his chest, occasionally adding a little lick here and there. He smiled down at her as her fingers and tongue slowly walked down his body. She knelt on the soft grass, her hands trembling with anticipation as she unbuckled and unbuttoned and unzipped. Then she pulled his pants down, pulling his boxers down with them as he had done with her. His freed erection stood proud before her, begging to be touched.

She reached out and gingerly brushed her fingertip along the head, feeling it respond to her touch. She then began to gently stroking up and down his shaft, watching his expressions to try to find what he liked best. She slipped her finger between her lips briefly to wet it, then drew circles around the head. She wondered… it felt so good when he licked her down there, would he like it too?

Experimentally she extended her tongue and brushed it against the tip, smiling as her suspicions were confirmed with a sexy growl of approval. She began to circle the head with her tongue, smiling up at him each time she made him twitch or moan. Then she closed her lips around the head of his shaft, hungrily lapping and sucking. He seemed to like this best of all, judging by his growls and moans. She tasted a slight salty taste but kept at it, savoring the taste and texture of his shaft and the pleasure she was giving him. Suddenly his gentle hands appeared, cupping her face and slowly pulling her lips away from his shaft. She looked up at him with a mix of curiosity and worry that she had messed it up somehow, but he just smiled back.

“It is time.” He knelt and kissed her softly, letting his tongue play across hers, then laid back on the grass. His hands found her hips and guided her to straddle him, the head of his erection just barely brushing against her slit as she hovered over it. “Take it nice and slow…” This was it. Innocent little Naomi was going to lose her virginity, and to a man she’d known for only a few hours no less. The old Naomi might have thought this downright crazy, but the new Naomi was definitely happy with this decision. Positioning herself carefully, she slowly began to lower herself onto him and let herself be filled for the first time.

She gasped as the head slipped between her moist folds. Slowly she drew his shaft inside her a little at a time, carefully savoring the wonderful sensations. Some of her friends had told her it would hurt but she loved every moment of it. Once it seemed to be in as far as it would go she began to draw back out, moaning softly as the sensations repeated. His hands gently caressed her thighs as she moved. She could tell he was enjoying this as much as her.

His moans joined hers as she continued the slow delicate rhythm, slowly filling her with his thickness and slowly drawing back out. He began to move his hips to match her movements, gliding a little deeper inside her each time. For a moment she whimpered as she felt a twinge of something being broken inside her, but it was quickly replaced by greater pleasure as he was able to go even deeper inside her.

She let her hands wander along his abs as she began to grind harder against him, a little bit deeper, a little bit faster. Likewise he reached up to her breasts, tenderly rolling her nipples between his fingers. Her head tossed from side to side as the ecstasy intensified with each thrust, especially when the head of his shaft brushed against that little magic spot his fingers had touched before.

She felt that feeling building inside her again, like when he kissed her down there, but it seemed a thousand times more intense this time. She writhed on his shaft as she came closer and closer to the prize, their bodies moving in unison so she could get him as deep inside her as possible. Finally she had her second orgasm and felt him release himself inside her at the same time. She moaned long and loud and she tensed up, her head tossed back, and every fiber in her body felt like it had gone to heaven and back.

His hands moved to her shoulders to gently lower her down, which she was very glad for because the world was still spinning. She laid her head on his shoulder and laced her fingers around the back of his neck, nuzzling him contentedly. She could still feel his manhood inside her and smiled. He wrapped his warm arms snugly around her and felt a gentle kiss on her forehead before she drifted off to a peaceful exhausted sleep.

She awoke the following morning to the sounds of birds outside and was surprised to find herself at home. Her clothes were neatly folded on a nearby chair and she had been carefully tucked into bed in her sleep. On her nightstand was a rose and a note from Alex, explaining that he had checked her wallet to find her address so he could take her home. He also left a phone number, spreading a smile across her lips.

Later on she met her friends at the mall for lunch, as was their Friday tradition. It didn’t take long for them to ask how her date went, all of them anxiously waiting for all the juicy details. She blushed slightly as she recalled the previous night and wondered how much to tell them, watching their grins get wider as they began to form suspicions of just how well it went. “Well I’m definitely glad you guys set up the date for me,” she began. “Alex was a perfect gentleman and-“

“Alex?” One of her friends asked quizzically.

She eyed her curiously. “Yes, Alex. That’s what he said his name was.” This drew odd giggles from all of them. “What? What’s so funny?” She blushed profusely as they explained that not only had there been a mix-up and her date been behind schedule, Alex wasn’t even her date.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers
12