Tall Girls are Assholes

Story Info
Short girl with big cock vs tall girls with perfect asses.
11.5k words
4.7
101.2k
301
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers

Sitting in the stands Brie was doing everything she could to not watch what was happening on the court. How had she allowed herself to be talked into coming here?

"I thought you liked volleyball? It was all you talked about a few years ago," Alina said.

That was true. She used to love volleyball. That was before she learned that short people aren't able to play. At least not when they were as short as she. It is a tall person sport, and there was no way around that.

"That was then," she said, coldly.

"Well, I promised Jas I would be here, and I don't know anything about volleyball so I thought you could help," Alina said, sounding cheerful as ever.

They had been classmates a few years prior, and now when they ended up in the same dorm building, it was a given they would be friends again. After all, Alina was pretty much the only friend Brie had made so far in college. Alina had done a lot better and tagging along with Alina could help her meet more people too. That was before she realized Alina's new friend from class was part of the women's volleyball team.

"That's her. Number 10. Jonesy. Wow, look at those outfits. They look awesome!" Alina said, cheerfully.

Brie looked down on the court too. Volleyball girls always looked good. Hot high socks. Tight, small shorts. Shirts that fit perfectly. Even if she didn't like volleyball, and dislike tall women, she liked looking at them. Those long legs and fit butts just seemed to be everything her dreams were made of. Her eyes searched for number 10. She had long dark hair sitting in a ponytail. Not one of the tallest on the team, but certainly among the taller. Her ass having that amazing shape that only could come into fruition after years of high jumps on the volleyball court.

"She looks strong," Brie said without thinking.

Alina turned to her, beaming one of her impossible smiles.

"I knew you would like her," Alina said.

Brie was about to answer but quickly changed her mind. She was hot, but she was also a tall person. 'Tall women are assholes', she thought to herself. She adjusted her position on the bench to hide her growth between her legs. Alina knew all about her extra appendage, but she didn't want to admit that tall women in tight shorts turned her on. Lucky enough Alina didn't seem to notice.

The teams were lining up to start, and the crowd was cheering as the home team had the first serve. A tall, pale abomination took the ball and to Brie's surprise, she took several steps away from the court. Could a lanky girl like that actually do a jump serve? In high school, the tallest girls usually didn't have the coordination for it. She took two long strides forward, tossing the ball up high, and then she entered the air, soaring gracefully as if carried by wings, her pale skin almost shining, and her red hair bouncing in a knot on the back of her head. Her ghostly white hand started far back and swung what seemed to be way too slow, caressing the ball rather than hitting it. Despite the light touch, the ball beamed away, arching slightly over the net, and then dove suddenly without reach for the diving opponents. Brie gasped. What the hell was that serve?

It had been a few months since she gave up playing herself, but that urge was starting to boil inside of her. She had sworn to never play again after the last scout had told her she was too short. Before high school, she had been an attacker. Jumping up to strike the ball was the best feeling you could get on a court. Sadly, that had been impossible at high school, so she had stepped back to be the libero. It was accepted to be short in that position, but it didn't hold at college level. Being only 5'0 allowed her to be quick, but it seemed like no school was willing to gamble on someone so small. 5'5 is what the top schools wanted in a libero. One of her teammates got a scholarship to Michigan State. Brie had dreamed about that too, but even if they said she was good, they seemed to think that there were players that were just as good, and with a longer reach, they would have more potential. The lower ranked schools didn't offer full scholarships, but even with lower standards for length, it seemed she was still too short. There was often talk about short miracle players, but when it was clear she wouldn't be one of them, she vowed to give up volleyball forever. It was a stupid sport anyway. Something only tall people could do. She really wished she had stayed home this evening. Even that she had picked another school to attend. She had picked this one because it was far enough away from old memories, but not far enough away from volleyball. 'No more', she vowed.

"Wow. Did you see that Brie? They are amazing." Alina said, standing up and clapping her hands together with everyone else.

She had seen it. They were good. Alina's friend Jonesy seemed to be the captain. Always ready to do the dirty work. When they were in a pinch they would give her the ball, and no matter how difficult, she would always make something good with it. She wasn't flashy, but Brie admired her commitment to the team. She probably could have been a star player, but now she was giving others the chance to shine.

The brightest star was the tall one. Number 5 with the name Larson on her back. Every time she ascended, Brie felt like she was watching an angel, yet her strikes had enough power to them to make the opposition crumble as they went up to block her. Her favorite moments were when the pale lanky one would start in the back. The setter would toss the ball as high as she could, and number 5 would take a long run up, take the air as if she was its mistress, staying up there as long as she wished, timing the ball perfectly to her stride and finding the perfect path around the block. It wasn't always a kill, but it always made her cock uncomfortably hard watching that beautiful tall woman doing her perfect graceful strikes.

The match ended in three sets. The first and third set being very close, with the captain and the tall girl always being able to give their team the edge. Brie even decided to join the standing ovation when the team came over the thank the fans. Coming to a match wasn't that bad, but she still didn't want to do it again. Not with all those hot tall girls in their tiny shorts, showing her what she could never get.

"Can we get out of here now?" Brie asked.

"Sure. You didn't like the game? I thought it was exciting. They were so good!" Alina answered.

Brie was relieved to get out of the gym. Not only was it emotionally damaging to watch the game, but her cock felt uncomfortable having been hard for most of the game. Damn those tall girls and their perfect asses.

"Brie, would you like to have some drinks?" Alina asked.

Alina had read her mind. Some beer would be perfect now. It would take her edge off and calm her nerves.

"I would love that," Brie answered.

"Good, because Jas says she wants to celebrate," Alina said, holding up her phone to show the text message.

Brie hesitated. As much as she needed some alcohol, would it really be worth it if she had to hang out with the pretty captain of the volleyball team? She thought about leaving but ended up staying anyway. Meeting new people was the reason she had gone to that stupid game with Alina. It had just been better if Alina had normal friends and not tall girls from the volleyball team.

"Jas, you are here already," Alina called.

They were just about to enter the pub when the captain turned a corner. Brie stopped in her track. Not only was it Jas, but the tall, pale goddess too. Larson, she recalled from the back of her shirt. In person, their height was even more intimidating. How could anyone be this tall?

They entered together, finding a table in the back that was more private. Not that the pub had a lot of visitors yet, but certainly it would fill up shortly. A server even came to take their order. They all settled on beer.

"That match was amazing," Alina said, gleefully.

"Everything seemed to come together today," Jas answered.

"Those smashes were outstanding," Alina said to the tall, pale, red-haired girl. "What was your name again?"

"Leah," she answered.

"Leah is the star of the team," Jas added.

It made the tall one blush. Brie had feared that the tall one would be one of those cocky tall people. It was nice to see that even they could be humble. Jas seemed to be okay too.

"How tall are you?" Alina asked.

Brie didn't want to know. Even sitting down, she felt like they both towered over her. Like they could pick her up and put her in their pocket.

"I am 6 feet," Jas answered. When Leah took her time to answer, Jas did so for her. "You are 6'4, right Leah?

Brie took a big swig of her beer to settle her nerve. Leah was a monster. It was very unfair.

"No wonder you are so good. It must be a big advantage being so tall when playing volleyball," Alina said.

"It certainly helps," Jas answered. "It still takes a lot of hard work. You don't learn how to fly like Leah just from being tall."

Brie knew that too. Everyone on her team had been training hard too. Even the tall girls. When she had become a libero she had tried to outwork them all, but it hadn't changed the fact that she was just not tall enough. She was going to need a lot more beer.

"By the way, did you know that Brie also used to play?" Alina said, smiling a devious smile.

Brie was about to jump her but realizing it was too late to silence her now.

"Really?" Jas said, looking like it was impossible to believe someone that short played volleyball.

"She was pretty much Miss Volleyball back in 8th grade. I never saw her play though," Alina said.

"No way," Jas said. "You must have been a libero, right?"

Brie was about to blow up. How could Alina tell them that? Jas assuming she was a libero upset her too. Tall people was always looking down on her.

"Yeah," Brie answered, hoping they would sense that she didn't want to talk about it.

"This is crazy," Jas yelled. "We need you to join the team. Our second defender broke her leg a week ago. We could really need you during practice," she continued, sounding super excited.

Hell no, Brie thought. Hell no, hell no, hell no. She had sworn she wouldn't play volleyball again. She had accepted that she was just too short to ever be successful at it. What would be the point of starting to play again? It would just give more tall people a chance to be mean towards her again.

"I'm going to call our coach and tell her that me and Leah found someone. We are so lucky," Jas said, ignoring Brie's distress.

What the hell was going on? Was she just put into the team against her own will?

"Are you free on Monday?" Jas asked.

It took a moment for Brie to wrap her head around the question. It was a trap. She was free, but if she said yes, that would imply that she would join the team.

"No," she said, just before Jas was going to say something again.

"Damn she isn't answering. I'll send her a text instead. We probably wouldn't be able to get you any gear that fast anyway. Maybe we can scramble something together. Do you have any gear you can use?" Jas said, talking way to fast.

"Wow, you're going to be allowed to play volleyball again," Alina said, looking like she just told someone they had won the lottery.

Brie wanted to sink through the floor. Hide under the table. Be anywhere but here. She had told Alina a little bit of why she stopped playing, but all her complaints didn't mean she wanted to play again. She tried to muster all her courage to let them know.

"I-," she tried, her mouth feeling like it had lost all moisture. She swilled the last of her beer.

"Leah, do you think anyone got some spare gear that could fit her?" Jas asked her taller friend.

"I don't want to play," Brie said with her strongest voice.

All three stopped. The table falling to an eerie silence. No movements. No sounds. Brie felt like she was going to die. That is what she got for thinking it would be okay to hang out with tall people. She saw the server pass by.

"More beer," she yelled, desperate to break the silence.

The server acknowledged it and scurried away.

"What do you mean you don't want to play?" Jas asked, with a puzzled look on her face.

"I promised myself I wouldn't play anymore. I'm done with volleyball," Brie explained.

Again, silence fell over the table as everyone seemed to try and digest Brie's words. For the second time, the server saved her, as beers were put down on the table. Brie reached for hers, downing half of it in one big swoop.

"I'm going to need one more," she told the server.

"What do you mean you are done?" Jas asked. "I think we just need to find the right way to motivate you. So, what would it take to sweeten the deal enough for you to not turn us down?" she added.

Brie tried to think. Was there anything she could ask for that they could never do? The first thought was that they could kill her math teacher from back home, but of course that would be an obvious joke. She didn't want him dead either. Just maybe suffer a little bit. Her second thought was just as weird, but the more her mind circled around it, the more she wanted to say it. It was dumb. Something that might make them all think less of her. They would probably not want her on their team anymore after she told them. It would mean she could go home and forget this day ever happened.

"I want to fuck all the girls on the team. Anal. After every practice one of you will be my sex toy," Brie said, knowing it will help bury any thoughts about her playing volleyball ever again.

"Not again," Alina said.

Brie knew what she was referring to. The first time they met on campus, Brie had tried to bed her too. Alina had turned her down, as she wasn't interested in girls, but it wasn't the only time she had seen Brie try to get laid. This time it wasn't like that though. She wasn't trying to get these tall jerks to sleep with her. Just to stop bothering her about volleyball.

"I'll do it," Jas said, shocking everyone at the table.

"Jasmine you can't be serious," Leah said.

"A captain needs to always do what is best for the team. If I need to eat her pussy after every practice so that the team can have another defender, then I'll gladly do that for the team. I'll even do it right now, just to prove I will," Jas said, stoic.

"I don't think Brie was talking about her pussy," Alina said, getting puzzled looks from Leah and Jasmine. "She got a penis. A big one," she explained.

Brie had problems breathing. Hearing Jas say she would do it, hadn't only foiled her plan, but made her heart beat fast with excitement. She felt it could beat hard enough to leave her chest any moment, and even more, it had made her cock get uncomfortably hard in an instant. This stunningly beautiful girl had just offered to eat her pussy, and now she was eager to find out if she would change her mind when it was a girl cock she had to deal with.

"All the better," Jas said, uncertainly. "I'm much better at sucking cock than eating pussy," she added.

Brie had to lift her hands, placing them over her heart, to make sure her ribcage wouldn't break. Was this really going to happen? She wanted to look at Alina to ask her if it was some weird prank, but she couldn't get her eyes away from Jas. Her mouth wanted to speak but she knew the cost of it would be high. If she spoke, and it wasn't a prank, she would need to play volleyball. She didn't want that, but the need of what the reward would be was too tempting.

"Prove it," she said, looking at Jas.

The tall marvel stood up, making sure she wasn't spotted by anyone not at their table, and then she leaned down, pulling up the tablecloth, and snuck underneath. Brie felt like her whole body was shaking. Was this really going to happen? The tablecloth was lifted where she sat, allowing Jas to stick her head out and letting the cloth rest on her neck. If Brie had been worried about her heart before, it was nothing compared to how her cock was pulsing now. It felt like it had never been harder, and more blood was trying to fit inside of it still.

"You can't do this!" Alina said, half whispering. "Jas, what if someone sees you?"

Brie was split. She agreed with Alina that the risks were very high and that the consequences if they got caught could be devastating, but at the same time, she wanted nothing more at that moment than for Jasmine Jonesy to suck her cock. She felt the tall woman's hand trace the outline of her cock, her eyes glimmering under the table as if she had found a treasure.

"It's for the team. We really need Brie to join," Jas said.

With that Jas started to pull at Brie's pants. Brie lifted her butt from the bench and with a sudden move her pants and underwear were both pulled down, making her hard cock wobble back and forth as it sprung from its enclosure. A gasp was heard around the table. Brie was used to this, but it felt like it had never meant more than today.

"I'm going to need some help with this. Are you up for it, Leah?" Jas said.

Brie felt Jas grab a hold of her cock with a stern but gentle hand. It felt amazing, but Brie still had to look over at Leah. Could she get two giants to deal with her cock in the same day? Leah was looking down at her crotch. Her eyes lustrous while her face showing clear concern.

"Not here," Leah said. "I don't want that reputation, and we could get kicked off the team. Please, Jas."

Brie looked down at Jas. The captain struggling with what she should do. It looked like she wanted this to happen now, as much as brie, but that she knew it was a bad place for it.

"If we went back to my room, would you help me then?" Jas said to Leah.

"If it is okay with you, Brie," Leah said.

If it was okay? Jas was a perfect ten, even if she was tall, and Leah was a step beyond. With her red hair, pale skin, tall legs that ended in the most endearing bum her eyes had ever seen. She felt her cock pulse even more, straining against Jas fingers. Hell yeah, she was okay with Leah joining in.

"I-" Brie stuttered, not finding the words. "it-" she tried instead, but not able to find the rest of the sentence. "I would be honored," she finally managed to say.

Leah smiled, and Brie felt a big glob of precum swell out of her engorged cock. She was going to fuck the shit out of the two volleyball stars. It made her wonder if this would be the best night of her life. Not only up till now but what in her life that could ever be better than what this night would be.

She felt a tongue lick her cockhead. Looking down she saw Jas get all of the precum spread over her tongue and then she closed her mouth, savoring the taste.

"OMG. That is so good!" she said. "Leah you need to try this. I have never tasted anything this good."

As if on cue, Brie felt another big drop of precum get pumped out. Looking over at Leah she seemed to struggle. Battling with the sense that it was dumb to lick someone's cock in a public bar, and her lustful wish to try it. Brie was just about to tell her that she didn't need to do that, but Leah surprised her by shifting her position on the bench enough so that her long frame could lean down and take the head of Brie's big cock in her mouth. It felt like heaven as she sucked it lightly, while her tongue slowly danced to gather all the juice. Brie was still in shock as Leah pulled away, and Jas was trying to pull her clothes up again to cover the throbbing girl cock.

"Amazing," Leah said.

Amazing was the least it was, Brie thought. Could she really have been so wrong about tall people? Maybe there were some good ones after all. Just as long as they didn't think she would go easy on them because of that. She was going to go all out and show them the strength of someone as small as she. Maybe the secret was to take them down in size. When on their knees, they were shorter than her. Would it be possible to get all tall people to always stay on their knees?

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers