Tall MILF BBW Fantasy

Story Info
A young Black man daydreams about Tall MILF BBW.
2k words
3.04
11.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Welcome to the team, handsome, oops, I meant P-Jay," Dolores Limerick said with a wink, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous lady walked away, whistling as she made her way to the exit. P-Jay, also known as Patrick Jefferson, Algonquin College student and part-time security guard, pushed the button underneath his desk, activating the mechanical doors of the call center to let Dolores out.

P-Jay noticed the lovely Dolores a long time ago, partly because the Afro-Barbadian brother has a thing for tall women, and if they happen to be big-bottomed, a few older than him and of the Caucasian persuasion, that made them a triple threat as far as he was concerned. Dolores might have a few silver strands in her hair but to P-Jay, that just made her hotter. She'd caught him staring at her butt a bunch of times and finally introduced herself...

"Nice to meet you, Dolores," P-Jay said replied, and Dolores waved at him as she exited the call center. He watched Dolores get her surprisingly shapely derriere in her car and drive out of the snow-covered parking lot. At last P-Jay was alone, well, sort of. There was one other person working at the call center, that was it.

Outside, the landscape of Kanata, Ontario, was blanketed in snow. P-Jay, who habitually takes the bus, wasn't looking forward to his morning commute. Not at all. One of the worst snow storms in Canadian history gripped the Capital, and the buses sucked worst than usual. He was working midnight to noon, and hoped the roads would be clear by morning. He wasn't holding his breath on that one, though...

The call center was open 24/7, and there was always a few people on duty, manning the telephones. Even if the place was nearly empty, P-Jay reminded himself that there were security cameras which even he, the weekend security guard, wasn't aware of. That's why the brother resisted the urge to slack off, no matter how tempting it was...

One thing about being a security guard is that clients and employers can forgive you just about anything except falling asleep. P-Jay watched music videos on his laptop, and also checked up on some of his favorite athletes, male and female Professional Boxers. P-Jay once wanted to be a Boxer, but unfortunately, life had other plans...

P-Jay, the son of hard-working immigrants originally from the island of Barbados, is a gentle giant, of sorts. He's six-foot-three, and weighs close to three hundred pounds. The dark-skinned, curly-haired, ever-smiling brother is smart and physically strong but lacks the killer instinct that every Professional fighter must have in order to survive in the Octagon, the Boxing Ring, the Dojo, and everywhere else.

P-Jay has moved on from his dream of becoming a Professional Boxer, but he's still very much a Boxing fan. To P-Jay, there's absolutely nothing quite like the Sweet Science, as Boxing is called. P-Jay checked up on his all-time favorite Professional Boxer, Anthony Joshua, and wondered whether the Boxing superstar had picked his next opponent yet.

Like everyone else in the world of Boxing, P-Jay wanted to watch Black British Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua fight and hopefully defeat loud-mouthed American Boxer Deontay Wilder. Of course, there was also Professional Boxer Tyson Fury, a behemoth of a man, for Anthony Joshua to worry about. The brother had some tough competition, for real...

P-Jay saw Anthony Joshua as a noble lion, Deontay Wilder as a ruthless tiger, and Tyson Fury as a formidable bear. These challengers posed a serious threat to Anthony Joshua, but P-Jay had faith in the Black British fighter. P-Jay wants Anthony Joshua to beat every one of his challengers and become the King of the Heavyweight Division...

P-Jay checked up on the fight between Adrian "The Problem" Broner and Manny "the People's Champion" Pacquiao, and it went as he thought it would. Manny Pacquiao gave Adrian Broner an even worse spanking than Professional Boxer Marcos Maidana had back in the day. That's what you get for being a clown, P-Jay thought, laughing as he watched Adrian Broner's post-fight interview.

Next, P-Jay watched videos of celebrity predictions about the upcoming fight between another fighter he likes, Errol Spence Jr. and a certain overconfident loudmouth named Mikey Garcia. Both fighters were undefeated as of yet, but P-Jay really wants Errol Spence Jr. to win. Mikey Garcia is the kind of fighter to jump weight classes to take out other fighters because he's a glory hog.

Not to be sexist or anything of the sort, P-Jay checked up on the world of women's Boxing, which boasts of formidable talents. P-Jay smiled as he watched videos of the dark-skinned, curvy and tough-talking American Amazon known as Claressa Shields. Now this is my kind of sister, P-Jay thought, admiring both Claressa Shields Boxing prowess and her big shapely ass as she duked it out with other women in the Boxing ring.

P-Jay watched Professional Boxer Claressa Shields, still undefeated, plow her way through tough female fighters like Hannah Rankin, and was disappointed when she didn't take on the beautiful, tough and still undefeated German Boxing sensation Christina Hammer. The fight between Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer was supposed to take place in 2018, but it didn't. P-Jay has high hopes to see the ladies duke it out at some point in 2019.

P-Jay was about to resume listening to music on YouTube then thought better of it. He checked up on a female Boxer whose style he really likes, Latondria Jones, a curvy, chocolate sister who looks more like a video vixen than a Professional Boxer. Latondria Jones is a fierce fighter, and a really beautiful one at that. Latondria Jones is still undefeated. Too bad she's managed by the Money Man himself, Floyd Mayweather, who doesn't really take care of his fighters.

"Hope good things happen for you in 2019, cutie," P-Jay said to himself as he clicked out of the video of Latondria Jones demolishing some tough-looking Butch chick who couldn't fight worth a damn. He checked up on another female fighter he liked, MMA fighter Brogan Walker Sanchez, fighting out of Guam, somewhere in the Pacific.

"Hello fierce mama," P-Jay said, watching Brogan Walker Sanchez, an athletic, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, Latin-looking gal, rip right through another female fighter, Miranda somebody. This brought Brogan Walker Sanchez record to six wins and zero losses. P-Jay admires the lady's strength, beauty and resilience. Seriously, he looked forward to Brogan Walker Sanchez next fight, even though he was a Boxing purist and didn't take MMA too seriously...

"I take that back," P-Jay thought to himself, remembering the day Brazilian MMA fighter Amanda Nunes ripped through the supposedly invincible MMA sensation Cris Cyborg in a match that pitted the two toughest female fighters in the world against one another. P-Jay remember feeling shocked when Amanda Nunes took out Cyborg, whom he saw as akin to being a real-life Xena, the Warrior Princess from the early 2000s TV. Never underestimate anyone, P-Jay reminded himself.

P-Jay got up, and went to take a piss, and he found himself thinking of Professional Boxer Kali Reis, the half-Black, half-Native American chick from Massachusetts who fought some of Boxing's toughest women yet remained widely unsung. Kali Reis is smoking hot, with sexy dimples, and she's a great fighter, P-Jay thought admiringly.

Judging by a funny video Kali Reis made of herself imitating the fighting styles of various female fighters, P-Jay felt that the fighting gal was cool too. P-Jay promised himself to make a video tribute to her on YouTube. There were a lot of tough female Professional fighters out there who didn't get their dues, like Heather Hardy, Alicia Napoleon, Cecilia Braekhus, Shelly Vincent, and Kali Reis. It just wasn't right...

Returning to his post, P-Jay began gathering intel on Professional fighter Kali Reis, who was quite proud of her Native American heritage, but obviously had some Black in her as well. The gal was cool and funny, and had lots of skills. Kali Reis didn't hesitate to fight anyone from German supermodel and undefeated Boxer Christina Hammer to undefeated Boxer Cecilia Braekhus, giving each of those strong women a run for their money.

P-Jay got bored as fuck sitting at the reception desk inside the nearly empty call center. He looked out through the security cameras, scanning the area. There was a grocery store nearby, along with a few coffee shops, a fancy restaurant, a small family-owned eatery, and a gas station. Hardly anything was moving, aside from the occasional car. Winter had claimed the suburb of Kanata, Ontario, and humans were not getting it back...

Feeling sleepy, P-Jay went to the kitchen and got himself his fourth cup of coffee. It was barely three o'clock in the morning. He had nine hours left in his twelve-hour shift. Half an hour after that cup of coffee, P-Jay was in the women's washroom, taking a piss. Why was he in there in the first place? The men's room was closed, thanks to the absentee cleaner. With his dick in his hand, P-Jay whistled a song, then suddenly realized he was horny...

P-Jay, confident that he was alone, grabbed his cell phone and looked up some X-rated videos online. In one of them, he watched a dark-skinned Black porn actor, Joachim somebody, fuck a dark-haired, pale-skinned older White woman in the ass, right on her couch. Not bad, P-Jay thought as he pumped his hand up and down his hard dick...

As P-Jay watched the porn flick, he began visualizing himself and Dolores reenacting the same scenarios that the porn video showed. In his fantasy, Dolores was on her knees before him, gripping his hard, dark dick in her hand and stroking it while looking up at him. P-Jay smiled and winked at Dolores. This was going to be good...

"I love the taste of Black dick," Dolores said, and P-Jay nodded as she licked his dick head, then took him into her mouth entirely. Nobody sucks dick like a White woman, and P-Jay sighed happily as Dolores fellated him. He watched her lovely, silver-streaked head bob up and down as she sucked him off. That's more like it, P-Jay thought.

"Go for it, cutie," P-Jay replied, as Dolores eagerly sucked his dick. The older White gal sucked the brother's dick with gusto, giving him the deep throat treatment. Afterwards, P-Jay propped Dolores on the washroom counter, spread her creamy White thighs and ate her pussy. Got to lick it before you stick it, P-Jay reminded himself as he sucked on Dolores clitoris, and fingered her wet, hairy snatch.

After giving Dolores pussy a good licking, P-Jay began his approach into her. With her nipples erect, her eyes wide, and her lips open, Dolores looked at P-Jay as he stroked his member. P-Jay looked at Dolores, this curvy, pale-skinned, mature woman with big floppy tits, a thick body, wide hips and a big round ass. She was simply glorious, and he wanted some of that. With a swift thrust, he penetrated her...

"Fuck me hard," Dolores demanded, and P-Jay was more than happy to oblige her. He fucked her hard, thrusting his long, dark dick deep inside her wet and surprisingly tight pussy. Dolores hissed obscenities at P-Jay in both Spanish and English as he drilled his dick into her. They went at it until he came, flooding her pussy with his manly spunk. Good times, P-Jay thought, as he snapped out of it.

P-Jay washed his face and hands, readjusted his clothes and then returned to his work station. The rest of his shift was uneventful. As he boarded the bus, he saw Bethlehem, the Ethiopian cleaning lady wave at him. P-Jay returned the wave and suddenly remembered the sticky mess he left on the floor of the women's washroom as he came while masturbating to thoughts of Dolores the sexy older white woman.

Oh snap, P-Jay thought as he boarded the OC Transpo bus. He felt kind of bad because Bethlehem was a nice lady and deserved better than to have to deal with his mess. Still, when he thought about it, the whole situation was kind of funny. Talk about a sticky situation, for real. P-Jay was still laughing as he boarded the packed bus and left isolated, cold-ass Kanata, Ontario, for the bright lights of the City of Ottawa.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers