Tall Tales, Threats, And Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael pulled at me, grabbing the straps of the harness and digging her nails into my hips as she held on, her body shaking as she came, deep needed breaths, raspy moans and incoherent pleas filled the air around us as I continued to move, intently watching our bodies.

The speed I was moving slowed as Rachael began to come down from her orgasm, her eyes were closed and she held my hips grinding gently against me as she rode the spasms rolling through her body. I was shaking as I slipped the toy slowly out of her, and my redheaded lover was in the throes of her own orgasm brought on by watching us.

I sat watching her with Rachael still panting underneath me, as waves of pleasure shot through her body, her mouth slightly open and moaning sighs coming from her.

It was a sight I would truly never tire of,whether I was the cause or it was by her own hand , Caroline Carson having an orgasm was truly a sight to behold.

Once her orgasm had subsided Caroline was beside me unclasping the harness, pulling it away from our bodies and dropping it on the side if the bed. Her hands moved over my hips as she slid behind me, her lips teasing my neck as she spoke, making me tremble.

" Good girl Jordan." Caroline whispered.

Pushing me forward she slowly kissed down my back, over the tattoo there, her nails scraping the pattern as she went, I gasped into Rachael's lips at the touch, her tongue teasing at my parted lips as her hands palmed my breasts, tormenting my hardened nipples.

"Very, very good girl." Rachael agreed smiling at me, pulling me against her hungry mouth, in between ravenous kisses, she pulled me over her as I balanced on shaking arms, Caroline teased at the back of my thighs before smacking me on my ass.

"Please!" I half begged, half demanded against Rachael's soft lips, her fingertips pinched lightly at my nipples making me whimper at the mix of pleasure and slight pain.

I was pinned between them again, straddling Rachael's hips and being tormented by Caroline from behind and my gorgeous redhead lover was kissing at my neck, as her hands slipped between my legs spreading my thighs further apart for her.

My stunning brunette lover teased me, her firm hands on my breasts as we kissed, slipping up to either side of my neck holding me as she kissed me slowly, thoroughly.

The next few moments became a blur of lips, hands and fingers, I was being held firmly by Caroline, her arm tightly around my waist with my hands behind my back as Rachael moved Caroline bent me backwards, her lips against my ear.

"On your back lover." she purred and I complied, lying back against her full breasts, melting into the feel of her flesh.

My brunette banker sat up, crawling slowly between my spread legs, Caroline slipped her feet inside my ankles and spread me open further as Rachael's soft lips sucked at my clit, I leaned back against Caroline moaning loudly at the feel of Rachael's velvety lips, my hips pumping against her warm, wet mouth. My body shuddered with every stroke of her tongue, I was throbbing and so wet for her as she slipped two fingers into me curling them before pumping in and out slowly, I felt my orgasm stir and pushed reflexively at her hand , making her fingers slip deeper into me.

My legs began to shake uncontrollably and I let my head fall back onto Caroline's shoulder, giving myself up to the rush of pleasure that shot through me.

A soundless scream escaped from me as I came, my labored breathing mixed with Rachael's moans of approval as she pumped her fingers in and out smoothly.

My brunette banker didn't relent, and as her tongue flicked wildly over my overstimulated clit more waves of intense pleasure washed through me leaving me a shaking, and calling out to whatever god that was listening .

Caroline's firm hands slipped around my waist, holding me close, while whispering words of encouragement.

"That's it baby ......!" she purred, letting her fingers slip into Rachael's hair, pushing her against me, keeping her in place.

Hard and fast convulsions racked my body, and I cried out loudly, moaning and gasping, shaking as Rachael slipped her fingers slowly out of me and began sucking lightly at my clit, licking slowly up and down making my hips jerk against her talented mouth.

I came down slowly, my body shaking slightly as Rachael bit at the insides of my thighs as she settled between them, her hands stroking my heated flesh before lying comfortably against me with her head against my stomach.

Caroline's soft lips lulled me into a daze, a mix of sated and still aroused pulling me back, leaning against the headboard and holding me tightly around the waist.

My monster was purring contentedly, well fed and satiated as I lay there between them drifting slowly in and out of sleep.

I stirred a little while later at the sound of Rachael moving beside the bed, retrieving her strewn clothes, she smiled at me softly before leaning down to kiss me slowly, before running her fingers through my hair.

"I have to go, he will be done with the poker game soon." she whispered against my lips.

"Where does he think you are?" I asked my voice sleepy and dragging.

For the first time throughout the evening I was concerned, not wanting to be the cause of trouble for her.

"At home doing overseas money transfers....like usual." she chuckled, amused by my question.

"Mmmmm." I mumbled, as she placed another soft kiss on my lips before slipping away quietly.

Caroline murmured something, turning over and curling against my side, sleeping soundly, naked and draped over me he head resting comfortably against my stomach.

I slipped back into a sound sleep, exhausted and in need of rest, I vaguely remember hearing the front door shut and reaching for the remote to kill the music that was still playing and to turn off the lights.

My monster was full, my addiction to the two of them abated for the moment, the aggravation of earlier in the evening forgotten, the threatening words from my new sister in law would go unheeded and my businesses were running smoothly, and as I dozed off to sleep life seemed to be level for the time being.