Tall Texas Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested for a few minutes, each holding the other tightly, neither saying a word. No words could begin to capture the mood. The room was completely filled with the scent of our sex, my cock still throbbing, still hard, her own body quivering almost imperceptibly in small tremors, after-shocks. I summoned all of my strength to kneel over her and let my eyes wander over her body, absorbing her visually for the first time, at least now that she was totally naked except for the thigh-highs still gripping her legs.

"My God, you are just beautiful," I gushed, and she leaned up to kiss me. It wasn't just an attempt at flattery. The words flowed from me completely spontaneously. he hair was tossed into her glowing eyes in that wonderful 'just freshly fucked' look. Her skin was flushed, her cheeks rosy, her skin milky white in the beginning of the Ohio winter, yet the pale freckles dotted her spectacular body. Her tits were larger than I would have ever thought for such a tall, lean, angular woman, firm, full, big, pink nipples escaping from light brown areolas. Her stomach was flat and firm, her pussy neatly shaved, and her mound protruded high from between her hips. My gaze continued down to her legs. Her thighs were spread wide apart still, almost unconsciously waiting for the next assault from my tongue and cock. I was happy to oblige. I gently took her stockings off, one by one. I suddenly felt a surge of renewed stamina wash over my body, and I lifted her up from the bed. "Come here, rest time is over," I urged, leading her to a corner of the room, taking her hands in mine and pulling her from her prone position.

I stood her in front of the full-length mirror near the door and stood behind her, my hands roaming over her magnificent body. I drank in the beauty in front of me, my tactile senses now doubly aroused by seeing her image as I stroked and caressed her. Her eyes were shut tightly as she leaned her head back to kiss me deeply, passionately, hungrily, her own strength now returning, totally aroused. She kissed like Aphrodite, her oral ministrations on my mouth every bit equaled those that she used on my once-again stiffening cock. (If I was a betting man, I'd wager Aphrodite gave incredible head.)

Her long fingers reached down to tug at my cock and she found it hard and ready. I took her head in my hand and pulled her neck forward so that she could enjoy the same sight that I was enjoying. My hands continued their exploration, over her stomach, her breasts, opening up her glistening pussy lips, which mesmerized us both as we watched the reflection. However, I just couldn't help my hands from wandering time and time again to her tits. They were PERFECT. Even Terri Hatcher would have to confess they were spectacular. Full, firm yet soft, round, gently pointing in different directions, away from her chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you had such great tits?" I asked. "A woman can't reveal all of her surprises, ya know," she giggled. "Well," I answered, "speaking of surprises," and I tossed her backward onto the bed. "I have a great big surprise for you," and I knelt next to her and began to run my mouth down her stomach to her gaping pussy, still drenched from our previous session, and licked just on top of her mound while my fingers kneaded her tits. My tongue teasingly found its way down to her cunt and I hungrily lapped and licked and sucked and savored. She tasted absolutely sensational, the sweetest pussy imaginable, clean, sweet, yummy. I cupped my hands beneath her and lifted her ass in the air and ran my warm tongue over and around and gently into her anus, and then upward onto that small, sensitive spot just between her asshole and her cunt, teasing, my other hand going up to her mouth and letting her suck on my fingers, still covered in her cum.

With her attention duly diverted for a second, I sprang my 'surprise'. I knelt in front of Becky now and lifted those long luscious legs once again high in the air, over my shoulders. Our eyes locked onto each other. She looked at me with a wondrous combination of anxiety and lust. On the other hand, I just couldn't help myself from breaking out into a huge grin. It was almost as if I was removed from the scene, choreographing it from a perch far above. But this was no 'out-of-body' experience. I was going to take this lovely woman's ass, A woman who I had never met less than two hours ago, and she knew it, I knew it, and the only question was who wanted it more.

I eased my cock into her slowly, gently, about one half-inch at a time. Speaking of surprises, I received a pleasant one myself as there was virtually no push back or resistance from her anal cavity. My cock fit and squirmed into her warm asshole tightly, yet almost perfectly. her head leaned back for a fraction of a second as I penetrated her sphincter, but almost as quickly her own radiant face broke out into a big smile. I softly pumped her and rocked her, my cock now sliding effortlessly into her ass. I looked down to allow myself another visual turn-on, as I watched my cock disappear and then re-appear, time after time, into her gaping hole. Her ass was clean and tight, this woman was simply magical in every way. My own living and breathing sex toy, as I was hers.

Strangely, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to be anal penetrating this gorgeous woman's ass. Where our recent inaugural session was pure, animalistic fucking, almost a carnal assault on each other, a contest of stamina and will, this was now tender, sweet, almost in slow motion.

We spontaneously started a conversation as I still had her legs firmly within my grip, languishing over my head, while my cock rhythmically stroked her inside anal walls. This lasted a moment or two until I looked at her and said, "Do you realize I'm fucking you in the ass and we're sitting here having polite small talk as if we're at the dinner table?" We both burst into laughter, and she then looked at me naughtily and cooed, "I'm preparing dessert for you then."

I then hopped off of her and ran my tongue all over her body, from her neck, spending lingering moments on her beautiful pink nipples and glorious tits, down her flat, heaving stomach swirling my tongue next over and around her labia and clit and vagina, and then up again, over and over, sending her into another delirious frenzy, teasing her, knowing I would make her explode again, but prolonging her desire, in total control. And she loved it.

"You are amazing," she said, pulling my head back to look into my eyes. "Simply incredible. MY GOD." I have to admit, that was quite a motivator and ego boost. Blushing slightly now, I told her, "That's like Ted Williams complimenting me on my hitting." To her credit, she got the joke, she laughed! Boy oh boy, a woman who took it up the ass, gave world-class, mind-blowing head, a great sense of humor AND knew her baseball Hall-of-Famers' analogies. Where is that 24-hour wedding chapel when you need it?

She shuddered softly, having had two or three smaller, trembling mini-orgasms in response to my tonguing, and then, catching her breath, ordered, "Your turn, go wash up." I brought back a hand towel and wash cloth to the bed, and we gently washed the juices and cum and liquids and other bodily oozings from our respective bodies. Becky opened up the bottle of wine, poured for both of us, and brought the small treat tray of food over to the bed. We lay there for a short time, savoring the wine, the food, the company, the comfort, feeding each other strawberries and cheese and crackers, nourishing our bodies for yet another inevitable round of passion.

This time, it was Becky who initiated the next course of action, as if this was her scene to direct now. She took my arms and put them over my head and whispered, "Lay back." Sensing that something nice was about to transpire, and being the obedient boy that I am, I naturally complied. When a woman looks at you with twinkling, lust-filled eyes and tells you to lay back, it's usually a good omen for the home team, so to speak.

I propped a pillow under my head so I could watch the wondrous spectacle unfold in front of me. As the old commercial goes, "I must be in the front row!" Becky grabbed my once-again stirring cock between her soft palms and tender fingers and began giving me a slow hand-job, while her mouth worked its way down the center of my body, running her tongue over my chest, around my nipples, and down my stomach. While still stroking me in a fascinatingly perfect cadence, she took a detour around my twitching member and kissed my inner thighs, sucking my skin between her lips, looking at me again, taunting me with her wicked stare, her eyes ablaze.

While her first masterful blowjob was a frenetic, glorious act of abandoned and unbridled oral stimulation directly on Ground Zero (my cock), this time was completely different. As the French say' "Viva La Difference!" Or something like that.

This time Becky did not engulf my cock at all with her beautiful, tight warm mouth around my cockhead and shaft. Instead, her hands continued to stroke me, as her mouth explored its way, softly slowly, around my balls, then licking and kissing my cockhead, her tongue twitching, dancing over me, and then licking along the side, and then her face disappeared from my sight, her body now lying completely prone on the bed, her ass gyrating, her legs swinging upward, as she found that tremendously sensitive spot right between my anus and the bottom of my balls, her mouth rotating, sucking, kissing, my cock stretched tighter than I could ever remember, such was the pleasure that she was providing to me.

I didn't think it was possible, but I came again, powerfully, the intensity, surprising us both. The first shot of my semen squirted at least a few feet in the air, landing on my stomach and the back of Becky's silky hair, yet she still sucked my balls and below. I came, again, again, once more, Oh GOD, and another, Holy Fuck, and then spasmed to a groaning, heaving, merciful stop. I remember thinking at that very moment, the cum still leaking from the tip of my cock, "We are pissing away millions by not having this tripod and camcorder going, no one would believe this without seeing it." Becky climbed on top of me, and without saying another word, kissed me deeply and passionately, and we drifted off together to an exhausted slumber.

We awoke twice more at about two-hour intervals during the night. The first session was another quick but furious fucking contest, our bodies basically becoming one, rubbing my own pelvis raw from the force of our genitals pounding at each others. Our second session, pre-dawn, was almost like a truce, a surrender to the reality of our fatigue. We began in the 69 position, slowly licking each other as I buried my face between her ass, pulling her cunt apart with my fingers, yet distracted completely but her magical moth working its wonders on my cock. Each time she sucked me she used a completely different technique and sensation, yet every one was offered with enthusiastic moans that emanated from her mouth, a very audible turn-on.

If possible, her own scent and taste was even sweeter than before. She then climbed on top of me, taking control for awhile. I recall watching her silhouette on the wall, highlighted only by the dimming, flickering candlelight, as she rocked on top of me, watching her image move, her head fall back, entranced by the eroticism of it all. We made love, and that's what it was, slowly, and held each other tightly as I came inside of her and collapsed, hearing her contented sighs as my last sensation before again drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

My next semi-comatose sensation was waking up, stirred by the realization that she was not in bed with me. I heard the shower water running and lazily rolled over to glance at the alarm clock next to the bed. Seven-twenty-four. Yawn. I remembered that she had told me she had to be out and on the road by eight for a meeting with a client. My own flight home was not until mid-morning. I stretched, and realized every part of me was stiff or sore from the Olympic aerobic events of the previous hours. My poor cock dangled from between my legs and I tried to stiffen the pubic muscles to resurrect it. The poor Committee member, Between The Legs Johnnie, made a valiant but futile attempt to make one more courageous stand, but then slumped sadly over, as if to sputter, "No mas, por favor."

Becky then appeared from the bathroom, her wet hair dangling down her shoulders, her long, fabulous body that I had just consumed in every way covered in a towel that only promised to cover her pussy (but fortunately failed), and smiled at me happily. "Good Morning, sleepyhead, I thought you bragged about your stamina?" I could only groan in submission. She looked radiant, though, like a woman who had just been fucked like she hadn't been in years. (Which, of course, she hadn't been.)

She dressed in front of me, slipping on a pair of conservative pink panties with a matching bra, the transformation from insatiable slut and oral Goddess for the ages to Becky, the conservative business woman. It was like watching a butterfly morph back into the cocoon. (Well, kinda, work with me here on the analogies, OK?) No matter how conservative se was dressing this morning, though, nothing could hide those fantastic tits and long legs just a few feet in front of my eyes. Lazarus-like, like a beaten prize fighter rising from the canvas at the referee's count of nine after taking what seemed to be a sure knockout punch, Between The Legs Johnnie raised his head, instinctively aroused at the sight and smell and voice of the vision in front of him. Becky took notice, too.

"Well, now that is impressive, you DO have some stamina after all, I see. I was beginning to think you were all talk and no action." she taunted. "I guess I'll have to pay my respects and bid adieu in a memorable way then."

She tossed her hair back into a ponytail with one of those cute little scrunchy thingies that women have no idea just how much they turn on a guy, and reached for her blouse and sweater vest. She climbed on the bed next to me, and pulled the blankets from the bed completely. "I need access," she said and lowered her mouth again to my crotch.

Her performance this time was almost clinically in its beautiful simplicity. It was like a talented musician finishing off a virtuoso show with a rousing encore, a crowd favorite. Her head bobbed swiftly up and down on my cock, causing it to somehow, miraculously, reach nearly its full length again. Her mouth created a perfect vacuum, the tightness demanding that she be rewarded with one more burst of my semen.

I again watched her somewhat in awe of her talents, enjoying my good fortune to be the lucky recipient of this woman's pent-up sexual release, and asked admiringly, "You really love to suck cock, don't you?" At this point, I wasn't winning any contests for my witty and intelligent banter, but hey, those brains had already been fucked out, remember?

Without hesitating even for an instant, she mumbled, "Mmmpphh." (I'm pretty sure that meant yes.) I didn't think it possible, but I felt that unmistakable gurgling from deep within the base of my testicles, and Becky, sensing or feeling the sensation in her mouth, stroked the bottom of my pubic bone beneath my balls and willed the last drops of cum into her warm mouth, lifting her head to then kiss me and share the salty tang of my cum on both of our tongues.

She bounced from the bed, straightening her slightly tousled hair, and pulled on a pair of black silk pants and flat shoes, no heels. She quickly did a gathering of her bra, panties, garters, heels, food tray, corkscrew, tripod (yes, it was still there) that were strewn across the floor as if one of those Texas twisters touched down on our room, declining my half-hearted request to assist. She glanced at the alarm clock, seven-fifty-eight.

"No, you stay right there, old man," she teased. "And rest up. You better bring your A-game next time." She leaned over and kissed me tenderly on the lips and then the forehead, tucking her bags beneath her arm and winked at me as she left the room. "Good bye, lover." she whispered. "Thank you."

I haven't seen her since in over two years now.

Readers, Beautiful Becky will be reading this and will undoubtedly be influenced by your feedback. Don't we deserve a sequel? This time, using the camcorder, to record the festivities for the archives? Hate to waste a perfectly useful tripod, after all. How does the audience vote? What say ye?

12