Talla's Temple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers

"Oh, okay"

"We're going back to the pool now," Meena said, "but we'll be back tonight to see you, okay? Maksa has some things to teach you."

Talla's eyes widened in fright, "You're leaving me?"

"Don't worry," Ada said, "we're sisters, remember?" She touched her own bikini covered breast to remind Talla. "We'll be back tonight."

Talla watched them go. In just two hours, she had been handed off four times. From her old house to the guardians to Sara, then to Meena and Ada and now to Maksa. At least Maksa seemed pretty friendly.

"I'll start your education," Maksa said, "by describing some simple things to you. It's important that you use the right terms so that other women in the Temple can understand you. Here, sit down."

Maksa sat at one end of Talla's bed and spread her legs to straddle the bed. "Take off your clothes."

Talla was still a little shocked at the prevailing casual attitude towards nudity. Outside the Temple, where she had spent all of her life, revealing oneself was a crime punishable in a number of humiliating ways.

"It's okay," Maksa said, as if reading her mind, "as long as there are no men around, you don't have to worry about it. On the outside of this room, did you notice a red star over the door?"

Talla said that she hadn't noticed.

"Well, you will notice it from now on," Maksa said. "The red star means two things: that only women are normally allowed past that point; and that clothing is optional. If you don't see the red star, even if it's women only, you should still have your clothing on."

"So I can always wear clothes if I want?" Talla asked nervously.

"In most places," Maksa said. "The only exception is when the Goddess herself is in the room. Etiquette demands that there are some times when the rest of us must be unclothed in her presence. You'll understand that better later on. Also, once you get used to it, you'll prefer being naked."

"Oh," Talla whispered.

"So pull your skirt up already," Maksa said impatiently.

Talla shrugged. After having two other girls suck on her nipples and wash her genitals, she was quite beyond embarrassment, at least for the moment. She hiked her skirt up to reveal her hairless genitals and straddled the bed facing Maksa, who spread the strands of her clothing apart. Comparisons were inevitable. Maksa, although she didn't have much hair, had much more than Talla. Talla's bald genitals were a pale white to Maksa's toned and flushed flesh.

"You tan in the nude?" Talla asked.

"Of course," Maksa added with a patronizing smile. Then she reached down and opened herself with both hands.

"I'm going to teach you the words that we in the Temple use," Maksa said, "when we're discussing sex and we're teaching you about sex, we're going to use these words and you have to know what we're talking about, so pay attention."

Talla stared wide-eyed at Maksa's hands as she pointed things out. She couldn't imagine talking about her ... parts ... so casually. "This is your clitoris," said Maksa pointing out the small bump in the centre of her lips. "If you've played with yourself, this is the best part to play with. It's very sensitive and easy to manipulate with finger or tongue. If you get upgraded, you'll notice it getting a little larger, a little redder and a lot more sensitive. Now show me yours."

Talla's eyes went even wider even though she'd not thought that possible. Maksa waited, calmly, almost patronizingly, as Talla opened her lips and bared her clitoris.

"Good, now compare them, what do you see?"

"Well," Talla glanced down at her own clitoris, tucked tightly between her inner lips, "mine is smaller, and it's light brown, almost white ... and yours is a little redder and quite a bit ... well ... bigger."

"Now go like this," Maksa said and put her middle finger over her clitoris and made several quick, small circles on it. Talla did the same.

"Compare again."

"Oh!" Talla said in surprise, "Yours has gotten redder and much bigger but mine ... mine has barely changed at all."

"Good," Maksa said, "that's because my Discipline is Lips. I've had four upgrades in it, that's why I'm wearing a grass skirt and a bikini top. You'll learn about clothing tomorrow, with the rest of the girls. For now, the important thing is that you notice the difference my upgrades make."

"How do you get the upgrades?" Talla asked.

"You earn them through schooling, satisfying sexual quotas, and passing examinations," Maksa replied, "and then you undergo a ceremony in which the physical traits are transferred to your body."

"Oh."

She had seen men exercising, intentionally working their bodies over in order to build muscles. That didn't apply to women?

"Now for the rest," Maksa said. "This flesh is called your lips, and the little parts that cover your clitoris -- these two here -- we simply call the inner lips. The hair on the outside is called your pussy. I've taken two upgrades in that -- go ahead ..."

For a moment, Talla didn't understand what 'go ahead' meant. But Maksa nodded towards her genitals and repeated herself, "Go ahead, touch it."

Talla reached over with a finger and rubbed Maksa's pussy. "How does it feel?"

"Um, a little rough; scratchy," Talla said. "But prettier than my bald ... um ... lips."

"Don't worry," Maksa said, "every woman started out just like you are right now."

"I've also had two upgrades in 'Within'," Maksa added, "but there's no way to show you that. It's a matter of being able to squeeze a man's penis while it is inside me. Within is the single most popular Discipline for upgrades. Almost every girl wants to get in to it, and almost every optional upgrade you get, you'll want it in Within. Therefore there is serious competition for those upgrades, especially past the third upgrade. But we'll get to that later."

Maksa then lifted her bikini top up and over her head. Talla, fully engrossed in the lesson, didn't even flinch and removed her own top in the same fashion.

"Now I have only one other upgrade that I can show you," Maksa said, "and that's the single upgrade I received in what we call Point. Compare your nipples to mine."

Talla looked down at herself then at Maksa. "Your nipples are definitely a darker colour than the rest of your breasts, not like mine which are almost the same. And, well, yours stick out a little more than mine, but not much."

"Good," Maksa said, "you're becoming much more natural with your body already. That's the real point of this exercise -- to be able to discuss your body naturally. Now the term we use for the dark part of the skin around the nipple is 'aureola', but otherwise you're doing fine."

Talla smiled. It was true: she wasn't flinching any more.

"Notice the size of your breasts compared to mine?"

Talla nodded, "They're the same?"

"Exactly," Maksa said, "I tried to get an upgrade in Abundance, to make my breasts bigger, but the competition for those upgrades is also very harsh, so I took an upgrade in Point instead."

Talla nodded. So there was competition, was there? And it didn't take a genius to realize that the competition was foremost for the pussy - the genital enhancing Division -- the one with Pussy, Lips and Within. And Within was definitely the biggest one. Talla didn't need to hear it from Maksa, she could have figured it out from the fact that the triangle for the Sweetness Discipline was at the back of the Temple, up higher on the hill. And it also didn't take much to figure out that Abundance was also important, even if it was in a different Division. After all, even if they were covered, the size of a woman's breasts was always obvious.

"All right then," Maksa said, breaking Talla's reverie, "your first class is tomorrow morning. There are nine other girls that came in over the past two days, so we can start a new session. You'll have a number of teachers, at least one from every Division. They'll teach you all the etiquette and everything you need to get along in the Temple."

"The etiquette is hard?"

"Quite," Maksa answered, "but your virgin's clothing will excuse you from everything but intentional rudeness and improper nudity. If you decide to go swimming, there is waterproof chalk on the side of the pool. Just put a white line over your chest and one on your back. That way everyone will know that you're a virgin and they won't expect much from you. But until tomorrow you're free to do as you please. Stay inside the Temple, meet some other women and don't try to go in to any rooms with guards in front of them. You're one of us now."

With that, Maksa stood up off the bed while replacing her bikini top in one smooth motion. The grass of which her skirt consisted fell back in to place gracefully. As she walked, the wave of her hips tossed the grass from side to side, giving Talla brief flashes of the colour of flesh underneath.

Now what?, she wondered. Deciding that there was nothing to do where she was, she got up and tried to find her way back to the pool. She had at least six hours before bed time, so she might as well spend time exploring. And what about food? She hoped she could find someone when the time came.

xtorch
xtorch
1,651 Followers
12