Talla's Temple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

"Thank you," she said in the same low voice, hoping that was okay.

Atreya smiled, laughing quietly at Talla's concern.

"It's alright," she whispered. "Just relax."

Atreya's blouse was held in place by a series of toggles that went diagonally across her chest. She began undoing these one at a time. When she got to the last one, she slid the garment off her shoulders and stood bare-chested before Talla.

All Talla could think was how tiny and immature her own body was. Atreya's breasts were full, her chest so firm, and her nipples -- well, Talla well remembered how those felt. Talla felt like a child standing in front of someone so heroically perfect.

Well, not perfect.

A young girl in white came to Atreya's side, apparently conjured out of the darkness for the occasion, and took Atreya's blouse.

Now it was Talla's turn.

She had nothing so extravagant. Her top had no shoulder straps. There were no toggles, buttons or hooks of any kind. She removed it as quickly as she could, to get it over with, by pulling it over her head, and handed it to the girl. The attendant disappeared with both pieces of clothing as quickly as she had appeared.

Talla tried to hold her body steady. For the moment, Atreya was shielding her from prying eyes, but that wouldn't last. With a last comforting smile, Atreya turned toward the left altar. There were two steps at the long side of it to help her get up. She mounted the altar quite gracefully before turning her body to point her toes at Talla. She then laid on her back.

As instructed beforehand, Talla did not move during this proceeding. She was not to move until Atreya was in position. She was not even supposed to turn her head to watch. When her peripheral vision told her that Atreya wasn't moving, she turned to her right and walked to the other altar -- her altar.

The same two step stairway was there for her, though it wasn't as easy to use for someone as short as she. She made a small jump on her tiptoes to get her butt on the flat surface. Then she turned and laid herself against the angled part of the altar.

Now she could see Atreya, breasts splayed, patiently waiting just across from her.

Aplomb. That was the word. Atreya had been through this so many times -- on both sides of the aisle, as they said -- that she did it easily; calmly. Talla tried to copy that attitude. Might she find herself on the other side someday? She expected so, though she had no idea how such things were decided.

Deep breath. Relax and -

"The Conduit," the Queen called out of the darkness.

"Highness," the Officer nodded.

There was more knocking at the door. This time it was two sharp, hard raps.

"It's time," Ella said excitedly.

The girls had dried him off and given him a two piece beige robe. The top was long enough to cover him just past his waist. The bottom was more of a short, fur skirt than anything else. It was nothing that a man would normally wear. The advantage of this outfit was that Ella and Renia could continue demonstrating their skill with lip and tongue right up to the last moment.

The door began to creak open and the girls darted out of way to stand out of sight along the wall.

Ella mouthed, "Good luck", to him and smiled. Renia gave a thumbs up.

Well, at least he was aroused.

A different woman in much fancier orange clothing was standing in the doorway when it opened. She waved a hand toward the Chamber, indicating that he should go in. Someone closed the door behind him.

The place was big and full of people. He couldn't see them, but he could hear them. Their breathing. Their presence. There were a lot of people watching. Not just people, he knew, but specifically women. Just women. And all but one of them were watching him. The one who couldn't see him was the one he most wanted to see. The door from which he entered was behind Talla. The strange marble altar on which she sat hid most of her body from him. All he could see was her long white skirt and her feet but he knew it was her.

Drums were beating. A quiet two-beat rhythm.

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

He walked along the wall as he had been told, breathing deeply and hoping his erection would hold. Ella and Renia had done a good job.

He made a right turn to face the darkness above. He could make out a few large chairs with women in green and red sitting in them. There were more people behind those chairs.

Did they really have to put this much pressure on him?

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

He turned not his head but only his eyes so he could see Talla, reclining on the cushions of her altar. Their eyes met and locked together. She was biting her lower lip in anticipation. A tingle went through his body as her eyes lit up.

Time to get moving. He walked toward the darkness until he stood between the two altars. The first part of his job lay on the left side of the room. He turned that way and walked up the small stairway beside a flat marble altar.

A woman lay there. She wore a blue skirt, a crown and nothing else. Her breasts were stunningly large, her nipples in stark relief in the night air. He took a deep breath as she turned her head to the side to look at him. She smiled as she reached over and unlaced the lower part of his robe. When it came undone, a girl in white appeared to take it away.

"Here," the prone woman said in a low voice and patted her stomach.

Thump-thump, thump-thump.

He climbed up on the altar and put one knee to the far side of her body, wondering the whole time how it must look to Talla to see him from behind, straddling this woman.

She took a golden chalice from her side and handed it to Zhair'lo. As he had been instructed, he held the chalice in both hands so she could dip her fingertips in to the clear syrup within. She laid her hands on the tops of her breasts and began spreading the liquid around in very gentle circles, surrounding but not touching her nipples. The amount on her fingers was not quite enough to coat the undersides, so she dipped her fingers once more in the chalice.

Shortly, both of her breasts were glazed. They shimmered in the torchlight. She took the chalice and laid it aside before rolling over a little on her left side so that her right breast fell heavily inward.

"Very gently now," she said as he patted the outside of her right breast. "Right here. Don't touch anything else until you feel it Seize."

He hadn't completely understood this part about "Seizing". The Officer who had briefed him simply said that it would make sense at some point. What he cared about was not prematurely spraying come all over her. He knew that would violate the Protocols.

His erection was pointing well above the horizontal, so he had to lean over her as if he were doing push ups to get it to touch her. Upon contact, he felt a wave of dizziness. What the -?

"Rub against me now," she whispered, apparently having some foreknowledge. "It will pass."

The dizziness was not passing. He felt sluggish and just slightly nauseated. It was as if he were suddenly exhausted and at the end of his strength. He had trouble focusing his eyes.

But Talla needed him. She was waiting just behind him. He tried hard to concentrate and obeyed the order he had been given. He thrust his hips gently so his erection rubbed against the offered breast. The woman, for her part, simply kept every part of her body away from him except for the side of that one prodigious melon.

The nausea did start to fade. He was able to focus his eyes at least. He could see the woman watching him carefully for some sign. He wished he knew her name. This seemed a very intimate thing to do with someone without knowing her name.

Then things start to feel a lot better.

And suddenly he knew exactly what it meant to be Seized.

It felt like a very tiny static shock shooting up from the base of his spine to his brain. He jerked his head back involuntarily as some sort of conversion took place inside his body. It was so intense that it almost hurt. Things went black a moment and then came back.

He was still hovering over the woman, but she was lying on her back again.

"There we go," she whispered in his ear. "Bring your cock right down here."

He hadn't thought that a woman like this would talk like that, but she spoke very quietly to keep anyone from hearing. Maybe that made it okay. She put her slightly sticky hands on his lower back and pulled him down to her.

"You like them big, don't you?" she whispered again as she pressed her breasts together, surrounding -- in fact completely burying - his manhood.

There was something really strange going on in his body. He'd masturbated. Talla had stroked him that one time. Those things had felt good. But the good feeling had all been in his groin. Sure, he'd been a bit high from the pleasure of it all, but this was something else. Something was happening in his head. He felt alert, awake and strong. He felt like he could punch holes in stone blocks. His vision had sharpened. He took a look in to the darkness to his right. He could make out faces and clothing as he hadn't before. Could it just be his eyes adjusting? No. This was something else.

And his genitals were burning. Something different was happening there, too.

"Slide now," she said in a clear voice, and then added in a sly whisper, "In and out. Very gentle. Your come isn't for me, but my breasts are for you."

This was going to be difficult. There was some serious burning going on that had nothing to do with a normal desire to come. He had no doubt that ejaculation would solve the burning, but it was still extraordinarily uncomfortable. All that he had been told in his briefing was that the woman who was the source of the upgrade would tell him when he was fully loaded and that it would take some time.

He start thrusting in to her cleavage, leaning over her beautifully sculpted face with its wavy black hair flecked with gold glitter. All the while, the drums kept up their steady, hypnotizing, two-beat rhythm.

The woman smiled amicably, craning her head to look up in to his eyes. She'd done this before, clearly. It was even more clear that he hadn't.

He was sweating. The burning wasn't just pain. It was heat, too.

She looked at him in a curious fashion, examining his perspiration. She released her breasts and slid her hands up his robe to his heart, feeling for a beat. Her hands were slippery and soothingly cool against his skin. Her eyes went wide.

"I think -," she started and paused. She felt his forehead and her expression became urgent. "Yes, you're ready. Go to Talla. Go now."

That wasn't precisely how it was supposed to go. It was supposed to take several minutes of burial-at-cleavage before he was ready. Things were going fast.

He dismounted the woman in blue and tried to stand on the stairway beside her altar as the drummers changed their beat. Faster now, with a triple beat.

Thump-thump-thump, thump-thump-thump.

He faltered for a moment but regained his balance. He hoped no one had noticed. He checked up in the darkness. He could clearly see the face of every single female eagerly watching the proceeding and not one of them seemed to be offended. Good sign, that.

He was breathing raggedly now. There was heat and pain and too much of both. There was only one way to get rid of it. He turned to face Talla. For only a moment, he saw the eagerness he had seen before. That was quickly covered by concern.

No, he thought, don't let her see you in weakness.

He managed a reassuring smile. He had come here for her. He would not get a second chance. Nothing could be allowed to ruin this.

He walked down the two steps very carefully, never taking his eyes off his prime motivation, the bare-chested girl in the white skirt that awaited him.

Four steps across to the other altar.

Gods, let me just make it to her. Don't let me fail her.

Two steps up. The pain was making him delirious. The heat was making him sweat so much he thought he might lose his grip on the smooth floor.

Talla was smiling, still waiting for him.

He braced himself on the angled part of her altar so he could put one leg over her.

She looked at him closely.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

He nodded.

"Burns," he said between gasps.

"It's okay," she said. "Normal. Men aren't meant to hold it. Give it to me and you'll feel better."

So this was normal? True, no one was rushing to help him. It must be expected. But the woman in blue -- she had been surprised.

Talla held up the chalice full of Synergist to him. She watched with worry as he took it in his hands and tried to hold it steady.

This wasn't right. She'd listened intently to Kara's Orientation, and this simply wasn't right. She didn't know Zhair'lo that well, but he was plenty young and plenty strong. She'd seen most of his naked body, even if it had been in the panicked race of Initiation. She knew him for a tradesman's apprentice -- someone sturdy with good stamina. There was no reason for him to be in this bad a state.

She wasted no time retrieving some of the liquid and spreading it over her entire chest. Atreya had assured that he was Seized to the right Discipline. Talla had watched it happen, seen his body jerk. The only thing he had retrieved from Atreya was Abundance. It mattered not if Talla now spread the Synergist over her entire body because the only thing Zhair'lo carried was Abundance.

But why was carrying it hurting him so much?

She took the chalice back and laid it aside quickly.

"It'll be okay, soon," she said. "Trust me."

And she began stroking him as she had the night of her Initiation.

The drum beat changed once again, this time to a four beat rhythm. Mixed in with that was a new, deeper drum that would sound in time with the smaller drum. Someone else up there in the darkness was starting a quiet drum roll.

It was like coming home, to have him in her hand like this again. So familiar and yet so frighteningly different.

"Trust me," he heard her say. It was a voice down a long, dark tunnel.

What was happening?

He knew it was Talla. He recognized her touch as the only touch he had ever felt. He felt safe in obeying her.

His world was his burning body. Heat and pain throbbed through him with the beat of the drums.

But relief was close at hand. Talla said so.

The burning would stop. The drums would stop, too, he hoped.

All he wanted to do was get it out of his body.

Let it end.

"Come for me," Talla encouraged as she stroked his swollen penis ever more vigorously. "Come all over me as soon as you can."

She'd said it a little too loudly, knowing that he might not hear her otherwise, but she didn't care. She was getting worried for him. He was twisting his body, turning his head from side to side.

"It's okay. You can come now. Come. Come. Come," she pleaded.

Over Zhair'lo's shoulder, Atreya was sitting up. That wasn't quite to Protocol. Atreya looked worried and opened her mouth to say something.

Whatever it was, Talla couldn't pay attention. Zhair'lo gasped suddenly and she felt his erection tense in her hand.

Take aim ...

The first shot of ejaculate was more than she had seen from him the night of her Initiation. She had aimed it carefully, from only inches away, at her right breast. She had not, however, been expecting him to hit her with such speed. A good measure of it deflected off her breast and went up over her shoulder. That was a tragic waste. She turned to her left side as quickly as she could. It wasn't quick enough. His second surge strafed a line across her chest.

That was okay. As long as she got to it while it was fresh. The magic it held, taken from Atreya, wouldn't last long outside his body. She continued to pump him with her right hand while spreading his semen over herself with her left hand.

Semen, hot upon her flesh, mixed with the clear syrup of the Synergist which served to bind her first upgrade to her body. They had told her it would be hot. That was a side effect of it adjusting her body.

She knew, even as the third line of semen splashed across her left side, that the magic was soaking in to her. She could feel the warmth of it. It was working. Not only was it working, but relieving Zhair'lo of the burden of it was visibly calming him down.

His body was relaxing as she played strip after strip of his juice across her body, continuing to rub it into herself. She was relieved on his behalf. He would be okay.

But it was hot. It was definitely hot. He had warned her so with the only word he had been able to speak. It was supposed to be pretty warm. Kara had told her so.

Zhair'lo looked down at Talla with relief. He had done his job. He had held on to the burning magic that the woman in blue had given him and delivered it to Talla. He hadn't accidentally sprayed the girls in the shower or anybody else. He hadn't fallen down, hurt anyone or violated any other rule. All that he had wanted to do for the last minute or so was get it the hell out of his body and he'd somehow -- miraculously by his account - done it exactly right.

He had expected the whole experience to be arousing, which it had been up to a point. He had expected it to be odd, which he also considered as confirmed. He hadn't expected to be in pain.

All he had cared about was getting it done, and he'd gotten it done.

And there was Talla below him, squeezing the last drops from his depleted member while infusing her immature mammaries in what he had already delivered.

"Hot," she remarked in a whisper.

"Yeah," he said, finding speech at last. Not just speech, but balance and the ability to focus his eyes had suddenly returned. Something had gone wrong, on his end. Of that he was certain. There was no way that men came back, on purpose, to do this thing -- to be Conduits -- if doing and being such were typically so painful.

But he'd cleared it from his system.

He was relieved.

Talla was not.

What had he done?

A look of frightened horror was coming across her face.

"Talla?"

Her eyes were wide.

"Hot," she whispered hoarsely as panic overcame her. "Too hot."

He knew exactly what she meant. He'd just been there, after all. And now the pain that he had so badly wanted to discharge had flooded in to her. He didn't have to understand any of the mechanics of it. What he had done was as clear as the stars sparkling over their heads.

He glanced around in a panic, looking for someone to help. Surely someone would know what to do?

That was when Talla shrieked, her arms thrust backwards and her chest thrust out. Her chest - she had breasts now - they hadn't been there a moment ago, but they were there now, swelling before his eyes and glowing a faint blue.

Glowing?

There was a shout from somewhere behind him. A word he'd never heard before.

Strong arms were upon him. The guards took him - women with muscle enough to take him down one on one, never mind there were two of them. They hauled him backwards, lifting him off the altar and towards the lowest wall. They held him there.

"Talla," he shouted as she continued to shriek. Then, to the guards who pinned him back, "I've hurt her! What have I done?"

The guards held him against the wall, not even looking back over their shoulders.

"Not your fault," one of them said in an attempt to soothe him. "It's normal for it to hurt a little. Especially the first one."

A little? This was not a little and it was not normal. The commotion around Talla was enough to belie any such nonsense. The woman in the blue skirt, still topless, had run across from her altar and was directing two more guards to hold Talla down lest she fall to the marble floor. Others were bringing water in buckets to be poured copiously over her torso.

Zhair'lo was fighting the guards the whole while, wanting to reach her.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers